Blog/Forum Issues

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Help/FAQ Blog/Forum Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Glennda
    Participant

Just a suggestion – I’d like to see the author’s name up next to the subject name or title. It’s just that I’m used to that kind of format and would give obvious credit where it is due.

Great new topics and info. The site is getting better and better by the day.’

Thanks again for all the work that has obviously gone into this site.

JoeP

When should a commenter use “Quick Reply”? I googled it, but all I found was something about it turning off formatting. What formatting?

Coco

I guess I´m going to be the first anti-social curmudgeon to ask if there is/will be a feature to ¨ignore¨ posters who I find irritating.

That, and thanks to all who are working so hard on the new setup!

jal
    Participant

I’m having difficulties staying logged on and re-logging.
    Keep an eye on that part of the program. Its seems to be acting up.

Glennda
    Participant

Arrgh, when I posted something here at somepoint I must have wondered what would happen if I hit “Subscribe”.

Hmm, now when I try to “UNsubscribe” I get this:

You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!

I don’t get this.

Beware the Subscribe button.

el gallinazo

Glennda,

My best guess is that you were in a signed out status when you tried to unsubscribe. Try signing in and then unsubscribe. Let us know how it works out.

ashvin
    Participant

Glennda,

It’s because I moved this thread into the Help/FAQ section from another location. I am going to lock this thread now, so no more comments in it.

Everyone please create a new topic within the Help/FAQ section of the forum if you have a question/issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.