Debt Rattle April 24 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 24 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Piet Mondriaan Victory Boogie Woogie 1942-44   • America’s Empire Is Bankrupt (John Michael Greer) • West Knows Ukraine Weapons Leaking To Black
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 24 2023]

Germ
    Participant

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Normal in 2023!

Tragedy as boy, 14, suddenly collapses and dies in ‘unexplained’ circumstances

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22134285/tragedy-boy-14-dies-unexplained-circumstances/

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

‘SADS’ – it’s the latest craze sweeping the UK.

Tragedy of fit and healthy young man, 29, who died suddenly just months before his wedding

“29, died from sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS), a sudden and unexplained cardiac arrest”

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tragedy-fit-healthy-young-man-26732968

Germ
    Participant

Epidemic of 15-19 year olds dropping dead in schools and dorms across USA and Canada in April 2023

https://makismd.substack.com/p/epidemic-of-15-19-year-olds-dropping

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Brilliant minds…

Stephanie Seneff – mRNA Exosome Protein Misfolding Neurodegenerative Disease

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Miscarriages and Dead Infants Were Described in a Secret FDA Review, but Hidden from The Public

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/miscarriages-and-dead-infants-were

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Psychologist’s death due to AstraZeneca Covid vaccine reaction – inquest

“Doctor’s death due to AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, inquest has ruled.. Dr. Stephen Wright, an NHS psychologist in London, died 10d after his first dose in Jan2021, senior coroner Harris found. Dr Wright, 32, suffered a blood clot to the brain after the vac”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-65321937

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Triple threat arcturus variant already in UK – new mutations show virus is ‘not dying out’

“Britain is facing five waves of Covid every year, with the latest Arcturus variant already in the country and likely to have an impact in three specific ways, a virologist has warned. Dr Lennard Lee was speaking after the new strain was blamed for a huge surge of cases in India, prompting health officials to reintroduce mandatory mask-wearing and start mock testing drills.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1760926/arcturus-variant-covid-conjunctivitis-india

TVASF (especially if Geert is correct – bring it on!)

Germ
    Participant

Absolutely nothing to see here, move along!

TVASF

Dr. D
    Participant

“EU’s Borrell Wants European Navies To Patrol & Protect Taiwan Strait”

If you didn’t think the goal was WWIII. What business do they have there? What possible support? Plausibly, the U.S. shares the Pacific with them, and some residual island bases. Next to no reason, but they’re neighbors-over-the-hill. Europe? De nada. Nuttin’. They can merely sink ships.

…Which will being in Article 15 of NATO so the U.S. can then lose a whole country over one obsolete battleship from 1972.

But that’s The Plan. Minons love Plans.

“Florida LGBT Group Cancels Pride Parade After City Says No Kids Allowed”

Uh, did they just parody themselves?

“America’s Empire Is Bankrupt (John Michael Greer)

The main, or only problem, is that “Thrifty Habit” and “Hard Work” thing. Japan doesn’t have any resources either, but they have quality and hard work. Or used to.

Actually, we sequestered every mill, every mine, every rig, so the materials are right there. But it will take near 10 years to get them going again.

“30% of military aid actually reached the frontline, was removed, while the documentary itself and the story accompanying it were redacted.”

It’s the truth, and we only censor the truth. Why bother censoring Bigfoot? The arms are flowing worldwide, but unlike I expected, aren’t ending up in some new pre-planned war zone. I actually suspect the CIA WANTS the arms in Kiev for a change. They almost never do what they claim, so that’s surprising. It really is for the money, and it really is because they only support violent Nazis and criminals worldwide, well Ukraine was the Uber-Nazi Criminals. They took it to a level that couldn’t be stopped or controlled to accomplish any task: hurting Russia.

This is what happens when you go full non-morality, full-lie. Evil depends on good, nation-loving, family-loving people to do hard work with intelligence as they have none and evil only stabs each other in the back. No good people, or too tired, not a quorum in Ukraine? Nothing gets done, it’s all theft and graft and murder. Evil requires consent of the good to survive.

“Western nations should allocate 1% of their GDP for weapons”

We did. $15T x 0.01 = $150B But why bother? Melnik stole them all and used it to buy Russian oil for resale.

Revolts Erupt Among Ukrainian Troops In Donetsk Cities – Prigozhin (TASS) “

I mean: props to them. They’re amazing. I would never have attempted such idiotic valor this long. But wars are for WINNING, not for display. I don’t care if I LOOK valiant, I’d rather look stupid and weak and win. Like General Washington. Or our present White Hats. “Appear weak when you are strong” – Sun Tzu.

“Seymour Hersh Reacts To NYT Helping Track Down Pentagon Leaker (RT) “

I’m reacting in that our government is so tyrannical, yet so impossibly lazy and incompetent, that they need Private Corporations and private individuals to do this for them. And still screw it up. What am I paying them $1 Trillion / Year for? You’re fired. We could fail at this for 1/1,000th of the cost.

Russia Warns Of Repercussions From US Visa Refusal (RT) “

End of the UN as the end of the US$. It’s almost like the good guys are in charge. What could be better than erasing the UN as a (fake) force? How am I going to human traffic now? I’ll actually be subject to national law and not have immunity.

““I’ve donated $100m to Ukraine, how much have you donated?” Musk asked King”

Classic. “This is a job! …For somebody else.” “I’m a millionaire, but I’m not RICH enough yet that I should lift a finger to do anything. That’s for punitive taxes on the working poor to pay.” Or as Bernir did, “Da Millionaires, and da Billionaires!”…until he became a millionaire, then the millionaires were “poor” and of the ‘receiving’ not the ‘giving’ class. That is, HIM.

Reminds me of the new “Equity” push. What is that buzzword? Equity. Equality of outcome. How? Via forced redistribution. That is, “Equity” is identical to “Communism.” So when you hear the word – from Nike, Facebook, Google, etc, what they mean is, “We are pushing to create a Soviet State.” “…That we run.” THEY are the new Party Members and “Very Important People”, and YOU, my friend, are NOT. You mine Uranium in Siberia.

“Equity.” Remember, these are the International Communists, that’s why they have “Diversity”: erase a key element of the Nation and State: social similarity and cohesion. Borders and language and culture. “Inclusion” just means No Law, regardless of behavior, and No Choice. You HAVE to accept them regardless of what is done to you. You have not just no Free Speech, but #Anti Free Speech, as you are FORCED to say that when men wear dresses they become women.

It’s not like they hide it. They put it on billboards for heaven’s sake. “Equity”. It’s the #Opposite of “Merit.” They are deeply, passionately, #AntiMeritocratic. Because then they, as glue-sniffing trust fund kids, would fail at everything and become janitor like they deserve.

“• The Greens Are Dragging Germany Down with Foreign and Energy Policies (Fomenko)”

Until you realize you are under attack from someone, you can’t defend against that attack.

“• EU Legislators Urge France To Declare Chinese Envoy Persona Non Grata (TASS)”

Wow, thanks, I thought that was another footnote, but you just showed me there’s really something there. We’ll pursue the Ukraine non-signing shortly. Gosh I’m so glad it’s these guys in charge instead of someone capable and smart.

Russia Has Enough Coal For 300 Years – Energy Ministry (RT)

Yup. It’s all over. We’re out of energy. I mean, except for the 300 year’s worth. And every copper and silver and iron and rare earth mine in America. Except for all those hundreds of years of resources, we’re totally out and you should eet ze bugz.

“..nowhere is the feeling of having “lost the future” stronger than in Britain..”

“Those who control the past, control the future.” — Orwell. Or put another way, to first identify your enemy, calls things by their proper name. Or put quickly: STOP. LYING.

“Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID Shot in Georgia (ET),

Doctors: “First Do All Harm”. Then ask questions later. Maybe.

“77% of Americans too fat…”

Yes, it’s an effect of being slowly poisoned daily. Especially the sex hormone interrupters, which are extremely powerful. They put them in underwear. No joke, a whole brand exists just to avoid this.

The very slight changes we are measuring today are nothing compared with those in the past.”

As we saw when they cleaned up and checked the satellite data.

Glenn Beck’s Machine: you forget, talking on camera is how to get the exact same machine to work – for HIM. It’s goin’ great!

” A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower

Germ
    Participant

We’ve known about tinnitus appearing immediately after the death vax since the beginning of the rollout.
    Now it is reported that the “vaccine could have links with causing tinnitus …”.
    Sheesh.

COVID vaccines could have links with causing tinnitus as new theories emerge

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-vaccines-could-have-links-with-causing-tinnitus-as-new-theories-emerge-12864899

Tinnitus doesn’t sound like an issue, until you realise that for some it’s enough to drive them to consider suicide.

“The pooled prevalence of suicidal ideation in tinnitus populations was 20.6 per cent
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-laryngology-and-otology/article/abs/suicidal-ideation-in-people-with-tinnitus-a-systematic-review-and-metaanalysis/52644D81489F064873DFD47661C7EFFE

TVASF

Oroboros
    Participant

Teutonic Tears of Rage

With Germany kicking out Russian diplomats and turning off it’s last cheap electricity source of nuke plants, the Morgenthau Plan is reaching it’s final phase of implementation.

High five Henry!

Ignorant bare foot Germanic rubes digging in the dirt for turnips with sticks in their Century of Humiliation®

Deutschland Unter Alles!

The German male is entering the total emasculation transition.

The Teutonic Girly Man® (TGM)

It will be generations before Hans and Franz can pump them up again!

Hahahahaha!

Blow a kiss……

Auf Wiedersehen to German ‘manhood’

Der Sprockets with Dieter

Would you like to touch my monkey?

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

John Michael Greer delivered a wonderful essay form of a coup de grâce to the Empire of Lies.

The large language models (LLMs) will hopefully do what that Shakespeare line alluded to and ‘kill all the lawyers’

The rapid collapse of the ‘service eCONomy’ can’t happen soon enough, followed by Hollyweird and the so called Entertainment Industrial Mafia® vaporizing into AI Phantasm

When Musk smoked 80% of the staff and nothing changed, well, there’s no there there

The Robot Takeover Begins as Texas Gets First Fully-Automated McDonald’s

“Welcome to the future of fast food at the first fully-automated McDonald’s in Texas! This groundbreaking restaurant is changing the way we think about fast food by eliminating human employees and relying entirely on state-of-the-art technology to serve customers.”

https://propakistani.pk/lens/the-robot-takeover-begins-as-texas-gets-first-fully-automated-mcdonalds/

How’s that labor shortage Thing going?

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

picture won’t post today

Oroboros
    Participant

I will bet you could fire 80% of WordPress Staff and the software would still be as crappy

Germ
    Participant

It’s a ‘Two-fer’

Young couple found dead at home together in ‘very rare coincidence’

“Aleasha, a mum who was born in Torquay, had died of pulmonary thromboembolism – a blood clot in her lungs.”

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-couple-found-dead-home-26747432

TVASF

Oroboros
    Participant

This is who the Wagner Group is up against

zerosum
    Participant

Electricity
    I don’t know.
    I don’t care.
    Next subject
    ————
    War
    I don’t know.
    I don’t care.
    Next subject
    ——–
    Life
    We are living on top/the accumulation of 4 billion years of previous living and dying creatures.
    I don’t know.
    I don’t care.
    Next subject
    ————

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

This is what a Target store looks like in the Woketurd First World Shithole of San Francisco

Happy yet?

I can’t hear you

What was that?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1649501139292016640

Oroboros
    Participant

In a Target store in San Francisco

You’ll nedd an AI robot to unlock the merchandise case for you!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Mission Accomplished!

Germ
    Participant

The disturbing truth about ‘safe’ vaccines for mothers-to-be

“The study clearly demonstrated the vaccine did not stay at the injection site but travelled to the major organs. High concentrations were found in the ovaries, liver, adrenal glands and spleen. Authorities assured vaccine recipients that it did not migrate but as this 58-page report shows, they were lying.”

“Concentration of LNPs in ovaries, a doubled pregnancy early loss rate, and raised foetal abnormality rate across all measured categories indicate that designating a safe-in-pregnancy label (B1 category in Australia) was contrary to the available evidence. The data implies that not only was the Government’s ‘safe and effective’ slogan not accurate, but it was highly misleading.

The disturbing truth about ‘safe’ vaccines for mothers-to-be

TVASF (as are their foetuses and their breastfed)

Open four or five online tone generators. Set the volumes to around 4-12%. Vary the hertz to 6500 to 8500. Turn them all on at the same time.
    That’s my tinnitus. Some substances make it worse by turning up the volume or increasing the number of tones.
    I also hear clicks and staccato tones from time to time.
    Sometimes I preform this task and then turn them off one by one to get a sort of relief.
    The chance of worsened tinnitus played a big part in knowing I would absolutely refuse the “vaccine”.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Some equity arguments make good sense. Sure, auto-opening doors so that disabled people don’t have to wait around for a door to be opened, for example. Often, if we think about equity we can make minor adjustments in how buildings are designed so that they do a better job of accommodating everyone. There is logic in this. (We could say that elevators exist so that people who are not athletes can make it to any floor of a skyscraper.)

However…sometimes the logic is flawed. Post-2008 all of Phoenix’s city pools were outfitted with chairlifts to lower disabled people safely into the pools. At the same time, when in operation, the pools are staffed with many young, strong, athletic, trained lifeguards. In the years since I think that I have seen the chairlift used once. Was the cost of the chairlift worth the benefit? Without the chairlift, a couple of life guards would assist the occasional disabled guest with entry and egress from the pool. This interaction would tend to be a positive social engagement for all involved and would promote building the affected community.

Germ
    Participant

Yup – it was a mass poisoning event.

Seneff again:

Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

“In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9012513/

TVASF (and tumorigenesis is the slow fuse that has been lit)

jb-hb
    Participant

That Target is the way of the future, isn’t it. Denver has been turning into a mini California over the past 20 years and it is really starting to show. In my neighborhood – previously a good if boring neighborhood in Denver:

Things just look increasingly filthy generally. There’s clearly a lot of items being left in the park that were recently stolen from the local Target.

All movie theatres within – I estimate – roughly a 3-4mi radius, gone, some of them quite big and at extremely prominent locations. Perfect place to build several high-rises, right next to the train station – if “they” really want 15 minute cities, lower CO2 etc – but it will probably be another 2-3 story “luxury” firetrap, the type that are beginning to give Denver a ugly, homogeneous, uniform coating

Piles of trash throughout the park starting in 2020. A late snowstorm (iirc, it was the end of May 2020) broke a ton of branches and entire trees. They’re mostly still there.

USPS and UPS mailboxes throughout a 1-2mi radius broken anytime 2020-2022 and still not fixed, with handwritten notes from people living in the area taped to them warning they are broken. (apparently, broken mailboxes are now a loss we cannot ever recover/rebuild from – USPS can’t even REMOVE the broken boxes let alone fix/replace)

A recent flyer slipped under all our doors congratulating us on being great watchdogs for the Neighborhood watch, as we’ve not had a car theft since 3/1. I think this may have been a sarcastic nudge to do better — the list on the back of recent crimes in the area was long.

Little liquor bottles, burnt squares of tinfoil, crack/meth pipes, needles, used condoms, and trash in pockets throughout the park AND ALL OVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD where in 2020-2021 it was only the park. Self-renewing from day to day. There’s a couple places I try to hit regularly that are in the kid’s playground section.

On the other hand, I have seen Kingfishers, Night Herons, Great Blue Herons, Snowy Egret, Hawks, Falcons, Fox, and Muskrat in this dingy city park.

The newest development: Beavers! Somehow, urban beavers. They are damming up all the glorified drainage ditches and creating ponds. I’ve seen both adults and yearlings. Tracked down at least one lodge.

The result of the beaver activity is a truly massive wave of mosquitos. The only time I’ve seen more mosquitos was dusk in the Boundary Waters/Quetico. It remains to be seen if this drives all the pipe and needle using homeless out of the park or not. I’ve mused about needles + mosquitoes = what, malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis?

I worry the authorities will go after the beavers, but I suppose if we can’t fix/remove broken USPS boxes nor clear out storm wreckage nor remove meth-heads from children’s playgrounds in 3 years, we probably can’t do anything about beavers.

There’s got to be something I can do to balance out the ecology vis a vis mosquitos. Maybe I can order, what, fish, frog, and dragonfly eggs native to the front range and seed the park? (lol does Amazon sell this and will they all turn out to actually be Chinese Snake Fish when they hatch?) Put on an orange vest and khaki shirt, start nailing bat houses to the trees like I’m a city employee? (trees the beavers won’t take down…)

In the summer, when I’m clearing out garbage, I typically get several approaches from people every time asking if I am a city employee – wanting to let the City know of some thing or other that is being neglected. Did the Parks people doing the actual work get fired for the non-vax? Or maybe the Parks people who knew what & how to organize it properly? Or did everyone’s health take a hit from the not-vax so now they don’t exert themselves?

The “labor shortage” seems to be real in SOME sense, because I can clearly SEE work not being done that always used to be. Certainly the city parks people, police, us postal, even UPS doesn’t care that their boxes aren’t working for 3 years.

Germ
    Participant

2000 Excess Deaths in ONE WEEK!
    Extrapolate that …

TVASF

Fox news kicks out their no. 1 asset Tucker Carlson days after settling with Dominion for $787 million. Connection?!

Tucker can move into politics. A good combo would be with RFK jr, but they belong to different parties. Still, who lets their no. 1 go?

Michael Reid
    Participant

Knowledge is power.
    Control over knowledge is immense power … to take control of other people

use my framing to understand the world around you

https://libresolutionsnetwork.substack.com/p/conceptualizing-information-control

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@RIM

Well, always let “the **** in the woodpile” go first.
    What a hypocrite Tucker has shown himself to be…

As if most of didn’t “know” Carlson didn’t hold the beliefs that he espoused on TV.

In these not-so-United of States, we, the public, are being played like cheap violins by Our Betters.
    Mammon is the price and we all know ((who)) controls in the Entertainment Industry.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

jb-hb
    Participant

Fox without Tucker is like Veritas without Keefe or Bud Light without blue collar workers and fratboys. Makes sense.

Note that just yesterday, AOC and Jen Psaki were calling on air for Tucker to be banned. Where are we headed?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Tucker Carlson’s text showed he was a hypocrite.
    He was promoting views on TV that were contradicting his private texts on the same matters.
    His behavior doesn’t get a pass even as a form of cognitive dissonance.

2H, 3C, 4D, 7S, 8C.
    Clearly, one goes all in.

Where are we headed? “We’re on the road to nowhere.”

“YouTwitFace”. That was a hoot!

Michael Reid
    Participant

The masses do not thirst after truth.

Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master.

Whoever tries to destroy their illusions is always their victim.

It is a remarkable phenomenon: the more it becomes clear that the mainstream narrative about the coronavirus was wrong, the more vehemently voices are attacked that from the beginning warned it was wrong. One of these people is Dr. Robert Malone, someone who, in my humble opinion, is one of the most reasonable and agile critical voices worldwide. Calm and precise in his wording, crystal clear in his line of argumentation, charismatic in his appearance and tone of voice, Robert has everything to attract people’s attention and make them consider new perspectives. And that’s exactly what makes him dangerous to some people and why he’s envied by others.

https://mattiasdesmet.substack.com/p/why-robert-malone-didnt-make-up-the

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.