Debt Rattle April 24 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 24 2024

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​ US To Convert Pacific Oil Rigs Into Military Bases as Part of Anti-China Buildup
    ​ The US Navy will convert surplus oil rigs in the western Pacific into mobile military bases as part of the US military buildup aimed at China, The Defense Post reported on Tuesday. The naval engineering firm Gibbs & Cox developed the concept, known as the Mobile Defense/Depot Platform (MODEP), and presented it earlier this month at the Sea Air Space Expo. The idea is to convert oil rigs into mobile missile defense and resupply bases.
    ​ “Our target here is to find a solution to help the challenging problem of having capacity issues in the Western Pacific. For not enough cells, not enough missiles, not enough of being able to keep those ships in the forward station,” Dave Zook, an architect at Gibbs & Cox, told Naval News.
    ​ Gibbs & Cox claims that the floating bases would be able to hold 512 vertical launch system cells or 100 large missile launchers, which is five times the capacity of a US Navy destroyer. The idea is to counter China’s ballistic missiles that could take out US warships and bases in the region in the event of an open war.​ https://news.antiwar.com/2024/04/23/us-to-convert-pacific-oil-rigs-into-military-bases-as-part-of-anti-china-buildup/

​ Wind Overtakes Fossil Fuels as the UK’s Largest Power Generation Source
    ​ The UK saw two consecutive quarters of wind power overtaking fossil fuels as the single-largest source of electricity generation for the first time, per data from think tank Ember quoted by Reuters columnist Gavin Maguire.
    ​ In the first quarter of 2024, wind-generated a total of 25.3 terawatt hours (TWh) of Britain’s electricity, higher than the 23.6 TWh generated from fossil fuel sources, Ember data showed. As a result, wind power generated an average of 39.4% of the UK’s electricity between January and March 2024, versus a 36.2% share of fossil fuel generation.
    ​ Wind power generation, however, could begin to dip with warmer and still weather in the summer months.​ https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Wind-Overtakes-Fossil-Fuels-as-the-UKs-Largest-Power-Generation-Source.html

​ Charles Hugh Smith, Cities’ “Doom Loops” Are Even Worse Than You Imagined
    This is why those who understand these dynamics are getting out, even though the city was their home.​ https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/cities-doom-loops-are-even-worse​.

Dr. D
    Participant

I think there’s something critical in handwriting itself. Probably ties the two brain hemispheres. Not only can that be satisfying, it’s own art project just to get a letter Q, but it makes you think differently. And although it doesn’t seem it, it’s like work that takes time so you really want to say something worthwhile and not run on and on and one, and keep talking and writing, and never shut up the way that some people do. You’d think they’d be self-aware, but no… Anyway, handwriting focuses your mind for a cure for all that.

…And the Zombie Apocalypse.
    JeffersonCopy

Oroboros
    Participant

A new batch of US Abrams tanks has been spotted in Moscow

In shops in the Russian capital, in the dessert section, among the usual cakes there is now a chocolate “Abrams Tank.”

For just 759 rubles (less than $9), a cake can be bought in the shape of a destroyed US main battle tank.

A destroyed Abrams tank with the turret blown off made of chocolate cake!

You look fabulous!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Stop yer killin’ me!

https://vk.com/video717775403_456246959

zerosum
    Participant

provocateur
    The MSM, and persons/agitators who deliberately hired to behaves controversially in order to provoke argument or other strong reactions.
    Prevent, to distract you from realizing that the youths are being killed.
    People Power

Celticbiker
    Participant

What did Christ, Hitler and JFK have in common? They all took on the moneylenders and ended up dead, in dramatic fashion. It always goes back to the money, the banks and the fuckinjews running them. To focus in on politicians. freemasonic puppets, who don’t decide a fuckin thing without the OK of their master is a waste of time.

Oroboros
    Participant

France became the largest buyer of Russian gas in the EU in February

The country purchased LNG in the amount of 322.3 million euros.

Macron decided to tighten sanctions himself by intensively buying Russian gas so that Putin would be left without any

Hahahahahaha!

Macronazi on the ‘throne’ with barely has a pot to piss in.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

New Ukronazi Commemorative Stamp

zerosum
    Participant

Duhhhh!
    Students are demonstrating for cease fire and peace.
    Where will the military recruits come from?

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Just some resonance from jb-hb’s earlier posting, about history rhyming:

Then, we had the USUK giving The Soviets mega-tons of war materials, and the soviets provided 20+ million dead.

Now, we have the USUK giving the Ukraine mega-tons of war materials, and the Ukranians providing 500,000 dead.

And in parallel, all those resonant ironies, and not-so-covert corruptions and ulterior motives. “Lend-Lease,” indeed…

Who/What was the 1940’s Blackrock (et al.)?

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Thanks for annoying copilot for me!
    Clearly no code writer ever thought of coding for this question.
    Completely missed FDR devaluing USD against gold!
    Just proves how “artifical” AI really is!

zerosum
    Participant

Here is a “word salad” from my copilot.

You
    can you call the student demonstrations to be antiwar demonstration?
    Copilot

Using
    the web
    Yes, student demonstrations can often be characterized as antiwar demonstrations, especially when they are in response to a specific conflict. For instance, during the Vietnam War, the student movement arose to demand free speech on college campuses, but as the U.S. involvement in the war expanded, the war became the main target of student-led protests1. Students held protests and demonstrations, burned draft cards, and chanted slogans against the war1.

However, it’s important to note that not all student demonstrations are antiwar demonstrations. The focus of student protests can vary widely based on the political, social, and economic context. They can be directed towards a variety of issues, including civil rights, climate change, tuition fees, and more. So, while many student demonstrations have been antiwar, it’s not accurate to categorize all student demonstrations as such. It would depend on the specific circumstances and causes behind each demonstration.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

You
    Since the present demonstrations are cease fire and peace then is that sufficient to call them anti-war
    Copilot

Using
    the web
    Yes, demonstrations advocating for cease fire and peace can indeed be considered a form of antiwar demonstration. The term “antiwar” generally refers to any protest or demonstration against war or conflict. Therefore, if the primary goal of these demonstrations is to promote peace and call for a cease fire, they align with the principles of an antiwar movement. However, it’s always important to consider the specific context and objectives of each demonstration. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

You
    Are there provacateur in the present demonstratiions
    Copilot

Using
    the web
    Yes, there have been instances in the past where provocateurs have been identified in demonstrations. A provocateur is an individual who incites or provokes others to act in a certain way, often to cause trouble.

For example, during protests in Montebello, Quebec, undercover police officers were accused of trying to incite violence1. Similarly, during the Dallas protests, there were individuals who seemed to be prepared to provoke a confrontation with the police2.

However, it’s important to note that the presence of provocateurs does not represent the majority of demonstrators, who are often peaceful and are there to express their views on a particular issue.

As for the current demonstrations you’re referring to, without specific details, it’s hard to say definitively whether there are provocateurs present. It would require on-the-ground reporting or official statements to confirm. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

You
    Could the MSM be the instigator and motivator for the provicateurs
    Copilot
    Using

the web
    The term “MSM” typically refers to mainstream media. While the media plays a significant role in shaping public opinion and can influence the behavior of individuals, it’s important to note that the media itself does not typically instigate or motivate provocateurs directly.

Provocateurs, individuals who incite or provoke others to act in a certain way, often to cause trouble, can be influenced by a variety of factors. These can include personal beliefs, political ideologies, or even manipulation by certain groups or entities123.

However, the role of the media is to report on events and provide information to the public. While the way this information is presented can certainly influence public perception and potentially the actions of individuals, it is generally not the intent of reputable media outlets to incite violence or provoke unlawful behavior.

That being said, it’s also important to critically evaluate the sources of our information and be aware of the potential for bias or misinformation. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
    ———–

zerosum
    Participant

Note on word salad post.
    I had to delete the smileys for it to be accepted by TAE.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Heretofore (loveliest word in my estimation, well, since aforementioned) everything COVID and Pfizer made me believe Scott Gottlieb is The AntiChrist and iL Fauci his Father. ((watch Keanu Reeves “The Devil’s Advocate and you’ll get my drift))
    Now upon considering Pepę Escobar’s latest explanation on the downed nuke-carrying-Israeli F-35, it appears Scott G. may have stiff competition from the other Scott as in Ritter for the title of Tony’s vilest spawn.

Here’s Pêpə Escobar…clear as mud:

THE NUCLEAR F-35 MYSTERY – FINAL UPDATE 1. It’s now fully established that The Information was confirmed independently by the intel of a Big Power. 2. The Information was NOT relayed by Russia. 3. It then reached a third nation – and from that to me. 4. The players involved are not backing down an inch from The Information. 5. I was privately provided with two examples of the accuracy of recent intel by the Big Power on two separate big developments in West Asia . 6. The source that contacted me notes that “sometimes, after news has entered the media space, there is no choice but not to provide clarification.” Additionally, a senior Russian diplomat who does not know The Information, said to me the following: 1. “That is entirely possible.” 2. It shouldn’t have been revealed to the public. 3. “If this is true, then all sides will be determined to cover it up.” One unanswered question for me is: Why did the Big Power source relay The Information to an intel agency from another nation? I tend to believe this was to erase its tracks in the chain. Particularly because my initial source has now revealed that the Big Power gained their intelligence firsthand – and that it was not transmitted to them by the Russians, Iranians or other direct parties to the hot war in West Asia. To sum it all up, via the source who originally received The Information: “If anyone should be accused of fabrication it is the ’source’; but in this case the ’source’ remains confident of the accuracy.” I rest my case. I published raw intel the way I received it. It’s up to a wider audience to judge whether – and how – The Information connects with new developments occurring at breakneck speed, and part of a New Paradigm.

aspnaz
    Participant

Oroboros said

A new batch of US Abrams tanks has been spotted in Moscow

Ha ha, love it …. meanwhile the Duhmericans are trying to find their balls.

aspnaz
    Participant

Decided that my ban from ZeroHedge was a good thing; I havn’t and won’t create a new login. I asked myself, why am I involving myself on ZH when every Tyler Durden is a Jew in disguise, spreading the Jew PR and supporting Jew genocide as if everybody supports it, as if murdering people by the thousands is normal? I am being fucked by ZH because I don’t want to rape and murder children.

Sure, USA nationalists are on ZH voicing their opinions, disagreeing with the Tylers, but the Tylers are Jews pulling their strings. America is a quagmire of bullshit and the people are too stupid to save themselves, but it will be interesting to watch the collapse from afar.

aspnaz
    Participant

@Dr D Rich I am a firm believer that every nuclear nation has a protocol to stop any other nation that tries to start a nuclear war; they obviously also have a protocol to destroy the nation if that bceomes necessary. It just makes sense, why would you not agree to stop or destroy some nation that has decided to go ape-shit. Russia, China and the USA would be capable of stopping a nuclear war in the initial moments. The EU may dream they can, but hey, the retarded gardeners in the garden, pulling weeds, obeying every word of their owners, why would you rely on those dipshits to stop a war; only people with power can stop a war. There has to be some sort of protocol, this is most likely what we are seeing at the moment, although the details may be very different to what we assume.

aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/silicon-valley-artificial-intelligence-running-eastern-coal

So far, California remains ahead of everyone else, including Communist China, in the race for AI dominance.

This guys is obviously a complete chimp, a believer is USA USA USA … how would this chimp know anything about China AI; he assumes USA is better because it provides some useless apps – sorry, usefull for imbeciles – which they think are going to take over the world? AI is now a mission of discovery, nobody knows where it will go, but they believe that increasing the sizes of their machines will deliver greater capabilities, maybe even conciousness. They believe this because this happened in the past. In other words, they do not know what they are doing, but they believe that throwing more everything at these machines will result in Nirvana. At least for them.

aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/appease-environmentalists-ftc-will-cripple-us-energy

To Appease Environmentalists, The FTC Will Cripple U.S. Energy

Looks like the USA has more joy to come, all because the Environmentalists are – obviously – more worthy citizens than the rest of us. The world is an interesting place at the moment, you have the Soros family trying to destroy both Ukraine and the USA, yet nobody in the USA has worked out that maybe the solution is to destroy the Soros family, Maybe because he is a Jew and the Americans know that Jews are good for them; just look at Israel …. bad Palestinians for wanting to live on their land. The world is a weird place.

aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/these-student-protests-against-israel-are-the-most-important-political-movement-of-our-lifetime/

Rich kids, unlike the boomers, can see Israel for what it is, good luck to them, they are all catagorised as leftists because they are kids – who here wasn’t a leftist when they were in uni – but they will change the way that the USA sees Jews. It may take 20 years, but by the time they are senior managers, things will have changed. The boomers will do nothing, they are surfing their sofas checking their bank statements.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.