Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn The Angel Appearing to the Shepherds 1634   • Jesus Would Be Branded A “Domestic Terrorist” Today (Whitehead) • Christmas Eve
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2022]

Germ
    Participant

Happy Crimble to one and all on this finest of blogs.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I know it is traditional to call the 25th of December Christmas but for me it is the fourth day after the summer solstice, and the time for real celebration was six months ago, when the Southern Hemisphere New Year commenced and the sun started to appear earlier in the morning.

Next up in the fake official calendar (which calls the twelfth month the tenth) is the fake new year, which is called New Year by the fake controllers of NATOstan countries, and so everyone else does too.

Mind control is a powerful thing indeed, allowing all sorts of crazy distortions of reality to be declared correct and official.

As a not-so-amusing aside, what did the scorpion say to the frog shortly before stabbing the frog in the back? “You can trust me. I would never stab you in the back.”

What did The Scorpion say to the gullible sheep before stabbing them in the back? “Get vaccinated. The vaccines are safe and effective and are the best way for you to protect yourself and those you love.”

Of course, although I refer to The Scorpion, there are, in fact, millions of scorpions infesting all of the Airstrips that comprise Oceania. Like creatures from a Dr Who story, the scorpions have some kind of cloaking device that conceals their true identities and creates the impression amongst the unobservant and gullible that they are human beings.

This war on society, engaged in by the scorpions and constantly ramped up to ever higher levels, has clearly reached a crucial period, that time when those who still cannot see the wood for the trees either wake from their corporate-media-induced slumbering or get annihilated.

I see little sign of the proles waking from their corporate-media-induced slumbering.

I guess everything will have to be made substantially worse before the proles do wake up. Hence, I still keep an eye on world events and trends but am very focused on personal projects relating to the meltdown of society.

Here is an ‘amusing’ piece of Orwellianism, coming from the Office of the Auditor General:

‘Putting integrity at the core of how public organisations operate’

High standards of public sector governance and accountability are essential to healthy democracies at both a national and local level. They enable the effective and efficient use of public resources in the wide range of agencies that make up the public sector.

Governance

Governance is the system by which an organisation or project is directed and controlled.

Management involves putting those decisions into practice.

Every governing body needs to:

have a clear purpose and to stay focused on it;
    have clear roles and responsibilities that separate governance and management;
    lead by setting a constructive tone;
    involve the right people;
    invest in effective relationships built on trust and respect;
    be clear about accountabilities and transparent about performance against them
    manage risk effectively; and
    ensure that you have good information, systems, and controls.’

https://oag.parliament.nz/good-practice/integrity/integrity-framework

My personal level of faith in anything ‘official’ has now reached rock bottom, i.e zero.

I may write to the Auditor General and point out that absolutely nothing that the management of Airstrip Five says or does complies with reality, let alone complying with ‘good governance’; indeed it is all fraud. But with ‘everything’ falling apart, such a report is now low on my priority list.

aspnaz
    Participant

Another poster objected that “It’s so obvious she’s martyring herself in the glare of the public as a way of publicising her beliefs, she knowingly went into that area to get arrested. You must think we’re all crackers.”

I emigrated from the UK more than twenty years ago and the reason was that I could no longer stand living with those people. The person who claims he is not “crackers” is showing off his ability to see through the protest regarding her beliefs, what he doesn’t see is that she is protesting government censorship of her commonly held beliefs. Some would argue that they are beliefs based on the CofE religion, the official state religion. Yes, the person is obviously crackers, but not in the way he thinks, he is too stupid to understand that he is supporting government tyranny and why it hurts everybody in the country. Not going back to the UK, the people are still as horrendous as ever.

Germ
    Participant

@aspnaz

Haha – I returned the UK after 20+ years in N. Cali.

Leaving here soon though.
    Devon’s been a great 10 year Chapter.

Off to Mexico 🇲🇽 !!

Dr. D
    Participant

“Tennis star, Novak Djokovic, set a new high-water mark in sports by being banned for not doing drugs. Djokovic says he will skip all events that require vaccination.”

“”It is 20° in Memphis, TN & we are stuck in what is now a 6 hour “rolling blackout”… on Christmas Eve.
    Because of left-wing “climate change” lies & hysteria, necessary nat gas infrastructure needed…”

Couldn’t be better. Never stop. This is exactly what the doctor ordered. Least amount of people dying in a world war that has the most dangerous weapons ever known.

“Yes Alice, as we try to peer through the looking glass, we discover it’s a mirror now. The reflection is the opposite of normal,”

This is the key element. Evil – or Satan’s evil at least – is a minion. It has no imagination, no creativity. As the top guy doesn’t report to anyone, who’s his minion, what’s his “Plan”? Therefore, his Plan is God’s Plan. The #Opposite of what God, #Logos wants. If God wants it, he wants the #Opposite.
    That’s how, strangely and pathetically, Satan’s highest aspiration is to be a monkey and ape God, but in reverse. What a waste. I thought you were a rebel, man! And here we’re all stuck with the same old s—t, except it doesn’t work.

That’s what we have here. Anyone have another explanation? Because if they were just taking money it wouldn’t be a mirrorverse. It would just be graft where they have nice homes, boats, and parts of the city to live in. Instead, we have their cities being covered in human s—t and their McHomes are pathetic. So ugly if I owned one I’d burn it down and replace it with something decent. No imagination. No creativity. No love. It’s the ultimate trap.

But think about that. Why mirrorverse? Because it’s not a mistake and it’s not a fraud: it’s a RELIGION.

“But it is only President Putin who can put an end to this bloodshed.”

Can it be any more clear? We have a war. With at least two sides. But only one side is responsible and only one side can surrender. That’s #Logic.

There’s not much to say to that. Since we’ve heard only that since we were born, we now find it reasonable, it sounds normal to us. Life is, when we get our way. Or else it gets the weapons hose again.

“US Says Putin Finally “Acknowledging Reality” after 300 Days of War (ZH)”

Not sure of the change here, which one would think has to be intentional. And the U.S. is always projecting, 100% of the time. It’s their #Religion, their psychology, as above. They can’t create things. They are only chimps, imitating things or smashing them. So they only project what they are doing onto the #Other. That’s all they’re capable of. Sure, some of us might have been normal once, but it’s astonishing at this point, with a lifetime of examples that they still can’t recognize Narcissists and their same-old playbook when it’s the same for ages. Any narcissist: it’s about me. Whatever I say about the other guy, it’s about me.

U.S. finally “Recognizing reality” after 300 days. We’re in a war, not a local action, not a proxy. Russia must topple NATO and the war-party in the United States. That’s alright: the War Party wasn’t legitimately elected and commits impeachable crimes hourly. We’re removing them too.

“China Calls US a ‘Direct Threat’ to the World (RT)”

No no no. A “Threat” is a thing that might happen. The U.S. already attacked 20 countries this century and have toppled 100 democratic nations in the last 100. Officially.

“US Defense Act Is a ‘Political Provocation’ – China (RT)”

They are opening a second front. What choice does China have? So when we start this war, the U.S. will have 5 fronts going. What was that about not fighting a two-front war?

“CIA Pushed Twitter to Censor ‘Anti-Ukraine Narratives’ (RT)”

Because Ukraine is the most important nation on earth, and the Ukrainian people are the most important people on earth. We do whatever they say. We give them whatever they want. We fight whoever they tell us to. We get #Nuked if necessary.

All our people are killed, our states fall. – Don’t Care! You’re untermensch. As top racists, in a nation of declared, official racists, all other races exist only to be killed in the service of Ukraine. That’s you. In USUK, Canada, Oz, and NZ. But they’ve killed every Pole before too and are killing Germans and Dutch now.

The only aggression is against Ukraine. The only defense is for Ukraine. On Twitter and everywhere else. Because our own people are co-racists. This slice of Ukraine literally believe they are the children of the angels, and choose people who share their heritage. So when they say Sláva Ukrayíni! They are pledging fealty to their #racism and lineage. As the children of the angels. …The Fallen Angels.
    This is why it’s a cult #Religion and has to be dealt with differently.

This is not a secret, people, you can read it in most history books.

Actually, speaking of narcissists, mirrors, projection, and lack of creativity, I saw a bumper sticker “Get over it. He lost. And you’re in a Cult.” A – Mazing. After 6 years of this, no self-awareness. Repeating the EXACT thing the Right has said, channeling Q-Anon, right down to the word choice. …And AS a people who STILL think Trump was installed by Putin, who’s under their bed like Santa Claus, or like demons of anger and lust. (you have to know former religious people to understand this is literally true.)

Imitation. Monkeys. Mirror world. No creativity. No self awareness. No self preservation. Minions. They have canceled their Inner Light.

“US Moving Bioweapons Research out of Ukraine – Moscow (RT)”

Pack up the research but don’t take the scientists. Compartmentalization. I was watching some show like “24” where they invade the lab and say “Is that all of it?” Scientist/inventor: “Yes.” Hahahahaha! Well in THIS lab. You have no idea what other labs your boss is also funding, friend. You think you’re a unique and special snowflake, the only guy who ever used Crispr. You’re not. Your another diploma mill from Columbia, a dime a dozen, a cheap whore.

Good thing about it in Ukraine is that Russia will have utterly infiltrated them and will know everything going on. Losing that by moving to new labs with new vetting, new people, is a BAD thing. It’s dangerous and makes them/us blind.

Worse, since they believe in a golden bloodline and want all other races killed, – you know, Hitler’s “Master Race” thing? With the “Aryans” from that part of the world? With enough time and work they can probably succeed in a weapon that will kill the rest of us that are actual humans with actual empathy. They already said this, in that “Religion is a mental illness” we can fix with drugs and vaccines. Never feel bad about that nasty conscience again! Wot a relief! A world with no shame, what could be better?

“That was it. She was arrested for praying “in her head” near an abortion clinic.”

Thoughtcrime. Your internal psychological states are not yours. They are owned and controlled by the state. They tyranny knows no bounds, it extends to #All, the universe, again in a petty imitation of God himself. They claim this space. Forgetting, I guess, that God doesn’t CONTROL everything everywhere. That’s one of our complaints about him, that he allows #FreeWill.

So translation: what is “Praying”? She was “Thinking”, Thoughts, in her head. She had feelings. She was not worshiping the State, but something other. That is arrestable, imprisonable #Crime. And You’re Next.

You can stop this. You’ll have to anyway as no one can live in those conditions. No one is safe, not even billionaires. So you might as well start now when it’s easy.

“The Birmingham City Council order says that prohibited acts includes “but is not limited to graphic, verbal or written means, prayer or counselling.”

The written law literally outlaws prayer. …But only Christian prayer. Others are all fine. Hail Satan! Say, would this be against the higher law, and centuries of British law, which includes even a long, strained tolerance of Catholics?

So modern Britain is more intolerant than The Protestant Revolution, more Intolerant than the Vatican, more intolerant than the Inquisition, burning witches. And we all approve. Well, we get what we get then.

Oh, P.S., this is the same as the FBI’s, DoJ’s “Conspiracy”. A crime that may or may not have been thought of but was never acted upon. You know, like when on pay day you think you might need to rob a bank to get a Happy Meal at McDonald’s. You THOUGHT it.

“GOP Wants Pelosi to Testify Before Jan. 6 Committee (CB)”

In concept, she had total control over all D.C. security citywide. She is also on camera stating she expected this to happen hours before. Why haven’t we asked her already?

“Nancy, we’ll get you, and we’ll fly you back from Italy once you’re the ambassador,”
    Oh so Italy is the important place with the upcoming skullduggery and coups as Ursula be lyin’ said. Thanks for the heads up.

So according to that map, Sweden and England hate children the most of anyone on earth. That makes sense.

Box Jellyfish. How alien. They may be the most intelligent creatures on the planet, how would we know? They don’t use radio, you see, therefore they are nobodies. Meaningless. They don’t exist. If they don’t use radio they’re not people, just like everyone before 1880 were nobodies, meaningless, and should probably have been killed. Well, we were putting this off-ramp where your planet was, and all I see are non-radio using animals, so bulldoze away, I guess.

Germ
    Participant

Faithless singer Maxi Jazz dies peacefully in his sleep as tributes pour in for star

“died peacefully in his sleep”

Totally Fuckin’ Normal !!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-faithless-singer-maxi-jazz-28774168

Quackzine! Quackzinated!!
    https://t.me/robinmg/25489

Happy Fucking Christmas !

TVASF
    ☠☠☠

Oroboros
    Participant

The Tooth Fairy Angel Christmas Tree

All pulled from the mouths of Santa’s Elves!

Ho, Ho, Ho

Oroboros
    Participant

Jurassic Holiday Tree

Oroboros
    Participant

Tribute Tree collected from those extra sharp turns on the highway off ramp

Happy Fossil Fuel Christmas!

Oroboros
    Participant

The Vegas Blackjack Tree

Hit me again!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

What Dr. D said about radio this fine Christmas day got me to thinking about how peculiar are the things that we choose to use as criteria for judging the value of other people. And before even getting started on that I would first like to draw everyone’s attention to the fact that the very act of judging the value of others is, in itself, an act of pure narcissism to start with, because the word “value” in this question is PRESUMED to mean “what is their value to ME ?”

Getting back to the “radio” thing, it’s as good of a criterion as many other things (one could as easily use other technological achievements of collective humankind as well. For examples, “manned space flight”, or “controlled nuclear fission” or even “mastery of DNA.”

What one chooses to use as a benchmark of advancement makes very little difference. One standard serves as well as any other. The point I want to make though, and what makes the whole damned exercise so FUNNY, is that regardless of the standard chosen, the pathetic fact is that NO ONE meets it. Absolutely nobody, not one person on the whole entire earth could come within a country parsec of living up to that standard or meeting that criterion.

Starting from scratch, NOBODY could design or build a radio, or an airplane, atom bomb or living cell. Not even close, because it takes millions of people working in close and coordinated collaboration for many many years to do ANY of those things.

So, does that mean we fail our own “value-standard test” and are about to get bulldozed?

Oroboros
    Participant

The college ‘Dirty Laundry’ tree

Hey, improvise with what you got

Oroboros
    Participant

The Way Too Much Weed tree

Red
    Participant

Never trust a billionaire.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Medical Exam Christmas tree

Bend over please!

Utterly ridiculous!

Oroboros
    Participant

Go bananas tree

This one comes with a couple of hidden surprise tarantulas!

Oroboros
    Participant

Everyone has their way of coping with Christmas crisis

Oroboros
    Participant

The Barbie horror glitter head tree

You know, like, ah, merry something

Oroboros
    Participant

The Retro Pierced Tongue Bath Tree

Run for your life……

Oroboros
    Participant

Nice

Oroboros
    Participant

Scare the Kids Off Your Front Lawn Hipster Tree

Oroboros
    Participant

Book Nerd whimsical attempt at holiday cheer

Oroboros
    Participant

The Resigned Too My Fate Zoloft Tree

zerosum
    Participant

Try peace,
    Again, try using the United Nations

Armistice, truce, ceasefire, peacekeepers,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
    The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization whose stated purposes are to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.[2] It is the world’s largest and most familiar international organization.
    Its missions have consisted primarily of unarmed military observers and lightly armed troops with primarily monitoring, reporting and confidence-building roles.
    The UN, after approval by the Security Council, sends peacekeepers to regions where armed conflict has recently ceased or paused to enforce the terms of peace agreements and to discourage combatants from resuming hostilities. Since the UN does not maintain its own military, peacekeeping forces are voluntarily provided by member states. These soldiers are sometimes nicknamed “Blue Helmets” for their distinctive gear.[139][140] Peacekeeping forces as a whole received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1988.
    ——-

Thanks Oroboros!
    As my nephew says: “Have a Christmas!”

greco
    Participant

(111 x n ) / (3 x n) = 111 / 3 = 37
    The beauty of algebra

willem
    Participant

“CIA Pushed Twitter to Censor ‘Anti-Ukraine Narratives’”

This revelation gives us the open confirmation we needed that government censorship is not about SCIENCE, as was asserted during the rollout of the jabs. It is a broadly-based attempt to simply propagandize the public into adopting the government line. There is no “science” about one’s opinion of US support for Ukraine—you either think it’s good, or you don’t.

“US Says Putin Finally “Acknowledging Reality” after 300 Days of War (ZH)”

I’d say that Putin has exercised remarkable restraint in waiting so long to publicly acknowledge what Russia certainly knew long ago to be true.

Autonomous Unit
    Participant

The Calvin and Hobbes cartoon (believe in Santa to get presents) is an example of Pascal’s Wager:

“Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas if God does exist, he stands to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (an eternity in Hell)”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I have a question for Pascal.

Which view of existence is more fundamentally true, that there are existing things to be aware of, or that there is awareness of things existing?

Getting it right is pretty important.

zerosum
    Participant
    Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

DBS: Being able to distinguish sophistries is pretty important, too.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Thank you Oroboros, for the selection of room brighteners, some very edible, other not so. In the gloom of a midwinter evening, in some cases without electricity, room brighteners surely have a place.

One glaringly obvious omission is the Warmongers Tree, which consists of the hardware necessary to kill other humans by the truckload -rifles, machine guns, flame throwers etc. with hand grenades as baubles -a celebration of the power of semi-stable nitrogen compounds to revert to more stable nitrogen compounds and expand at a phenomenal rate in the process.

Yes, we do have a major nitrogen problem. But it’s not the nitrogen problem the Empire of Lies pretends is the major nitrogen problem.

I’ve been wondering where the chemical plant necessary to convert natural gas into ammonia and thence into weapons-grade nitric acid are these days. Which nation is most profiting from the production of high explosives? China? That’s where most of the chemical plants ae these days.

We do know there was a lot of heavy industry in the Russian-speaking regions formally known as Donbas is what was eastern Ukraine. Presumably whoever controls those regions has considerable access to the gear required to make weapons of war.

It may be a bit like using oil to fight wars over the control of oil reservoirs, which Airstrip One began doing in 1914, and which Airstrip Two perfected in recent times.

You know the end is near when Airstrip Two can no longer provide military cover for the looting exercise it is currently engaged in in Syria.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

A note on the severe distortion of the Jet Stream due to superheating of the Arctic region and the wild fluctuations of temperature being experienced across Airstrip Two and Airstrip Three at the moment.

Wild Winter Weather

The image on the right shows a forecast of very low temperatures over North America with a temperature of -40 °C / °F highlighted (green circle at center) for December 23, 2022 14:00 UTC…..

https://arctic-news.blogspot.com/

One may wonder at what point people will begin to regret the orgy of consumption of resources and the generation of humungous quantities of pollutants that have characterised living arrangements in the Empire of Lies over approximately seven decades.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Very wise words from Nate.

Oroboros
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@AlexanderCarpenter re: “DBS: Being able to distinguish sophistries is pretty important, too.”

That’s too subtle for me. Please clarify.

Oroboros
    Participant

A fervent Christmas Wish, from the big guy:

Oroboros
    Participant

The Zeitgeist Christmas

Starring the world’s favorite intellectuals

Hey, don’t over think the holiday!

Susan C
    Participant

I’m a bit confused about the ‘airstrip’ numbers. If the basis is Orwell’s ‘1984’ then I understand airstrip 1 to mean the UK. That would mean the others might all relate to the 5 Eye countries – UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, but what is the order if this is the case?

I come here every day and appreciate reading the links Illargi posts and I often read through the comments. This appears to be one of those circumstances where the in-crowd is talking to each other only.

Happy Christmas to All
    and Best Wishes for the New Year!
    🎄☀️💖☀️🎄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.