Debt Rattle April 22 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 22 2020

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

DPC Yard of tenement, Manhattan, New York City 1900   • In US COVID19 Can No Longer Be Listed As Primary Cause Of Death (Salon) • England, Wales
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 22 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

DPC Yard of tenement, Manhattan, New York City 1900

Wow, how amazing is that photograph?
    My first thought was, that the lines went across to the other tenements; shared solar dryers for their laundry…
    That took a community…….

As westerners worry about when to get a haircut…

Ain’t it just swell.
    Trivial barely describes the drivel coming out of the MSM; and their readers are caught in somebody elses web; one not of their making; but they act as though the situation is, normal; all fouled up!…

Wow, how amazing is that photograph?

Accompanying movie is Una Giornata Particulare, which stars Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni on a roof just like that

CNN is reporting that the first US death was Feb 6 in CA, not Feb 29 in WA. Who”s in charge of these things?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Another reminder that we don’t know nuthin! At least concerning Corona virus;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/shocking-study-finds-coronavirus-mutations-are-much-deadlier-original

…and the beat goes on…

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The reason there’s not more of my thoughts and commentary posted here is that (like with most of you) there are other serious workings to attend to.

But in that process occasionally small unserious ideas pop into my noggin and it seems the only way to get them out is to inflict them upon you. So, here goes, one more attempt to propose a name for the virus and the disease. Hopefully these go viral and are adopted by the greater world at large, and we can dispense with the current labels which look like the ingredients for some “New & Improved !” brand of toothpaste ( can’t you just hear the bright and smarmy voice-over ? ” Pandentic Toothpaste, NOW with Sars CoV 2 RNA and Covid 19 ! The choice of doctors around the world!! ”

Anyway, here’s the new nomenclature I propose :

” The WuCon virus, gives us WHO flu. ”

Frontline said the first case arrived here on 15 Jan 2020. ( From c-span interviewing Miles O’Brien 21 april 2020 : “ON JANUARY 15, 2020, AT 35-YEAR-OLD LOCAL MAN FROM WASHINGTON LANDS AT SEATAC AIRPORT IN SEATTLE. HE IS TRAVELING FROM WUHAN, CHINA.” from the transcript.)

That coatimundi video is wonderful.

PR! Public relations!! That’s why all the commercials look the same- this whole thing is being run from some public relations booth. That’s why all the politicians sound basically the same. That’s why all the news is basically the same. There’s a script. The script was written long ago.
    COnvenient Virus. The world economy didn’t fall of its own weight, you see, it was The Virus that did it.

Just in case others aren’t C-SPAN junkies like me (since 1985), C-SPAN has videos and transcripts of all the stuff they have ever shown. Governors, congress folk, authors, press folk, SCOTUS, rallies, campaigns, hearings… It’s a treasure trove if that’s the sort of treasure you seek.

Dr. D
    Participant

Like clockwork:
    Martin
    https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Disease-Cycle-1024×557.png

Also pointing that no virus maintains force longer than 8 months.

“UN: Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Will Cause Famine of Biblical Proportions’ (G.)”

Would this be because nobody’s working, planting, or harvesting food? “Shut it all down Mr. President,” MMT says no one ever needs to work. We neither sow nor reap, but live as the lilies, in fields of gold. Magic fairie-elves will come and take out your garbage and paint your house. Trust us, when have we lied?

The only thing that matters is medicine. No other aspects of human existence, survival even, are to be considered. If everybody dies of famine and nobody dies of Corona, it’s a win. Because doing cost-benefit is mean, and the value of each life is infinite.

P.S. they’re “experts.” That means their “biblical” famine won’t happen either. And they’ll never be discredited for it. At all.

CDC’s Failed Coronavirus Tests Were Tainted With Coronavirus (AT)”

Speaking of never being discredited or defunded. Using power to never meet consequences at all.

CDC Chief Warns Second COVID-19 Wave May Be Worse (R.)”

And we believe the guys who got everything wrong for why?

Missouri Is Suing China Over Coronavirus Impacts (CNN)”

A great example of mishandling and trying to start a war. Even if China was “slow” it’s just a thing we all understand happens sometimes. Even if they did it on purpose, I’d say you don’t have a case. What, they nuked themselves on purpose? So you want to sue them?

“[to Reese] Let me get this straight, you think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands, and your plan is to blackmail this person?” — The Dark Night

Good luck. They’re re-positioning to start WWIII with China instead, and got the support of the Conservatives to do it, so finally some broad-based support to be morons. Take your tiny country and fight a billion people with hypersonic nuclear missiles and see how it works out for you.

The Risks of Relying on China for Critical Medical Supplies (SCMP)”

Gosh, I think I’ve heard of this before. From a Presidential candidate.

Ross Perot, 1991.

And every year since the nation’s dumbest people have been telling you smarty-pants and getting the “No it won’t, you’re a stupidface” treatment from Harvard and the NY Times.

Never discredited. Ever. There is no POSSIBLE action on planet earth that can ever lead to consequences. What else is power for?

Lawsuit Claims 10 Big Banks Rigged Market for ‘Odd-Lot’ US Corporate Bonds (R.)”

Proof positive. Right Wells Fargo? 100,000 illegal customer accounts, feloniously created and then double-billed to create overdrafts, while based in accounting fraud to make their bankrupt bank appear solvent. $50 fine.

CNN is reporting that the first US death was Feb 6”

Well, it’s CNN, so it’s almost certainly false…

…Aaaaaand Parents tags it in 10 minutes or less.

zerosum
    Participant

Important priorities

DPC Yard of tenement, Manhattan, New York City 1900

There were rules to follow for hanging your clothes on the clothes line, if you wanted to earn the approval and respect of the other house wives.
    Day, time, what, first and last, whites, colors, and how.

Still here and pain free

sumac.carol
    Participant

Happy Earth Day! Any lockdowns planned to stop pollution and climate-related extinction of all life on Earth? Will we save humans the fate of dying from covid so that they can catch the wave of every-species extinction?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In one way or another the big problem, the one we are all definitely running out of patience with, is right there in plain sight. Some people are even talking openly about it.

The problem is the absolutely stunning and incessant stream of crappy information. “Facts” ( and I use the term very very loosely ) coming at us from everywhere. What the hell’s up with that, anyway? Never seen it so bad.

Gawd !!! What I would give for even ONE scrap of trustworthy information. And there’s the problem, see ? We all DEPEND FOR VERY LIVES on the data that other people give us. As individuals we can only see, hear, and touch reality from as far away as our eyes can see, our ears can hear or our hands can touch. Beyond that range we are blind deaf mutes, dependent on others to be our eyes and ears. Ya can’t be everywhere at once, now can ya? We need other people to report what’s going on over there in their neck of the woods.

We all have this little model of the world in our heads. It’s not the REAL world of course (the solid one) it’s our IDEA of the solid one. We all know that. That little model is our best guess of what actually really and truly IS and what is going on around us.

Since most of what we know to be true is based on information that we got from someone else it can be immediately deduced that our model has a fatal weakness : a false datum from someone else could become part of our trusted belief. These beliefs may be our own personal property NOW, but we built them from largely second hand information. So if someone else manages to convince me about a part of my trusted perception of what is even REAL in the first place, then , well, . . . you see where I’m going with this.

Is hypnosis real ? You tell me. We’ve all seen the stage hypnotist make volunteers do dumb stuff at his command, for your entertainment. Was it real? Were the volunteers actually hypnotized? Well, if the hypnotist convinces viewers that the volunteers were indeed really and truly hypnotized then the hypnotists was successful in hypnotizing THE AUDIENCE.

All I’m trying to say here is that YOU and only you, are the final arbiter and decider about what really IS. But that the “model” you are using to make that decision, has one hell of a lot of Second Hand parts in it, so be careful.

I hope this is over before I am told I will have to get a phone if I want to go anywhere. “Contract tracing” [C-SPAN this morning; Pelosi as I type] sounds like a nightmare.

On a slightly different topic about a bad flu season and “facts”:

“CDC’s 2017-2018 estimates of 48.8 million illnesses, 959,000 hospitalizations and 79,400 deaths.” Time, June 20, 2019.

“CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2017–2018 season was high with an estimated 45 million people getting sick with influenza, 21 million people going to a health care provider, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths from influenza.” CDC, November 22, 2019

Revision? However…
    On CDC’s own page: “Thus, the reports of laboratory-confirmed influenza-related hospitalizations to FluSurv-NET are likely underestimates of the true number of hospitalizations.”
    Apparently not.
    When an inquiry on the page wonders why the death estimate had been 79,000, and is now 61,000, CDC responds with the same “…are likely underestimates…”

18,000 preliminary OVERESTIMATE? Hallelujah! It’s nice they left the inquiry up, because the archived stuff has been changed to express the revision.

When I was a fact-checker in my youth, I would have been quite frustrated.
    In any event, that did not lockdown the US (or the world, with equally grim numbers).

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/04/waves-bye-bye.html
    Gilad Atzmon wrote and sent an article about recent waves of influenza-like illness causing deaths in the US. He asks “Is this the second wave?” That’s a provocative opening for some pandemic analysis. I replied to him.
    https://gilad.online/writings/2020/4/20/is-amnesia-a-symptom-of-covid-19

Good sirs, Gilad and JA, please allow me to tweak this second-wave-hypothesis a little.
    I like the hypothesis, but the waves are too far apart. Waves of contagion are closely temporally connected, confluent.
    A “novel” (new) virus will reach saturation in a population within about 2 years, and then it is “endemic” (established).
    As it continues mutating (a virus can’t keep itself from mutating), it may create new variants that work around the immunity the herd has developed.

If the US is in the second wave, then the first wave, usually a milder wave, as pandemics go, would have been last fall/winter.
    There was a “3 to 4 week cold” circulating here in Austin from late summer on. People would come see me in week 3,
    worried that it had lasted too long. My wife, Jenny, a school librarian, got it, then I got it.
    The second distinguishing feature was the irritation deep in the chest, and the non-productive and unsatisfying cough that prompted.
    I had a patient almost die in the (teaching) hospital late-November/early-December, and all they found was “coronavirus”,
    a viral pneumonia, which brought on systemic collapse in his body. He lived, so I got sent the discharge summary. “Hmmm, interesting…”
    “Coronavirus” was just an ordinary “cold virus”, in December.

The guy who described the virus that causes AIDS says this virus had to be spliced together in a lab and the evidence of splicing is all through it.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/covid-19-man-made-virus-hiv-discoverer-says-could-only-have-been-created-lab
    I’ll just accept that as “fact”, if I may. My own analysis from January through February had led me promptly to the same conclusion.

The infamous Ft. Detrick, Maryland US Army bioweapons lab was shut down in August for a serious “breach of containment”, but “nobody was harmed”, according to official statements. It was all fixed back up by November and reopened for business.

In mid October 300 US military service members traveled to Wuhan, China to participate in worldwide military games,
    an Olympics type thing, as I understand it. The US never went to these games before last October, a debut…
    Apparently the US contingent stayed in a hotel very close to the wet-market and Wuhan Biolab.
    By one report, 5-6 US military participants were so sick with “viral pneumonia” as to need hospitalization during the games.
    This is the “who was patient-zero” question that the Chines keep raising.
    This was concurrent with “Event 201” by Bill Gates and Johns Hopkins, “What if a bad coronavirus got loose in the world” simulation. Major governments all attended and all scored poorly.

Look at this South China Morning Post story about a Chinese researcher who has been tracking the viral mutants and seeing how deadly (or not) each mutant is in human-cell culture. Thanks for these 2, Jeff.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3080771/coronavirus-mutations-affect-deadliness-strains-chinese-study
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.14.20060160v1
    Li took an unusual approach to investigate the virus mutation. She analysed the viral strains isolated from 11 randomly chosen Covid-19 patients from Hangzhou in the eastern province of Zhejiang, and then tested how efficiently they could infect and kill cells.
    The deadliest mutations in the Zhejiang patients had also been found in most patients across Europe, while the milder strains were the predominant varieties found in parts of the United States, such as Washington state, according to their paper.
    Let me point out that the virus was not yet big in New York and New Orleans when Dr Li was doing this analysis.
    I read that the East-coast viral types are more like those in Italy, more virulent. New Orleans has had a bad strain, too.

If this lab virus came from a military lab, Ft Detrick or Wuhan, it could come as an attack or as an accident in the initial release.
    An accidental release might prompt the leaking country to go ahead and use the weapon against a foe, before the opportunity was lost.
    If it was an intentional release, it would surely be used against a foe, and with the ideal timing for maximum impact.
    Wuhan, a massive Chinese transport hub, at Chinese New Year, was an ideal target.
    Iran, especially top leaders, got hit very hard, right after all those big outdoor events for General Soleimani’s assassination. (Drone aerosolized virus attacks?)

What if the US virus, the weak one on the west coast, was released very early as a vaccine?
    That would be the logical defense an advanced bioweapons lab would use, while keeping everything hush-hush.
    Too bad New York and New Orleans got a dose of the bad stuff.
    Accidents happen in war.

Ron Unz looks at the relative veracity of US and Chinese governments in recent decades, with focus on lies about military attacks. Thanks Marjorie.
    https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-our-coronavirus-catastrophe-as-biowarfare-blowback/#comment-3853043

zerosum
    Participant

“What if the US virus, the weak one on the west coast, was released very early as a vaccine?”

Expanding that question.

What if covid-19 was a vaccine that was bad? What if a previous “flu shot” played a role in making covid-19 deadly?

As far as I know, senior care homes and the care workers are vaccinated every year with the “flu shot”.
    Geee, the majority of infected people with covid-19 are connected to senior care homes.

Of course, there will not be any study to determine if it was a “bad flue shot””

“They” are too busy suing China to find or divert their energy to any other possible, probable culprits.
    It can’t be a “bad flu shot” because its impossible for experts to make a mistake like that.

Dr. D
    Participant

“What I would give for even ONE scrap of trustworthy information.”

Indeed. And our conclusions are no better than the information. It allows wide conclusions like the perfectly plausible story from Day above, or worse, national parallax as Team A picks an opposing narrative to Team B. They then shoot each other in the streets like demented sneetches. (Spoiler: with all facts being lies both are equally wrong. Those with correct information have a hearty laugh all around.)

anticlimactic
    Participant

The WHO says only 2% to 3% of global population have antibodies. That is a minimum of 140 million to a maximum of 210 million.

With 177285 deaths and 140 million infections the rate of death is a MAXIMUM of 0.127% of infected people!!!

‘Confirmed’ cases : about 2.5 million! Almost a factor of 60 out AT LEAST!!!

Average age of death in Italy : 78
    Average age of death in Germany : 82

We know the effects of the lockdown will be dire, affecting the global economy for years, destroying the lives of millions in every country. Given the above, lockdowns are not warranted in any way as the effects will be far more disastrous than the disease.

The problem is not the ‘pandemic’ but the reaction to it.

zerosum
    Participant

Read the explanation

Tuesday, April 21, 2020
    What’s Collapsing Can’t Be Saved: Our Fraudulent Economy
    (Naw don’t bother reading it. You already know that its all a scam.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

anticlimactic

It’s tempting to wrap up any analysis of the crisis into a tidy package, with a single conclusion. I feel the temptation, too, every time I look at it,
    BUT . . .

It’s never so simple. The problem is the pandemic AND the reaction to it AND the causes of it AND the values/mindset that enabled those causes to fester until finally producing a pandemic.

If ever there was a compelling need for just plain old garden variety awareness, this is that time.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Dr. D:

Those with correct information have a hearty laugh all around.

No…usually those with correct information are burned as witches.

WES
    Participant

ThomasJKenney:

On the subject of witches, not all were burnt! Lots were hung or drowned!

Yes, as you pointed out, they all knew they weren’t witches!

My great, great, … ancestor Bridget Bishop was the first witch to be hung in Salem in 1692!

She too knew she wasn’t a witch but it didn’t matter!

When the truth is inconvenient, it must be sent to die! thanks

HEY PHARMA!! The big money is in treatments for severe cases, because now everyone knows there is no vaccine for any coronavirus AND THERE LIKELY NEVER WILL BE. They mutate too quickly.
    So ditch Gates and his sociopathic minions and put your research where the money is.

HEY HOSPITALS!!! Admit you were over-treating (hah!) and now you know- oxygen, side or prone position, rare intubation, medications and antibiotics if needed…
    Treat. We’re unlikely to cure it. It isn’t going away.
    This has been a suck-up plea on the part of one who is afraid of where the world is going, civil liberties-wise.
    /s. Sorta.

zerosum
    Participant

The white house briefing on covid19 has got everyone scared.
    A “Second wave” is coming this fall. It could be worst than now.
    There will be a complication with the regular flu at the same time.
    Go and get the “flu shot” to make it easier to separate the symptoms.

I’m just a “regular joe”.
    What would the educated bloggers advise?

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“What I would give for even ONE scrap of trustworthy information.”

I think there is quite a lot of trustworthy information out there. Anyone following the Chris Martenson series has seen him go through the available data on a daily basis with a critical eye.

The problem is not that there is no trustworthy information. Rather, the real problem is twofold. First, there is a human tendency to figure out what you want to believe, and to go and look for evidence that supports the conclusion you wanted to reach from the beginning. Second, we are swimming in a sea of propaganda full of bad faith actors. They do not want to know the truth. Rather, they want to push an agenda, in many cases inducing people to believe what they want to believe, even though the data doesn’t really support that conclusion. Their hope is to muddy the water so much that you just give up and trust your hunch.

Regarding the origin theory, you have the additional problem that the majority of the human race is tribal. Very few care about the truth. If the truth is that this came out of a Chinese lab, how many Chinese would accept that? How many would be open to an honest investigation? How many would simply dismiss the suggestion and refuse to consider the evidence? Same with the Americans. If this really came from a US lab, would Americans want to know the truth? Would they be able to handle the truth? How would they react?

I fear that too many people follow the maxim “My country right or wrong” — which is why we have had so many wars from generation to generation. We need more people to step forward and say “My country was wrong, and we need to correct this to make sure it never happens again.” This is a great time for an international convention banning biological weapons and putting transparent monitoring in place. But will it ever happen? I doubt it — and I expect that the US would oppose it more than any other country.

On the origin, neither country wants to know the truth. They just want to find enough evidence to blame the other side. We are swimming in a sea of propaganda.

kimyo99
    Participant

@johnday

thank you for putting together all of that information. i find nothing to dispute, nothing sensational, nothing tin-foil-hat worthy. just a serious, sober look at the history of events. some speculation, but worthy questions in my view.

i’m in ny state, and late oct2019 i went through one of the nastiest episodes of flu i’ve ever experienced. i had most of the common covid19 symptoms. i would love to get tested, but the testing error rates seem to be high enough to make that a waste of time.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.