Debt Rattle December 12 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 12 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

‘Daly’ Store, Manning, South Carolina July 1941 • CIA’s Blatant Lies Demolished By A Little Simple Logic (Craig Murray) • Chinese Media Hit Out At Tru
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 12 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Kudos to Craig Murray and Julian Assange for their fearless reporting and myth/lie busting.
    I, in my 71 years (and counting) cannot recall a time when the MSM was such a blatant tool of empire.To the point of outright lies and outright propaganda. Truth is no longer even in their policies. And the willingness of those human stenographers (not even close to reporters) to knowingly participate, is just stunning.
    My last bastion of U.S. reporting, Amy Goodman, has failed miserably. She still believes the “white helmet” bullshit in Syria.
    By, by, Democracy Now.
    TRNN (The Real News Network) seems to have integrity and, most importantly, honesty.
    99% of my news now comes from countries other than Briton, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, and Brussels (Belgium).

Happiness Depends On Health And Friends, Not Money
    Hear, hear; however, a minimum income can help with both.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Erm, bye, bye…^

zerosum
    Participant

From
    A merciless put-down by Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, and former Rector of the University of Dundee. Close associate of Assange.

• CIA’s Blatant Lies Demolished By A Little Simple Logic (Craig Murray)

“they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two”

Define Whistleblower – see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower
    …… “The list of negative consequences to whistleblowing seems endless: …..

zerosum
    Participant

Stay tuned for the answer to ….

Wouldl Tillerson promote the destruction (war) on his world assets?

Would Goldman Sack advise anyone to take action that would be negative to Goldman Sack?

Glennda
    Participant

After reading the words of Craig Murry I signed the petition at Move On.org. It was started by a friend of mine. The thought is good, but it probably just adds one more page to my file at the FBI. I rather doubt that Obama will respond to this request. Sigh.
    Below follows the suggested post to put on FB. Since I don’t indulge in that I show it to you all.
    =====
    “Here’s a sample message to send to your friends:
    ———————————————————————————-
    Hi,
    The media tells us that it is the “consensus” of the CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies that the Russians hacked our presidential election to help Donald Trump get elected. Yet so far no evidence has been made public to support such a shocking claim. With fairness of our electoral process being questioned and the risk of a military confrontation between the world’s most powerful nuclear armed states, the public needs to know the facts.
    That’s why I signed a petition to President Barack Obama, which says:

“Tell President Obama to order the nation’s intelligence agencies to make public the evidence they have that the Russian government interfered in our election to help elect Donald Trump. With the integrity of our democratic elections at stake, the public right to know outweighs concerns about “sources and methods.””
    Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your name:

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/show-us-the-proof?source=s.fwd&r_by=492007

Thanks!”
    ====
    My comment: They have less than 200 signatures, but it started only a few hours ago.
    Feel free to sign it too and get another page in your FBI file along with the one that says you read TAE a non-MSM source of news.

First they came for the Muslims………

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.