The Automatic Earth Primer Guide 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Automatic Earth Primer Guide 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Bull plates I-XI 1945   Nicole Foss has completed a huge tour de force with her update of the Automatic Earth Primer Guide. The fir
    [See the full post at: The Automatic Earth Primer Guide 2017]

Patricia
    Participant

Nicole, this is just wonderful. I will be able to wriggle down in my arm chair during these cold winter months and know I have a delightful read ahead. Thank you.

Joe Clarkson
    Participant

Great job of organizing posts by subject! I notice that most of Nicole’s posts are from earlier years. Will she be returning to posting on a regular basis anytime soon?

holon.earth
    Participant

Very thorough analysis Nicole, thanks for that. I’ve been reading a lot on the debt mess since it became clear in 2008 that we’re in deep trouble.

I read many commentaries from many different observers. Only for who doesn’t want to see it the morass is really frightening. For many years I was feeling, in my own conclusions, that a financial collapse (and with it the unpredictable chaotic consequences) was imminent.

Nevertheless, lately I got to think that the whole system is completely rigged. And that most of the commentaries don’t consider this well enough in their analysis. It occurred to me that basically, as currencies aren’t bound to gold or anything anymore, this rigging could go on forever – at least indefinitely, and that collapse won’t occur for as long as “the music plays” – i.e. as long as we can continue celebrating consumption in our shopping temples, gambling (and apparently winning) on the stock markets, and TV, media and entertainment cast a message of reassuring that all is fine still.

I would appreciate a comment on this: how long can this rigging effectively go on?
    Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.