What to do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bburrito

So what to do? I have been following this website for several years and feel that it is on the right track even if the timeline seems to have been stretched out a bit. I have a fantastic job that has not really seen a blip at all even through the recession. My income has gone up the last 4 years. I am to the point where I have all the stuff I need and want to figure out where to go from here. I have looked at land but am not yet in a place to pay by cash. I would still need credit to buy land. I can rent the space I have now and have room to store literally years of supply, Even further still I have the opportunity with my job to travel internationally covering the last territory untapped by my company Asia on South through Australia and New Zealand.

I see that the best solution lies in what you think willl happen in the next few years. But it seems that all is up in the air. While I think in the short term moving overseas can prove very lucritive, I am afraid that I would get stuck abroad unable to return home in a collapse of world trade. At the same time, if I put down roots in the US, I am afraid that if the economics change in a worsening depression, what happens when no-one can afford rent because banks have collapsed?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.