Debt Rattle August 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 5 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    madamski cafone
    Participant

Mr. House’s and Oroboros’s posts illustrate the hall of mirrors effect. We spend much energy seeking ‘the REAL truth’ to find out there never really was one.

Bill7
    Participant

“Pandemic” news:

“Never mind banker burnout, return-to-office headaches, and new pandemic [sic] waves. A simple reality stands out for the biggest global investment banks: they’re minting money like never before..”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-03/global-banks-170-billion-haul-marks-most-profitable-year-ever

that’s odd

Mr. House
    Participant

and you just spend your time spinning word salads 😉

To each their own

Mister Roboto
    Participant

It’s why i moved out of the city. Things were unpleasant during TDS, but covid was the last nail in the coffin. May have been the best choice i’ve ever made.

Yeah, I used to curse the fate that put in me in white-working-class-ville here in Milwaukee County, but now I see in retrospect just how much the Spirit was looking out for me. In fact, I just returned from a nice, long walk in the park next to my neighborhood, so at least for right now, things really aren’t that bad at all. 🙂

Bill7
    Participant

Banksters and Health Insurance companies have their most profitable years ever in the middle of the “pandemic”.

so confyoozing

Mr. House
    Participant

CARES ACT BRO

Its got what plants CRAVE

Bill7
    Participant

> I give all credit for that to the poster IMDOC <

Not sure what to make of that phenomenon, there.

#reserved

Mister Roboto
    Participant

but today, it just felt like the “over and over” had been replaced by something even less logical and even more dangerous.

I don’t have much to report from Workerbeeberg, but I have increasingly had the feeling lately that “the eighties” are finally over and we’re now in what I call “The Latter Days”.

Mr. House
    Participant

The city was great when it still had working class, they got priced out over the 12 years i lived in it. Replaced with purple haired, over qualified, underskilled, hopped up on anti depressants, snow flakes 😉

madamski cafone
    Participant

“and you just spend your time spinning word salads 😉 To each their own”

*sigh* I assume this is aimed at me. You seem to be associating your ego status with my remarks. I didn’t disparage your links nor the info within. I’m a big fan of those “Matrix” interviews, in fact, and oroboros seems to have hooked a major data fish and I’m impressed.

My point was that the more we try to find out “what’s really happening”, the more it dissolves into mutually compunded confusion in a world where media sourcfes seem to grow faster than the news itself. This is not your fault nor is it Oroboros, and I made no comment on your posting style or character, Mr. House.

Mr. House
    Participant

I always enjoyed their song from that pro navy film with tom cruise. I mean F-14 tomcats were cool

those darned kids
    Participant

mr. r: “the eighties” are finally over

st. ronald is dead, long live st. ronald!

VietnamVet
    Participant

The new feudal system is neither progressive nor even liberal; it is incompetent death cult. Just ask yourself, has anything done to fight coronavirus helped you personally? If you are still here and healthy, it is because 1) the pandemic is an overblowm conspiracy that assures that the connected get richer, 2) you are lucky, or 3) your family is hermits. Smearing, blaming and shaming others does not build trust.

Besides death and disability, the greatest crime is the purposefully ignoring of the natural immunity to the disease that lasts for months if not years (including all those who were asymptomatic too). Yet millions with functional immune systems against COVID are being jabbed with experimental mRNA gene therapies.

An explanation is that it takes money and competence to develop quick accurate tests that will determine if a person is immune and does not need an injection. Also, it requires a working public health system to administer the tests, keep track of everyone and to ensure their privacy. The pharmaceutical industry, the exploitive healthcare system and Joe Biden are adamantly against this. It would end the intentional extortion of billions of dollars from the American people.

“Profits over lives” reigns supreme.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

pro navy film with tom cruise

Sword-fight! 😀

Mr. House
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

every time i hear or see an f-15 or f-22 or f-u fly over the house, for an airshow or opening day of some sport, i wonder what nearby residents who are refugees from yemen, syria, libya, iraq, afghanistan, somalia, sudan, croatia, serbia, bosnia, vietnam, laos, and cambodia [to name a few] think and feel.

what did little kids from these places think and feel and relive and have nightmares about?

those darned kids
    Participant

they saved found replaced borrowed started again from scratch reagan’s brain!

Mr. House
    Participant

I posted this back in Feb, but not sure you guys will remember.

“The major healthcare company i work for has said you’ll need a booster shot each year, so that sounds right. And i still believe this will be made mandatory at some point if you want to “work” for a major corporation. I think so far the response to the vaccine hasn’t been what they thought it would be, now they’re doing pro vaccine townhalls and such. People aren’t getting the jab like the TPTB thought they would.”

So they knew back around the time the rollout started that you’d need a booster. Why haven’t they been telling people that from the getgo? Scared that a lifetime of boosters would turn people off? More fraud in the age of fraud.

Mr. House
    Participant

so if it only lasts six months you’ll have to get two a year. The formula isn’t changing, if they didn’t get ya with the first two shots, your odds will only get worse with each following shot

As the stooges would say: FOR DUTY AND HUMANITY

deflationista
    Participant

COVID killed thousands of Mississippians this year. All but 37 were unvaccinated.

99% of Alabama’s 2,379 deaths from Jan to June were unvaccinated

TX has seen nearly 9K COVID 9 deaths since Feb. All but 43 were unvaccinated

One needs to be an idiot to dismiss these reports

Anti-vaxxers are the new Flat Earthers

No amount of data will convince them of anything.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

See me off at the train station when they send me to my camp, won’t you dear deflationista?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Interestingly enough, Walmart is requiring its corporate employees to get the jab, but not its retail workers. This may indeed be “a sign of things to come”, as the jab will essentially be a requirement for remaining in the salaried class, while wage-earners will be less affected as a group by any such requirements.

those darned kids
    Participant

nanojellybeans are what allow the m&mrNa vegemite to cross the brain/bowel barrier, thus causing each cellphone to generate spork protein which in turn pretends us from coughid-19.

i’ve been studying!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I may get banned for this, but fuck off, already!

deflationista
    Participant

Remind anyone of anything?

– Paranoia involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy.

-Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders.

– Paranoia can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true.

– When a person has paranoia or delusions, but no other symptoms (like hearing or seeing things that aren’t there), they might have what is called a delusional disorder.  

– Because only thoughts are impacted, a person with delusional disorder can usually work and function in everyday life, however, their lives may be limited and isolated.

– Delusional disorder is characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true.

– These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

– Symptoms must last for 1 month or longer in order for someone to be diagnosed with delusional disorder.

– Symptoms of paranoia and delusional disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on sense of fear, anger, and betrayal.

– Some identifiable beliefs and behaviors of individuals with symptoms of paranoia include mistrust, hypervigilence, difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being deceived or taken advantage of, inability to relax, or are argumentative.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

{/tosses an increasingly desperate and pitiful deflationista into mental kill-file}

Bill7
    Participant

> So they knew back around the time the rollout started that you’d need a booster. <

Soo-prize, soo-prize, soo-prize!

Signing up for one “jab” means signing up for.. whatever they say, next.
    Should be an interesting fall and winter.

Mr. House
    Participant

Ohhhhh burnnnnnnn ya got me! Except nobody is persecuting your viewpoint. Who is censoring the BS you post here everyday? Nobody, and if i want to hear what you have to say, i’ll turn on the god dang tv cause its on every station.

Mr. House
    Participant

If i posted on facebook that all jabbed people were plague carrying rats, do you think they’d let me post that?

those darned kids
    Participant

again, please, please, please stop with the clichés.

here, try these:

those opposed to these injections are like those who persecuted galileo.

or

can’t those against covid-19 vaccines see the tremendous benefit this technology brings?

or

failing to leave behind antiquated notions of medicine will be the downfall of those raising unfounded doubts about vaccine efficacy.

but no, we get:

You anti-vaxxers are hooked on conspiracy theories spread around far-right websites. You voted for Trump twice, think it’s ok to endanger others just so you’re not “inconvenienced” by a harmless mask, and spend hours pouring over “data” spewed out by “doctors” that not even the bahamas would certify.

deflationista
    Participant

Despite Mish being the second link down on TAE’s “More Good Reads”, I am guessing the paranoid delusionists will need to cross another person off their list. Your world is closing in on you.

Reminder:
    “If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”

those darned kids
    Participant

haha, mr. roboto, we’s a-groupthinkin’! yeehaw!

deflationista
    Participant

You anti-vaxxers are hooked on conspiracy theories spread around far-right websites. You voted for Trump twice, think it’s ok to endanger others just so you’re not “inconvenienced” by a harmless mask, and spend hours pouring over “data” spewed out by “doctors” that not even the bahamas would certify.

You finally got something right.

deflationista
    Participant

haha, mr. roboto, we’s a-groupthinkin’! yeehaw!

You’re now two for two.

Mr. House
    Participant

Well praise be to Saint Fauci for sending his prophet to us (falls down to knees)

those darned kids
    Participant

If you run into a rhinoceros in the morning, you ran into a rhinoceros. If you run into rhinoceroses all day, you’re caught in mass psychosis and you better take preventative measures.

[insert link to page explaining eugène ionesco play, “rhinoceros”]

deflationista
    Participant

Remember though: some folks here say there have been no excess deaths.

Tracking excess mortality across countries during the COVID-19 pandemic with the World Mortality Dataset

https://elifesciences.org/articles/69336

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Germ
    What, if any, information do you have on the Sinopharm vaccine?
    My wife has scheduled a shot in a week or so…
    I looked a bit but my search ability didn’t come up with much…
    Thanks in advance…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

On Sunday, I had an ominous portent that deflationista’s arrival was a portent of what I will just call a very unfortunate shift in the Zeitgeist that is now taking place. I think Mr. House may well be right about “dark times ahead”. I can’t recall any time in my previous Internet experience when someone showed up on a forum or comments section with such a fundy-Xtian-like zeal for converting the regulars to “The Trvth”. But maybe I just haven’t been around cyberspace as much some others.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.