Nationalists and Patriots

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Nationalists and Patriots

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ivan Kramskoy Christ in the desert 1920   If and when a former Rothschild banker starts telling us what the words in our respective languages act
    [See the full post at: Nationalists and Patriots]

zerosum
    Participant

Again, according to Macron, you can’t be both. You think about that. What are you?

What the elites say and think about Nationalists and Patriots are two different thing. They are Hypocrite.
    ( definition, a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess.)

What about the rest of us?

Pick your favorite decription
    defrauded
    bamboozled
    beguiled
    bilked
    burned
    conned
    deceived
    duped
    finessed
    gypped
    hoodwinked
    overcharged
    swindled
    tricked
    victimized
    ripped off
    scammed
    taken in

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ivan Kramskoy Christ in the desert 1920
    Isn’t that a great painting?

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

The hypocrisy in these elaborate establishment “circle jerk” commemorations stinks like a soiled diaper. Macron is, as you said, a globalist banker. We know where his loyalties lie. It is not with the French state or culture, which despite it colonial misadventures has a rich history. It is with the EU and their globalist dream of a one-world, banking-dominated government.

Go ahead a flood your French villages and cities with foreigners who refuse to assimilate, and see if the resulting chaos will produce yet another Voltaire, Pascal, Rousseau or Descartes.

seychelles
    Participant

What all of the grand pooh-bahs of upper butt crack were there to commemorate in reality was, as Fromkin titled his book, “The Peace to End All Peace” and the closeted continuation of imperialism and suprematism/racism, disguised via MSM propaganda and double-speak to preposterously suggest goals of love and fairness. This crowd couldn’t care less about “moral values” or Logos. It’s called chutzpah.

V. Arnold
    Participant

zerosum
    You forgot nieve…

Dr. D
    Participant

When I use a word..it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”

“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

The question is…which is to be master—that’s all.”

#StarkRavingMadness

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again,”

#AntiLogos

What all these have in common is that they literally don’t believe there IS an objective reality. Only their own ego. Whatever they think that second is true, unrestrained by the last second or the next, and in fact physics and natural law. There is a name for this metal disorder that is a threat to themselves and others.

#NarcissisticSociopath

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr D
    I agree with your above and must offer a humble appology for my previous outburst.
    I offer no excuse for inexcusable behavior…
    I’m working on it…

John Day
    Participant

Good work, Ilargi!
    John catching up…

palloy
    Participant

I must admit I gagged at “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. ” too. My thought is that Macron, like all others of his kind, have always cheered Patriotism, but he wants to criticise Trump. Therefore, they must be opposites.

The more telling point was that Merkel rushed to the microphone and backed Macron up by saying that an EU army was a sensible idea, (and NATO therefore is a bad idea). I don’t know why they didn’t list all the problems Trump has caused them recently: JCPOA, INF, oil/gas pipelines from Russia via Baltic and Turkey, Ukraine/Crimea sanctions, ejecting Iran from SWIFT, all of which they would be much happier about if Trump would stop bullying them so brazenly.

The SWIFT system is a standardised system for banks to exchange paperwork ahead of big international transactions. The interface is tightly defined in ISO 9362, so Russia wouldn’t have much trouble in writing an equivalent version of the central server. Russian banks are using RosSwift for 80% of their transactions right now, so could invite Iran and Venezuela into their system easily, undermining the US domination of SWIFT. China is doing likewise, even more so because they import so much oil.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.