Covid Rattle March 4 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Covid Rattle March 4 2021

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Francisco Goya The Dog 1819-23   • Biden Slams “Neanderthal-Thinking” Over Texas, Mississippi COVID Policy (ZH) • 16 States Are Now Following The
    [See the full post at: Covid Rattle March 4 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Francisco Goya The Dog 1819-23

That dog looks to be intimidated…

Germ
    Participant

Thank you Ilargi for your ongoing efforts.
    Just excellent – and much appreciated.

We’re looking at the posting issues. We’ve changed the ads, obviously, but what’s appears more likely to cause them is the WordPress updates that were required. That stuff is always hard to define. We’ll find it.

Meanwhile, in case you missed it, here are V. Arnold’s words from last night:

I commented about the flatlined Patreon contributions here over many, many months. Ilargi’s hard work deserves way more than a paltry $700, no?

🙂

oldandtired
    Participant

Ilargi,
    I saw what you did there!

Ilargi,
    I saw what you did there!

I did what?

John Day
    Participant

What I tried to post yesterday morning before biking to work failed to load. I struggled to put it up last night, but it’s relevant to this topic, so I’ll try again this morning, bit by bit…
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/03/unmasking-texans.html

John Day
    Participant

Texas Governor, Greg Abbot has rescinded the Texas mask mandate for public places like grocery stores, leaving it up to business owners to decide whether to request customers to wear masks or not. This is a complex political decision, and it is something of a gamble.
    Some business owners want to be off the hook for not requiring masks, like bars and strip clubs. Other businesses, in anti-mask territory, feel that they are being put on the firing line between customers who don’t want masks, and vulnerable employees, as well as vulnerable customers. The grocery store chain HEB is the largest employer in Texas, and has shown real appreciation of it’s workers and the risks, morbidity and mortality they faced by serving the public every day.
    Austin was masking well before the mandate. Austin has been ahead of the precautions curve for a year, since South By Southwest music festival cancellation was announced just about a year ago. That was SERIOUS. When school was cancelled the day before spring break was to begin, the traffic reduced to a small percentage of its usual crush, having already halved before that (in the estimation of a daily bike commuter).
    Rural Yoakum seems to have largely quit masking in stores in the last 6 weeks, including employees. HEB employees mask, though.
    If you look at the graphs in the link below, you will see that Texas has had a first wave of viral infections and deaths in spring and early summer, with a lull in the fall (as vitamin-D levels rose while the virus spread in summer and stabilized in September, before falling in October). The big surge came with Halloween, as there were so many parties, then Thanksgiving, as families joined together for food, drink and fellowship, then Christmas and New Year festivities. All of this human social engagement was somewhat muted, but it was present, and more for some people and towns than others.
    “Herd Immunity” is a condition when there are few enough members of a group that are susceptible to a contagious pathogen, that the pathogen has a hard time finding a new host to infect before being eradicated by its host, or killing its host. There are some members of any herd who are just not very susceptible to any contagious virus, and that percentage is hard to determine prospectively. Most defense against coronavirus infection happens in the nose and throat area, as a general defense, not requiring specific antibodies. That is what children do so well. That is why most people do not get very sick with the current novel coronavirus, because they stop it before it does it’s special thing of attacking the blood vessel linings. Most people with mild coronavirus infection in the nose and throat area do not get a test at all. The current best estimate is that the actual number of infections is running about 6 times the number of reported “confirmed cases”, which means positive tests.
    Somewhere between 50 to 60% of Americans have had COVID, mostly mild, and mostly over the fall and winter holidays, so immunity has not likely faded away. Coronavirus specific-immunity mostly fades between 6 and 12 months from infection, unless stimulated again by a little re-exposure. Some people get re-exposed to cornaviruses fairly frequently. As a doctor, treating a general medical population, I get exposed to this and that regularly. Jenny, my wife, who is a Birthday Girl today, is a school librarian. She sees every kid in the school and gives and receives and helps them pick books off the shelves.
    Jenny and I MIGHT be in the group that is not very likely to get sick with a coronavirus, whether we catch a little in our noses or not. We don’t really know. We take vitamin-D and a little zinc, as we have for years.
    Vaccinations in Texas are up to about 6.8% ofTexans fully vaccinated, and many of them have had the virus already, so they are getting an immunity boost. Vaccine immunity is not as broad as natural immunity, especially since these current vaccines just target a few protein sequences on the viral spike protein, not every little part of the virus, as natural immunity does. There is some argument about how good the vaccine protection is against the South African variant, which has a lot of difference in it’s mutated spike protein. They are clearly less effective against it. How that will play out for cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the broad world is uncertain, so there is argument.
    Spring Break is the week after next in Texas, and the mask mandate has been lifted. Young adult Texans and high school students and families are likely to vacation and congregate a lot, though not at South By Southwest. There was a surge in cases among Texas college students last year, and they were much disparaged for acting like young animals again, as they do every spring break. They spread COVID. In the fall at UT, Austin there was a lot of rapid testing for COVID at ground level, including football games, which required a negative test for students wanting a ticket. There was something like a 9% background positivity rate on those tests, on people with little to no symptoms. That meant that the virus was spreading quickly through the university population. We can presume that it pervaded that population pretty well over fall and winter.
    So Governor Abbott has more specific information about testing in special populations, like college students and school kids, than the rest of us do. He is under a variety of political pressures to move and stand still, and I’m sure he is tired of it. Texas just got whacked with the deep freeze ice week around Valentine’s Day, and the biggest electric utility in Texas has filed for bankruptcy. There will be more.
    This guy, who I have never particularly liked, but who is not stupid, really craves some kind of decisive victory, which will allow him to move the Texas economy forward, which is what his job and popularity depend upon.
    My guess is that Governor Greg Abbot is making the sprint to the finish, desiring to declare “herd immunity” or to declare that it is emerging as such, almost all the way there. A lot of people are afraid that we are going to get another spike of morbidity and mortality, like we did in December and January, but I really think that wood is mostly burned, already.
    Will there be some spike in cases from spring break, or will cases continue to decline on the same trajectory?
    A small spike in positive tests in a population of young people, without a subsequent rise in hospitalizations and deaths would lead to a declaration of victory by the Governor of Texas. “Texas is Open For Business” would be declared.
    That would be a big advantage for the Texas economy, and it needs it, as the economic damage from the big freeze is still being assessed. Texas needs a big infrastructure rebuild over this decade, and it needs an economy to do that.
    https://apps.texastribune.org/features/2020/texas-coronavirus-cases-map/?_ga=2.141593010.1485168098.1614777733-1037324414.1591643250

John Day
    Participant

All marketing oversells benefits and undersells risks. Vaccine makers really, really want to give the impression that their vaccines have led to herd immunity, as it rapidly emerges anyway. Take 5000 units per day of vitamin-D to support your immune system, with or without vaccine!
    Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Topcat
    Participant

Crimes Against Humanity

Video summary by Dr Reiner Fuellmich

Update on Dr Reiner Fuellmich Class Action Lawsuits Against Coronavirus Fraud

John Day
    Participant

“Wait for it…” One marshmallow now, or 2 in a few minutes?
    Cuttlefish passed a version of the marshmallow test, a cognitive study for humans designed to test self-control
    https://www.businessinsider.com/cuttlefish-pass-self-control-test-meant-for-people-2021-3#:~:text=Cuttlefish%20passed%20a%20version%20of,designed%20to%20test%20self%2Dcontrol&text=Cuttlefish%20can%20show%20the%20same,get%20a%20better%20reward%20later.

zerosum
    Participant

What can we do?
    Learn, inform, reflect, before acting.

1. Vit. D, ivermectin, HCQ get heavily censored on social media.
    • The War on ‘Misinformation’ Claims Two Victims (Pfeiffer)

follow the trail

2. trialsitenews.com/the-war-on-misinformation-claims-two-victims-truth-and-the-right-to-treatment/
    The War on ‘Misinformation’ Claims Two Victims. Truth. And the Right to Treatment.

3. http://www.thefirstepidemic.com/new-index
    Articles by Mary Beth Pfeiffer
    —–
    Did you get it?
    Its not our fault. (USA)
    Blame Brazil.

• Brazil’s Covid Outbreak Is Global Threat, Opens Door To Lethal Variants (G.)
    ———-
    Its called cover your ass in case someone tries to blame you.
    The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.” VAERS is the primary mechanism in the U.S. for reporting adverse vaccine reactions. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a determination can be made as to whether the reported adverse event was directly or indirectly caused by the vaccine.
    ———
    Covid-19 vaccines are a weapon of war. A war, not only against Russia, but also against China.
    (You forgot Cuba)
    • Finland Had a Patent-Free COVID-19 Vaccine Nine Months Ago – But.. (Jac.)
    Unintended consequence
    No money. Therefore, no vaccines
    NATURAL Herd Immunity is better and last longer than what a vaccine will do for “herd Immunity”
    I guess the poor won’t have to wait to go to heaven, to become the first.
    ———
    Unintended consequences – Poor people around the world are going to stay normal.
    “The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact on the mental health of teenagers in the United States”
    ———–
    “Thank you Ilargi for your ongoing efforts.
    Just excellent – and much appreciated.”

zerosum
    Participant

Trying to post some links will fail.

Germ
    Participant

Choose your vaccination carefully.

Along with the Sinopharm and Sinovax vaccines, this may be a better one too:

https://www.rt.com/russia/517024-russia-third-vaccine-dead-virus/

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Is it the school closures, or is it banning them from meeting?”

Both. School is the largest social structure in modern children’s experience. The long term effects of this, as those children come online into a reality very diofferent than the one they started in, could be powerful. Normally, this time in a greneration cycle has kids who obey authority, which is useful during such times. But these kids are being taught there is no authority but that which gets you throuigh the day.

Lordy, we seem to cresting on the mother Niagra of modern extinction events. We’re leaviing no tombstone unturned.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• New York Rolls Out ‘Covid Passport’ At Event Venues

Besides the obvious flaw that the Covid vaccines aren’t known to stop transmission, it seems that the “passes” could be easily gamed at event venues and other places where everyone’s individual IDs aren’t scrutinized the way they are at airports.

Sure, the QR code on the phone screen (or paper printout) may say you’re clear, but is that really your QR code (or could it be someone else’s)? Or are they scanning your face at the same time, to match your face with the name?

It goes without saying that such methods of surveillance and control are ripe for abuse. At the very least, they can be used to selectively harass and detain certain individuals. “Your papers, please…”

Dr. D
    Participant

“I think it’s a big mistake…It’s critical, critical, critical that they follow the science…”

Irony is, they’re the ones who are following science, clearly not WHO and Fauci. But the “Big Mistake”? They said that about the FL Superbowl. Guess what? Nada. Nuttin’. Zip. …Don’t worry, reality has no effect on t hem. Clearly. After 400 days of being totally, completely dead wrong. Dead as in “The top CDC recommendation is to murder 15,000 people and lie about it, feloniously lie about the records. This is the model for the nation to follow.” Says CDC/Fauci about NY. Note killing 15,000 people is NOT Neanderthal thinking. That’s Progressive. Pure love.

Hundreds of millions have now been through a full year of government-imposed tyranny on both a federal and state level.”

And it did literally, provably nothing. In fact, all states were better than NY. I hope they learned something, but looking around, apparently not. They learned they want MOAR tyranny, MOAR poverty, oppression, murder, MOAR attacking, deplatforming, arresting neighbors. MOAR mentally ill children and seniors dying hopeless and alone. More of everything, except life and humanity. Tolerance, forbearance, forgiveness, understanding.

Instead? “The War on ‘Misinformation’ Claims Two Victims (Pfeiffer)” Ban all doctors, nurses, governments, all speech in general. Submit or die. Your kids in the woodchipper.

Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climb by 4,000 in One Week (CHD)”

So the cure is now provably more dangerous than the 99.997% safe disease?

“fabrications by FT reporters; Bloomberg and Reuters too.”

Hey, are these the guys that bid on propaganda contracts with MI6? Yes, so add the BBC to the “Always Lying™” “We Make s—t Up™” club

“Turns out that no situation is urgent enough to compel the state to start actively pursuing something like” saving people’s lives, or not merging with corporations for power and profit.

“We haven’t seen any evidence yet indicating whether or not they stop transmission.”

If nobody’s sick, why would you care about transmission? A yawn has transmission. I don’t care about that either.

P.S. There is no vaccine passport. That’s a Baseless Conspiracy Theory™.

“lonely kids will be delighted to see this day come,”

Wow, I guess we know the reporters at the Guardian are teacher-licking brown-nosing suckups who worship authority. But I said “The Guardian,” so… Normal kids would rather play in the stream outside. Besides, I find it impossible to believe they could be behind in school: there is NO possible educational method, even sitting home, that could teach you less material in more time, with more raw abuse, than the school system. It was specifically designed for this purpose and does it perfectly. But aren’t tests racist anyway? And math? And all institutions everywhere? So isn’t it less racist if they are all ignored and refused? Your logic, not mine. The only thing better would be to let them all run wild in the forest with pirates and Indians like the Lost Boys.

“Self Harm Claims Among US Teenagers Increased 99% During Pandemic (F.)”

Those teens are ALSO not playing in the creek since they would be abducted, raped, and killed. Parents have overwhelmingly approved of this since 1960 and have done nothing to stop it, and everything to encourage it. #Winning. Having a mother at home who could watch these things would be capitalist white heteronormative patriarchal oppression, and it’s better to have society fall apart and children neglected and killed. One must have priorities. Communism first, death rate last.

Guessing from my 99-attempt post, that it doesn’t like word length, also doesn’t like a 2nd image (that was always flaky) and perhaps hash symbol and web links. It may see them as bot attempts. Cutting it to pieces and breaking the links made all postable, but not elegant.

There are several ways to interpret the marshmallow test. One is that wealthier kids didn’t have parents that d—k with them and give them false promises all the time. Growing up with non-insane family gives one the edge to expand the time horizon with confidence. At the moment, I would fail it, since if A) Dr. Fauci B) Pope Francis C) Donald Trump D) Joe Biden promised me a marshmallow, I would DEFINITELY eat it on sight since I can GUARANTEE they would lie, cheat, and double-cross me faster than my arm can cross the desk. See what I mean? That would be totally, totally logical. The tests are WEIRD: Western, educated, industrialized, rich, and democratic, and presently, hilariously out of date, out of touch with modern norms. Cuttlefish don’t have that problem, and can therefore behave in a sane fashion, unlike the rest of us. …But the researchers will DEFINTELY double-cross them, just to see what happens. They’re scientists: therefore, they did lie, are lying, or about to lie. In writing. Then kill the cuttlefish and dissect it, not eat it, and throw it in the trash. #MentallyIll.

“What can we do?”

Arrest Cuomo and Fauci and give them the electric chair as a warning to others. Arrest all the governors and give them 5-10 for human rights violations. Class action Gates and Pfizer and bankrupt them until their fortunes are scattered to the 7 winds. …For a start. That’s all legal and would have already happened in a normal society that didn’t love death and lies more than breathing. I have other ideas, but these are a good start.

Noirette
    Participant

Data Disaster: A Call for an Investigation Into the CDC’s Conduct During COVID-19 (Feb. 18, 2021)

2.37 hours. Youtube vid. From Stand for Health Freedom.

https://bit.ly/30a1ywS

Noirette
    Participant

Why Is There A Correlation Between The Vaccine Rollout And Increased COVID–19 Mortality? (Feb. 2, 2021) by I. Davis.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/why-there-correlation-between-vaccine-rollout-and-increased-covid–19-mortality

Noirette
    Participant

Nearly six out of every 10 people who died with coronavirus in England last year were disabled, figures suggest. (Feb. 11, 2021.) BBC

https://bbc.in/2NSNeGJ

Noirette
    Participant

My own comment got lost in the split up. It wasn’t profound so no matter.

Topcat
    Participant

I’m wondering if the posting glitch is a “feature” WordPress only gives to contrarian websites like TAE and ‘Woke” blogs don’t have

Topcat
    Participant

Amazing the Who-Ha being given to Ivermectin and HCQ and Vitamin D by the Concern Trolls of Mediawhoredom and Bedpan Joe but mRNA, a cancer treatment strategy Not a ‘vaccine’, gets its passage lubed up with Big Pharma K-Y.

I’m glad to see Cephalopods getting their fair due.

US kids couldn’t pass ‘the Marshmellow’ test because of endemic ADHD.

If their hair was on fire, they’d probably try to put it out with a hammer

Perfectly Normal

Topcat
    Participant

” alt=”perfectly normal” />

Topcat
    Participant

Wow, the image tag doesn’t even work

oldandtired
    Participant

Debt Rattle has become Covid Rattle?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Debt Rattle has become Covid Rattle?

Not for those paying attention…

V. Arnold
    Participant

In an extremely disturbing escalation; American’s systemic racism is now directed at all manner of Asians…
    Physical assaults of Asians across the country, multiple times per day, causing serious injury and deaths…
    It seems this illness has infected white Americans within their very roots…
    It appears that if the U.S. has a culture, it is one of extreme violence across all systemic values…
    Ignorance of the world in general, and cultures specifically is feeding this voracious beast…

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Germ wrote, “Choose your vaccination carefully.”

Not possible in Australia, where thou shalt choose between Pfizer and AstraZenaca only. At least it’s not (yet) mandatory to make a choice.

WES
    Participant

TopCat:

WordPress has already booted other websites off their platform.
    TAE should make backup plans for the day TAE gets canceled.
    It is only a mater of time, before TAE gets cancelled.

WES
    Participant

I have noticed we are no longer having the head of the WHO shoved daily into our faces.
    I guess he evoked so much respect and trust, the WHO had to hide him in their basement!

So now they are trying to scare us with the Brazilian mutation. It’s the NY virus that worries me the most!

As for the untested vaccines killing off old people, the explanation maybe simple. Those old folks who have successfully avoided catching covid by being careful, are suddenly being lude into temporarily letting down their defenses, by getting the vaccines. If the virus would have been deadly for these venerable old folks, then getting the vaccine is almost equivalent to getting the virus. Earilier someone here on TAE calculated as best they could from CDC data, that the risks of getting the vaccine was about 75% of existing covid death rate. So obviously the powers to be are still intent on finding and killing off all those predestined to die of covid.

WES
    Participant

It seems like everyone wants to create vaccine passports.
    Maybe we will get lucky with so many different organizations jumping on the bandwagon, that the value of these so-called vaccine passports will collapse, by their sheer numbers!

WES
    Participant

The Finnish vaccine just proves how corrupt the whole health care drug industry is!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.