Debt Rattle April 12 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 12 2022

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Jean Metzinger Soldier playing chess 1915   • The WHO Is Building A Global Vaccine Passport (Bexte) • ‘Unfriendly Visit’: Austrian Chancellor Mee
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 12 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

“..the push for a global vaccine passport coincides with the WHO’s drafting of a global pandemic treaty, which would legally bind member states to the WHO’s International Health Regulations..”

One way or the other, the galoots are going to attempt to control us rabble…
    Fuck Them!!!
    …over my cold dead body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    …..and I’m certain that will be the responce………..

V. Arnold
    Participant

Jean Metzinger Soldier playing chess 1915

Interesting…what does the #24 signify?

anticlimactic
    Participant

Civilisation is totally dependent on energy.

Freezers defrost but you can’t cook the food. You can’t use the car to go to the supermarket. Trucks can’t supply supermarkets. The internet fails and phones run out of battery. Industry can’t function. All transport stops. Water and gas stop flowing.

Despite the freezing of hundreds of billions of Russian financial assets, infinite sanctions, plus supplying weapons to kill Russians, Russia is still prepared to continue energy supplies to Europe.

European politicians are saying that they will destroy the Russian economy but need a few years to do it. Until then they will allow Russia to supply energy.

What if Russia loses patience and decides to stop ALL energy supplies to Europe IMMEDIATELY?

How long does Europe last until chaos destroys it?

oxymoron
    Participant

Raul – the Chris Hedges piece very much appreciated.
    This sums up what bothers me, what keeps me from my peace. These people are not actually evil – they simply live in a childish fantasy where effects and cause are kept apart. I see this in the constituents as extension of the pattern. They see the things – the cheap clothes, the disposable nappies – everything as an effect – with no causation. It just appears like magic – no consequences, either intended or otherwise. Empire just keeps on giving.

It’s just wanting and hiding within the smokescreen of the worldy illusion and is an attempt to project guilt and judgement and attack on others. You see it is ‘they’ who do bad (Putin, Trump, Anti-Vaxxers) – ‘me’ don’t look at me I’m an effect. I am just a dream. I am innocent because the effects and evidence of my life are causeless. If there are bad things happening it can have nothing to do with me as I have no agency and do what I am told. Therefore I must be innocent.

Problem with that is that it is a position of powerlessness.

Me I am stuck between heaven and hell. Knowing I have chosen ego but I am more than effect. But still a dreamer of the dream. The Dream time.
    Purgatory as the Christians say.

Love and compassion to all here – Lord knows I need like minded and curious minds near me during the great pondering.

Dr. D
    Participant

“ The WHO Is Building a Global Vaccine Passport (Bexte)
    plans to link every person on the planet to a QR code digital ID.”

If they don’t, they die. The entire system collapses. And into shortages and famines btw. That’s why they think they’re the good guys.

Now since a QR code is the easiest thing in the world to hack, easier than an RFID, they will HAVE to go further into DNA or sub-cutaneous. As often discussed and actually accomplished and widely publicized.

“Corona has a grip on the world.”

What Corona? Can you show me? With evidence? The “cases” turn to death at what rate since Omicron? 0.0001%?

“The WHO began drafting its treaty in December 2021 during a special session entitled “The World Together.”

What sort of order does that remind you of? If that’s the goal, what position would nations and national sovereignty hold?

So who votes for the WHO? How do we impeach them? Expose them? Remove them? Hold them accountable? I thought they wanted “democracy”.

“Novo-Ogaryovo”

Just clarifying, as yesterday, this is the President’s state residence, not Putin’s.

“Austrian leader’s office issued a statement saying”: “You have committed war crimes.” If you read it, that’s the legal imperative of what he says.

So he went to accuse Russia of Nuremberg, and that they plan to arrest and execute them? Gee, great opener. I bet he got everything he wanted from that meeting and negotiation. No wonder they don’t bother meeting with anyone in the West anymore, it’s a waste of time. However, this is the national leader of a neighbor, so they have to waste the time, like it or not.

““I also told President Putin in no uncertain terms that sanctions against Russia will remain in place and will continue to be tightened as long as people are dying in Ukraine.”

So Nehammer runs things now? Or he’s the waterboy for the real deciders? Either way doesn’t look good to me.

“He told Putin that those guilty of war crimes “have to be brought to justice.”

I’m sure Putin enthusiastically agrees on that point. So do I. So let’s have a bunch of trials for everyone accused and find out. Bush is still alive. So is Obama. Cheney was never really “alive” since he got the Darth Vader heart. But there are lots of courtrooms and lots of judges available. No obstacles at all.

Brussels is proposing to completely block Russian energy supplies” ...And kill all their own people in Europe, from Finland to Sicily. We must MUST kill every European to bring Russia to heel, because Putin will be very, very SAD when he sees the West kill all their own citizens, and, in a pool of Russian tears, stop defending his country from first-strike nukes 4 minutes from Moscow.

That’s the Plan! It’s going great!

I would like to personally thank everyone in Europe for dying for me and my WalMart shopping/Netflix account. I truly appreciate you committing suicide – yourselves and your children – your whole nations and culture in fact – on my behalf, so I can be sure to keep that Credit card and 40oz Cokes coming, with that Citi card that still works. All 220 million of you. So thanks for helping out us NASCAR viewers, unemployed meth dealers, and city scoundrels, and keeping us alive a month or two longer, and as you know we’ll forget all about it in a few days and never think of you again.

“government officials, year after year, debacle after debacle, smugly dodge responsibility for the military fiascoes they orchestrate.”

Because no one will arrest them. Although each and every action they make is an open, provable felony. Why? Can someone explain? Can I join up so I can commit endless felonies?

“Without them significant portions of the world population will undergo famine — and some will die. “

If by “Some Parts” you mean “Here” and by “Population” you mean “Us,” then yes. YOU are going to have a famine and YOU are going to die. Right there in your town.

You could get animals for fertilizer, but it doesn’t seem very likely though, does it? Their very next move is to outlaw chickens because there’s going to be a “Bird Flu”. Hasn’t happened yet, mind you, we have no reason to think it will, but we’re completely certain that will happen, right now, at the most effective time for us.

Kyiv Independent: The West’s In-Kind Answer to Putin’s Propaganda (MP)”

Yes. Nobody cares. And that’s the same as CNN after getting caught with “WMD and ties to Al-qaeda”, being in front of green screens instead of in Baghdad, and sniffing backpacks to test them for Sarin gas. About one per day for 20 years. 7,000 fake news scandals in a row. But this time! This time, mister, we’re telling the truth! –Luke Harding.

Metabiota’s mission is to make the world more resilient to epidemics”

What epidemics? Back when they started, their business model was to stop something we didn’t have, and hadn’t had in years? Funny.

“If Russia’s accusations turn out to be true, this tie may prove deeply problematic for the White House, as this means the Biden family was more or less directly involved”

No it won’t. We already know they’re true. No one will report it. CNN and Kiev Independent will report it instead. And they’ll want war. And also ban anti-war expert Scott Ritter (Iraq) which they did only yesterday. …It was a “mistake”. 100% of the time in the same direction.

“ Another Suppressed Covid Treatment You Haven’t Heard of (Blaze)”

Every day now I am struck by how, if they had gotten the death count they spoke of, that they put in their 201 war games, that they claimed were happening in NY and UK but weren’t, Russia would have no leverage and the West would win the war. Also about electric cars and some other eyewash established at the same times. So this tells me they created this plan between 10-20 years ago, and have been driven to crush their own nations, peoples, and economies as a pre-requisite to the aggressive attack and conquest of Russia. Which is why they were so mad at us who told them to take their green agenda and stuff it. No Green Agenda = no world war. Or one we (they) would lose anyway.

So would these same people kill 1/3 or more of their own people to win WWIII? Why not? There’s literally no difference in killing them BEFORE you declare war, or if they die DURING the war, and since these same people have the same wars, always voluntarily, it’s literally like choosing where to place the comma, before or after the verb. So they kill 25M of us, THEN invade Russia, who then has no Commodity producer leverage over Joe and BoJo.

That there was not enough death, or too slowly, is the reason they are losing, and openly, worst of all: embarrassingly. So now it’s AFTER, and they admitted they mis-calculated, and their latest provocation to Russia was supposed to be swallowed, not responded to, and therefore there will be famines and hypothermia, with the complete heat death of all Europe.

Response? None. They have made no plans, no responses, no mitigations for the immediate famine in Europe. That is to say: they widely approve of it. If they were mad or worried, they’d do something, right? No fertilizer, no Victory Gardens, no initiatives, no rationing. But they’re fretting over Tesla stations and instead of spring planting. So clearly they like, want, and desire unnecessary mass-death for their own people, where they could easily get the gas, oil, and fertilizer, at least for a while, by several methods.

THEY ARE EMBARGOING THEMSELVES. Not “Russia”. Germany. Russia will sell Europe anything they want to buy. Europe refuses to exist by buying, they wish deeply, in their hearts, to die like animals, to no end, for no victory, and in service of no cause. ‘Cause someone on the TV said something once.

Europe’s PMCs wrote “We need 25M deaths” on a spreadsheet, and being cooperative, trusting, collective sort of fellows, the people of Europe enthusiastically comply.

“‘Oh, it wasn’t his laptop.’ Then it was, ‘Well, it was his laptop, but it was Russian disinformation.’ Now it’s, ‘No, it wasn’t Russian disinformation, but Joe had nothing to do with it,’”

Just like all other lies. And everyone always believes them, and the next lie, and the next, no matter how many people and how many times they are proven wrong. Why? Because nobody is ever arrested. Think of the millions – or at least 1M – who would have lived out their lives in peace and harmony if only they had arrested Grandpa Bush for the Businessmen’s [i.e. ‘fascists’] Coup in 1930. Or “The Crazies in the Basement” of Cheney and Rumsfeld under Reagan. “Iran-Contra” which was the CIA self-funding without Congressional oversight first got too large to hide. It’s pretty easy: 1) they committed mass felonies. 2) You are the top Federal policeman. 3) Do your job, arrest them, and move to an open trial by the DoJ in Federal Court. 4) Everyone plays golf in a nation that has both law and order. 5) the Republic continues to exist.

No 1, 2, and 3? No #4 and 5. Here we are. We are going to devolve in famine, and have stress that may make us cease to exist.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Perhaps now, Black Lives Matter, BLM, should be recognized for what it is and has always been.
    Anti-Black Panthers

Oh hell while we’re at it
    Barack Obama, the anti-Malcolm X despite effecting the exact same sartorial splendor with none of principle, morality, integrity or fearlessness.
    Barack is definitely no George Jackson.

EoinW
    Participant

“They are fooling no one honest and informed”. Nice to know why I’m not fooled. Thanks for the compliment. Too bad at least 80% of the people in my society are dishonest and uninformed.

I wish I could believe in Magic Money trees. Unfortunately 10 cent chocolate bars made too strong an impression on me as a kid.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

WRT the CPI chart, I think it’s worth pointing out that the manic money-printing that is playing such a big role in our current inflation is something that began under Trump. I recall hearing a statistic that said, if I am remembering it correctly, that eighty percent of all the dollars in existence as of New Year’s Day of this year had been minted in the previous twenty-two month period. Of course, if we hadn’t done that, the pandemic would have initiated the massive deflationary compression that various central banks have been holding at bay by printing up money and using it to buy various financial assets (mostly bonds but in the case of the Bank of Japan also stocks) ever since late 2008. So I guess we’re well into “pick your poison” territory, aren’t we?

zerosum
    Participant

You are not alone ……
    TAE shows the way …..
    Read more …
    Also, Read the comments …….

• A Fake Massacre For The Sake Of Real Sanctions (Milacic)
    https://thesaker.is/a-fake-massacre-for-the-sake-of-real-sanctions/
    ———
    Comment eg.
    Mary
    News videos dated after the withdrawal have already emerged showing the mayor happily announcing that the Russian troops have left. The smiling mayor made no mention of the supposed slaughter. And a video of another official from a day or 2 later, also smiling, no mention of any killings.

The artistically arranged propaganda video from 4 days after Russian forces left didn’t show any flies buzzing around the “corpses,” which also lacked visible wounds or blood.

Finally, the UN responded with a denial to Russia’s repeated requests for an official investigation. That pretty much says it all.
    ———–
    https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/3/25/why-are-europeans-suddenly-so-interested-in-helping-refugees
    Why is Europe suddenly so interested in helping refugees?
    The same Europeans who wanted to ‘burn their old blankets rather than give them to Middle Eastern refugees’ are now collecting donations for the Ukrainians.
    Karolína Augustová
    Published On 25 Mar 2022

————
    white supremacy – the belief that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society,
    ethnic cleansing – the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.
    ———–

Germ
    Participant

The cluelessness exhibited by this Gates-funded vaccine shill is extraordinary.
    She has no idea that herd immunity for Covid is happening – but only in those countries with very low vaxx rates.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/apr/12/herd-immunity-covid-reinfection-virus-world

those darned kids
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

“Of course, if we hadn’t done that, the pandemic would have initiated the massive deflationary compression that various central banks have been holding at bay by printing up money and using it to buy various financial assets (mostly bonds but in the case of the Bank of Japan also stocks) ever since late 2008.”

What came first, the chicken or the egg? 😉

I still subscribe to this thesis:

A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation

Which i was told by someone at naked capitalism before my most recent ban ( you can read all about it in last fridays links section) had no basis in reality.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Kassandra
    Participant

That discussion on the Australian sports channel is amazing. Good to see people at least talking about it.

What I want to know is, with all this doom and gloom and fear around what the spike proteins do, etc, is it better to be unvaxed in the long term? For someone like me, who stayed healthy and unvaxed through this whole thing, and got a pretty textbook case of what was called Omicron in February (along with my unvaxed husband), what possible health issues should I be worried about?

I mean, I know I was supposed to suffer and die, but I didn’t. Now what?

chooch
    Participant

I’ll be damned, Bob Malone has broke free of the “cult of vaccination”

https://twitter.com/SpookyJay36/status/1513055711822983176?s=20&t=Cu_wAukJt1b1uFDZ4YjN7w

EoinW
    Participant

Kassandra,

For me, there is a big difference between dying a natural death and death by a man made experimental drug. Given all the info we had in advance(death rate in mRNA animal trials) I’d describe any harm by “vaccine” to also be self inflicted.

Granted covid is likely a bioweapon and man made. However we had no control over it. We still have control over what gets injected into our body. Furthermore, covid has a death rate of well below 1%. For any healthy person it is not life threatening. I do not consider it a threat to me and I have a significant heart condition.

I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. I’m just surprised you would ask if it’s better to be unvaxxed. We do not know what the spike proteins will do long term. After 3 months everyone is on their own(plus the trials were so flawed I wouldn’t even say 3 months can be known). Will any vaxxed person still be alive 10 years from now? We don’t know. I doubt any will be alive and healthy. Will any young person live to see 50?

All that risk for a drug no one ever needed to put in their body. Exactly what is the benefit of being vaxxed? There is none, except pleasing authority. That’s hardly a benefit when you must surrender your self respect.

I don’t think the issue is about dying as we all will do that. The issue now is about living with dignity. I look around me and see 80% still choosing to wear masks. I’ll remain in the 20% no matter how small the percentage gets.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Kassandra: I have the same questions.

For those of us who are unVaxed and got Covid (I had Delta), finding data on the ongoing/long-term impact(s) of the spike protein from natural infection seems to be impossible; it is understudied/unavailable.

We shouldn’t be surprised that there is little or no data available – as TPTB are not seeking evidence in support of natural immunity.

@Mr. House: RE: The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy article you linked – really ties it all together. Thanks for sharing.

@Dr D: RE: “So who votes for the WHO? How do we impeach them? Expose them? Remove them? Hold them accountable? I thought they wanted “democracy”.”

Interesting just how often the WHO shows up in the piece that Mr. House link above. If they succeed with their current agenda, we are doomed in ways that will be difficult to undo. How are WHO “mandates” enforced/who enforces them?

@oxy: great pondering in #105954. Am inspired to reply. Heading out the door now, so it will be much later today. Curious Minds can build on what you have started.

LOVE to All.

Susmarie108
    Participant

To clarify: I am unVaxed and stand by that decision. My Heart would not allow me to give up my life for an unproved injection that was being FORCED on the innocent and fearful (that is how I perceived it). I took my chances. I got Covid. One day we may find the truth – in my mind that means that the virus was a man-made creation.

willem
    Participant

@Dr. D: “So would these same people kill 1/3 or more of their own people to win WWIII? Why not? There’s literally no difference in killing them BEFORE you declare war, or if they die DURING the war, and since these same people have the same wars, always voluntarily, it’s literally like choosing where to place the comma, before or after the verb. So they kill 25M of us, THEN invade Russia, who then has no Commodity producer leverage over Joe and BoJo.”

A very interesting point. It is also worth considering that many of the “winners” of 20th century wars (if indeed they can be called that in view of what they suffered) were nations that were willing to absorb the highest casualty counts: Russia, China, Vietnam, for example.

Dora
    Participant

The Philosophical Salon article is good. Thanks.

In other topics: NC used to be a great, ahead of the curve economics blog. I don’t know what’s happened the last few years. It’s changed. Not much on economics anymore; some on economics, but that’s not its focus now. So many interesting, informative, and good voices that used to comment there are now gone. It is a big internet. Glad I found TAE.

Red
    Participant

Rule of my thumb: no new drugs for at least five years after they went to market.
    Integrity is the choice between doing what is convenient and what is right.

The following may help to understand the global situation in the west is what is really under siege. Degrowth is upon us! It’s the resources stupid. We don’t have what is required to keep growth for growth’s sake going. Real growth died earlier this century and it has been smoke and mirrors ever since. Financial adventurism, MMT, and the like. Fantasies that work only in computer games, i.e. models.

In conclusion, a fair-shares assessment of resource use
    shows that high-income nations bear the overwhelming
    responsibility for global ecological breakdown, and
    therefore owe an ecological debt to the rest of the world.
    These nations need to take the lead in making radical
    reductions in their resource use to avoid further
    degradation, which will likely require transformative
    post-growth and degrowth approaches.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanplh/article/PIIS2542-5196(22)00044-4/fulltext

The philosophical Salon article AND the some of the comments (Who D. Who, for example) are very good. Thanks, Mr. House.

Bird flu and billy gates…on ice age farmer.

You’ll eat nothing and you’ll be happy.

Red
    Participant

“ The WHO Is Building a Global Vaccine Passport (Bexte)
    plans to link every person on the planet to a QR code digital ID.”

Highly unlikely to work for a number of reasons the first, and probably the strongest, reason against it working is the people most likely to follow along are lining up for their booster as I type this. If the some of the worst things happen, as pointed out on this site, the most likely will no longer be with us. It may by accident reduce the coming famine as well. Thought they would kill off the un-compliant with a famine and feed all the digital QR’s with CBDC. Opps it isn’t following the model again! Now what? Must be missing some inputs. Try again might be enough time to get it right before they come a huntin’.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

So, … it’s official from now on (per CBC Radio):… we, Canadians, have to be fully vaccinated (and regularly boosted up to date, too!) so we are fully protected from all the possible, most adverse effects of COVID-19 infections!

… so, there! Vaccines are “save and effective”, still!

… phlunkin’’ dump trucks!

F.S.

chooch
    Participant

On Friday, April 8, the Eleventh Circuit held oral argument on the government’s appeal of a nationwide injunction issued against the federal contractor vaccine mandate.

…the questioning and comments from the Eleventh Circuit’s panel did not provide a clear insight into how they will resolve the federal contractor vaccine mandate. We do not expect a decision from the Eleventh Circuit for several weeks.

IMO, having listened to the arguments, one judge will side with mandate. Not sure on the other two, 2 to 1 either way.

https://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/oral-argument-recordings?title=&field_oar_case_name_value=state+of+georgia&field_oral_argument_date_value%5Bvalue%5D%5Byear%5D=2022&field_oral_argument_date_value%5Bvalue%5D%5Bmonth%5D=4

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@Dr-D-Rich

Oh hell while we’re at it Barack Obama, the anti-Malcolm X despite effecting the exact same sartorial splendor with none of principle, morality, integrity or fearlessness.

Barack is definitely no George Jackson.

Wow, so you think Malcolm X & George Jackson were admirable role models? 🙄

Although 60s/70s radicals (actually criminal sociopaths/psychopaths) shared “common cause” with the later more refined versions, they failed to achieve the fame, wealth & power they lusted for…

Malcolm ran out of time to transition his shtick into a community organizer shell game, but Alinsky’s mentoring successfully propelled the likes of the Clintons, Obamas et al. into infamy, along with numerous SJW scams like BLM & other wannabes seeking legitimacy a to warrant presence on Think Tank Row in the District of Clowns.

Just confirms how hopeless waiting for humanity to transcend beyond generational lies, psyops, brainwashing & other sociopath schemes actually is…

Once the present reckoning is complete, will anyone left not be part of some murderous tribal mass psychosis?

zerosum
    Participant

Is this democracy?
    https://www.rt.com/russia/553776-zelensky-arrest-of-opposition-leader/
    Ukrainian opposition leader arrested

© Telegram / Zelenskiy /Official
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky expressed his delight on Tuesday after Kiev’s successor to the Soviet-era KGB arrested the country’s most prominent opposition leader.

Medvedchuk heads the second largest party in the national parliament, the “Opposition Platform – For Life.” He was previously placed under house arrest, last year, as part of Zelensky’s clampdown on dissent, which was granted tacit approval by the regime’s Western supporters.

Formed in 1991, to replace the KGB, the SBU is Ukraine’s main intelligence and security agency.

Medvedchuk, who opposed the 2014 Kiev Maidan, and believes the country’s Western turn to be detrimental to Ukraine’s interests, has led his party since 2018. He previously served as Chief of Staff to former President Leonid Kuchma, in the early 2000s.

Some Western commentators have labelled him as Vladimir Putin’s “closest ally in Ukraine.” However, the Russian President has described Medvechuk as a “Ukrainian nationalist.”

In 2019, Opposition Platform – For Life won 13% of the vote in a parliamentary election, making it the country’s largest opposition faction. Last year, polls showed that it had passed out Zelensky’s Servant of the People as the most popular party in the state.

That seemed to prompt a crackdown by Zelensky, who closed media outlets associated with Medvedchuk. Soon after, the politician was arrested on politically motivated “treason” charges.

Medvedchuk has rejected accusations of being “pro-Russian,” insisting his party represents millions of ordinary Ukrainians. In February 2021, he accused Zelensky of seeking to establish a dictatorship in Ukraine and suppress the legally elected opposition.

Authorities in Kiev also charged Zelensky’s predecessor Petro Poroshenko with treason, back in December 2021 – on the same charge as Medvedchuk: illegally buying coal from the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk and thus “financing terrorism.” Poroshenko made a big deal out of publicly returning to Ukraine in January, and a Kiev court refused to jail him.

Unlike Medvedchuk, Poroshenko has substantial support in the West.

Ukrainian opposition leader Medvedchuk has house arrest prolonged as prosecutors bring new charges of ‘treason & aiding terrorism’

The US and its allies have sought to justify their support for Ukraine by saying Zelensky is a democrat fighting for freedom, and have presented Russia’s actions towards Kiev as motivated by a fear of democracy.

Moscow sent troops into Ukraine on February 24, following a seven-year standoff over Kiev’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements and end the conflict with the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk. Russia ended up recognizing the two as independent states, at which point they asked for military aid.

Russia demands that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two Donbass republics by force.

zerosum
    Participant

Do a search of arrest Medvedchuk to get more reports

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Melatonin/Sunlight – this is absolutely fascinating!

Watch if you’re interested in Covid treatments:

I take a 10mg melatonin tab once a week two hours before going to bed. I’m a 60 y.o.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

BoJo in Kiev? Official BoJo Tweet:

Kassandra
    Participant

Thank you to those who replied. I have no regret regarding my decisions, I agree with you. I’m just honestly curious what the physical effects are for people like me, and what I should do to care for myself. I was 48 hours from having to quit my job due to the mandates, and I would have.

Archie
    Participant

@F.S.

I read half dozen comments on that twitter feed of BoJo and I became extremely nauseous. In the future, please put up warning alerts. Thank you.

I love the medcram video: be a pet; stretch out in a sunbeam and snooze in the preferred method of your species. It’s medicine that’s been approved for tens of thousands of years.

aspnaz
    Participant

To those worried about vaccinated people getting sick and how that impacts unvaxxed people.

The Covid scam is a PCR test, there is no virus. Belief in Covid the Virus is just buying into their game. As I said right at the start, two years ago, this entire scam depends on PCR testing and marketing. Stand back and look at it and be honest about what you see.

I used to live in Africa and when there was an epidemic, the first you would know about it would be long queues of sick people lined up outside clinics: these people were queuing because they were sick and as a result decided to go to the clinic. It was always very real and it took a few days to actually find out what was happening. That is how REAL pandemics work.

The Covid scam used a mass media campaign to strike the fear of god into everybody, young and old: granny may die, you may kill her by infecting her. The campaign tells people to go get tested, the tests are processed in government contractor labs which set the number of cycles as required by the government, the number of cycles controlling the number of false positives. The false positives are scared into believing in “asymptomatic cases” (new “science” created for this scam), then feeds “case numbers” back into the marketing which heavily focuses on cases, not illness. The amount of positive feedback is controlled by the governments changing the cycle number, depending on how many “asymptomatic cases” they need for their next policy change.

I have friends who claim to have had Covid this year, surprisingly I do not have any friends who claim to have had flu this year, but the number of people claiming to have had Covid is about the same as claim to have had flu in a pre-Covid year. Now, isn’t that amazing.

The most disappointing aspect of Covid is that the general public were willing to beleive anything: I include “asymptomatic case” in that as well as “inferior natural immunity”. All these people went to school, all these people can read, yet Covid comes along and they let the snake oil salesmen con them: a bit like being conned into believing that some new potion will prevent you from vaopurising, paying the money, yet knowing there is no danger of vaopurising. What happened to people’s brains?

PCR is still being used, depite being completely pulled apart as a scam. China, Russia, USA, Europe, they were all in on this scam, China is still using it to lock down Shanghai.

Some believers still say to me “overall death rates went up so Covid must exist”: of course they went up, that’s what happens when you stop people exercising to keep healthy, withdraw healthcare from the sick etc. What did you expect to happen? That a sedantary indoor lifestyle was now more healthy than an active outdoor lifestyle?

The Covid scam is an abuse of society by the leaders of society. It is a first world plan geared to helping the rich keep their wealth and power despite their continual theft having destroyed everything in it path, now including society. These people want to be the leaders of the future and Covid is a tool they are using, this has never had anything to do with health, they are conning you, they are using persuasion mechanics to nudge you to do what they want.

There is no Covid Virus, there is nothing more to fear than there was in 2019.

Dr. D
    Participant

“our current inflation is something that began under Trump.”

Absolutely. However, there was no need to bailout checks as there was no need for lockdowns. 1.5% effect, now reported. No one would have noticed. No one would have cared. The death rates were similar to Hong Kong, or Barak’s H1N1 days. Was that not The President’s plan? He promoted HCQ and IVM, forced no lockdowns but wasn’t going to have the Army invade the States either? Sorry if your governors were morons, following the people, who follow Pfizer-pfunded CNN. Am I supposed to go to your house and stop you from being voluntary idiots? What kind of pfreedom would that be?

a fair-shares assessment of resource use shows that high-income nations bear the overwhelming responsibility for global ecological breakdown”

Whut? We are nowhere near the resource consumption and anti-environmentalism in every possible way compared to China and India and possibly Africa. Our doing everything would have no effect on the overall environment relative to them. But: live in a cave if you feel so strongly about it. It’s a free country. Oh wait: you DON’T and you WON’T because you don’t actually believe it but want somebody ELSE (i.e. “the poor”) to live in a cave for you. And have. And are. Look at Flyover America and the ghettos of Baltimore. Got it.

“The Ukrainians have the courage of a lion.” –BoJo, “And we’re 2,000 miles behind you, and fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian! …Just like we did when we funded and helped Hitler.”

What was the Solzhenitsyn quote? “We know they are PCR scamming, they know they are scamming, they know we know they are scamming, we know they know we know they are scamming, they openly report it doesn’t work and are scamming, but they are still scamming.”

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.