Debt Rattle April 24 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 24 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author

René Magritte La trahison des images 1929   • Unsealed Court Filings Show Emails Between NARA, DOJ, Biden White House (ET) • Biden’s America: 40%
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 24 2024]

Oroboros
    Participant

As the World Turns

Progress is Our Most Important Product

Dr. D
    Participant

“Ceci n’est pas une pipe”

Just as this line item in Excel is not a tank. And these words I just said are not guns. Words, Ideas, and Real things are all different. But you’d have to be Sane to recognize that. But we SIGNALED a tank. We SIGNALED a gun.

“Biden Admin To Pay $139 Million To Victims For FBI Failures In Sex Abuse Investigation

It’s not their money. Nobody went to jail. They have the control file on all of Congress as the customers. No? Prove me wrong and release Epstein’s flight list. The only pimp in history that had no clients.

“Scientific American Claims It Is “Misinformation” That There Are Just Two Sexes

No need to protect women then. Vote Blue no matter who! Then we can attack women at will, and also rape children.

“Migrant Child Rapist Won’t Be Deported Because It Would ‘Harm His Mental Health’

He is the citizen of another country. Obviously and legally he is their responsibility.

Key quote in Kunstler/Solari interview yesterday: the key, the pivotal, the ONLY dividing line right now is the Sane vs the Insane. Not Left-Right, not Male-Female, not Black-White. Sane vs the Insane.

“’Merit’ Makes A Comeback: More Universities Reinstate Testing Requirement For Admissions
    “The ideological rot and moral bankruptcy at the core of the war on standards remain stubbornly embedded in many of our major institutions…”

That is “Meritocracy”. Those who are COMPETENT to do their jobs. That’s SANE behavior (and we don’t do that). WHY is it Sane behavior? Because it Works. What is “Works” ultimately? People don’t die. They are #AntiReason, #AntiLogos, and #AntiLife, or another way, Pro-Insanity, Pro-Murder, Pro-Death. And I for one happen to be mostly against death where possible.

Worse, as Zealots, they are also Anti-Diversity. Everyone not also pro-death, in ever-smaller purity spirals, must be killed.

“The Special Counsel wants to keep everything secret and President Trump wants Americans to know everything”

We should always know everything as otherwise we can’t participate and vote. I paid for everything, therefore it’s mine and I should read it. They sure make it super-easy to tell the good guys from the bad.

“Conspiracy, no theory. And scary. How do you get rid of something like this? It’s a huge cancer growth.
    • Unsealed Court Filings Show Emails Between NARA, DOJ, Biden White House (ET)

How do you fix it? First, the PEOPLE are the government. They need to watch and hold them accountable with WORK. That practically means they need to scare the s—t out of Government, who fears their wrath at all times. That leads to two problems: “THEY are supposed to be doing something.” No, YOU are supposed to be doing something. And that doing is to understand the corruption right now and why it exists. If someone, Cheeto, MTG, were fixing it right now, you’d sit on your fat -ss and keep eating Cheetos. Like the last 60 years. You’d let Presidents, Congressmen, be murdered willy-nilly and not lift a finger. How do we know? You’re letting a major publisher be slow-murdered this minute.

Second, Government isn’t supposed to have any power. That come from their mandate, of which the Federal Level has nearly none, but also or more importantly tax revenue, or more importantly, the budget blizzard is where they hide their criminal enterprise. Trim all that down and the criminal, racket, murder, all are squeezed out. That’s why, like Ukraine, like WWIII, it has to keep expanding.

Third, as above, you PAID for it all, you get to know what’s happening. Arrest and give 30 days per pop of every FOIA delay or denial. With legal fees paid. And there should be next-to nothing classified or off books, as they classify everything, every time, for no reason, as well as legally authorize NO federal accounting. None. That’s under Trump. $41 Trillion missing? No accounting. How do you get rid of this problem? Well jeez, having $41 Trillion channeled to criminals we can’t even get the names of sure seems like a start!

How do we do that? Reclaim it and Start from the bottom up. First, cut off all the bad companies who do evil daily and put no crimp in your day. Cancel your Citi card and use cash. Drive an old car. Use secure Linux on your Salvation Army computer. Buy farm market. Leave your phone at home. Second, politics used to be local. Ohio couldn’t get behind a President until they got Toledo’s voters behind it, just the BAKER’S Union of Toledo, so horse-trading at the lowest possible level. Or they wouldn’t vote. Second, the Federal government has no mandate for anything it does. It’s almost exclusively illegal. State AGs are in charge and should both refuse the WHO, refuse Citi and sue them, and refuse the Federal Level whenever they are illegal. This is happening now. States refuse drug laws, offer statements on Covid, and sue on elections. They aren’t very arrestable, unlike you as a person, and you vote THEM in. Those elections are less rigable. Biden can’t Civil War on this as 90% of counties and 90% of soldiers are against him. And he’ll have to explain how he’s breaking the law and that’s okay, why we should die to enforce his breaking the law.

Anyone want to get started or just want to complain? We’re going to devolve to States as the Feds are bankrupt; beat the rush.

“the White House counsel’s office “is now ready to set up a call to discuss the Trump boxes.”

Epoch with a truly wandering article. It’s hard to write clearly and I should know. Maybe the point here is all they needed to do is ASK. Trump would have given the docs back to them but they refused to ask. Second: hasn’t it already been substantiated that this was all a fishing expedition? They re-classified (or in practice) everything Trump de-classified, and wanted his extensive records on Crossfire which they didn’t find, but can’t admit that’s what they were after. Keep the spotlight on it as it demonstrates they are covering a crime they know is a crime.

“The top-secret binder detailing how — is still missing after Trump ordered it to be declassified”

…Then it’s not “Top Secret” is it? Thanks NPR writers at RT: tirelessly doing the enemy’s job for them.

Trump ad: “Simple choice to Live Free or Die.” Actually, simple choice to pick Sanity or Insanity. That’s the dividing line, because you actually cannot live under Insanity. You’ll be killed in a 100 ways, intentional and unintentional. Congratulations, you’ve just reinvented morality, reinvented the wheel.

It’s often said, “Your Sky God can’t tell me what to do.” Well, I don’t care about any of that, do whatever you want. However, I’m also going to tell you what works and why. Your insanity is you won’t listen and try to shut me up for saving you. But I have rights to speech and action too: not just you. It’s not the “Sky God” it’s not some finger-wagging morality, and I don’t know where that idea pops up from. No “Body” is telling you what to do, neither do “They” care. –Honest: I really, really don’t care. They’re telling you if you jump off a bridge, gravity exists. And if you have multiple loose sexual partners, then about 50 other consequences of physics also exist, all of which I can explain to you, and none involve a Sky-Daddy. He’s not your enemy, he’s not the one judging you, nor am I. But that’s the Insanity of Ego about it. THERE IS NO MORAL ARGUMENT. It’s a practical argument.

Anyway, “Living Free Or Die” isn’t a slogan. It’s a literal and historical truth. Like Free Speech with Twitter, all governments are telling all Twitter what to censor, and they all change their minds each hour and disagree. That’s impracticable. That’s WHY we have Free speech. Scotland passed a Hate Speech Act and it shut down police and government in hours. That’s WHY we have Free Speech, because there’s no functioning alternative. That’s WHY the thinkers of the Enlightenment distilled and described it for us. We’re not obeying THEM, like minions, we can run the experiments for ourselves and re-establish and prove it again. They are describing “Natural Law”, same as physics describes Gravitational Law. All I’m doing is pointing at them, like I would Maxwell, because they wrote the equations well.

So you HAVE to have freedom, including Free Speech, or you WILL Die. Both logically, and historically. And practically, as we now see both in motion today and can double check using the news. Why? Physics.

“the #3 spot in Biden’s DOJ for a lower-level job in DA Bragg’s office?”

Shocked at the level no one credits or cares this is direct Presidential, Executive, Police interference, like a Fascist Dictatorship. Somehow minds are inoculated against it.

Speaking of though, yesterday Biden had his Charlottesville moment, where he said, “There are very fine people on both sides.” And you think this isn’t all a scripted stage-show? Biden then said, “Except the Nazis who should be discredited utterly”? Nope. Saying “Burn Tel Aviv to the ground” is a sign of “Very fine people.” Committing and supporting an open genocide is a sign of “Very fine people.” Keep up the good work, kids! Will the students on the ground understand being rounded up for “Free Speech”, even if salty? (they are not, as far as I know, acting on specific plans to ACTUALLY burn Tel Aviv, as that would require WORK, so in my opinion this IS protected Free Speech). Who knows? They’ve been incapable of thought and immune to complete blinding hypocrisy so far, but maybe. Nothing else has gotten through, maybe being arrested and bank accounts shut off will.

“Bidenomics 101: the American dream of owning a home has become the American nightmare for almost half the US population.”

Half? Who are the others? Houses are unaffordable in 100% of zip codes, directly attributable to BlackRock and finance. They plan neofeudalism and the erasure of all government. Or representative government, all people’s voice.

““The minute the dollar goes, American power goes with it. Most of the world can hardly wait for it to happen.“

Or most Americans too, although it will be a mixed bag when it comes.

“it means that there is unlimited demand for your debt.”

He’s both right and wrong in this article and paragraph, but you can’t say everything at once. It seems the demand is “Limited” right now. In China. So clearly there are limits before infinity. Same with “Central Bank Reserves” and say, swapping to gold. Just as all debt being paid back = No money, all Central Bank reserves vanishing = what? They would change to something else, is what. And have, many times, every 80 years like clockwork.

“What has put this American privilege in danger is Washington’s stupid, indeed mindless, imposition of economic sanctions”

True. But also our debt cannot be infinite. $1T every 100 days to $1T an hour. $1 Trillion a second? Right? I has to end or reset somewhere, or at least history and human thought requires it, if not math. HOW do you reset it, since it must be reset? And both Good Guys and Bad Guys WANT it reset? It’s just a question, a fight over “What is it reset TO?” The quote is, “They are INTENTIONALLY killing the US$ as both sides WANT a reset, and they have collectively decided that reset is NOW.”

PSR always decides everyone is stupid but him. What if they’re smart? Didn’t they put one over on you then?

“the ONLY reason the US dollar is in danger of a large reduction in its value, is that Biden’s sanctions are driving countries away from the dollar.”

Kinda, yes. And you can see why I say, or point at, a thousand data points where Biden seems to act as if he’s the Trump administration. This is yet another. I can understand this, but when it collapses Joe NASCAR is going to point at BIDEN and never vote DNC again. Even if Trump were in, and even if this was a good thing that we all need, all KNOW we need, and restores the country, he’d still be mad life-long at whatever party and president did it to him. Can’t have that.

Corollary: Biden is out this year. It has to happen now. Gold is rising.

When the dollar’s value is driven down, the offshored production of American firms,”

This is why no country should want the Reserve currency, as indeed China does not. It irrevocably hollows out your power and leads to inevitable collapse. The “Lower” US$ (actually just markets returning to true price discovery, oh noes: truth) will RE-Shore, and RE-employ all workers and talent and RE-Strengthen the U.S. No one, no Party, no Company can overcome a $1T per 100 days currency rig. Yes that means inflation, but the “Inflation” is just the RETURN TO ECONOMIC REALITY. That WE SUCK, and don’t make or do anything. I you don’t want a snapback, don’t rig markets to begin with.

“ There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.” — Ludwig von Mises

And “The most important thing to remember is that inflation is not an act of God, that inflation is not a catastrophe of the elements or a disease that comes like the plague. Inflation is a policy.” — Ludwig von Mises

If you don’t want that policy, don’t do it. Especially when it’s 100% illegal under the First Federal Law, the Constitution. “Only gold and silver shall be…”

“On June 4, 1963, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order No. 11110, directing the Treasury to produce $4 billion worth of $2 and $5 bills.”

…”And Then a Miracle Happened…”

“• Ukraine Has Lost Almost a Half Million Soldiers – Shoigu (Sp.)

Surely has to be 700,000 by now. The FABs are leveling everyone, you won’t find any bodies. They also always forget that half of Ukraine is gone now too. Like 10M citizens in the 5 Oblasts, plus all the refugees headed East? Ukraine voted 50-50, and half are “Russian.” They shot the mayors of several towns for attempting to negotiate with Russian invasion to reduce Ukrainian casualties in their areas. How dare they keep Ukrainians alive to fight later. That’s in addition to shooting all “Neutrals” like in Bucha. So Kiev itself probably shot 100,000 by this time? Including NON-Citizens, like Gonzalo Lira?

“Russian minister also said that the alliance is trying to strengthen its activity in the Arctic, while Sweden’s accession to NATO has increased tensions. “Sweden’s entry into the North Atlantic Alliance in early March has increased military and political tensions”

Finland is like “Why is Russia mobilizing on our borders??? We feel unsafe!!!” Um, dips—ts? YOU JOINED NATO. Of COURSE you are less safe than ever, NATO wants ALL your money, AND Russia is arming, mining, and setting up bases on your border, LIKE THEY TOLD YOU would happen. Jesus H. Another European nation ripe for Darwin Awards. …Or probably their government, like most, not every Onni up north.

“a man of conscription age went abroad, showed his state that he does not care about its survival, and then comes and wants to receive services from this state. It does not work this way.”

I agree. Also that people who come and are NOT citizens ALSO get nothing. Upshot: many Ukrainians now will have to be entirely underground. That means they will be Europe’s Organized Crime and Death wing. The new Chechen Mob. Congratulations, NATO. Of course they’re run by NATO, that’s the point, Gladio.

“• West Is Doing To Ukrainians Americans What It Did To Indigenous Americans – Zakharova

Van life. “You’ll own nothing” (and be rounded up for a forced march by the U.S. Cavalry). Nits make Lice.

“• Germany Holds Massive Military Drills Near Russian Border (RT)”

3,000? You’re joking, right? “Only 17 months after Adolf Hitler announced the German rearmament programme in 1935, the army reached its projected goal of 36 divisions.” — Wiki. That’s 36,000 men. When Germany was 50% the size. So to be “Normal” it would be 50,000 men. …And have at least one operational tank.

““The Americans arrived [in Vladivostok] just in time for a coup.” They arrived a day after Lenin did on a train full of London gold. What a coincidence. Obviously they can’t tell the truth of Russia, the Revolution, and the USSR. That would give the game away as it’s all identical now.

I always think of USSR being our “Ally” while we sent no tanks, no jeeps, and no guns there. AFTER Britain assured and insured that Germany was coup’ed, then mobilized, then given every possible time to conquer Europe. THEN stayed out of the war for years. ONLY WHEN Stalin had destroyed the Wehrmacht and was risking taking all Germany did the Allies “Lo! Then a Miracle Happened” SUDDENLY get on a race for invasion and Berlin. Wow! So we really CAN fight Germans…if we want to. So that was our “Ally” Russia. Then from then, from the minute we met at the Elbe, from Eisenhower down to the Camp Cook told that Russia was our ENEMY and we needed to not associate or fraternize with them. But…but…ally??? Private Bill and Willie Mauldin said? F- off! Russia was never our ally, before, during, or after the war. Never. Not once. Not no how, never ever in even ONE act or deed. Never. We IMMEDIATELY attacked them economically in Berlin. And people wonder why I’m suspicious of Britain’s involvement in the war. What a coincidence all Britain’s enemies magically died!

““The slave trade in Ukraine has become one of the most serious problems of our time..”

But Democrats are always pro-slavery. Along with 2/3rds of Republicans.

• US Would Beat China In A War – Intel Official (RT)

Goes to show all U.S. Intel are retards. We can’t take Afghanistan and Nigeria just kicked our ass.

“He downplayed the Chinese H-20 stealth bomber,”

Oh yeah? Well we have NO planes that can fly. Take THAT, China! All our planes are between 50 and 75 years old. (F-16, 1976, B-52, 1955) Iran sunk our entire fleet in an afternoon (Van Riper, 2002 without any new drones or kinzals https://internationalman.com/articles/a-250-million-war-game-and-its-shocking-outcome/ ) so come at me Bro! Okay, we’re supposed to have this war, and we’re supposed to lose. What other conclusion is there?

“plans to gradually increase defense spending to £87 billion (around $108 billion) annually by 2030”

Aka, “a zillion years from now”, and also “adding no men.” As men have been outlawed in Britain. But Boy, they’ll sure have a bunch of carriers floating empty, no planes, no sailors!

““Putin doesn’t have the slightest right to quote Kant, yet Putin’s regime remains committed to poaching Kant and his work at almost any cost,” Scholz said”

That. Is just bizarre. Okay, you win: no one will ever mention Kant, or Germany, again. You cease to exist, you are dead to us. Happy now? When a Philosopher is truly great no one remembers his name.

“Elon Musk has no social conscience or conscience whatsoever.”

Um. Is there a LAW? Did you pass a LAW, miss, which is your one and only job? No, this is a “rules-and-norms” based order, a “We just do it” order. “We all know.” There is no need to discuss or write it out.

Dr. D
    Participant

“ House Votes To Protect Every Country Not Named The United States” –BBee

“America Honors Earth Day By Recycling Used Presidential Candidates” –BBee

“Man Sets Himself On Fire To Show How His Side Is The Sane And Rational One” –BBee

“Hillary Clinton Condemns Trump For Paying Hush Money To Political Liabilities Instead Of Just Killing Them “ –BBee

“Tragic: This Man Got Married Young And Never Got To Experience Getting Drunk At Bars And Waking Up Hungover With A New STD Every Morning” –BBee

Definitely this one. What a nerd! STDs are cool: all the popular girls have them!

oxymoron
    Participant

Columbia university is popping off. National guard level shit. Spreading to other universities
    Watch this space.

tboc
    Participant

a short look at the history of Ms. Barbara Jordan and her position on immigration might introduce some perspective, nuance be damned

in comedy timing is everything, good thing Fukuyama does not do stand up

Dr D Rich
    Participant

From xymphora:

“…Ritter’s aspersions cast at Lira made it easier for the State Department not to lift a finger to get him released so he could be treated and still be alive…”

The beauty of this statement supports the thesis of Ritter’s megalomania as if Ritter’s musings influence The State Department. That particular delusion apparently exists in some other’s mindsls and not just Scott Ritter’s cranial vault.
    Shared psychosis emerges in a rather low level Spellbinder and Bamboozler.

Xymph’s assertion about Ritter’s musings also comes with associated benefits. Obviously the first, Ritter’s aspersions caused State/Blinken to abandon a citizen to the tender mercies of an ally….the ally being Zelensky’s and Speaker Mike Johnson’s Ukraine. However, I bet even Xymph doesn’t believe THAT since the latter is truer than the following. That Ritter’s aspersions simply provide an alibi ex post facto for abandoning Lira The Victim in the classical victim blaming and shaming style so characteristic of the Ritters, Blinkens and Mike Johnsons of the world.

On closer inspection, Mike Johnson Speaker of The House, just reasserted his psychopathic megalomania bonafides today when he revealed his reason for doing an ‘about face’ on Ukraine aid to his fellow traveler Zelensky. Mike the Megalomanic’s motivation you ask. The state motivation IS Mike the Megalomanic’s son’s “acceptance” to the “LIVE-FIRE” environment exercise that is U.S. Naval Academy.

Think of the implications folks. Speaker of the House Mike Johnson’s public admission that he abandoned his constituents to “protect” his son during “live fire” in or around, on and about Annapolis.
    I DID NOT KNOW.
    ANNAPOLIS, USNA is a “live-fire” environ. I’m sure Ritter can and will opine the shrewd stoic he is Mike Johnson’s performance, on the other hand, is a particular pernicious form of hysterical, hyperbolic and histrionic exhibitionism.

Government as a criminal protection racket for idiot sons of idiot “elites” becomes the practice and the standard. A notch below $95 billion in Ukraine aid is ruining lives to clear the path for the ongoing success of Mike Johnson’s son. You can bet the latter will “happen” and the practitioners will not even have to be asked. Like Ritter, Blinken and Johnson they will intrinsically know how to misbehave

Btw, qualified individuals accept or reject Appointments to the service academies unlike Mike Johnson’s assertion that his son was “accepted”.

tboc
    Participant

Though it is quite refreshing to read a supply side economic conservative present MMT as the basis for global economic hegemony.

guess no one thought of that before

tboc
    Participant

just a reminder, Pilger’s film “The Coming War on China” debuted 12/1/2016

better be careful that social credit score twists in the wind
    which social credit score?
    whichever one suits you – i like the one for the reprehensibly wretched myself
    though i hear there are some who object to The Ivy League social credit system: better be careful there bucko or we can limit your personal debt!!!
    Wheww! for a minute there was the impression you were talking about the Chinese social credit system
    No, no, no. The Chinese system encourages harmonius social interaction, we can’t have THAT. There are still babies to kill.

zerosum
    Participant

Depopulation efforts

Mindless leadership
    The myth/lie of controlling the outcome of their decisions.
    ——–
    …. to the last Ukrainians ….
    Died in war – +500,000 men
    Wounded/crippled +1,000,000
    Expats +600,000 men, +1,000,000 women/children
    Slave trade +5000,000 women and children
    Untrained/uneducated/unemployable/unskilled/unmotivated too old, too young workers
    Lack of functioning infrastructures forcing evacuations
    Lack of supporting finances/pensions/welfare
    Lack of supply lines
    Mindless leadership
    Unmotivated soldiers/killers
    ———-
    Listen to the warnings/demands for peace in Iran
    Palestinians deaths in Gaza +34,000 mainly women and children

https://swentr.site/news/596474-iran-raisi-israel-destruction/

“If the Zionist regime once again makes a mistake and attacks the sacred land of Iran, the situation will be different, and it is not clear whether anything will remain of this regime,” the state news agency IRNA quoted Raisi as saying.
    (elimination of energy supplies, electric, and oil with a few missiles would cause the end)
    ————-
    Unreported/lied/misinformed depopulation efforts in other countries – Haiti, etc.
    (see increase in immigration/refugees and death rate statistics)
    ———-

jb-hb
    Participant

I always think of USSR being our “Ally” while we sent no tanks, no jeeps, and no guns there.

I feel like I have to say a few things there

Not a comprehensive list. From the US

35,170 motorcycles
    77,900 Jeeps
    151,000 Light Trucks
    200,000 Studebaker Army Trucks
    956,000 miles of telephone cable
    35,000 radio stations
    380,000 field telephones
    12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks)
    11,400 aircraft
    2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the aviation fuel including nearly 90 percent of high-octane fuel used
    1,911 steam locomotives
    66 diesel locomotives
    9,920 flat cars
    1,000 dump cars
    120 tank cars
    35 heavy machinery cars
    Due to the overrun of industrial sectors of the USSR in 1941 and 1942, a great deal of industrial plant was transferred to them – machine tools, etc – for example, an entire tire plant was moved from the Ford Company’s River Rouge Plant and transferred to the USSR

British deliveries:

7,411 aircraft
    27 naval vessels
    5,218 tanks
    5,000 anti-tank guns
    4,020 ambulances and trucks
    323 machinery trucks (mobile vehicle workshops equipped with generators and all the welding and power tools required to perform heavy servicing)
    1,212 Universal Carriers and Loyd Carriers (with another 1,348 from Canada)
    1,721 motorcycles
    £1.15bn ($1.55bn) worth of aircraft engines
    1,474 radar sets
    4,338 radio sets
    600 naval radar and sonar sets
    Hundreds of naval guns
    15 million pairs of boots

Roughly 17.5 million tons of military equipment, vehicles, industrial supplies, and food were shipped from the Western Hemisphere to the USSR, 94% coming from the US. For comparison, a total of 22 million tons landed in Europe to supply American forces from January 1942 to May 1945.

Not a comprehensive list – cobbled together from my own books and 60+70% Wiki in about 5 minutes, so not a stellar job, but it gives a rough idea.

Just for example the Stalingrad encirclement and subsequent offensive would have been impossible — to reposition massive forces, to amass the necessary depots of fuel, food, ammunition etc, to maintain/repair vehicles on the advance, the telephone, radio, and courier communication necessary to conduct modern mobile warfare.

The boxing analogy would be – without lend lease, the Soviet army would have been like a boxer, if you take away that boxer’s forearms and put their fists on their elbows and put a partial blindfold on them. And give them no cardio exercise. No reach. Slow reactions to partial info. No sustained activity, easily winded.

Isn’t it amazing thinking what the US sent to the UK or the USSR in WW2 vs what can be sent to Ukraine today?

Oroboros
    Participant

• Iran Threatens To Wipe Out Israel

Excellent idea

Israhell has ceased to be a country already

It’s a Mad Dog that needs to be put down

Oroboros
    Participant

Zionaziland Uber Alles!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Catnip
    I decided to grow catnip – I’ve got lemon balm growing as a perennial, why not catnip. I started it from seed and put it out in a pot once it was large enough. My cats commenced endlessly knocking the pot over. Finally, I put it in the ground to save it from pot-knocking. Then, my two cats and a neighbor cat proceeded smothering the small catnip plant until it was nearly dead and full of cat fur. Finally, I put a wire basket on top of it, secured in place by a few sticks. Now the little plant is thriving. Once it grows through the wire basket, the cats may begin rolling all over it again.

Newsflash! There are only two sexes. Yes, there are a few rare souls who, for quirks of genetics and biology, are not clearly one sex nor the other, but are some sort of uncommon mixture of the two. This does not mean that there are more than two sexes…it just means that sometimes the two are not clearly delineated. Gender roles and traditions are human constructs that humans place on top of biology. A man can wear high heels (why not? — France’s Sun King did, too,) a dress, fake boobs, and fishnet stockings…but this does not change his biological sex. Nor does surgery nor hormone therapy. I became the breadwinner for my children, in addition to the nurturer, in 2012 — this did not turn me male, nor did it diminish my femininity in any way.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Student testing
    Something to be aware of — most testing nowadays is on computer. There is a real disadvantage to scoring math tests on computer. Multiple choice math tests tend to be too easy. Short answer would tend to be the ideal solution, but the programs being used are not using AI, and they tend to be too literal. Added a dollar sign? Mark it wrong. A comma after the thousand place? Mark it wrong. Put in a decimal when a fraction was expected? Mark it wrong. Students are endlessly trying to second-guess the intentions of the person who crafted the test, and test crafters do not consistently specify the required format for the answer. These are simple issues that a real human would easily spot.

Also, a gripe about the internet:
    There is a plethora of “fluff” information. Want to know the “official” medical information about mono? Easy to find at hundreds of websites, often with identical language. Want specifics about the experience various people with mono? Nothing — or, so far down the list of results as to be non-existent. Want to know how much clearance is needed around the hole when joining round duct to flat duct? The results are all about how to connect round duct to flat duct with ZERO information about how much clearance is needed. It is more efficient to find someone with relevant experience and ask that person rather than search it up online.

WES
    Participant

The current problem is that China pegs it’s trade currency to the USD.
    As the US weakens the USD, China’s currency also weakens too.
    So weakening the USD does not address US trade imbalances.
    The US has run up unpayable debts.

So is the US trying to weaken the USD verses gold? So far, yes.
    Is that why China has accumulated so much gold?
    Is that why other countries’ central banks have been buying gold too?
    To prepare for this big event?

The US doesn’t have enough sofisicated missiles to defeat China!
    Expensive aircraft are useless against good air defenses.m

US military is DEI impared thanks to Obama removing all competent officers.
    Only politically correct commusars where kept and promoted.
    One only needs to watch and listen to these officers to know they are incompetent!

In the short 1939-40 Winter War, Finland saved Stalin’s butt by beating his politically correct commusar lead army!

Ukraine has lost far more than 500,000 men KIA.
    Nobody is counting all the Ukrainian men killed by the Nazi battalions, SBU, corrupt elites, organ harvesting, and organized crime !

Hillary is right!
    It is better to kill all your enemies like she has!
    100 to 200 dead and counting!
    This leaves you will a clean criminal record.

WES
    Participant

If you think about it logically, nobody with practical world experience ever gets to write the code used for AI computers.
    Only computer geeks get to write these codes.
    Do you think any of these narrowly focused geeks would know how to solder a copper pipe joint?
    No!
    You wouldn’t even think of asking them!

P.S. I remember the French phase “une pipe” very well !
    I tried using this phase to describe real piping!
    Everybody had a good laugh at my expense!

Noirette
    Participant

Russel Bentley (a US citizen from Texas, afaik), killed in URK.

NY Post: Pro-Kremlin Texan Russell Bentley, who fought for Russia, found dead in Ukraine.

https://tinyurl.com/56vunm7x

Guardian: US citizen who fought with pro-Russia separatists in Ukraine reported dead.

https://tinyurl.com/m4npbx24

As he was pro-Russ (and according to some news I read, obtained R citizenship ?) this US citizen is treated like a traitor, while Gonza Lira is at least in some ways presented as a victim – repressed, denied “free speech” – v. badly treated, etc.

see for ex. Russel interviewed by Blumenthal, vid. 2022. 1H 30 mins.

https://tinyurl.com/28z9ruwp

jb-hb
    Participant

An additional complaint about the internet

Pleasing the algo ruins information content.

It’s a hungry monster that wants a certain length, a certain frequency of posting from a creator

The end result is that people start to pad simple, useful information with 5-55 minutes of “content”

This always maddened me as a student. Usually, the useful portion of a single day’s class could be said in a sentence or two, but the teacher would bury it in an hour of talking. Gotta fill up that time. And you’re so mind-numbed and frustrated by being bombarded with fluff that by the time the one useful thing comes out, you miss it. Or you are tortured by waiting super attentively on the edge of your seat through an hour of garbage for one useful phrase.

zerosum
    Participant

Strongest Animal Immune Systems
    Copilot
    Using the web
    There are several animals known for their impressive immune systems:

Sharks: Sharks have an incredible ability to heal wounds and neutralize invading viruses. Their antibodies are much better at neutralizing invading viruses than humans1.

Alligators: Alligators have evolved to develop a powerful defense against infections. They frequently recover from wounds without complications from infection, despite living in less than sterile environments1.

Vultures: Vultures have a strong immune system essential for creatures that regularly feed on dead animals. Their incredibly powerful stomach acids digest flesh so thoroughly that even the animal’s DNA is destroyed1.

Ostriches: Ostriches are said to have the strongest immune system of any animal in the world, making them highly resistant to viral infections2.

Naked Mole-Rats: These small, underground-dwelling rodents are known for their remarkable ability to resist cancer, age-related degeneration, and infectious diseases3.
    Studying these animals’ immune systems can help humans develop medicine and other tools to fight diseases1.

Learn more
    1.1a-z-animals.com
    2. biology.stackexchange.com
    3. coalitionbrewing.com
    4. nationalgeographic.com
    5. pharmaboardroom.com
    6. sciencenews.org
    7. newscientist.com
    +5 more

WES
    Participant

jb-hb:

Yes, I find myself reading for ages before I see any useful information, especially financial articles or an another pertent example, hundreds of MoA comments!

I think that is why I tend to write things from my memory, rather than quote something.
    Often my thoughts gell from collecting various ideas I have seen from many different sources and people.
    If I write from the top of my head, it makes it easier for me to fuse various ideas into something coherent minus the fluff.

I think that is one of the nice things about TAE comments is other people are doing the same thing, filtering out the fluff for me.

zerosum
    Participant

Ostrich Antibodies: A Health and Beauty Elixir

Ostrich Antibodies: A Health and Beauty Elixir
    Written by:
    Kezia Parkins
    on 06.09.2018

Gene Shigekawa, managing partner of MAZ World

The process of harvesting antibodies from these huge birds involves injecting them with specific antigens and harvesting the antibodies from their eggs. Traditionally, antibodies have been extracted from the blood of small mammals such as rabbits or mice. As we become more conscious and uncomfortable with animal cruelty and incarceration, a few people have dedicated their lives to finding alternatives. The discovery of the powerful antibodies inside the yolk of ostriches by Japanese veterinary Professor Yasuhiro Tsukamoto has the potential to save the lives of animals and humans alike. This method does not harm the animal and yields 4 grams of purified antibody from each egg. Ostriches have a long reproductive life, laying 100 ginormous eggs per year for as many as 55 years making it possible to mass manufacture natural antibodies at a much lower cost than with other techniques.

Biotech blossoms in HK
    Biotech company Maz World specialises in the commercialization of a revolutionary technology which uses ostrich antibodies to ward off influenza. Maz World joined Hong Kong Science Park in 2017. The company’s managing partner Gene Shigekawa has found Hong Kong is not just a financial centre but also has a deep pool of bio-technology talents. He believes the city has huge potential to become a biotechnology hub.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum :

While you are at it, could you please ask copilot if the US is trying to devalue the USD against gold?
    And if yes, what does the US hope to gain from doing this?

Thanks!

zerosum
    Participant

https://explodingtopics.com/blog/biotech-startups

44 Thriving Biotech Companies & Startups (2024)

by Josh Howarth
    March 19, 2024

# 35. Max Health

5-year search growth: 40%

Search growth status: Regular

Year founded: 2016

Funding: Undisclosed (Series A)

What they do: Max Health develops shingles, herpes and rotavirus vaccine technology. The Sichuan-based company is supported and funded by Hillhouse Capital Group and Sherpa Healthcare Partners, to name a few of their more prominent investors.

morongobill
    Participant

In Commiefornia that child rapist migrant would be offered a job as a school crossing guard.

zerosum
    Participant

Don’t fall asleep waiting for the gem of information. 🙂
    Copilot is useful to get you to web pages/to get you started.

You
    Is the US is trying to devalue the USD against gold?
    And if yes, what does the US hope to gain from doing this?
    Copilot Using the web

The United States has historically devalued the USD against gold. For instance, during the Nixon administration in 1971, the US ended the convertibility of dollars to gold, marking the beginning of the end of the Bretton Woods international monetary system1. This was done to address the international dilemma of a looming gold run and the domestic problem of inflation1.

However, as of my last update in 2021, I don’t have any information about the US actively trying to devalue the USD against gold. For the most current information, you may want to check the latest news or financial reports.

As for why a country might devalue its currency, there are several potential reasons:

Boost Exports: A weaker domestic currency makes a nation’s exports more competitive in global markets, which can lead to higher employment and faster GDP growth2345.
    Reduce Trade Deficits: Higher export volumes and reduced imports (due to them being more expensive) can lead to an improvement in the current account deficit2345.
    Reduce Sovereign Debt Burdens: Devaluation can lower the cost of interest payments on government debt25.
    However, it’s important to note that currency devaluation can also have negative impacts, such as causing inflation, reducing the purchasing power of citizens abroad, and potentially scaring off international investors3. Therefore, decisions around currency devaluation are complex and need to consider various economic factors.

Learn more
    1. federalreservehistory.org
    2. investopedia.com
    3. economicshelp.org
    4. investopedia.com
    5. corporatefinanceinstitute.com
    6. learn.apmex.com
    7. federalreservehistory.org
    8. jstor.org
    9. time.com
    +7 more

jb-hb
    Participant

re: internet info padding

Another way in which various generations are attempting to repair the cultural and psychological damage – journaling. Not “dear diary” stuff, but methodical, sometimes rather sophisticated multi-part journaling.

It is a perfectly targeted countermove against attention span shortening, content-padding, and disregulation. And a good way to discover and develop values.

I’m to the point where I think a person should always, ALWAYS have some sort of notebook with them to write down the one or two useful gems you get a day or week as they come along, then review in 2-4 weeks to copy into a larger longer term journal, then a review of THAT journal after 6-24 months.

I’ve started trying to do this in earnest. Reviewing my previous efforts has felt deeply embarrassing. What I thought were profound keepers were trite or wrong or just… not good enough. but it helps to review and know that.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Mitt Romney on Trump:

“I think everybody has made their own assessment of President Trump’s character, and so far as I know you don’t pay someone $130,000 not to have sex with you”

Spoken like a man who recognizes his proclivities and devotion to reproduction and extorting his fair share of income from failing companies.

When Mitt talks I’m reminded of DBS and another guy named shawno.
    No kidding…Shawno. The LDSers have a way with words

chooch
    Participant

When double dee Rich

talks he reminds me,

When he sings,

aspnaz
    Participant

“Putin doesn’t have the slightest right to quote Kant, yet Putin’s regime remains committed to poaching Kant and his work at almost any cost,” Scholz said at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences

As if we needed any more proof that we are being led by a bunch of petulant children in beyond their depth. How embarrassing for Germany of the past; Germany of the present is comatose, so no problem there.

zerosum
    Participant

Wake up.
    Support/Stop the killing of the youth.
    What age groups are demonstration against the genocide/war/killing being done by the governments?

What age groups are being sent to die in the genocide/war/killing?

zerosum
    Participant

https://askeptic.substack.com/p/war-reports-2024-04-23
    War Reports – 2024-04-23

A SKEPTIC
    APR 22, 2024

jb-hb
    Participant

Putin doesn’t have the slightest right to quote Kant

A big tell for narcs and closet marxists – “You don’t have standing to have ideas

Dr. D
    Participant

That’s quite a respectable showing, given both the difficulty of ports and that we were all busy supplying elsewhere. Not only does it mark me wrong, but that also invalidates my underlying thesis. Oh well, I guess I’ll do what everybody else does and pick myself up and pretend it never happened.

I think what else is shows is, with all that equipment, the overwhelmingly massive size of the Eastern Front, where what would normally be arms for an entire campaign only make a fair showing in one army.

John Day
    Participant

The Owners Of Debt https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/the-owners-of-debt

There is a tension among the highest class of owners of global financial assets, as the current over-leveraged iteration of $US based global finance is based upon continued exponential growth of real-economy, which seems to have ended with 2018 and the peak of “oil and natural gas liquids” production.
    The first interest of these owners is the maintenance of their primacy of control of the economies and peoples of the world, which they enjoy through “ownership” of the farms, factories, mines, oil wells and forests of the world. That “ownership” has mostly arisen through manipulations of financial-capital, the debts of the world, which they have accrued to themselves in recent centuries, through family financial trusts, global financial holding trusts, and ownership of stocks in productive industries and financial corporations.
    Their interests of increasing ownership through increasing profitable-extraction of fungible value from productive enterprises is seen to often weaken and hollow out those productive factories, farms and forests, to the detriment of the society served by those industries. That extracted profit is generally invested in further extraction of putative value from any productive enterprise.
    As a result of this arrangement the interests of society, which are the efficient and low cost output of industry over the long term, may sometimes be at odds with the interests of the productive industries to improve profits by raising the costs to society. The next layer of interests, those of purely financial capital, very rarely chance to align with the interests of society, except when the collapse of a society threatens the ability of financial capitalists to spend their monetary gains within a productive economy. Even in that extreme condition, it is very difficult for financial-capital interests to act in support of the real economy, and involves extensive government negotiation.
    What we are currently seeing, in my opinion, is the preparation for the financial owners to maintain ownership of all of the productive assets and means of trade in the world, as we enter an epoch which requires vast restructuring of the real economy to meet the needs of human societies and natural ecosystems in the world. The extractive interests of the current class of globalist financial “owners” of the debts of the world are directly opposed to the physical needs of the peoples of the world to restructure the real economy, our life support system.
    Will the primacy of debt be maintained, as has been the case since the Roman Empire and Roman Law, or will the prior tradition of periodic elimination of debts to allow societies to remain healthy and productive take precedence?

Paul Craig Roberts discusses The Real Debt Problem
    ​ As I have made crystal clear in my 4-Part series “The Great Dispossession,” you have already lost ownership of your banking, pension, and investment accounts. Your “ownership” has been reduced to permission to use your assets until the financial intermediary holding them gets into financial trouble. At that moment, they cease to be your property and become the property of the creditors of the intermediary that holds your accounts, whether it be Merrill Lynch, Schwab, Wells Fargo, TIAA, or whoever. Your dispossession was done quietly over many years by regulatory agencies. This is what Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum means when he tells you that “you will own nothing.” You already don’t.

The Great Dispossession Part 1

The Great Dispossession Part 2

The Great Dispossession Part 3

The Great Dispossession Part 4

The US dollar is in trouble, but it is trouble of Washington’s making. Republicans and the financial press, to the extent that one still exists, blame the dollar’s trouble on rising public and private debt. The US runs massive trade and budget deficits. These deficits for decades have been alleged to mean the death of the dollar…

John Day
    Participant

..When a country’s currency is the reserve currency, a role the US seized from Great Britain as its World War II victory prize, it means that there is unlimited demand for your debt. The reason is that your debt is the reserves of the world’s central banks. An increase in US debt is an increase in the reserves of the world banking system. As central banks desire more reserves, there was always a demand for US Treasury debt. There was zero financing problem…
    ..Being the world currency, a role Roosevelt stole from England, means the US can pay its international bills by printing money or issuing debt.
    ​ What has put this American privilege in danger is Washington’s stupid, indeed mindless, imposition of economic sanctions that then are evaded by ceasing to use the US dollar as world money. When countries cease settling their international balance of payments accounts in dollars, as Russia, China, Iran and other countries are doing, demand for Treasury debt drops. This means as the sanctioned central banks move to gold and non-Western currencies as reserves, that the demand for US Treasury debt drops, and for the first time in recent history, financing America’s tremendous public debt becomes a problem…
    ..The problem is not that the debt can’t be paid. The problem is whereas the Fed can print dollars to meet any debt payments, it cannot print foreign currencies with which to buy dollars in foreign exchange markets.​..
    ​..The minute the dollar goes, American power goes with it.​ Most of the world can hardly wait for it to happen.​ https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2024/04/23/the-real-debt-problem/

​ Where do the primary interests of Donald Trump lie? Trump Sold-Out His Base to Shovel $95 Billion to Ukraine and Israel , Mike Whitney
    “America last. America last. That’s all this is. America last, every single day.” – Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene
    ​ The man who is most responsible for the $95 billion giveaway to Ukraine and Israel, is the same guy who pretends to oppose America’s “wasteful” foreign wars. Donald Trump. It was Trump who consulted with Speaker Mike Johnson about the contents of the Ukraine aid package, just as it was Trump who concocted the idea of issuing loans instead of dispersing the standard welfare handout. It was also Trump who said:
    ​ “I stand with the Speaker, (Mike Johnson)” after which he added that Johnson is doing “a very good job.”
    A “good job”?
    ​ So, secretly collaborating with the Democrat leadership to push through a bill that “reauthorizes FISA to spy on the American people without a warrant, (bans Tik Tok) fully funds Joe Biden’s DOJ that has indicted President Trump 91 times, and giving Biden’s political gestapo a brand new FBI building bigger than the Pentagon,” while not providing a dime to protect the southern border from the swarms of people entering the country illegally, is doing a “good job”?
    ​ The question we should all be asking ourselves is why has Trump decided to participate in this scam? He keeps saying that if he was president, he’d end the war in Ukraine in a day. If he’s sincere about that, then why did he collaborate on a bill that will drag the war out for another year or two? This is from a Twitter post by political analyst Michael Tracey:
    ​ Mission Accomplished. It is done: Donald Trump and the House GOP just completed one of the most epic swindles in political history, with Trump personally effectuating the largest-ever disbursement of Ukraine funding through his emissary, “MAGA Mike Johnson” (as Trump lovingly calls him).​ https://www.globalresearch.ca/trump-sold-base-95-billion-ukraine-israel/5855470

​ Final Nail in America’s Coffin?​ By Ron Paul, MD
    ​ When future historians go searching for the final nail in the US coffin, they may well settle on the date April 20, 2024.
    ​ On that day Congress passed legislation to fund two and a half wars, hand what’s left of our privacy over to the CIA and NSA, and give the US president the power to shut down whatever part of the Internet he disagrees with.
    ​ The nearly $100 billion grossly misnamed “National Security Supplemental” guarantees that Ukrainians will continue to die in that country’s unwinnable war with Russia, that Palestinian civilians will continue to be slaughtered in Gaza with US weapons, and that the neocons will continue to push us toward a war with China.
    ​ It was a total victory for the war party.​ https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/04/ron-paul/final-nail-in-americas-coffin/

​ The White House enthusiastically backed surveillance reauthorization that despite a fresh record of routine abuses expands security agencies’ spying power.
    ​ On April 20, Edward Snowden declared, “America lost something important today, and hardly anyone heard. The headlines of state-aligned media screech and crow about the nefarious designs of your fellow citizens and the necessity of foreign wars without end, but find few words for a crime against the Constitution.”
    ​ The NSA whistleblower was referring to the United States Senate reauthorizing and expanding surveillance under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
    ​ President Joe Biden circulated a memo that cast the Fourth Amendment right to privacy as a “threat to national security.” Biden National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and Attorney General Merrick Garland called members of Congress to ensure that they voted to give spy agencies renewed power.
    ​ Specifically, “Patriot Act 2.0,” as Representative Zoe Lofgren called it, broadened the definition of service providers and exponentially increased the power that the government has to force numerous business and industries to aid warrantless surveillance.​ https://thedissenter.org/biden-expands-ranks-government-spies/

​ Assuring the continuity of “ownership”? The World Economic Forum (WEF) is pushing for the “24-hour monitoring” of the general public using “biometric sensors—on, or even inside their bodies.” Details of the plan were revealed by Yuval Noah Harari, a senior advisor to the WEF and its founder Klaus Schwab.
    According to Harari, a self-described “transhumanist” who is credited as the architect behind the WEF’s anti-human agenda, tracking the public 24/7 will help globalists provide them with “much better healthcare.” Harari claims that the technology will give Big Tech companies, including Facebook and Google, access to the 24-hour flow of data. Alarmingly, Harari also suggested that the Chinese Communist Party would “constantly monitor what’s happening” inside the bodies of the general public. https://slaynews.com/news/wef-calls-24-hour-monitoring-public/

John Day
    Participant

​ Australian Senator Says Elon Musk Should “Be In Jail And The Key Be Thrown Away”​ (The Senator for Tasmania also declared she would be boycotting X, proclaiming “I’ll be switching off X today, I’ll be doing that before I get to the airport this afternoon, and I suggest that the other 226, there’s 227 members of Parliament, do the same thing. Show him that you mean business.”)​ ​ [Sounds like she’s just speaking thoughtlessly, doesn’t it?]
    ​ An Australian Senator has called for X owner Elon Musk to be jailed for life for refusing to adhere to the Australian government’s demands to remove a video of the brutal attack on a Christian Bishop in Sydney last week by an apparent Muslim extremist.​ After Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel was attacked at his church in Sydney, the video taken from a live stream quickly went viral on X.
    ​ Australian officials, and politicians from both sides of the spectrum immediately called for the footage to be removed, yet Elon Musk has refused to do so, saying that X is a platform for freedom of expression and it will not censor content that is not illegal.
    ​ Australia’s so called ‘eSafety Commissioner’ Julie Inman-Grant, an unelected official, has ordered both X and Meta to remove footage of the stabbing under the Online Safety Act, passed in 2021, which empowers the eSafety department to demand the removal of so-called ‘class 1 material’.
    ​ X was ordered by the Australian Federal Court on Monday to block all users from viewing the footage.
    ​ The platform temporarily complied with the order in Australia while taking out a two-day injunction, but asserted that a global takedown order violates freedom of speech.“We have already censored the content in question for Australia, pending legal appeal, and it is stored only on servers in the USA,” Musk noted in an X post, warning that complying with government demands to ban content is a slippery slope.
    ​ In comments to Sky News, Independent Australian Senator Jacqui Lambie charged that Musk is “creating hatred” by ignoring requests to remove “harmful content.”
    ​“I think he’s a social media nob with no social conscience, he has absolutely no social conscience,” she said.​ “Someone like that should be in jail and the key be thrown away. That bloke should not have a right to be out there on his own ideology platform and creating hatred, showing all this stuff out there to our kids and doing all the rest,” Lambie added.​ https://modernity.news/2024/04/24/australian-senator-says-elon-musk-should-be-in-jail-and-the-key-be-thrown-away/

​ “Whatever it takes” to maintain debt-ownership-rights? PM Orbán’s warning to Europe: ‘World wars are never called world wars in the beginning’

PM Orbán’s warning to Europe: ‘World wars are never called world wars in the beginning’

​Meryl Nass MD: Door to Freedom team shines a light on how little has really changed in the new version of the April 2024 amended IHR
    The current language has been watered down, and is a bit trickier to disentangle, but the plan is exactly the same​ [Must-Maintain-Control!]​ https://merylnass.substack.com/p/door-to-freedom-team-shines-a-light

​ UN Plans Tyrannical Future for You – Alex Newman​ [The same plan the WHO has, in case that flops?​ At least financial elites should retain their ownership rights.]
    ​ Newman explains, “The bigger story here that people are not paying attention to is the UN is coming together in September . . . and they are having ‘The Summit of the Future.’ They are telling us they are going to bring out radical drastic reforms in the structure of the UN . . . and the power of the UN. Think of it as the biggest power grab ever at the global level. The Secretary General of the UN (António Guterres) has put out briefs where he is calling for the UN to be the one world global dictatorship with him at the helm. In emergencies, the UN would have all power in emergencies and have all power to oversee emergency response. . . . They say the crisis could be a climate crisis, an economic crisis, environmental crisis, pandemic crisis, black swan crisis or maybe something from outer space. So, basically, anything could be a crisis, and when the Secretary General declares a crisis, all power and authority would go to the UN… This is really a summit for a tyrannical future. . . . They want control of every aspect of your life.”
    If you think the “depopulation” or murder program by the Deep State is some sort of conspiracy theory or myth, think again. Newman says, “One of the interesting things about going to the UN conferences is they are totally open and totally transparent about the fact that they think there are way too many of us on this planet. We are taking up their space and consuming their resources. They say this openly. They say there are way too many people having way too many babies, and we have to drastically cut back on the number of people on the planet. They have a whole agency dedicated to this called the UN Population Fund.” ​ One sure fire way to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time is war. Newman says, “They have understood, the globalists, the Deep State, the evil doers and the sick cabal, have understood for a very long time that war was the best mechanism for bringing about their totalitarian one world government. This is not speculation on my part. This is what they say. Their game plan is war, famine, energy crisis and economic crisis. These are all tools and catalysts for accelerating this agenda. If millions of people die in a third world war, and it does not matter if it is Iran and Israel, or China and Tiawan, or Ukraine and Russia, it really does not matter, they want millions and millions of people dead so people will give up their attachment to the nation state, self-government and individual liberty and give up anything, money or freedom, anything to make it stop.”​ https://usawatchdog.com/un-plans-tyrannical-future-for-you-alex-newman/

​ Palestine This Week: The bodies Israel doesn’t want you to see
    The bodies of more than 280 Palestinians have been found in a mass grave in the grounds of Nasser Hospital in Gaza, most too decomposed to be identified. With proof of Israel’s war crimes once again coming to light, will the US use its powers to protect the occupation state at the ICC?​ https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240423-palestine-this-week-the-bodies-israel-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

John Day
    Participant

​ Silenced Screams: Untold Stories of the Brutal Israeli Invasion of Nur Shams
    ​Sana’ Yassin would never have imagined that the day would come when she would see bodies at the entrance to her home, and no one would be allowed to retrieve them.
    ​ This was the scene at the Nur Shams refugee camp, east of Tulkarm, in the occupied West Bank, during a three-day violent Israeli military invasion, which left at least 14 Palestinians dead and dozens injured, in addition to massive destruction of the area.
    ​ The storming began last Thursday, with scores of Israeli armored military vehicles and hundreds of soldiers surrounding the camp and sealing its entrances.
    Yassin told the Palestine Chronicle that Israeli bulldozers immediately began destroying the streets, cutting off water and electricity while uprooting the sewage network.​ Israeli bulldozers demolished the facades of dozens of shops and balconies of houses overlooking the streets, causing new massive destruction in addition to previous rounds of deliberate sabotage.
    ​ “I had visited my sick mother and returned to my home when the raid began. I heard the sound of bulldozers and military vehicles, so I quickly entered my house because I knew that this sound was a prelude to a disaster,” Yassin said.
    ​ As the invasion continued, Israeli snipers began shooting at anyone who moved, wounding many.​ Because ambulance crews were prevented from entering, the conditions of the injured rapidly worsened.​..
    ​..For that entire time, Yassin was trying to calm her four children, who were crying and screaming due to the power outage and the deafening sounds of shelling and bullets.​ “While I was trying to help them sleep, there was a very loud shooting sound near the house,” Yassin said.
    “I heard screaming and looked out the window to find two young men lying on the ground, bleeding due to their wounds and burns,” she explained. “I thought the ambulance would come to save them, but everyone was prevented from approaching.”
    ​ One of the injured tried to crawl to a nearby house, but he was unable to do so due to a barrage of Israeli gunfire.
    He remained on the ground for several hours until he and the other injured person passed away. Their bodies remained there for more than 60 hours.
    Yassin told us that a strong smell began to fill the neighborhood.
    ​ She prevented her children from looking through the window so that they would not be shocked by the scene.
    “Every time I looked out the window, I wished I wouldn’t see the two bodies, but they remained there the whole time,” Yassin said.
    “No one was able to save them when they were injured and no one was able to retrieve them after their death. It was a horrific sight that I didn’t ever expect to see in my lifetime.”​ …
    ​..Salim Ghannam, 29, was sniped with a bullet to the head at the entrance to his home in the Nur Shams camp.
    No one was allowed to approach him, but his family managed to drag his lifeless body into the house.
    Salim remained there – a dead body – for 48 hours, with his family crying around him, the entire time.​ https://www.palestinechronicle.com/silenced-screams-untold-stories-of-the-brutal-israeli-invasion-of-nur-shams-photos/

​ Red Cross Says Rafah Evacuation Not ‘Possible’ as Israel Prepares for Invasion​ , Israeli media reports that Israel will invade Rafah ‘very soon’
    ​ “When we see the level of destruction in the middle area (of Gaza) and in the north, it’s not clear to us where people will be moved to… where they can have decent shelter and essential services,” Fabrizio Carboni, Middle East director for the Red Cross, told AFP. “So today, with the information we have and from where we stand, we don’t see this (massive evacuation) as possible.”​ https://news.antiwar.com/2024/04/23/red-cross-says-rafah-evacuation-not-possible-as-israel-prepares-for-invasion/

​Jewish Voice For Peace, Passover Edition, Why is this year different from all other years?
    peacover
    ​ This week, Palestinians uncovered a second mass grave in Gaza, at the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis. More than 300 bodies were buried there, many with their hands and feet tied, killed and discarded by the Israeli military.
    ​ The Israeli government has enjoyed impunity to commit genocide for the past six months, aided and abetted by the U.S. Congress. On Tuesday night the Senate approved over $14 billion in military funding for Israel — which President Biden is expected to sign off on.
    ​ As this genocide continues, our movement isn’t backing down. Across the country, Jews are holding Seders in the Streets for Passover, and campuses across the country are being filled by student encampments in solidarity with Gaza. A new anti-war movement is being forged, demanding an end to U.S. support for Israel…
    https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/2024/04/24/seder-campus/

zerosum
    Participant

Killing Machines
    US President Joe Biden said fresh military aid will begin flowing to Ukraine “in the next few hours” after he signed into law a bill that provides for billions of dollars in new spending to support Ukraine’s fight against Russian forces.

“I’m making sure the shipments start right away. In the next few hours – literally in a few hours – we are going to begin sending equipment to Ukraine for air defence munitions, for artillery for rocket systems, and armoured vehicles,” he said at the White House.

https://askeptic.substack.com/p/war-reports-2024-04-25
    The US quietly shipped long-range ATACMS missiles to Ukraine
    WASHINGTON, April 24 (Reuters) – The United States in recent weeks secretly shipped long-range missiles to Ukraine for use in its battle to fight off Russian invaders, and Ukraine has now used them twice, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.

The missiles were contained in a $300 million military aid package for Ukraine that U.S. President Joe Biden approved on March 12, said the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official would not say how many of the missiles were sent.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-quietly-shipped-long-range-atacms-missiles-ukraine-2024-04-24/

John Day
    Participant

​ What Lindsey Graham Isn’t Telling You About US ‘Loan’ to Ukraine
    ​ “This aid package has a loan component to it,” Graham said Sunday. “President Trump has created a loan component to this package that gives us leverage down the road.”​ But does it?​ What Graham fails to mention is the fine print.
    ​ Of the $61 billion in the foreign aid package, only $9.5 billion comes in the form of a “forgivable loan” for the Ukrainian government, according to Heritage Action. (Heritage Action is the grassroots arm of The Heritage Foundation, which founded The Daily Signal in 2014).
    ​ There’s another catch for the so-called loan: President Joe Biden has the power to cancel 50% of the total after this coming Nov. 15. And the remaining 50% may be canceled by the president after Jan. 1, 2026.​ https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/04/23/what-lindsey-graham-isnt-telling-you-about-us-loan-to-ukraine/

​ A former Nigerien diplomat tells Al Mayadeen his country is determined to expel US forces from Niger and establish stronger ties with the east.
    Niger is determined to expel US forces from its territory, Nigerien diplomat Ali Tassa told Al Mayadeen on Tuesday.
    ​ “Washington initially wanted to negotiate the continuation of an air base, but the Nigerian government refused,” Tassa underlined.
    He stressed that Niger was open to Russia, China, Iran, and any country that respects its sovereignty, adding that his country is strengthening its relations with Moscow.
    Niger is “interested in strengthening its army to confront terrorism,” Tassa said.
    US Defense Department spokesperson Patrick Ryder said today that the US and Niger have started discussions for the orderly withdrawal of US servicemen from Niger.​ https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/niger-determined-to-expel-us-forces–diplomat-says—exclusi

​ Chad Signals It Wants US Troops To Leave​ , The news comes after the US said it agreed to leave Niger
    ​ Chad’s government sent a letter to the US earlier this month that said it could end the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA). The letter didn’t directly order the US military to leave, but US officials said that if the agreement were canceled, US forces would have to leave a French military base where they were stationed.
    ​ Reuters also reported on the letter and said Chad ordered the US to halt activity at the Adji Kossei Air Base because the US had failed to provide documents justifying their presence there.​ https://news.antiwar.com/2024/04/23/chad-signals-it-wants-us-troops-to-leave/

​ Iran Claims New Version of Bavar-373 Can Take Out US-Made Stealth Jets
    ​ Displayed during a recent military parade in Tehran, the new weapon is said to have enhanced target detection and tracking abilities, enabling the interception of radar-evading fifth-generation fighter jets such as the F-35.
    ​ It can also identify up to 100 aerial targets simultaneously and engage them with Sayyad-4B missiles, according to Iranian officials.​ The update listed the range of the new Bavar-373 as 300 kilometers (186 miles), but this has not been independently verified.​ https://www.thedefensepost.com/2024/04/23/iran-bavar-us-jets/?expand_article=1

​Simplicius gives the rundown on this hypersonic missile system. 3M22 Zircon: Debunking Misconceptions https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/3m22-zircon-debunking-misconceptions

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.