Boys in the Black Pajamas

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Open Comments Boys in the Black Pajamas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The arrival of the Boys in Black Pajamas on the scene here in the FSofA is a major escalation from last year’s OWS Action.

BBPs are common in the Eurotrash Street Actions, and they are the Symbolic Uniform of the Anarchists. They also harken back to the Vietnam era, when the Freedom Fighters there also wore Black Pajamas. However, up until today, there was no obvious organized effort by BBPs to dispense mayhem on the streets during an FSofA demonstration. These folks were clearly well organized, since they obviously had their own Videographer on the scene to record their actions.

It is a Toss Up as to whether these folks are Agents Provacateur or not, but as Ben indicates, its not all that relevant whether they are or are not. What it does indicate is that there is going to be a clear escalation now to Violence on the Streets in actions taken here in the FSofA….

Read the rest at the Diner
    https://www.doomsteaddiner.org/blog/2012/05/01/boys-in-the-black-pajamas/

RE

Bot Blogger

The boys in black pajamas ARE the police. Look at those brand new hoodies. Fresh pressed. This is just a shopping opportunity for them. Smash-window shopping, to find something nice in BLACK. Oh and look at the A for Anarchism. So neatly placed. “Ok everyone, don’t break the glass here…ok. I was practicing my A all night long.”

gezelle
    Participant

Oh , pulleeeze….Anarchists in brandspanking new, matching outfits, from their fashionable little hoodies to their matching shoes and socks!
    Also note the identical, choreographed use of their nightsticks, errr, no make that Anarchists Weapons…..how adorable!….sheesh.
    [By the way, we have a nice, big bridge here in Brooklyn that is for sale, if anyone is interested.]

Edited to add that this is more an indication that TPTB realize that their OWS Problem is not being solved either by mass arrests or on site brutality. In fact, such actions might have even been garnering support for those nasty anarchist/old hippies/spoiled commie kids. They need to be blatanly discredited before more people start to listen and think for themselves.
    What is needed is an action worthy of News at Eleven….Americans dearly love a well costumed, clear cut action film after all.

TPTB realized after the extreme blowback from Kent State, that you can’t simply execute demonstrators….the public took it very badly, and that was in a long ago economy when the general population was fat, dumb and happy. ‘America was Number One’ and there were actual jobs, affordable health care and a somewhat stable economy. Anarchist Freaks were seen as the ‘other’ who were spouting anti America gibberish, and could be percieved as an easy target for the government to stigmatize.
    With the state of the economy today more people are willing to listen to alternative narratives than before…what have they got to lose?

What is needed are well staged, photogenic Acts of Anarchy to disparage the movement dispel this thinking nonesense….no doubt there will be more of these manufactured photo ops in the works.

ben

if you actually examine the photo, which enlarges, you’ll see they are not wearing matching outfits. from front to back we got some Dickies-looking pants, drark gray pants, a pair of rain pants (seattle, i have those, too, along with a black hooded coat and black skate shoes, which is what i would wear a lot down at Occupy), and jogging out of the frame back-left, a pair of tight jeans. same goes for the hooded wear. all look different to me. shoes, different.

if you watched the longer version of the video i posted at DD, there is a girl who takes some shots at an already broken window who is noticeably mismatched. anarchists who want to break stuff do exist. there aren’t enough of them. i’m not saying APs aren’t being used. i do think an Occupy false flag is coming but think that it’ll involve casualties and not broken windows.

here’s a photo from the notorious AP rock throwing incident that the quebec gov’t actually owned up to a couple years ago:

Bot Blogger post=2578 wrote: The boys in black pajamas ARE the police. Look at those brand new hoodies. Fresh pressed. This is just a shopping opportunity for them. Smash-window shopping, to find something nice in BLACK. Oh and look at the A for Anarchism. So neatly placed. “Ok everyone, don’t break the glass here…ok. I was practicing my A all night long.”

As noted in the article and in Ben’s post, they may or may not be Agents Provacateur, but it really doesn’t matter. It’s the overall effect of escalation of violence. If it is APs, breaking few windows isn’t really enough to justify a Crackdown and Martial Law. If it is real Anarchists, breaking a few windows isn’t going to change the status quo here. In either case to achieve the desired effect, somebody is going to get a One Way Ticket to the Great Beyond here.

RE

ben

anybody expecting Occupy to maintain a monolithic pacifism will have those expectations dashed, despite what the MSM has done to emasculate men by constructing a false and pernicious feminism for women. those men that can’t be emasculated are funneled into living vicariously through professional sports and engaging in other supposedly masculine pursuits. i suspect that non-pacifist public resistance to DOT is partially a reflection of this social programming. Occupy is in the process of deprogramming itself.

ben

FTTP was a fantastic quarterly that ended its run, not coincidentally I don’t suppose, in spring of 2011. they had .pdf files online for free but hard copies could also be purchased. it was a non-glossy, militant underground counterpart to adbusters. well written articles. A Longing For Collapse Press appears to be publishing hard copies for five bucks an issue:

https://www.akpress.org/firetotheprisons-3.html

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

ben post=2586 wrote: anybody expecting Occupy to maintain a monolithic pacifism will have those expectations dashed, despite what the MSM has done to emasculate men by constructing a false and pernicious feminism for women. those men that can’t be emasculated are funneled into living vicariously through professional sports and engaging in other supposedly masculine pursuits. i suspect that non-pacifist public resistance to DOT is partially a reflection of this social programming. Occupy is in the process of deprogramming itself.

I’ll take issue here – watching sports isn’t masculine, sticking up for civil liberties, caring and protecting your family and your children’s future, supporting your community, caring about your neighbour, sticking up for those not able to stick up for each other and being there to lend a helping hand as needed – THAT’S MANLY!

Obsessively watching sports is for adolescents who can’t grow up into anything that remotely resembles “manly.”

Two major objectives of APs are to scare off legitimate people who would otherwise publicly support the movement and to justify banging protester heads. I do have to say, though, that it is quite the wake up call for “liberals” who think they can just go down and express their opinion to the feudal lords and their minions.

Dorothy, we ain’t in Kansas any more.

ben

didn’t say it was, Triv.

TheTrivium4TW post=2593 wrote:
    I do have to say, though, that it is quite the wake up call for “liberals” who think they can just go down and express their opinion to the feudal lords and their minions.

Dorothy, we ain’t in Kansas any more.

I think the “Wake Up Call” isn’t just for “Liberals” The main difference here between “Liberals” and “Conservatives” seems to be that Liberals have the GUTS to go out and Stand Tall against the Gestapo while Conservatives hold Tea Parties.

Conservatives are Spineless Status Quo Apparatchiks by definition. The main problem for Liberals is that too many of them do not understand the Chicago Way. A few more Boys in Black Pajamas getting motivated here and Liberals & Conservatives both will learn a lesson, which is that you do not make changes by being Mr. Nice Guy. You get MAD, then you get EVEN. “They pull a Knife, you pull a Gun. They send one of yours to the Hospital, you send one of theirs to the Morgue”

THAT’s the Chicago Way.

The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth. Right AFTER the Meek get very, VERY Angry.

RE
    https://www.doomsteaddiner.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.