Greater Fools and Bigger Liars

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Greater Fools and Bigger Liars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing The Capitol in the snow 1917 Societies in decline have no use for visionaries – Anaïs Nin The moment we heard that John Boehner would res
    [See the full post at: Greater Fools and Bigger Liars]

Greenpa
    Participant

Yes, Abe is a big fat liar, but I don’t see a fool there, nor any desperation; rather he seems to be in total control. He’s simply grasped fully a basic principle of governance, which is that when your opponents call you a big fat liar- you ignore them.

And, they are showing us all how to handle nuclear power disasters; it’s called “Trickle Down Public Relations” – i.e. release the disaster news over decades, though it was all known within days. Why, yes, 100% of the fuel in Reactor #2 melted through the bottom, and is still melting its way down –

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20150926_07.html

Just came by to say since you’re a clueless libtard. I don’t bother reading you any more since all I’ll get is more of your liberal bleating.

but I will come directly to the comment section to insult you and always with adblocker on…….

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Thank you for your continuing essays, but you may want to exercise caution expounding on U.S. and the Right. Just as I would not be up to speed to comment on SPD and the German Greens, or the the minutia of complex politics in Holland — and rightly so! — the situation with the Right (and the Left for that matter ) in the U.S. is far more complex than cartoonish. The cartoons are all provided by the media, by design.

I know your reaction is vitriol on hearing the very words “The Right” in any nation or subject, and that’s a valid opinion to have. However, we need to understand the other guy to come to productive solutions. Even above how the Left worldwide has their own terrible issues, dismissing via the broad brush does not help us all come together.

earlmardle
    Participant

I write to defend and thank LordffingtonThreeSticks for his contribution.

Thank god someone has the courage to wake up every morning inside that vile, fruitless cesspit of a mind, one that, were it not already occupied by LETS, might draw in and imprison any one of us.

May we be grateful that his living death is not ours and wish him a speedy release from his pain.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.