Debt Rattle April 23 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 23 2024

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​ Israel army unit ‘kills Palestinians for no real reason,’ party leader says​ (and she seems to be against it, too)
    ​ Israeli Labor Party leader Merav Michaeli yesterday called for the dismantling of an army unit with a history of abuses, saying it is killing Palestinians “for no real reason”, Anadolu agency reported.
    ​ Her call came amid reports that the US was preparing to impose sanctions on the Netzah Yehuda battalion over human rights violations committed by the combat unit against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.​ “The sanctions are an acknowledgment of the reality and an understanding that Israel’s conduct in the territories cannot continue,” Michaeli said on X.
    ​ “The violent and corrupt conduct of the Netzah Yehuda battalion and those around it has been known for years, and nothing has been done to stop it.” The Israeli party leader said that Washington established a team two years ago to investigate the conduct of the army unit. “The political and military echelons cannot pretend they did not know about it,” she added. “Instead of wising up and dealing with the situation, we get yet another dose of denial and foot-dragging, lies and covering up the bitter reality.”​ https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240422-israel-army-unit-kills-palestinians-for-no-real-reason-party-leader-says/

​ Igor Chudov has this story of a scientific experiment with​ mis-informed-consent: Religious Faith Can Be “Turned Off” by Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Scientists Find​ Your tinfoil hats will not help you this time​ We can ask a question: can the invisible link between the faithful and God be severed by a third party armed with the tools provided by the latest scientific advances?
    Disturbingly, the answer may be yes. Scientists led by Dr. Colin Holbrook at UCLA undertook a multi-year endeavor to discover ways to stop “religious beliefs and right-wing prejudice.” They attempted to apply direct electromagnetic stimulation to the brain to alter human beliefs, specifically turning off belief in God. https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/religious-faith-can-be-turned-off

​ Military Summary has the ongoing saga of Ukrainian forces being abandoned in positions without supplies, left to fight the Russians until the last man, and abandoning their positions, instead. Fewer and fewer are willing to die. More and more of the surviving Ukrainian soldiers have seen how cynically this has been played on them.
    ​ Hundreds Of Bradley Fighting Vehicles On The Border | The Defeat Of 47th Brigade | MS For 2024.04.23​ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_RL3F3BEM

John Day
    Participant

​From Last Friday 4/19/24 37-year-old Max Azzarello has been identified as the man who set himself on fire near the NYC courthouse where Donald Trump’s ‘hush money’ trial is taking place. He is in critical condition in a burn unit, police said Friday. Before setting himself on fire, Azzarello dropped a stack of pamphlets that led people to the “Ponzi Papers” substack – in which he writes: “My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.” Azzarello claims that a totalitarian conspiracy is in play, orchestrated by the U.S. government and its allies, aiming to impose a fascist world order.
    This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery: We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shocking-video-shows-man-engulfed-flames-outside-trump-trial-nyc

Rest in Peace, Max: Trump Trial Self-Immolator Donated Both His Kidneys, Saving Two People’s Lives

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-trial-self-immolator-maxwell-azzarello-donated-his-kidneys-saving-two-peoples-lives

Max’s Manifesto, The Ponzi Papers
    My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.
    ​ This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:
    We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.
    ​ These claims sound like fantastical conspiracy theory, but they are not. They are proof of conspiracy. If you investigate this mountain of research, you will prove them too. If you learn a great deal about Ponzi schemes, you will discover that our life is a lie. If you follow this story and the links below, you will discover the rotten truth of ‘post-truth America’. You will learn the scariest and stupidest story in world history. And you will realize that we are all in a desperate state of emergency that requires your action.
    ​ To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you. But I assure you it is a drop in the bucket compared to what our government intends to inflict.
    ​ Because these words are true, this is an act of revolution.​..
    ​..Ponzi schemes are vicious beasts, and cryptocurrency is history’s largest Ponzi by orders of magnitude. It could best be described as an economic doomsday device, intentionally made to shatter the world economy.​ https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

​ Ellen Brown, “The Great Taking”: How They Can Own It All
    “’You’ll own nothing and be happy’? David Webb has gone through the 50-year history of all the legal constructs that have been put in place to technically enable that to happen.” [Oct 2 interview titled “The Great Taking: Who Really Owns Your Assets?”]
    ​ The derivatives bubble has been estimated to exceed one quadrillion dollars (a quadrillion is 1,000 trillion). The entire GDP of the world is estimated at $105 trillion, or 10% of one quadrillion; and the collective wealth of the world is an estimated $360 trillion. Clearly, there is not enough collateral anywhere to satisfy all the derivative claims. The majority of derivatives now involve interest rate swaps, and interest rates have shot up. The bubble looks ready to pop.​..
    ..Meanwhile, we need to design an alternative financial system that is equitable and sustainable. Promising components might include publicly-owned banks, product-backed community cryptocurrencies, a land value tax, and a financial transaction tax.
    ​ A neoliberal, financialized economy of the sort we have today produces little and leaves the workers in debt. Goods and services are produced by the “real” economy; finance is just superstructure. Derivatives do not now produce even the security for which they were originally intended. A healthy, enduring economy must produce real things and exchange them fairly for the wages earned by labor.​ https://ellenbrown.com/2023/10/03/the-great-taking-how-they-plan-to-own-it-all/

​ Charles Hugh Smith, Is the ‘Housing Shortage’ the Result of Housing-Hoarding by the Wealthy?
    Those seeking to buy a house as shelter for their household can’t compete with the wealthy seeking assets to snap up and hoard for appreciation. Those seeking to rent a dwelling are up against corporate hoarders of homes such as Blackrock, which owns 7% of all rentals in the US, and wealthy households pulling dwellings out of the year-round rental market to feast on the profits generated by revenge-spending vacationers.​ https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/is-the-housing-shortage-the-result

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies has to lie constantly…to itself….

And thinks Russians missiles aren’t that accurate.

They are.

And that was demonstrated the other day when Russia destroy the Giant Phallic TV Tower in Kharkov.

Decapitated from 200km away down to the meter.

Phenomenal accuracy!

Sweet

Russian Kh-59 missile slices through and decapitates Zelensky Propaganda Tower in Kharkov

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Sweet!

Oroboros
    Participant

Harnessing AI to Greater Height

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Feminism

In abbreviated cartoon form

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Big Tell

WES
    Participant

So, I have it on good authority that playing with firecrackers helps boys build character!

Wow! Amazing how Trump who isn’t even in Washington, DC, is suddenly solely responsible for the Uniparty passing the $61 billion Ukrainian Pork Loaded aid bill to themselves!
    Yes! Always accuse your enemy of doing what you are doing!
    Hillary has this disease really bad. She wants to kill all of her enemies!

Ukraine foreign embassies are no longer isuing new passports or renewing expiring passports for Ukrainian men.
    They must return to Ukraine to do so.
    Ukraine wants Europe to deport Ukrainians with expired passports back to the Ukraine.
    This also means Ukrainians with expired passports will no longer be eligible for Europe’s special Ukrainian treatment benefits/housing, etc.

Well, Justin Trudeau just happpily claimed another MAIDs victim. This time, in town, a friend of my Wife’s. They use to used to trade books to read. The first MAIDs victim was my Wife’s aunt in Vancouver, last year.

I wonder if the Greeks ever got around to fixing RIM’s internet connection?

Oroboros
    Participant

Canazida went Commie awhile back…..

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/which-major-city-will-completely-collapse-first-los-angeles-chicago-or-new-york-city

right now a criminal in the state of California can “literally walk into a retail store every single day of the year and steaI $949 worth of merchandise” and never spend a single minute in jail.

As the author notes, the chaos in the streets destroys businesses and so the property will eventually be as good as worthless, then the big corporations will come in and buy up the place for pennies on the dollar.

The likes of Soros aim to cause chaos, burn down society, make the people desperate for money, offer them peanuts for their assets, take their assets and discard the people as so much garbage.

The early bird takes the worm; most people will leave it too late to leave and will suffer massive capital depreciation. The ones who have already left will have got the best deal. Anyone who stays will have to be prepared to live in what will become a crime ridden ghetto for at least a decade, fight off the illegal and corporate predators, before their property starts to rise in value again.

Maybe the corporates will stop the water supply, electricity or food deliveries to make living there impossible; but that will be the final kick to get the people to sell up.

Why do people hang around hoping for it to get better? They have the opportunity to leave now, so why do they wait for it to get worse? Maybe they think that the election will change things; we know that won’t happen. At some point the destination countries will have received so many US immigrants that they will refuse any more, then it is too late.

Look at Canada, it has been taken over by immigrants, most of whom have nothing in common with the white owners. Apparently the immigrant de jour was the Ukrainian and is now the Indian, pouring in in massive quantities. The population of Canada has doubled over the last 30 years, yet the birth rate is at its lowest and is not able to maintain the population. Even the Hong Kong immigrants who went there are pissed off.

We all know the west is deliberately being destroyed, it looks like the “Great Theft” is the aim of city chaos along with the destruction of the nation state. Destruction of the nation state has already happened as there are few politicians left who seem able to act on their own decisions and not the decisions of their owners. The leaders of the western world are more like a cheer leading troup than politicians.

Destroy society so that crime makes the people’s assets worthless, then go in and take the assets and force the population into feudalism run by the global government.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ya see, I didn’t honestly suspect that

Oroboros
    Participant

There’s hope

Not much

But there’s hope

“California’s first transgender mayor, Raul Ureña of Calexico, was removed from office by 74% of voters after he came out as a trans and started wearing dresses following the election.”

.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLrXirybsAAOKoa?format=jpg&name=small

Michael Reid
    Participant

It is not the end of the world,
    just the end of the world as we know it.
    Whenever the leading power in the world falls,
    others are already in the wings, rising.
    And so it is today.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies

Sometimes it works in your favor!

Celticbiker
    Participant

Jews run the West, and they’re running it back to where they came from, Hell Legal pedophilia is next on their docket. Anyone who allows this, deserves to die. If you can’t protect children from these fuckin monsters, what are you, who are you? Every ignorant motherfucker in the Western world better understand…Palestine is what they plan to bring to you.

Michael Reid
    Participant

The main lesson of Millennium Challenge 2002 is that aircraft carriers

the biggest and most expensive ships ever built

wouldn’t last a single day in combat against even a regional power like Iran.

Russia and China would have an even easier time dispatching them. They are overpriced toys.

That means the US has wasted untold trillions on military hardware that could prove to be worthless in a serious conflict.

A $250 Million War Game and Its Shocking Outcome

citizenx
    Participant

Do women need men? The “women” of The View answer.

“No, because men are useless- but I want to differentiate straight men and gay men. I would die without gay men. Nobody can gossip like gay men, nobody can help me accessorize like gay men, nobody can help you keep from doing harm to yourself like gay men.

My husband takes a village of women to make sure that he’s not emaciated, starving and living in his own filth…”

It gets worse, listen for yourself what ‘Liberal women’ think of men.

I wrote 3 days ago-

Why do liberal women love gay men ? Butt sex approval for all and of course gay men love liberal women whom they impersonate, a mutual libtard fawning fest.

Liberals are excellent at projecting their hypocritical true feelings- I can’t help but be reminded of German women camp prison guards with the “emaciated, starving, and living in his own filth” comment.

The Views discussion is just another confirmation of how disgusting Liberal feminists mind rot has devolved. Particularly post covid and 2016 Trump derangement syndrome- they project their own hatred both inwardly and outward, especially in groups. I experience this far too commonly on a weekly basis.

Liberal feminist females have become miserable and disgusting. What a pathetic shame they have become. The narrative label of “toxic masculinity” reflects true misandry and how mainstream it has become. Sickeningly destructive.

This seems like toxic feminism self manifested by Liberalism. How fucked up is this on children? Women and gays turning against men is insanity. It requires an extremely mentally ill person to turn on men by poisoning childrens minds.

Not long ago I encountered 2 older white ‘male’ gays in the grocery store. They had an adopted asian kid who was just learning to speak. “No no, I’m Poppa, this is Dada” – kid looked super confused.

Liberalism insanity is percolating fugly.

WES
    Participant

War Games:
    The problem with the Pentagon ‘s 2002 War Game model was it was programmed full of artificial shit in the exact same manner as the Climate Change models were!
    All it takes to defeat such models, is someone full of real shit and a roll of toilet paper!

Gaza:
    OK Israel is shuffling the Palestinians from one part of Gaza, to another part of Gaza.
    So, at what stage of the show, does the magician suddenly make the Palestinians disappear?
    Biden, Trump, and RFK have all signed an executive order to get’ter done!
    The Palestinians need to disappear well before November 2024 election.
    Has anyone bothered to copy the Palestinians on the memo?

With the Ukrainian Nazi battalions now routinely refusing postings to the front lines (make us!), maybe Joe Biden will get his desired $61 billion pre-election Ukrainian counterattacks sooner than he expects!
    Did the US forget to specify the direction for the agreed 300K man counterattack?
    Is carjacking fancy new cars in Kiev OK?

Sadly, there no longer any more Hockey Night In Canada playoff games being shown in Kharkov, Ukraine bars for Canadian mercs, because somebody’s stray missile accidently hit the city’s TV tower!
    Imagine that, an anti-hockey missile!
    No hockey playoffs!
    They need the Toronto Maple Leafs to show them how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

Dora
    Participant

About Tulsi: too bad she’s full WEF. Too bad her stuff that sounds so good in the here and now is probably not really that great per her long term commitments.. Sorry. It is what it is.

aspnaz
    Participant

Rumble fighting against the authoritarian censors in the world. NZ has told them to take down a news site that reported mass deaths being covered up by the NZ government. Rumble is going to tell them to fuck off and see what NZ government does; prove they are authoritarians or admit that they covered up medical information about Covid.

WES
    Participant

Aspnaz;

I just wish there was some entity that could force Justin Trudeau to tell the truth to Canadians too.
    We are completely left in the dark about covid vaccine deaths, etc.

zerosum
    Participant

@ WES
    We know that they are lying.
    We lived in the best of times.
    I’m fortunate …
    I’ve got a roof over my head
    food on the table
    my body is pain free
    still able to function

Peace

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.