Debt Rattle April 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 22 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Giotto Lamentation 1306   • Unvaccinated Worker Starts Outbreak In Mostly Vaccinated Nursing Home (NYT) • Mass Vaccination Sites Are Shutting Dow
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 22 2021]

Mister Roboto
    Participant

My take on why the post-modern USA is such a clusterfuck: I don’t think it’s really any sort of conspiracy, we simply live in an age of profound decadence, incompetence, and intellectual madness. This happens to all wealthy hegemonic societies in their decline phase. The USA and its Western allies are the biggest, richest, and most complex hegemon that has existed so far, so of course our decadent decline is going the be the doozy to end all doozies. Covid showed me that we are truly sun-downing on account of the fact that we have the ability to treat this serious public-health menace very easily, but for reasons that are difficult to grasp on a visceral, emotional level, we refuse to do so (or at least not until someone is in the hospital at death’s door unable to breathe).

Mister Roboto
    Participant

But, to be completely honest, what else can you expect from a society whose entire basis has become “I WA&T SUMMO@R!!1!”

zerosum
    Participant

He’s still planting stories.

WHY AM I CONCERNED

Lying about climate change actions.
    Lying about the fight against covid numbers when the battle is being lost/rising in India
    Lying about lalaland
    Lying that Covid will go away with the vaccines.
    Lying that word don’t mean what they mean.
    Lying about happiness
    Lying about money
    Lying about relationships
    Lying about sex
    Lying about power.
    DON’T LIE: TELL ME
    WHY WERE WE RAISED TO TELL THE TRUTH AND TO BE HONEST!!!

zerosum
    Participant

Definition of work from home (WFH)

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-judge-grants-meng-wanzhou-s-request-to-delay-extradition-hearings-1.5395836
    B.C. judge grants Meng Wanzhou’s request to delay extradition hearings

They asked Holmes to adjourn proceedings until Aug. 3, a delay they argued would also allow time for the third wave of COVID-19 infections to subside.

Meng was arrested at Vancouver’s airport in 2018 at the request of the United States to face fraud charges related to America’s sanctions against Iran.

madamski cafone
    Participant

““We have patience, self-confidence and righteousness on our side,” Putin added. “I hope no one will think of crossing red lines in their relations with Russia. Where that line sits is ours to determine.””

That used to be America’s line: righteousness.

%^&

As for conspiracies, I think that this Ellis guy in Rappaport’s Matrix articles may well be a figment of Rappaport’s imagination rather like a New Age author “channeling” ancient spirit guides and such. Said figment may well be based on interviews with various media/psyop types.

I think the informatin is basically sound… but also so vague and, um, demonically glorified, that the result is leave one frightened and diminished by it, which is probably its purpose.

Again, the term “limited hangout” comes to mind.

Certain caveats come to mind: “Ellis” continually glorifies and justifies constant destructive chaos and failed military actions as ‘part of the plan’ to sow despair and confusion and apathy among media consumers. While this indeed happens, it ultimately leads to less rather than more reliance on government, and no government can rule, however draconically, when people can’t rely on it.

These guys have the ability to trigger WWIII but they can’t maintain the stabiity needed to run a real empire without an exuberant plethora of natural resources and gullible fools. Both are dwindling. The Huxley nightmare he describes is falling apart before our eyes.

(“Every­body here uses Ambien,” Colin Powell told a reporter in 2003.)

Another quote: “It inspires sleep-eating, sleep-driving, sleep-shopping, sleep-blogging. Ambien gives you the hallucinatory urge to indulge your most moronic whims — in other words, it turns you into the pitiful jerk you already are. That’s the clanger of this drug: The side effect is you.”

Our self-loathing is remarkable if logical. Anything But Me! Rolling Stone strikes me as one of the Establishment’s more successful limited hangouts. I avoid it.

^&*

I submit that to maintain any cohesion among a populace as large as ours is requires many conspiracies running at once, more of them unwitting than not. I can only laugh at the idea that, say, Rockefeller, can use all this phychiatric media hypnosis to do anything but screw things up. Big boys waving prosthetic jumbo penises in the mirror of the press.

Oh, they’re screwing things up, alright. No doubt about that. And they’re even screwing up screwing things up.

madamski cafone
    Participant

My instinct tells me that kicking Russia out of SWIFT would be colossally bad for the USA.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Wandering and stumbling through illusions of illusions.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mister Roboto

Take It In YOur Own Two Hands

“The light don’t sleep.”

Darkness cannot prevail. Life is about light. “Fools in their madness know this” too, which is why they try to filter the light into darkling forms. But light is light and dark is dark.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The shock and reality of catching COVID-19 after being vaccinated Public health officials have said breakthrough infections were expected, since manufacturers have warned loudly and often that the vaccines are not 100% protective.

Dismantling the apparatus. “…manufacturers have warned loudly and often…”

Major CoverYourAss. Time to worry about nuclear war. It plays well at prime time. With luck, they’ll have a swarm of natural disasters this summer/fall to further preoccupy us from believing what we’re seeing: the Titanic is sinking.

Here is the full list of google news’ articles on the topic:

list

The Philly Inquirer, with its vaccine-challenging headline leads the list of articles still banging the vaccaination gong. Eventually, the WaPo will be featuring such headlines too.

Failure is failure. You can’t polish a turd. If there is a covid scheme for depopulation, they’re doing a good job. If they’re trying to stay in control of the emss they’re creating, they’re losing terribly, like 1,111 points to 0 losing.

Dr. D
    Participant

Giotto: Don’t worry, Christ isn’t dead, he’s alive. Spoiler.

“I’ve been saying that World War III would basically be a biological war. Of course, it will have substantial conventional, nuclear, space-based, and AI/computer elements as well, but its most serious component will be biological. Essentially, it will involve the use of bacteria and viruses to wipe out the enemy. The odds are that it will be between the US and China.” –Doug Casey
    https://internationalman.com/articles/doug-casey-on-the-shocking-2025-deagel-forecast/

“Has anything changed in your perspective on the future of the US?
    Doug Casey: No. I’m afraid the election of actual Bolsheviks in 2020—and I don’t use that term lightly—has sealed its fate. Not to mention that the nomenklatura in most major cities and states are cut from the same cloth.
    In point of fact, the US is on such a self-destructive path that the Chinese don’t have to do anything in order to win. All they need to do is lay back and be quiet. The West is destroying itself.”

Moving on:
    “The US Strategic Command on Tuesday casually tweeted about US adversaries conducting a nuclear strike as their ‘least bad option.’”

In what reality is nuclear the least bad option? You mean there is something worse than that? pic.twitter.com/Y4T6GFkkC7
    — Snow Hawk (@HaakinSnow) April 20, 2021

Um, biological? Which we already have. And is listed above? Really people are so sheltered, privileged, intentionally ignorant, proud of it, and lack any reason or imagination. Don’t worry Little Jimmy: you’re a special snowflake and everybody loves you. There are no mean people of bad intent anywhere in the world. If anyone uses bad words you just tell them “Bad Swiper! No swiping!” and they’ll melt away.

OBVIOUSLY don’t do any work, save any goods, or use self defense. Say “I want” and “You’re required to love me and give me things” and it happens. Only the bad people work, help, and protect themselves like human beings.

Vaccines: they now say you need jab #3. And with that, #4, 5, and 6. 4x a year or maybe every 6 months, because they work so well.

I might have to withdraw my withdrawal of objection that these aren’t vaccines because they aren’t attenuated virus. They’re not vaccines because apparently they give no immunity, not even 3 months. Not my words: theirs.

“Boris Johnson Says UK Will Have To ‘Learn To Live With Virus’ (RT)”

Vaccines don’t work.

Israel cases spike: Vaccines don’t work.

“Unvaccinated Worker Starts Outbreak in Mostly Vaccinated Nursing Home (NYT)”

As you say: Hooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww??? No gears turn anywhere? I don’t expect those gears to turn at the NY Times, they’re Ivy League inbreds incapable of thought, but maybe their readers which are the whole United States.

COVID Vaccine Blood Clot Risk Was Known, Ignored & Buried (Hudak)”

Duh. They’re a corporation. When was the last decade they told the truth? The 1890s?

“US Sanctions Only Make Russia’s Economy Even More Self-Sufficient (RT)”

Trump’s sanctions are Putin’s best friend. Hey get stronger and can blame the West for it. Putin probably provided the list. They have a common enemy: the death cult of the Derp State.

Ukraine Encourages Western Allies to Kick Russia out of SWIFT (EurActiv)”

Whoops, that’s the only remaining way to make Russia stronger. There is a Fatima prophesy on this. Thank God, ‘cause the other parts were not good.

I don’t believe decadence “just happens”. There are cycles but you can help them like the “League of Shadows”. We CAN, if we, if the leaders want, work tirelessly to increase, health, law, education, morality. In fact they used to since it makes a strong army and country, and lost of yummy wealth to suck up. They are CHOOSING, tirelessly, to do the opposite right now. Those things DO matter. It can be winter, but you don’t need to break the windows either.

Now WHY are they choosing? Like Bayer, choosing, actively, to be poorer, weaker, and less safe.

Ambien reminds me of widespread microdosing. LSD. So everyone in power is slightly deranged, psychotic, high? Everyone in Silicon Valley. That explains a lot of software. And Ambien: sure you’re not responsible for the side effects, like some media stars protest. But you ARE responsible for knowingly taking it in the first place, so have a nice day, you lose, sir. Wear the dum-dum hat.

Be warned, that is a ungendered, non-deonominational potatohead. But it is cultural appropriation, and therefore must be destroyed, at all and every cost. No chips for you, colonist aggressor!

madamski cafone
    Participant

Innarestin’

“Woke-a-Cola: How to Destroy a World-Leading Brand in 60 Seconds”

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Dr. D

““US Sanctions Only Make Russia’s Economy Even More Self-Sufficient (RT)”

Trump’s sanctions are Putin’s best friend. Hey get stronger and can blame the West for it. Putin probably provided the list. They have a common enemy: the death cult of the Derp State.

“Ukraine Encourages Western Allies to Kick Russia out of SWIFT (EurActiv)”

Whoops, that’s the only remaining way to make Russia stronger. “

Agreed.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“[Boris] Johnson also announced the creation of a new antivirals taskforce to help with the search for new medicines… He said the treatments could include a tablet that would stop people with Covid-19 becoming severely ill, or a pill to prevent someone contracting the virus from close contacts who are infected.”

OMG, another “solution” for the public to patiently await, after the previous “solution” didn’t work as hoped.

Boris is more than a year late in creating an “antivirals taskforce”. But if an effective antiviral treatment was recognized last year, Big Pharma wouldn’t have been able to get emergency authorizations for their investigational mRNA injections.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Prepare to have your mind blown.

Who Runs the World? Blackrock and Vanguard

She says she will have a second video… can’t wait.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Incidentally, Dr. D, I can sum up my core philosophical objection to your communication patterns in a way that can be viewed as both metaphorically and literally true:

Shouting that there really is a devil is not necessarily a positive way to bring people to God.

That, and a tendency to fudge over the Truth when you’re shouting out the debbil, are my objections.

Susmarie108
    Participant

The UNRAVELING piece by Chris Hedges is worth exploring in full detail. Good old American exceptionalism – and the FORCE that it is – unites…..

“The liberal interventionists, because they wrap themselves in high ideals, are responsible for numerous military and foreign policy debacles. The call by liberal interventionists such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Susan Rice and Samantha Power to fund jihadists in Syria and depose Muammar Gaddafi in Libya rent these countries — as in Afghanistan and Iraq — into warring fiefdoms. The liberal interventionists are also the tip of the spear in the campaign to ratchet up tensions with China and Russia.”

“The core belief of imperialists, whether they come in the form of a Barack Obama or a George W. Bush, is racism and ethnic chauvinism, the notion that Americans are permitted, because of superior attributes, to impose their “values” on lesser races and peoples by force. This racism, carried out in the name of Western civilization and its corollary white supremacy, unites the rabid imperialists and liberal interventionists in the Republican and Democratic parties. It is the fatal disease of empire.”

“The façade of empire is able to mask the rot within its foundations, often for decades, until, as we saw with the Soviet Union, the empire appears to suddenly disintegrate. The loss of the dollar as the global reserve currency will probably mark the final chapter of the American empire. ”

A complete UNRAVELING is our DESTINY. It is the only Way forward. Humanity (on a large enough scale) is incapable of a change/a shift in consciousness at this time, and for all the reasons discussed here at TAE. However you, as an individual, can make a shift. In the process you will have to prepare yourself to let go of it all, all of it. There will be no time for lamenting The Way things were or for being angry at what is. Working TOGETHER – with neighbors, in communities and towns – is going to be essential. The focus will be on daily living/survival.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Rototillerman

“Prepare to have your mind blown.”

Do I take AMbien or something? 😉

Rototillerman
    Participant

Blown in the sense of “I can’t believe an anonymous Dutch researcher put this together.” My favorite part: the wall of media voices that slowly builds, all of them saying “This is extremely dangerous to our democracy!” at the 24 minute mark.

“The law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service…”
    That right there.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ susmarie18

“A complete UNRAVELING is our DESTINY. It is the only Way forward. Humanity (on a large enough scale) is incapable of a change/a shift in consciousness at this time, and for all the reasons discussed here at TAE. However you, as an individual, can make a shift. In the process you will have to prepare yourself to let go of it all, all of it. There will be no time for lamenting The Way things were or for being angry at what is. Working TOGETHER – with neighbors, in communities and towns – is going to be essential. The focus will be on daily living/survival.”

Amen.

Germ
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Thanks for late reply about Urantia book, Madamski.
    It is easier (for me) to read than Marx, and I ingested ovwe 150 pages of Kapital before I got a Cliff-notes version.

What is “science fiction”?
    Serious question.
    Reading this book (about an hour for some pages) is somewhat transforming my thought/consciousness patterns. It also seems like a natural process of restoration,
    archaeologic restoration comes to mind.
    I always liked “good” science fiction; something about those patterns…

Bike/meditate to work, now…

Mr. House
    Participant

This is what the WEF has envisioned for you, but you know it couldn’t happen because these people are just so incompetent!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_store

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Germ [O/T – but it is war. – April 21, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.]

FWIW, … local commentariat on the story in Lytton, B.C.

IH says COVID-19 vaccines safe despite claims of Lytton physician
    Doctor makes unsubstantiated claims about serious side effects of Moderna vaccine
    BARBARA RODENApr. 19, 2021 5:30 p.m.LOCAL NEWS

IH says COVID-19 vaccines safe despite claims of Lytton physician

Best,
    F.S.

Noirette
    Participant

madamski posted, prev. thread:

I DON’T think Obama is running Biden. I suspect that, if anything, Biden was, instead, one of Obama’s many handlers back then. Just an earpiece, certainly no persuader: Obama probably despised him.

Yess, hmm, here some comments from far away.

Obama was set up to win, Joe B. was foisted on him as VP, as representing the Old Guard, the Establishment, the Institution (Dem ‘Core.’) The idea that Obama could choose some outsider as VP was anathema, not even considered. Plus, he was saddled with the hugely unpopular Killary as Sec. of State. (That didn’t work out and Kerry, more conciliatory all round, stepped in to replace.)

Obama loathed Biden imho, to me it seemed to show each time he mentioned him etc. Killary and the Clintons were a bit less objectionable to him, who knows why.

Obama was a kind of sales-rep, a ‘diversity’ front man. Before he was elected (and he collaborated with Kerry a lot at that time, iirc) he reminded me of the 90s Benetton Ads, which exploited ‘diversity’ as a sales gimmick.

Obama natch is not ‘black’ in the sense of being African-American descended from ’slaves’ or indentured labor, he is a middle-class white person who just happened to have a dark skinned foreign father who passed by there. Obama himself exploited that fact by declaring himself to be “Kenyan” , i.e. not Afro-American. To be elected he had to marry a ‘black’ woman (to get 90% of the Black vote) which he dutifully / cynically did.

As the one-trick publicity poney of the smiley-face diversity candidate ended, due to endless wars, relentless impoverishment of ‘ordinary’ US citizens and hugely growing inequality, infrastructure decay, no improvement on the health-care front, as usual, and more (Obama proved to be first of all, a Bankster’s Man / Deputy – not surprising really, go where the money is.. and the financial crisis lead to a Bank-bail-out…) the electorate turned to a nationalist, some might call it populist, Jacksonian president, Trump.

Then thru digital skull-duggery the election was stolen and power was re-grabbed by the Dem Kabal. Apparently there was no-one better than a senile remnant of the decrepit old guard to be enthroned. With a side-kick who is basically a nobody or if known, scorned, derided.

That was quite a suprise, how Joe B is being run I would like to know. Really. I can’t figure it out.

One thing is certain: All over the world, certainly, EU, Russia, this continent, the US has been downgraded in public perception as Joe B. is obviously unfit and nasty / ridiculous, his VP is a joke, how come somebody else wasn’t chosen? The French for ex. love and admire Obama to this day. They were always admiring of ‘blacks’ in the US, jazz and all that, which gave the F +++ points for being non-discriminatory, non-racist so to speak (heh, outside of their turf..Arabs another story…)

ex. of benetton ads:

https://miro.medium.com/max/4800/0*kY5ZLVOWtEppSvnD.jpg

https://cms.forward-festival.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/oliviero-toscani-benetton-03-min.jpg

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Noirette

“Obama loathed Biden imho, to me it seemed to show each time he mentioned him etc. Killary and the Clintons were a bit less objectionable to him, who knows why.”

Well, for starters, the Clintons had some class. They read big books. Biden? Not much. Also, the Clintons still had a ton of raw clout at the time. hey were in a sense still hius uppers in that class structure, I believe. ‘Token nigrah’ comes to mind.

I suspect they soon came to loathe Obama when they saw how SANE he is, a plain old well-ded, well-adjusted psychopath who knew how to stay out of trouble and genuinely adores his gorgeous wife. The Obamas were the new Jack and Jackie that the Clintons envisioned themselves as (snicker).

SO he genuinely enjoyed them and emulated them in some ways, I think, while also enjoying the glow of sucking their power slowly from them as time went on without him even trying, just being cooler in all senses of the word than Clenis and certainly KIllary.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Noirette

“Then thru digital skull-duggery the election was stolen and power was re-grabbed by the Dem Kabal. Apparently there was no-one better than a senile remnant of the decrepit old guard to be enthroned. With a side-kick who is basically a nobody or if known, scorned, derided.”

At this point, I think it’s deliberate. In the lunatic minds of of cabal-meisters, maybe they think they’ll have an AI avatar prez in ten years, and are test-marketing how much jive the people can take. Or maybe they know the collapse is nigh and want Joe to be the fall guy. Or maybe there is so much kompromatt on all the tenable candidates and Joe was kind of forced on the DNC by cabal entities heavily invested abroad, like, China.

I mean, they REALLY scraped the bottom of the barrel, especially as a response to and rebuttal of Trump’s senile lunacy.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Interesting that the link I posted earlier is now dead… hmmm. I can see it clear as day on my laptop from when I first saw it this morning. DMCA takedown? Taking flak because you’re over the target? I dunno.

@Noirette
    : oh, there is absolutely NO mystery as to why Biden was chosen… he was absolutely the most corrupted, and thus easiest to control. I think that those making the argument that he is China’s puppet are taking it too far, but no question in my mind that he is somebody’s puppet. Somebody (or perhaps somebodies) rich, and probably not somebody (somebodies) with the public good uppermost in mind.

Mr. House
    Participant

Rototillerman
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

An air freshener hanging from your mirror is cause for the police to pull you over. Due to escalations, errors, death by a bullet can result.
    Can I hang my mask on the mirror and not end up dead?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals ~ Thomas Paine

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Dexamethasone again? Hmmm. I’m on dexamethasone eyedrops right now, following an eye operation. Be nice to think that I may be unCovidable.

Mr. House
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

News you won’t see on msm!

37% of Americans are boycotting Coca-Cola!
    (33% blacks, 35% whites, and 44% other than white)

Today Coca-Cola replaced it’s top legal counsel, Bradley Grayton, a black lawyer, parachuted into the top slot just last year, who decided it was an excellent idea to politicize Coca-Cola’s marketing!

Get Woke! Go Broke!

Seems he somehow managed to piss off every segment of society! An amazing feat!

Dave Note
    Participant

I wonder what the Romans at their zenith would have thought of the American Empire.

The Nazis lasted from 1933-45 Wow, awesome

The Bolsheviks lasted from 1917-91 A bit better but it just allowed them to kill more people for the scoreboard.

The American MIC Empire 1963- to now

The Romans would be rolling on the floor laughing out loud at the thought of the US claiming to be an Imperial Power.

The US has gone to extraordinary lengths to say that it is not in fact an Empire, but a Democracy (I think I just threw up in my mouth typing that)

The Romans, with five centuries of Imperial rule under their belt would think that the US should be described as an Empire of Chickensh*t.

Mr. House
    Participant

Rome was the original corporation

Citizen= shareholder
    Vote for the board!
    Plunder others for riches at home!

Then Augustis did a hostile takeover

zerosum
    Participant

Did you hear about the neufie that went into the bar and bragged about catching the last cod fish?
    Well. Today, on my drive home from the mountains, I think that my windshield killed the last dumb bug crossing the road. 🙂

Here’s the question: 90% of my kith and kin have gotten poked. Will ivermectin or hcq+ still work if they “happen” to get Covid ™?

It’s looking like they are destroying the old names. Will anyone miss “Bayer” or “Monsanto” or “Coca-Cola”? As WES pointed out earlier, the usual method is to dump all the debt into a Name, skim off all the cream, and leave the settlements with nothing.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.