US Picks Wrong Friends, Wrong Enemies, Wrong Fights

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum US Picks Wrong Friends, Wrong Enemies, Wrong Fights

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein Installation of a 30,000 kilowatt generator at Cherokee Dam Jun 1942 There are presidential elections in Turkey today, and current pr
    [See the full post at: US Picks Wrong Friends, Wrong Enemies, Wrong Fights]

galacticsurfer
    Participant

USA is multiplying its enemies until it has no friends left and will be isolated.I recall Thatcher being deposed in 1990. She had been 11 years a sort of dictator, playing one off the other in her party and finally alienated everyone and then came poll tax idea, rioting in the streets, and her party friends got rid of her. Just imagine USA screws up all its friends lives(economies) by being an asshole, starts endless wars on all borders sending refugees everywhere and multiplying terror. EU, Japan economies on verge of collapse, Russia, China, Iran, Atabs angeted, S. America sick of US despotism. What did they do to Nero? He was told to go commit suicide or eelse. Someday USA will get same treatment from the “World Community”.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

I don’t believe there is a cohesive “world community,” as most Nation States tend to line up according to their self interest, and not so much morality.

But, if/when the majority lean away from the US, isolating it, it will come out of it’s dilemma like a cornered Wombat.

As I’ve said, it won’t be a good idea to be down range of that.

Gravity
    Participant

Under unitary idealism v1.0
    -The existence of logic is ontologically prior to the existence of energy
    because energy is a logical modality
    or any identity of energy is necessarily a function of logic
    yielding nonzero parameters.

-Whereas energy cannot (initially or ever) be caused or created by any energetic process, so that no (in)finite quantity of energy in the universe can possibly be caused to exist or be created as the Nth effect of any other quantity of energy or entropic interpolation of energetic events in the universe, (sum over symmetries remaining exactly inviolate) and energy being modified by (equal and opposite) correspondence of existent energies only,

-therefore a qualitatively singular logical modality necessarily exists
    as the only possible (non-energetic) costless cause
    of the quantified dimensional existence of energy in any possible universe
    (and being ontologically distinct from, and expressed prior to, the natural occurence of any (im)possible field potential or enumerable quantum quotient),

-of which the most energetically ideal cosmogenic constant must at least yield [0 ≠ 0] (eternally) and must also yield a gravity-based geometric progression as integral paradox, which real existence may only be adequately inferred from itself (infinitely)
    (because the cause of time is relativistic mass).

God or Gravity is the first and final algorithm.
    Gravity recapitulates reality recursively.

Gravity
    Participant

Excuse me, you were discussing why the US needs sensible regime change, I do concur, insofar as that morality is an ontological priority.

Gravity
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-10/coup-iraq-prime-minister-maliki-refuses-step-down-orders-security-forces-alert
    And now a (military) coup against the presidency is in progress in Iraq. PM Maliki accuses president Masoum of constitutional violation, further crisis and chaos seems inevitable while IS still surrounds Baghdad.

John Day
    Participant

So Gravity,

You are saying, if I may paraphrase: “I think, therefore I am, It’s free, and I am all that I imagine”.
    Is that a fair summation?

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

PLnL,

Are you saying there isn’t Debt Money Monopoly control over the all the nations financed by the Debt Money Monopoly?

Is there any nation acting under its own self interest from the perspective of its individual citizens?

Isn’t the first step to pursuing a nation’s self-interest to kick private foreigners controlling their monetary system and using Debt Money to enslave the society to inextinguishable debt out of power?

Exactly which nation is doing that?

I view all the nations of the West as mere vassals of the Debt Money Monopoly and then all the pieces fall into place. Just remember, the Debt Money Monopoly isn’t interested in controlling everything or making their control obvious. They give and take as required to keep their con game undetected by the masses.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.