Here's The Science That Can Solve The Crisis

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum TAE Blog Finance Here's The Science That Can Solve The Crisis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wp_admin
    Keymaster

[article]350[/article]

Anonymous

1>Gravity is a recursive algorithm.
    2>Capital is subject to Gravity.
    3>The geometry of hierarchy is a function of Gravity.
    4>Gravity is the best of all possible recursive algorithms.
    5>Even in arcadia Gravity is.
    6>I am that Gravity is a recursive algorithm.
    7>You didn’t make that, Gravity did!
    8>Everything is leveraged on everything else.
    9>The cause of time is relativistic mass.
    11>Gravity is a subliminal algorithm.

ashvin
    Participant

MattBuchanan wrote: That is a radical idea, so radical it is almost certainly a political nonstarter.

Funny how people define “radical”…

I’d say a “radical” idea would be for the politicians and government officials to force the major banks into bankruptcy, prosecute high-level executives and clawback all salaries/bonuses above a very minimal amount, and systemically restructure the system with new regulations against leveraged speculation as a well as a dismantling of the entire federal reserve system.

But THEY tell me that forcing the banks to simply disclose their assets/liabilities to the politicians and the public, in the midst of the greatest debt crisis known to humankind, after trillions in taxpayer bailouts/subsidies, continued systemic risk and countless criminal conspiracies, is “radical”…

jal
    Participant

What !!!!!!

“Yeah, sure. Full transparency. And the day we manage to make pigs fly, they’ll be see-through too.”

How can you possible operate a scam and take advantage of some elses lack of info.

Doing Full transparency means the end of capitalism as it is being practiced.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Now that article is a walk through complexity! Maybe even on a parallel with the causes of this whole “snollygoster” orchestrated mess.

As for capitalism as it is practiced, I see no semblance of real capitalism in this bazaar hybrid of fascist/corporatist power brokering insanity that is somehow sold as a “Market Based” system.

Yesterday, down at the local farmers market, negotiating the price of misc. viddles, well, I left with the feeling I had just experienced Capitalism in it’s best and purest form. The same way I ran my business for 44 years, without a single need for any outside judicial intervention. Luck of the Irish, maybe, but offering value for value might have had something to do with it.

SteveB
    Participant

So giving paper in exchange for food=”offering value for value”?

Our longtime use of money has influenced our thinking to this extent. We can’t see what we’re doing with our own hands.

gurusid
    Participant

And as another physicist pointed out:

“Reality is what we take to be true.
    What we take to be true is what we believe.
    What we believe is based upon our perceptions.
    What we perceive depends upon what we look for.
    What we look for depends on what we think.
    What we think depends on what we perceive.
    What we perceive determines what we believe.
    What we believe determines what we take to be true.
    What we take to be true is our reality.”
    – David Bohm,

L,
    Sid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.