Prigozhin’s Treason Is Unacceptable

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Prigozhin’s Treason Is Unacceptable

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Thomas Cole The Course of Empire – Destruction 1836     For me, the situation in Russia is still far too fluid and uncertain to comment on.
    [See the full post at: Prigozhin’s Treason Is Unacceptable]

zerosum
    Participant

Putin has been handed the keys to release the Russian military by Wagner (Prigozhin).

Dr. D
    Participant

Zerosum, can you expand on that? Russian forces are by law only allowed within Russian borders, which atm means they would stop at Donbas and cannot proceed to Lviv. This crisis would require Duma to pass laws to solve this problem by authorizing the Russian military. Yes? More?

Dr. D
    Participant

Wagner Convoys Advancing Towards Russian Capital, Chechens Loyal To Putin En Route
    Massive roadblocks erected on highways outside Moscow…

To me this is still a wounded bird, tempting NATO beyond their self-control. On the eve of the NATO drills? The Zap attack? Really?

kultsommer
    Participant

Wagner group are mercenaries that are in-for-the-money. Somebody offered more?
    Just crossed my mind but it is too early for any speculation

zerosum
    Participant

“…… pass laws to solve this problem by authorizing the Russian military. Yes? More?”
    From my lazyboy …. Its what I read. I therefore agreed. I also think that he would get quick emergency approval for the passing of the laws.

Hey!
    I thought that he was a dictator, (according to Biden),, and he could do whatever he wanted.
    Let see if he does/treats the peaceful march on Moscow different than the democratic USA, Canada did for their march on Washington and Ottawa.

“Wagner group are mercenaries that are in-for-the-money.”

In the USA “in-for-the-money” are in and running the gov.

” On the eve of the NATO drills?”

Engines are hot and pilots are ready at the starting line.
    ( Are the Russian defenses ready?)

chooch
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

DISGUSTING
    The news media is more than ready and are constantly pumping WAR, WAR, KILL, KILL

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/putin-blasts-wagner-treason-betrayal-clashes-erupt-southern-russia

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230624/prigozhin-agrees-to-stop-pmc-wagner-march-start-de-escalation-after-lukashenkos-mediation-1111446655.html

“They wanted to disband the Wagner PMC. We set off on June 23 on our march of justice. In a day we traveled to within 200 kilometers of Moscow. In this time, we have not shed a single drop of our fighters’ blood. Now the moment has arrived when blood may be shed. Therefore, understanding our full responsibility for the possibility of Russian blood being shed by one of the sides, we are turning our columns around and heading in the opposite direction to our encampments in accordance with the plan,” Prigozhin said in an audio recording Saturday evening.”

Update(1325ET): An emerging Russian state media headline: Prigozhin Agrees to Stop PMC Wagner March, Start De-Escalation After Lukashenko’s Mediation…

Belarusian president held talks with Prigozhin today. Lukashenko says that Prigozhin has agreed to “stop the movement of armed persons on the territory of Russia and to take further steps to deescalate.
    ————

chooch
    Participant

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

This (failed?) attempt to foment a civil war within Russia had to be engineered and financed from the outside, … directed from the outside, hence there is no end to it any time soon! We now have to await a response from President Putin and his entourage, …

… above said, I sense that there just had to be a not-an-insignificant involvement by CIA in it all, … and if that, indeed, turns out to be the fact, Russia will take its gloves off with a vengeance!

And so: … First, watch out for an aggressive attack on a Russia’s significant and always active “fifth column”. Second, some significant hit(s) on NATO assets located within Ukraine. And ultimately, hits on NATO beyond Ukrainian proper!

Anyway, … I don’t believe that all of this will end well. The Doomsday Clock Time just indexed itself so much closer to midnight: A Timeline of Conflict, Culture, and Change

2 minutes to midnight
    The hands that threaten doom
    2 minutes to midnight
    To kill the unborn in the womb.
    – Iron Maiden, 1984

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

All propaganda and PSYOP.
    Challenge:

Move 25k Wagner Troop to Belarus under cover/nose of NATO by pretending that they are exiled. Do a last minute Amnesty deal that benefits Wagner and Belarus.

(Can you not hear the neo-natzi cheering through the noise of MSM shedding of tears.)

Wagner asked for the arrest of Shoigu and Gerasimov.

Amnesty deal
    https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-24-23
    Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin said he was turning his forces around from a march toward Moscow shortly after the Belarusian government claimed President Alexander Lukashenko had reached a deal with Prigozhin to halt the advance.

Wagner is calling it a “march for justice”
    Gee it makes me remember “Freedom Convoy

https://www.rt.com/russia/578632-wagner-agrees-to-end-insurrection/
    Wagner agrees to end ‘insurrection’ – Lukashenko
    Evgeny Prigozhin agreed to halt his march on Moscow and avert “a bloodbath,” the Belarusian president said, in exchange for “security guarantees” for his fighters.
    ———–

zerosum
    Participant

The majority of Wagner troops did not move from their proper positions. Estimates put the “Priggy force” at about 200 men.

Can Belarus use 200 military trainers?
    Can Belarus use the protection of 25k trained troops?
    Will Russia make a two prong winter attack?

zerosum
    Participant

Wagner is calling it a “march for justice”

Military Summary 2023.06.24

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

John Helmer’s spin on all of this:

Unconfirmed reports in Moscow indicate he [ Prigozhin ] will leave the country for Africa with one of the Wagner units operating there. His media, communications, and internet networks have been blocked.

FROM PUGACHEV TO LEBED – THE MUZHIK REBELLION FIZZLES OUT WITHOUT BLOODSHED, PRIGOZHIN TO EXILE

FROM PUGACHEV TO LEBED – THE MUZHIK REBELLION FIZZLES OUT WITHOUT BLOODSHED, PRIGOZHIN TO EXILE

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BELARUS
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/new-satellite-images-show-advanced-russian-military-deployments-in-belarus-1.5770077

New satellite images show advanced Russian military deployments in Belarus
    This photograph shows what a Russian deployment near Yelsk on Saturday, according to Maxar. (Satellite image ©️2022 Maxar Technologies/CNN)This photograph shows what a Russian deployment near Yelsk on Saturday, according to Maxar. (Satellite image ©️2022 Maxar Technologies/CNN)

Published Feb. 6, 2022 9:08 a.m. PST

New satellite images released by a US-based technology company appear to show that Russia’s military has advanced deployments at several locations in Belarus, a move likely to concern Ukraine and NATO amid fears that the Kremlin is planning an incursion into Ukrainian territory.

The deployments are likely linked to joint exercises between Russian and Belarus forces that are due to begin on Thursday. However, other photographs show camps being established close to the border with Ukraine, hundreds of miles from where the exercises are taking place.

zerosum
    Participant

I’m the only one who agrees with me.

“You fell for the covid story. Now …. apply your lessons.”

The Hal Turner suggestion that ww3 starts now is only wrong in the action mode- the war we’re in now is all psyops, and the volume is turned to 11. Zerosum is right- “you fell for covid…”
    We can only wait and see.
    So here’s a line from star trek, TNG:
    “These folks don’t need us tellin’ em where the bear sits. They don’t need us swimmin’ in their soup.”
    And so I wait and see.
    The West looks at armchair warriors from the alt-press and AIs it- “what plays best? What can we game?”
    The Rest look and ask, “What is the West looking at?”
    Meanwhile, men die; are maimed in body and soul: this is the sum of war.
    And we think we are civilized.

VietnamVet
    Participant

There are Hunter Biden and Yevgeny Prigozhin. They are different sides of the same coin — war and corruption for profit. A proxy World War III is being fought by mercenaries, Ukrainian draftees, and Russian prisoners.

There is a reason that the great-great offspring of WW I’s ruling generation are acting the same as a century ago. They are in thrall of the same exploitive economic system, as then, that does not give a damn for human life. In 1916 Imperial Germany would not give up Belgium for an armistice. In 1953 the Korean Armistice worked and saved the world from a nuclear exchange in the First Cold War.

This is a simple matter of life and death. The sooner the armistice is signed and a DMZ established the more lives that are saved and the apocalypse is postponed for a while longer. The current US President just does not see this truth. The Kremlin acknowledges that the Russian nation is under attack by the West. This is their justification for the invasion.

Will human beings be given a chance to live a while longer on Earth, or do corporate/oligarch’s profits matter more?

zerosum
    Participant

PEACE WON!!! HATE, WAR, AND KILL LOST

New day! Good Morning!

The Western MSM talking experts are still trying to generate hate against Russia.
    The MSM did not have time to generate AI generated images for a peaceful conclusion.

Here what the new TV pictures are telling me this morning

A peaceful march/convoy by the Wagner military towards Moscow.
    Moscow authorities taking safety precautions in case there are trouble makers generating riots.
    Happy Crowds taking selfies, cheering, and celebrating.
    Calm/strong Government reaction/control resulting in a peaceful conclusion.
    (No over reaction like/contrary to J6 and Freedom Convoy of arrest and jail.)
    25K troops on their way to redeployment to Belarus.

I’m not trying to change your mind
    I’m the only one who agrees with me..
    PEACE. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.