The Automatic Earth Still Helps Greeks and Refugees

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Automatic Earth Still Helps Greeks and Refugees

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Live cooking in Monastiraki Square, Athens   Every time I write about my ‘adventures’ in Greece for the Automatic Earth for Athens Fund, which I
    [See the full post at: The Automatic Earth Still Helps Greeks and Refugees]

neoh
    Participant

A difficult burden you have chosen. I’ve contributed a small amount again (because this article reminded me to do that). The reason why I donate to those like you that solicit donations is because I feel 100% confident that my limited supply of funds available will actually be used for what you say they will be used for. I guess your article aptly describes how sums of money, whether supplied by taxes or donations, seem to get lost in “the charitable industrial complex”.
    Yes old friend, they will try to shut you down. I imagine that a law will be passed, explaining that it is for our own good, making it difficult for you to continue your honest work. Something similar as labeling alternative media as “fake” . The real reason of course is because it is a threat to MSM which reeks of fake.
    Please don’t feel uncomfortable about reminding me to donate, whether to Athens or TAE, because, well, time does fly and I’ll forget if I’m not nudged occasionally.
    A quick question. I immediately made a donation to TAE after I donated for Athens. I immediately receive a confirmation by email notifying that the first donation went through but I have yet to receive a confirmation for the second. Is this normal or did I perhaps do it wrong?

neoh
    Participant

both receipts received

neoh,

Thanks for your trust. I want to thank everyone who’s helped me help Greece for that trust.

As for shutting things down, we’ll see; it’s all we can do really. Until then, There is no choice but to keep doing what we do here in Athens, keep rowing against all currents.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.