Debt Rattle August 22 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 22 2023

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

Joe Rogan quoting Pedo Presidementia Joe

“The Best Thing to Do Against Hurricane Hillary is to Get Vaccinated.”

Hahahahahaahahaha!

Dora
    Participant
    Celticbiker
    Participant

All of you are serfs on a jew plantation. You cant quite see it yet, they have’nt turned the heat up to high, but that is coming. The reason this site is being fucked with is because the word jew is bouncing around. This is my fault and I apologize to Raul, but this proves my point, does it not? Nothing is organic, whether its Maui, 911, Covid, Ukraine, its pre planned and dropped from the top.Tikum Olam, they are creating their NWO, without you in it, with the money they stole from you.

citizenx
    Participant

zerosum writes-

Is there an interest by commentators to buy/have a copy of their wisdom?

I will ask you again, and you will likely avoid, deny and obfuscate your own words and reaction-

you somehow assumed and presumed that all comments were suddenly going to disappear based on what?

How does one go about “buying a copy of your own wisdom”? If you want it all- then go to your profile and back it all up yourself. Copy all your “words of wisdom” that you’ve supposedly written so you can go back and read them daily yourself. Why not back it up yourself and sell it back to yourself. Is that your version of being wise?

In my humble opinion, wisdom is gleaned and gained from direct experience over time, not sitting at a f’n keyboard espousing random bs to the ether. Making mistakes is a great teacher towards wisdom as well- apply it to yourself.

I gather that you have no interest in such a discussion and that there is no worthwhile wisdom to be found at TAE.

You gather wrong. Don’t put words in my mouth or try being thought police with me fuck face.

….

Speaking of learning from mistakes and making WISE choices-

Looks like Covid Cult 2.0 is ramping back up again- mask mandates being imposed again from the same fucking retarded scum.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/its-really-happening-mask-mandates-contact-tracing-re-implemented-colleges-offices

Doctors in Seattle call for masks to be mandatory for healthcare workers again

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Doctors-in-Seattle-call-for-masks-to-be-mandatory-for-healthcare-workers-again/5-2667269/?page=1

Steve Kirsch

The Mandates Are Back

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/the-mandates-are-back/comments

How about some applied wisdom this time around? Will you comply and submit, or resist and fight back harder?

Red
    Participant

@citizenx “In my humble opinion, wisdom is gleaned and gained from direct experience over time,”

The lessons I got from the School Of Hard Knocks are the only ones worth more than the paper they aren’t printed on!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.