The True Meaning of ‘Collusion’

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The True Meaning of ‘Collusion’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Weeping woman 1883   The indictment by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose task it is to investigate possible collusion betwee
    [See the full post at: The True Meaning of ‘Collusion’]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Matryoshka dolls Ilargi mentioned in the previous thread exactly describes the Mueller investigation.
    Really, what more needs to be said?
    So much obfuscation; so little time.
    I honestly do not think we’ll ever get this straight in the collective; so, we need to do it on an individual basis and fucking move on…
    To important things in our lives.
    Get up tomorrow and take care of my bonsai; my Chuen Chom cactus are looking good…

regionswork
    Participant

Trump knew these indictments were coming. He chooses to play some variation of good cop, bad cop all by himself. Putin should be concerned going into the meeting as to the narrative Trump will give afterwards. He always declares success.

I recall watching the Watergate hearings on TV when Alexander Butterfield revealed the existence of the White House taping system. It was July 13, 1973. Nixon would not resign until August 9, 1974.

The 24 hour news cycle does not serve us, nor does behavioral economics, the means by which the world has been made to believe debt is money.

True life does move slowly by comparison. Patience is required.

V. Arnold
    Participant

regionswork
    While what you say is true of Trump; I wouldn’t worry about Putin.
    I cannot think of a more savvy and capable leader on this planet; Xi could be the exception.
    In fact, I’m of the firm belief Trump looks up to Putin; it’s why they can get along. That’s my opinion, for what it’s worth.
    I think most do not remember Putin is an advanced black belt Judo master.
    Judo is as much a way of life as it is a martial art. His by word is; don’t lie…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.