Quo Vadis Media

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Quo Vadis Media

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Jean-Michel Basquiat Warrior 1982     As the second Trump impeachment circus has come to an end, which it seems to have done last night, we
    [See the full post at: Quo Vadis Media]

Mr. House
    Participant

Really? you can’t see what will fill that hole? Domestic terrorism, wasn’t that hard.

Mr. House
    Participant

Raul perhaps you should depart athens and come visit us here. When was the last time you visited the US?

kultsommer
    Participant

CBSN empty head and this. No difference at all:

Chick from the 2007 video, with sound turned off, was symbolic metaphor how once mighty nation is presenting itself to the world. Only with the sound on, it’s true nature is revealed.
    When he in the motion of “bringing left and right together” joined the his palms I could hear the crushing sound of an empty shell that country is.

Another great work by Basquiat, an artist with that rare raw talent for expression using the paint brush At great personal cost,

Polder Dweller
    Participant

What’s really going on with the lack of promotion of vitamin D by governments? Is it to keep the panic going? Is it because it’s too cheap and effective so no one will go for the vaccines? Or is it because it usefully (in a Malthusian sense) kills off the elderly, sick, obese and dark-skinned people?

Perhaps it’s all three, but at some point in the future, the fact that more was not done by our governments to promote vitamin D and to protect the elderly, sick, obese and dark-skinned people should and must be used against them.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, I think Trump was just a symptom of a huge spiritual problem (namely a lack of any sort of real spirituality) that this country has, and I’m under no illusions that getting rid of Trump got rid of the problem. If anything, the ascendancy of Q-Anon mass hysteria clearly demonstrates that it’s worse than ever and will likely only continue getting worse. And that very mainstream media will be very much a part of that problem.

My best friend from the good old daze got the Covid back in December and had to go in the hospital for a few days. They treated him with remdesivir, which kept him off a ventilator. That was a good job, too, because once you have to go on the ventilator with Covid, you have something like a fifty percent chance of dying! However, I can’t help but wonder how much better it would have gone for him if they had started treated him ivermectin, azithromycin, vitamin D, and zinc as soon as he checked in. But, he had decent insurance from his employer, so we can’t stand in the way of Big Pharma raking in those mega-profits, can we?

Mr. House
    Participant

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

Well thats funny, i most certainly did not post part 1………………….

I just did Mr. House. I scale down YouTube videos regularly to a size where people have access to controls, and can see the entire video, and I thought part 1 would be a good addition. Big Adam Curtis fan, too. Bit too serious right now for me, perhaps.

Mr. House
    Participant

Part one was ok, but it gets better with part 2 and 3. Finishing 3 right now, but it appears 4, 5 and 6 have been taken down from youtube. If you know of where i can watch those, that would be great and appreciated.

Mr. House
    Participant

Nevermind i found them, Do you ever delete comments Raul?

Do you ever delete comments Raul?

No.

I might in extreme circumstances, but no.

Part one was ok, but it gets better with part 2 and 3. Finishing 3 right now, but it appears 4, 5 and 6 have been taken down from youtube. If you know of where i can watch those, that would be great and appreciated.

They should be up somewhere soon. His material always is. Initially it’s BBC iPlayer, I think, but never tried that.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Some answers to my own questions:

British health minister, Matt Hancock says that vitamin D has no effect: DM

France Soir: Ivermectin is a victim of dishonest attacks
    From Google Translate: Opinion piece by Dr Gérard Maudrux, after having been President of the Autonomous Retirement Fund for Physicians of France (CARMF) for 18 years, this urologist continues to speak on his blog in Le Quotidien du médecins. Doctor hired because he supported the request for temporary settlement of use for Ivermectin before the state council with the assistance of Mr. Teissedre. He now finds himself summoned to the Order Council to explain himself on his blog. In his debriefing, he explained to us that the doctors were afraid, that they were silent. With his agreement, we are reproducing this forum which better reflects his commitment and freedom of expression.

The latest attacks on Ivermectin dramatically demonstrate the financial stakes behind the early, outpatient treatment of Covid, and the way the French are being manipulated.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Jean-Michel Basquiat Warrior 1982

Prescient…

Quo Vadis Media? Straight to hell as near as I can tell…
    The MVDV video was a perfect view of the shit spiked pablum we’re fed everyday…
    Ilargi; keep on keeping on…you’re doing a yeoman’s job of informing us about the real world we inhabit…

V. Arnold
    Participant

…and to further your point Ilargi, there is this from the Independent:

The Independent
    Trump’s impeachment attorney mocks reporter in whiny tone then walks out of interview

Perfect example of bias in reporting, no? 😉

And they don’t even attempt to hide their slant/bias…

VietnamVet
    Participant

At the beginning of the 21st century, a fellow cubical inhabitant with a Russian wife said she told him that the Soviet Union fell because they didn’t believe the propaganda anymore. The neo-liberal West is in the exact same position today. If history is correct, Joe Biden’s fate rhymes with Yuri Andropov’s. From another life, I am now getting MoveOn e-mails demanding “defeat the seditionists”. Sure, all 75 million of them.

Since I am still alive with a 4.8 out of 10 chance of death if exposed for half an hour indoors without protection to a coronavirus shedder, I must accept being isolated for a year served a purpose and continues to do so. Caitlin Johnstone discusses this disconnect between “The Real World and the Narrative World”. The conflict that arises when the notational human mind tries to understand the real biological world. The Trump 75 million live in a different world than the top ten percent meritocracy that earn a living serving Plutocrats. In the real world this is the difference between the crowded russian roulette on a Spirit Airlines flight or a catered Lear Jet.

This disconnect is most obvious to me in the discussions of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Donald Trump would still be President, if the US Civil Service had not been decimated, and America had a function public health service like Australia’s and New Zealand’s. But he didn’t and at his core Donald Trump was and will be a know-nothing, anti-science, bully. Joe Biden will not be any more successful as President. He still has the same dysfunctional government and Dr. Anthony Fauci remains his chief medical advisor. Joe Biden is so faded he melts into the woodwork.

I can’t decide if the outcome was conscious planning or if Americans are so incompetent that nature overwhelmed their intellect. I am trending towards a conspiracy to keep the status quo.

Dr. Michael Mina points out basic public health procedures that were never implemented:
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/02/harvards-michael-mina-on-covid-seasonality-vaccines.html

1) Lack of cheap paper daily antigen tests.
    2) Not vaccinating the most vulnerable first
    3) Prioritizing mRNA and spike vaccines only.
    4) Lack of population screening for the virus and genetic variants.
    5) Lack of funding for alternative treatments or dispensing known prophylactics like Vitamin D.

The bottom line; fund and start universal testing. “That would actually allow us to predict with a whole new level of accuracy when these viruses are transmitting, how they’re transmitting, who are the main culprits, where are they?”

When it is clear that the death and trauma were unnecessary, the rulers and ideology responsible, “profit over lives” will be thrown out. On the other hand, if like the Spanish flu that killed two of my Great Grandparents, it disappears after this Winter’s third wave; coronavirus will be forgotten too by the next generations. But tragically, being endemic in the Americas, and continual mutating; new variants makes this unlikely.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

France Soir: Ivermectin is a victim of dishonest attacks

From that article in France Soir, linked above by Polder Dweller (translated):

So I went to the WHO database, Vigibase , which collects [suspected adverse effects] data from pharmacovigilance centers such as ANSM in France, from more than 130 countries. In 30 years, 175,208 adverse effects for Aspirin, 159,824 for Paracetamol and 4,614 for Ivermectin. On more than 4 billion doses prescribed over this period, this makes 0.0001%. Since the beginning of the year if we type Corminaty (Pfizzer vaccine) we have 65,188 declarations, against 46 for Ivermectin .

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson
    Thanks for that post.
    The aspirin numbers surprise me; the paracetamol numbers surprise me more (so low) because acetaminophen (the main ingredient) is known for liver problems even at prescribed doses…
    Big Pharma has usurped the practice of good medicine and many of the practicing doctors…
    Our Dr. John is the last of a vanishing breed I fear…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.