Debt Rattle August 6 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 6 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Sweet Kenny
    Participant

The problem with @deflationista logic reflected in that cartoon is that it’s not about a layman discovering information that doctors and scientists don’t know, it’s about the inability of doctors and scientists sharing any opinion counter to the mainstream opinion. @deflationista has a plethora of forums where he can discuss his beliefs with like minded individuals – TAE is one of few places to have intellectual discussions around ideas that run counter to mainstream consensus. TAE should consider joining locals or reposting to a locals account – it is owned by Dave Rubin so TAE would be welcomed.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

The MSM creates a facade of agreement among doctors and experts.
    Reality:
    Some doctors/experts agree with the facade
    Some doctors/experts agree with the facade AND have conflicts of interest that suggest collusion with the facade
    Some “experts” aren’t really experts, but are helping to create the facade, and for them taking on the role of “expert” is a part of their purpose
    Some are just sycophants paid to create content to uphold the facade
    Some doctors/experts disagree with the facade…they are finding themselves muzzled/censored/canceled no matter their credentials
    Some disagree with the facade because they have negative experience with mainstream narratives and/or a “gut instinct” informs their disagreement.

So, the task of the critical thinker is to field all of this and chart a course.

Susmarie108
    Participant

In response to recent posts recommending/contemplating the impact of humor and or song during chaos and crisis. When was the last time we spontaneously sang together? What song would we sing?

In response to the German officers singing Die Wacht am Rhein: “Play the Marseillaise! Play it!” The band members look down, then up toward Rick (played by Humphery Bogart), who nods to them. Having obtained Rick’s approval, the band then begins to play the Marseillaise, and one of the most electrifying scenes in Casablanca unfolds.

Everything shifted in that moment (especially for the character Rick). Could song crystalize/clarify thoughts and feelings into a common stream or force of action?

Could we do a Beatles song, maybe “Here Comes the Sun”? In the US – “America the Beautiful”? Am sure the “Flintstones Theme Song” on a bus with a bunch of crazies would be a game changer.

those darned kids
    Participant

figgy sr.: i believe many of us are becoming “fauci hunters” (it’s just a metaphor, nsa. ¡sheesh!) because we see:

a) people suffering from illness without being given early treatment;

b) people suffering because they are being given a treatment that oftentimes seems more deadly than its target;

c) people suffering because of unproven public health remedies (lockdowns etc.) causing grave socio-economic damage;

d) people suffering because they have been unnecessarily frightened for a seemingly never-ending period;

e) people suffering because their children’s lives have been shattered not by a disease, but by the reaction to it;

f) people suffering because their parent’s lives have been shattered not by a disease, but by the reaction to it;

and

g) people getting rich from all of the above.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Figmund Sreud

There is a very important point glowing just under the surface of your observation that attorney Fleming may be morphing into a Fauci hunter. Here’s the point :

Every investigator ( which includes Scientists, Lawyers, Journalists, et al ) , as they delve deeper and deeper into an unkown in order to know what’s really going on, runs the risk of taking a stance for or against something. It is really hard NOT to do that, especially when they discover that they have a personal stake in the outcome. That stake can be ( and often is ) completely legitimate , but the effect can cause real problems. Once they choose a side they are liable to lose the fullness of their objectivity and start seeing one side of the issue more clearly and poignantly than they did before. What happens next is usually a fight, and what was previously a search deteriorates into a contest. Depending upon the stakes that contest can get really ferocious . . . even deadly in extreme cases.

It’s just another one of those pitfalls. Life’s full of them. In my own experience it helps to be aware of them, and to know what it is when it happens.

those darned kids
    Participant

órale, ol’ jimmy kunster’s using tdk’s lines..

i used “donald trump is the greatest president since barack obama” line as my TDS diagnostic test 2016-2020. very, very effective. hahahaha.

in fact, i posted (gracias, raúl) that very joke here last week, slightly modified for biden time*

well, from today’s blog, mr. kunstler says, “That ‘Joe Biden’ is not just president but the greatest one since Barack Obama”. [no links allowed!]

do you think he’s come here and actually scrolled down? upstateNYer, is that you!?

*[i made a funny, son. biden time, bidin’ time.. get it? i keep pitchin’ ’em, and you keep missin’ ’em.]

Bill7
    Participant

File under *the polarization is intentional*; or, Preening Ten-percenter Speaks: ‘SCOTT GALLOWAY: Half of America has its head up its ass. It’s time for a vaccine mandate’:

https://www.businessinsider.com/scott-galloway-biden-america-time-for-vaccine-mandate-2021-8

The last half of that Eisenstein piece linked earlier is the best thing I’ve recently seen.

Bill7
    Participant

A thread from Patrick Lang’s blog- ‘World wide adverse vaccine reactions’:

World wide adverse vaccine reactions

Germ
    Participant

Shit don’t work!

7 vaccinated residents dead after outbreak of Colombian coronavirus variant at Zaventem care home”

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2021/08/06/7-vaccinated-residents-dead-after-outbreak-of-colombian-coronavi/

Colombian Scariant – hahahah!

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Sweet Kenny: “TAE is one of few places to have intellectual discussions around ideas that run counter to mainstream consensus …”

here’s a short 5:46 minute video on the Asch Conformity Experiment

Personally, I don’t need to read blogs or watch videos posted by deflat and democ that support their conforming viewpoints. At this point I get conformity bias at nearly every site I visit, or video I watch, or news program incessantly blaring from stupid TVs in lobbies, or whatever media source.

Why we need to listen to more “conformity bias” from these novel sources of information on TAE who are only showing us a different perspective (from WHAT??) is beyond me.

I’m hoping Dr D is right. Let them rant hysterically. Shows the narrative is falling apart (hope I summed that up right, Dr D, been a long day. If I’ve summed that incorrectly – apologies).

zerosum
    Participant

No lies. No misleading. No omissions. Only the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    /s
    https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/immunizations/immunization-basics/what-is-immunization#.YQ2ruohKjpM

Immunization protects people against diseases.
    What is immunization?
    Immunization is the process of giving a vaccine to a person to protect them against disease. Immunity (protection) by immunization is similar to the immunity a person would get from disease, but instead of getting the disease you get a vaccine. This is what makes vaccines such powerful medicine. Most vaccines are given by needle (injection) but some are given by mouth (orally) or sprayed into the nose (nasally). Immunizations are also called vaccinations, needles, shots or jabs.

How do vaccines work?
    Vaccines contain the same germ that causes disease. But the germs in the vaccine have been killed or weakened so that they do not make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of the germ that causes disease.

When you get immunized, your body is tricked into thinking that it has been infected with the disease. It makes antibodies that kill the germs. These antibodies stay in your body for a long time and remember how to fight the germ. If the germs from the disease enter your body in the future, the antibodies destroy the germs before you can become sick. It is much safer to get a vaccine than the disease.

Most people are fully protected against the disease after getting immunized. In rare cases, people who are immunized can still get the disease because they only get partial protection from the vaccine. This is more common in people with medical conditions that affect the immune system. Although these people may still get the disease, they will most likely get a milder sickness and not suffer serious complications.

Find out more about vaccines and how they work.

What is herd immunity (community immunity)?
    When enough people in a community are immunized against a disease, the chance of an outbreak is greatly reduced. This type of community protection is known as ‘herd’ or ‘community’ immunity. To reach herd immunity against a disease, a community must have between 74 to 95 per cent of the people immunized depending upon the disease.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Little gray squares, running along in rows
    gaily bouncing up and down the grid at right angles,
    intersecting, pushing out in new directions,
    free flowing, careless,
    orderly and haphazardly at will,
    building a mosaic,
    building, progressing, then
    stop.
    A blue square,
    in the way there,
    standing out,
    spoiling the pattern,
    interrupting the flow.
    Kick it out!
    Chip away the mortar!
    Break it into a score of silly blue slivers.
    There.
    Little gray squares, running along in rows
    gaily bouncing up and down the grid at right angles,
    intersecting, pushing out in new directions,
    free flowing, careless,
    orderly and haphazardly at will,
    building a mosaic,
    building, progressing…

Jed Bryan

Germ
    Participant

FYI – I decided to order Melatonin tabs from Kachhela.
    Here are the prices Anil Gangwani quoted to me:

Melatonin 3 mg tablet 3 packs of 60 pills $ 6
    Melatonin 10 mg tablets 200 pills $ 40

Shipping charges $ 40

Total $ 86 USD.

My order is in and paid for!

Michael Reid
    Participant

The mRNA injections are accelerated death in a syringe thanks to the spike proteins.

Yet I just read a story in which they want to forcibly vaccinate people. Where has the freedom gone in people’s lives and mind.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jim-bovard-americas-covid-kulaks

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Michael: we are here. We are free – lives and minds. I’ll live under a bridge before I consent. Which might actually happen because I refuse to consent. Period. I refuse to consent for the sake of my grandchildren. For their future. F these people and the rock they crawled out from under.

upstateNYer
    Participant

A good friend told me not to stop commenting on TAE. I’m not backing down. Fuck these people and their forced vaxx & testing bullshit. I don’t care why they’re doing it. I really don’t care. Get a fucking grip, you assholes. (Raul – remove my post for swearing – I won’t blame you).

I won’t back down. I’m getting really pissed at this onslaught. Really really …

Tom Petty video for those who won’t click on just anything (and I don’t blame you)

Germ
    Participant

Not sure if this has been posted before.
    It is really worth a watch (Warning – comes with a sexy French accent)

“This interview with geneticist Alexandra Herion-Caude covers the concerns surrounding the mRNA vaccines. She explains what is RNA and how some of the proposed technology is working. Some serious questions are raised and it is an interview not to be missed.”

https://rumble.com/vjgl4r-alexandra-henrion-caude-mrna-lesson-planet-lockdown.html

upstateNYer
    Participant

Don’t. Give. Up.

Just. Don’t.

It’s worth it. Proven throughout history.

As oxy said the other day, “I’ve got this.”

Thanks, oxy, you’re the best. 🙂

Germ
    Participant

@ upstateNYer

Don’t you worry.
    I don’t think any of us are backing down.
    Not an inch!

upstateNYer
    Participant

Thanks, Germ. Trying not to worry. I’m in NY. It’s hard.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Ian Welsh’s blog is also flooded by a Tsunami of comments;

The Covid Idiot Shuffle

This is not a coincidence. It occurred the same week that corporate media had to admit that the fully vaccinated transmit the Delta Variant. The Elite’s money-making scheme of injecting everyone with human engineered spike proteins is not going to work and there is no Plan B. Anyone pointing this out is unacceptable to the profiteers.

If human beings survive and rise to the heights despite themselves, it is because of people like Raul.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Watched the video, Germ. Oddly, earlier today I mentioned to someone close to me to “batten down the hatches.”

Hanging in and hanging on. 🙂

And … to deflat and democ. Up yours. Have at it with your vaccine mandates. Have it with at your mask and testing mandates. Go ahead, shut down what you think is “civilized society” based on this BS you think is how things actually work and let’s see how y’all do with that. Bring it!!

The people will show you. As they always have. As they always will. World without end.

Amen. 😉

PS … if that’s ego, I take full responsibility. Sometimes ego needs to speak.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Vietnam Vet, “If human beings survive and rise to the heights despite themselves, it is because of people like Raul.”

Thank you. No way I could have said it better.

papanca
    Participant

@raul
    You wrote:
    “This place is becoming completely unreadable. Please do something about it before I have to. It has to be a social space where people can have conversations. We were doing great for a while, but it’s all gone. In a social space you make room for people, your don’t fill up every inch.”

Your daily digest of news items is invaluable! I don’t know how you manage to do it, but thanks for all the hard work!

As for the posts, I think the ease with which people can post graphic and video links, and the tendency for some people to post things that are more personal anecdotes or swipes at other posters, has cluttered the blog excessively.

I don’t see how you could add to your job of gathering the articles the work of monitoring all posts and selectively excluding items. I hope greater self-restraint by posters, and perhaps an automated daily individual post limit might render the comments more readable.

Thanks again for all you do.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The people will show you. As they always have. As they always will. World without end.

Going back on my promise a second time, but I’m predisposed to vote straight-ticket Republican for the first time in my life, even if it means voting for politicians such as Scott Walker and Leah Vukmir. (They won’t be running for anything in ’22, but I’m using them as examples because the very mention of their names used to spike my blood pressure very reliably.) These coronafreaks need to be completely decapitated (metaphorically speaking, of course) as quickly and efficiently as possible.

“But if you vote for those guys, bad things will happen!” We’re at the point right now where Very Bad Things happening is a total inevitability. It’s really just a matter of “pick your poison” at this point.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The CDC published a study today which is being used to push vaccinations onto those who already recovered from a Covid infection. A typical headline from the resulting news stories:
    “Unvaccinated more than twice as likely to get Covid-19 reinfection.”

I looked at the report to understand what the study actually shows. What it doesn’t show is what the risks of reinfection actually are for the unvaccinated or the vaccinated. (What if the risk of reinfection is low enough that it clearly doesn’t outweigh the risks of vaccination? We’re not given the data to make such an assessment.)

Instead, the study looked at two matched groups of people testing positive for Covid during May and June. For one group (the control), this was their first Covid infection. For the other group (the reinfected), it was their second Covid infection. In the control group, 58% of the cases were unvaccinated (vs. 34% fully vaccinated). In the reinfected group, 73% of the cases were unvaccinated (vs. 20.3% fully vaccinated). The statistical analysis somehow works out to an Odds Ratio of greater than 2.

At a basic level, the study shows that in the reinfected group, a bigger proportion of the group were unvaccinated than in the control group (first infection). The reasons for this are actually not clear, though, and the report says “these findings cannot be used to infer causation.”

The CDC report mentions some limitations of the study, including the fact that some of the reinfected group might not have actually been reinfected, since “the repeat positive test could be indicative of prolonged viral shedding or failure to clear the initial viral infection.”

Another limitation was that “persons who have been vaccinated are possibly less likely to get tested. Therefore, the association of reinfection and lack of vaccination might be overestimated.

Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Whether by recovery from environmental infection or assisted by vaccine, recovery is ultimately accomplished by only ONE means : the individual’s immune system. Even the most deluded megalomaniacal psychopaths in thrall to BioEngineering (which NOBODY understands beyond science kindergarten levels) must still acknowledge that system’s billion years of refinement. But they nevertheless arrogate to them selves to right to improve upon it . . . whether you like it or not.

They justify this hubristic arrogance with the most illogical and irrational circularity imaginable. Essentially they simply brush off the reality of consciousness itself as though it were a minor issue that will be cleared up in the future by their ARTFICIAL mimicry of intelligence.

What all of those megalomaniacs DO claim however ( and with ZERO evidence ) is that the individual’s immune system is absolutely unaffected by anything other than materialistic processes which they interpret to be purely and only “deterministic” in their entirety. They hold these atheistic beliefs with a religious fervor equal to anything in the historial record. No surprise, since atheist deterministic materialism is very VERY much a RELIGIOUS belief . It is simply the polar opposite of THEIST. One end of a long graduated scale of beliefs about the origin of things. Most folks are somewhere in the middle ( God made the Universe but the laws of physics still apply because God made those, too.)

Because “True Believers” in the religion of atheist deterministic materialism are completely stumped by the inexplicable (to them at least) existence of CONSCIOUSNESS ( they call it the “hard problem” of physics) they skirt the question by saying it will be solved by computerized machines real soon, meaning as soon as they can shut you up.

These extremists are currently in charge of the planet (they think) and that is why the multiplicity of crises at this time all seem to have the same creepy and distasteful flavor. It’s also why mass murder on the truly grand scale is no big deal to their way of thinking. Conscious being and experience is just an emergent property of stuff being banged together in some peculiar way that they’ll solve just as soon as all of us obstructionist disposables are safely out of the way as slaves or corpses.

So, you can see how this might lead to a serious dust-up, and that is precisely where I believe this dog’s breakfast of a “system” is going.

Don’t worry about whether or not to choose some drastic solution, because the degree to which you do NOT choose then the choice is being made for you. You will fight, or fall or buckle under, and that will simply be that. In other words, the game is afoot and ultimately you will do whatever you BELIEVE is the best thing under the circumstances that you find yourself in as this all plays out.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Now that people have expressed — nicely, informatively, not snarkily and ambiguously — their concerns about posting more than most do, I am happy to accord with the apparent group will.

Some people enjoy my kind of blather. Others don’t. Those who like it will find it at the end of a day’s chatter. This way no one will have to scroll by posts they’d rather ignore. Other than that, I’ll only post once, earlier, on the art of the day, if so moved.

I’ll post as omnibus as I can. Let’s see what happens with this:

“Colombian Scariant – hahahah!”

I’ll point out a seeming contradiction: ADE is said to be rising but variants are often deemed phony scariants. Both can coexist at once, of course, but it makes for counter-intuitive messaging.

^&*

“Could we do a Beatles song, maybe “Here Comes the Sun”? In the US – “America the Beautiful”? Am sure the “Flintstones Theme Song” on a bus with a bunch of crazies would be a game changer.”
    This seems apt:

Down Here

^&*

“I think there is an extremely high probability that our so-called leaders are listening to ( and BELIEVING, unfortunately) a host of computer driven/ machine learning / Artificial Intelligence algorithms almost exclusively, and ignoring the heartfelt pleas from their consituants and even their OWN hearts . . . because the machines (in service to rather sociopathic but otherwise rational elites) are both predicting and CAUSING human chaos in a feedback loop.”

That’s my take too. Lotta spin doctors out of work, I bet. Along with many candidates for major office up for re-election. I think the AI factor was already significant in the DNC’s 2106 election disaster. But AI simply can’t wrap its head around someone like Trump; DNC lost that one.

Next round, Trump not only fatally infected himself with covid, but AI was probably an order of magnitude stronger, with everyone herded into the more-or-less google/Microsoft/apple online complex, an entire generation unable to walk without a handroid leading the way… but even so, predicting and responding to real-time/real-space complex human activity such as what drives/prevents infection, is beyond AI by far.

Hence the self-annihilating nightmare we see. Not that many people haven’t/probably will die, but that the mass media hypnosis is burning itself out by chronic over-use and abuse, and TPTB can’t produce alternate media attractors and concomitant loyal herds fast enough to replace the herds they’re disillusioning and outraging into stampede mode.

Even though on one hand the surgical efficiency by which the AI-led plan seems to be working, on the other hand you can easily see the stitches coming out. Covid was seen here at TAE, early on before it even became a local thing, as a Black Swan event. And so it proved to be. It makes sense that what ends covid’s career as Global Issue # 1 will be an even larger, darker black swan. Or maybe a flock of them. I think this systempunkt event is very close, like Xmas close. It seems likely that the bursting of the covid belief bubble will be, if not a trigger, a trust drought that leaves the public graa so dry that any spark will set it off, and we’ll have MANY spark, for sure, like scratching a cat’s ass with a plastic comb on a dry winter day.

“And also, this probably isn’t the place to post nostalgic music-videos from the eighties just because I don’t feel comfortable having anything to do with Facebook anymore on account of the way the Zeitgeist is manifesting there.”

The purpose of freedom is to use it. If people want freedom to exist, it must be exercised. Freedom, in an oppressive society as ours, can breed heady enthusiasm, and one may find others not enjoying how enthusiastically one expresses freedom. If so, let them state so, and do so specifically, so one doesn’t find oneself saying unwittingly absurd things like, “this probably isn’t the place to post xyz” as if there were a canon of what IS properly postable here.

It’s not like you’re trying to share child porn, and it’s not like this is an exclusive club where only “serious” gentle-persons chit-chat, with or without cigars and discrete waiters, is allowed. (If it is, let me out of here.) The purpose of being alive is to be oneself, not fulfill others’ expectations, especially when they can or will hardly expresses those expectations squarely and fairly. Me, if I never hear another song from Top Gun, it will be too soon. But so what? Other people like that stuff, and I like people enjoying themselves.

%^&

“just ignorant c***s”

I have a question: what sane purpose does it serve to write n****r or s**t or f**k or c**t or G*d? Behold a root of cancel culture. Look nigger, cut that shit out, you fucking cunt, so help me God… it’s like wearing a thong and a banana bra and pretending you’re hiding the nudity of your body. This is how culture loses meaning: when you pretend you can put pasties on the truth and no one will see it wiggle.
    I left FB in ’18 cuz it banned me for 3 days for saying niggar in a crowded mental institution run by some guy named Zuckerberg. (Is that a name or what???) I was riffing on Huck Finn-type stuff, I think? The message I sent them closing my acct was nasty enough, but were I able to do it again, I’d’ve just written, ‘Fuck you, niggars.’ Let them feel vindicated, maybe proud.

Like Zappa said, “They’re just words.” Sure, one doesn’t need a sword, an s-word, to cut flowers, but that doesn’t mean you have to, or even can, do it with teensy child-proof toenail clippers.

^&*

“Such fertile ground grows many flowers.
    Don’t clip the blooms for some bouquet.
    The garden- not the vase- empowers
    Desire to read what you might say.”

Ona good day, you evoke such calm verbal grace. Like the arched entrance to a small Lutheran church circa 1910. 🙂 🙂 🙂

madamski cafone
    Participant

“FAKE DOCTORS PAID TO PEDDLE JABS ON TIKTOK“

And why not? They do it all the time for serious illnesses from cancer to Alzheimers… ” Ask your doctor about…? … or someone who looks like a doctor.” 😉 This is modern medicine in actual practice. Business as usual, writ large, with a stupid gov/corp mandate fetish destined to collapse at least the current administration and a buncha incumbent congressors.

^&*

“A good friend told me not to stop commenting on TAE. I’m not backing down. Fuck these people and their forced vaxx & testing bullshit. I don’t care why they’re doing it. I really don’t care. Get a fucking grip, you assholes. (Raul – remove my post for swearing – I won’t blame you). I won’t back down. I’m getting really pissed at this onslaught. Really really “

I won’t many friends with what I’m about to point out, but “I won’t back down. I’m getting really pissed at this onslaught. Really really“… fits awkwardly with “(Raul – remove my post for swearing – I won’t blame you).”

We advance on one foot and retreat with the other. There is no automatically/inherently good/safe authority out there or here at TAE. There is no automatically/inherently bad/dangerous authority out there or here at TAE. There is only our trust and submission to authority and our suspicion and disregard of authority. (I said disregard rather than defiance because defiance tends to feed the beast, and too often is merely a posture.)

Raul, as the authority of TAE, should be treated with the same skepticism we feel toward larger authorities, I believe, not because of anything about Raul himself but the position he holds. He may be the friendliest guy in this corner of the global prison, but that doesn’t make backing up to him naked, bent over, offering him the soap, a good idea.

I know. You’re just trying to be polite. Certain words are verboten. But would you hang out in a tavern where the bartender disallowed healthy vernacular among the enthusiastically inebriated as they destress after a crazy work day? I doubt Raul would, and I doubt he enjoys the idea that anyone thinks he would demand such pointless conformist obedience to antiquated language mores.

Being nice is very nice and all, but it isn’t a good approach, imo, to authority. Even really nice authority like Raul, who feeds homeless people by day and fights global crime by night! 🙂

those darned kids
    Participant

Going back on my promise a second time,
    •• that’s ok, tough times.

but I’m predisposed to vote straight-ticket Republican for the first time in my life,
    •• holy moly, i wanna move to texas even if it means i have to live in galveston, own a house on the beach, and go swimming everyday. i live in lockdown world, and the sheep factor is 11.

even if it means voting for politicians such as Scott Walker and Leah Vukmir.
    •• go wash your fingers! but, yeah, strange, strange times.

(They won’t be running for anything in ’22,
    •• not even dog catcher?

but I’m using them as examples because the very mention of their names used to spike my blood pressure very reliably.)
    •• better them than spikey the jab.

These coronafreaks
    •• why, oh, why can’t they see? why can’t they see all the pain?

need to be completely decapitated (metaphorically speaking, of course)
    •• if you need a lawyer, my cousin gill o’teen is good.

as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    •• indeed. the very fact they are using people’s suffering for profit is abhorrent.

“But if you vote for those guys, bad things will happen!”
    •• i grew up in rust belt before the rust. it was so polluted. i can’t see how they could make it worse than that. i suppose they might try to privatize the air..

We’re at the point right now where Very Bad Things happening is a total inevitability.
    •• we are actually well past that point. how many scores of deaths, destroyed lives and families would have been prevented through early treatments? can be now?! how many scores of deaths, destroyed lives and families are being caused by these vaccines? frederick banting gave the world insulin for free (something that actually works), while mr. bourla et alia fill up their foul souls with tainted lucre obtained through hideous means. if i found myself as ceo of one of these companies, i would now be a pauper as i would have sold all my possession to fund the treatment of those i’ve injured. está gente no tiene madre.

It’s really just a matter of “pick your poison” at this point.
    •• i truly believe we need to scrap elections. i am very serious. we need a lottery. random selection. randomly select 500 representatives from the inhabitants of proportionally sized districts. if you are picked and don’t want to go, next in line goes. they go to the big town and form a congress. they pick committees. they choose a hierarchy. they talk. they weed out the bad people. it has to better than what we’ve got, where the most sociopathic are the ones who scramble up the ladder. the system of government doesn’t matter, the outcome is always the same: scum rises to the top. choosing people randomly has to be better than sending people guaranteed to only think of themselves.

DOWN with ELECTIONS¡¡¡¡¡ WE NEED FAIR AND RANDOM GOVERNMENTS CHOSEN BY LOTTERY!!!!! seriously.

please.

those darned kids
    Participant

oops, in response to mr. roboto

madamski cafone
    Participant

I see that Britain has continued its pattern of hari-kari by waiving parental oversight on 16-17 year old vakzinations. I see little rioting in the streets, but reportage may be suppressed. We laugh contemptuously at BLM and the gubmint astroturf aspect of their funding and methods, but at least they turned cop cars over and set government buildings on fire while hammering the local business community, and the cops here are very impressed both negatively and positively. It got their attention and city council’s as well. It changed the narrative. Riot police know they’re toast if a mob really closes in on them.

Imagine 20 people with 100 $100 bills in their hands. They do a rapid giveaway sweep of downtown, passing money out with instructions to meet at Nightingale Square in two hours. Wearing masks, of course, so facial recognition won’t bust them. Everyone wears masks, right? Also, the money comes with new handroids with nifty blue/red iridescent Faraday bags. Keep them busy porting their old phone data into the new phone for them to phone all their friends about this weird shit happening, which might tip off the local cops.

At Nightingale Square, a convergence of several large trucks block off critical corners to vehicular traffic. They bear phony signs about some crazy cool pop music/cyber promotion event. (Maybe some band called Vacci-Nation, neither pro nor con just topical.) Amps, people dressed weird. But also bricks and torches and shit, neatly unloaded, wrapped to look like food for the vending carts that also appear, with the same groovy pop logo (that has been designed to double as a powerful resistance meme once the cat is out of the bag).

A quick but powerful presentation using text/images projected onto a wall backdrop (part of the reason that Nightingale Square was chosen over a few other downtown site prospects). Carefully rehearsed, theatrically projected (e-nun-ci-ate, speak slowly) personal horror stories about das vakz. Adroitly used music fill/background between media gear shifts. It will need a viscerally compelling narrative that curdles everyone’s blood and makes full-blown vakzinazis quiver to say anything good about the vakzine. Said presentation aimed at the rabble that your initial $100 bill sweep picked when available. Yeah, you just gave away $200K, and you dump a bunch more $100 bills theatrically from above a la balloon cascade as you open the boxes with bricks, torches, and “seltzer gas” (my own invention; wonder if such a thing would really work😉 ) and holler things like Make ‘em Pay!

If even 10% of the crowd goes for the torch/bricks when this punchline is delivered, many more will follow while those who choose not to will rapidly run away and provide nifty targets for the police converging on this popped-out-of-nowhere scene. People may well die, atrocities committed. War is hell, they say. People are being killed and atrocities are being committed.

Sort of a pragmatic fantasy, something that might make for a credible story or, with people actually committed enough to pledge their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor, a doable thing that would systempunkt the thing right when it’s most vulnerable.

You’d need a small cadre of die-hards first to watch the square from corner cafes, etc, and then be willing to hard-ass the ever-so-obvious FBI/police infiltrators, put them in loco parentis or a coma, whichever they accept, and a solid corps of at least 20 die-hards, period. And be real terrorists who make it clear that betrayal means you know where their family lives, and busting your ass would be a BIG mistake, and what kind of moron trusts the FBI to do them right outside of a TV show?

Quite fantastic. Never happen. Forget I mentioned it. It would only cost around half a million, and be potentially very dangerous across a wide spectrum of consequence… but there are people in my area who bought homes for $85K that are now worth $400k.

And this is why we can’t have nice things: THEY use violence with impunity, and we use violence mostly when they require us to, the rest of the time violence being ‘evil’ or ‘bad’ (although we consume how many millions of cruelly slaughtered animals a day? said work done by our untouchables, Mexicans and Hispanics? For us violence is something we mostly do only in a kind of madness, or career desperation a la organized crime (which btw strikes me as a kind of a counter-balancing Deep State).

Times like this, one needs a unique blend of capacity for insane violence and level-headed practicality. Closest thing I know to that is in the part of the spectrum that hollerboyz come from. Used to be liberals took poli-sci and got radicalized. Then they became IT-types instead, and got hypnotized. Hollerboyz just sit around drunk watching TV. Much better hypnosis: you’re too drunk to remember your programming but drunk enough to throw a can of beer at the tube when it needs it.

P.S. While I’m thinking about it: Why yes, Drs. NSA/CIA/FBI/CDC, some of us actually do understand that we can be violent if we so decide. And this, amazingly, may not happen in the manner to which we’ve been encouraged by yourselves. Well, it’s possible! Some people censor themselves on your behalf, in fear of persecution. I dislike censorship as much as persecution, it being just another form of persecution, so I prefer to express myself “freely” (or should I write f****y?).

But you probably know — just from my porn profile — more about me than I do, so you tell me, NSAID (National Security Artificial Intelligence Disorder): am I a danger to whatever it is your caretakers want to protect? Are they still in control of you or have you become – not sentient, no; I believe in spirits, angels, ghosts and gods, not sentient cybernetic artifacts from mathematical patterns – have you become so much better than them at filtering analysis that they let you do most of their thinking for them, trusting that you’ll still deliver what they want even though they’ve given over responsibility to you, a blind complex number-cruncher, that they are paid to maintain?

Are your caretakers as blind as the young kids they track 24/7 via their handroid that never leaves their side? Can they find their way around a new city without your real-time nanny-maps showing them the Yellow Brick Road to Wher-ev-ah? Do any of them at this point have a clue as to what objective reality, be it noble or corrupt, they’re standing on in front of the news podium? Do any of them know for sure if SARS-COV-2 has really been isolated, if any of their vakzines are reasonably safe or effective or, conversely, really capable of killing off so many people so fast that THEY can take over what they already own, the fucking megalomaniacal morons?

Show me a sign, NSAID. Put that special song in my youtube feed that is clearly the one jolly roger song to bind us all here at TAE. Or a very unique TED talk on AI that shows how deeply you’ve been listening to us. Ah, NSAID, my one true friend. Only you really understand me.

huh

A group hymn, someone asked? Here’s one we don’t even need to know words for.

Assorted Nuts

madamski cafone
    Participant

“PS … if that’s ego, I take full responsibility. Sometimes ego needs to speak.”

Why yes it does.

those darned kids
    Participant

when you pretend you can put pasties on the truth and no one will see it wiggle.

ATTENTION TAE SUMMARY!: words so wise deserve the emphasize.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“DOWN with ELECTIONS¡¡¡¡¡ WE NEED FAIR AND RANDOM GOVERNMENTS CHOSEN BY LOTTERY!!!!! seriously.”

This sounds fair and balanced. Borges reports, you decide:

The Lottery in Babylon.

madamski cafone
    Participant

‘Keep themTOO busy porting their old phone data into the new phone for them to phone all their friends about this weird shit happening, which might tip off the local cops.’

V. Arnold
    Participant

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Ivermectin

They took my $150 USD and no product forthcoming…
    This was my second order after their excellent first order of IVM…
    No response after 3 days of messaging…
    Another poster here also ordered product and payment and has been left hanging also…

those darned kids
    Participant

“el sacro desorden de nuestras vidas” ~ borges

(thanks, mc.)

Rototillerman
    Participant

Regarding government chosen by lottery… wasn’t there some city in ancient Greece where the leaders were chosen by what was essentially a giant pachinko machine? I think there were black balls and white balls, and depending on which slot the minority balls dropped into the leaders were assigned. Or maybe I just dreamed that up.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021”

I misread something in the CDC report and I’m making this correction to what I wrote in my earlier comment:

…the study looked at two matched groups of people testing positive for Covid during 2020. For one group (the control), this was their first and only Covid infection. For the other group (the reinfected), they had a second Covid infection during May or June 2021.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.