Debt Rattle December 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 16 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Yasuhiro Ishimoto Untitled, Chicago 1950   • mRNA Vaccine To Blame For 98% Of Cases Of Myocarditis Among Children (DE) • Has Omicron Shifted RBD
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 16 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

One of the other media lies was to treat a single text as representative of a fury of panicked texts, where all the GOP admin was hammering back and forth at each other. Turning one text saying “Hey this is happening, we should take action to stop it” into a mass-crowd shouting. Sort of like camera angles at most protests or Biden rallies. And again, the texts are saying they should STOP this, which to the media means they should, have, did ENCOURAGE this. Because #AntiLogos as a religion means #OppositeLand.

As NeoCons…and of course NeoLibs, who are all the same people…”Fail Up”, then someone, everyone, and NOT THE PEOPLE, are very, very, very HAPPY with all their actions and wars. And since they “failed” and it cost more than expected when they didn’t greet us with flowers, then wouldn’t one have to ask why the power blocks behind them are so supporting and rewarding of their performance? That is to say, wouldn’t it be truer to look at how they were clearly accomplishing a task they didn’t admit – such as transferring trillions to their corporate friends in a merger of Corporation and State, under an eternal war footing, staking out permanent worldwide forward bases “for 100 years”–McCain, and open repression at home, the very definition of fascism – and being rewarded for that SUCCESS instead? The real goals? Nope, it’s just a coincidence. Rich people always pay you when you fail and punish you when you succeed. That’s #Winning. That’s how they got where they are, by collecting and rewarding failure.

Mike Pence could/should have opposed electoral votes if he believed they were fraudulent and wrong. Then it would be further legally pursued with great contention as outlined in the “Constitution.” That’s our official process, but when you’re both illiterate and profoundly ignorant, but also both too foolish and too arrogant to ask anyone, you can’t be expected to know that. You just make stuff up instead: it’s easier.

Would you rather he/someone thought something was wrong and DIDN’T stop it for review at the time? Of course! I don’t care how I win, I just need power so I can make them all pay!!! Mwahahaha! I will drink wine from the skulls of my enemies and listen to the lamentations of their stupid, Christian women! …As we’ve seen for 2 years running, or 20, or even 200, who knows?

Anyway, leave it to them to see ordinary legal processes, laid out for 230 years, to be illegal rebellion. Yes, a rebellion against the total crony insider power, and lack of rule of law as we have presently. “I AM the Law!” Judge Dredd “The Law is in my mouth!” –King John “I will kill half the universe for ecology and the greater good!” –Thanos These are not the quotes of the heroes, sir. Maybe you should lay off the TV for a while.

Hyperinflation Bill II is dead it seems. But with it, the entire agenda of Biden. Which is good, since for example, he double crossed every progressive and voter too young to realize from Obama and Clinton (and Bush, and Nixon, and Wilson) that OF COURSE they would screw and double-cross you. Duh. In this case, reversing student loan forgiveness, or as better known, “corporate bank welfare” where they sell a product (loans) with zero risk and 100% reward by the trillion-trillion$$. And when they fail, transfer them to the government/taxpayers at 100c/$1. So from $50k loan forgiveness, then less, then mere deferment, then 0% interest, at the end here it’s 100% pay me my loans you childrens, RIGHT NOW!!! Daddy smoked too much crack at his third mansion, and needs some more money for weapons to openly bomb children. So I need 100%!!! While you’re 35 and still living in a basement pulling coffee while we shut down the economy on purpose worldwide, 18 months after we all knew that wouldn’t work.

…And that’s just one example of one double-cross, but: “Government,” so ‘nuff said.

It’s their utter bankruptcy that’s got them not paying Russia, transferring printed money to Pfizer (they created 100 million-billion doses in 200 days? Really? And create another billion doses like every other month? Or like Afghan soldiers, the doses never existed and you paid them anyway?) Direct money as government owns/pays/merged with media, and so on. That’s why they behave so strangely. They’re broke, it’s collapsing, and BoJo and Andrews can’t pay his coke dealer, can’t pay his mistress, his blackmail, and just needs a few days, honest!! to pay the loan shark. I’m good for it! You know me, man!

And that’s the same story as Evergrande and worldwide.

Everyone’s still waiting for the organic collapse to start so they can move. Note DNC have all pitched in to toss Joe. Huh? It’s three years out. Why? And is nobody running the show? We all know presidents are selected, not e-lected. …Which is because when this cracks, they will move to challenge the election results and toss 2020. And for what? To import Cheeto? Nah, nobody will go for that. We’ll need a new election altogether, which takes time, and a new campaign therefore. And a historic break no one will forget and can point to 100 years from now.

They would like to stall it – always – and hand the bomb BACK to the GOP in the 2022 Midterm, THEN collapse it on them, same plan as Cheeto’s team had, as the DNC/CIA/CCP are blind minions with no imagination. Imitators, counterfeits, like the Morningstar. Maybe they’ll get that far. If they do, so fine, the White Hats will run things and have greater public support in a critical time. Last time they ran things gas was $1 and more black jobs were created than in 50 years. Sounds terrible.

But there are lots of plans, and everybody has a plan until something happens. The world has never done this before and it’s the “Undiscovered Country”. But you’ll have alternative media online then, Bitcoin Root, and the Pentagon’s Planet II block of IP addresses to DNS with. That’s a lot further along than if you’d tried it in 2000 or 2016.

I don’t approve, but I can understand it. All “justice deferred is justice denied.” Justice denied means present injustice, theft, murder, continues on. Millions stay injured.

Speaking of, media now positioning “Bombshell! Walls are closing in! Trump’s going to jail!” when Assange testifies before Congress. Uh-huh. But note they KNOW. Again. Note they are pre-positioning, spinning it. Just like the USSC case last week. They know ahead of time and we don’t. How. Odd. Oh I’ll be waiting to hear every word from Assange when he gets here. Probably couldn’t have unless UK thought he would be killed in-flight. So we’ll see.

those darned kids
    Participant

Ah, the night sky! The inspiration for civilization!
    And some “humans” are actively working on ways to make sure we will never see them again.

“Them” = the stars.
    Billions of doses- mostly saline. Why not?

Rover
    Participant

Billions- to randomly optimize fear 😨 of the “Other”

John Day
    Participant

PhoenixVoice said: “Fascinating story about baboons.
    However, I disagree with the idea that all the aggressive young males should be eliminated…
    It seems that the strong “mothering” did not take the aggression out of the males in the forest group…simply caused it to only surface when it was needed.
    I’ve believed for a long time that our culture is strongly male dominated. I’ve supposed that bringing in more female influence might balance our culture out.
    Quixotically, the women’s movement in many ways became about women out-competing the males at the males’ own game. (Which always seemed pointless to me.)

There is value in the innate tendencies of both sexes. I understand full well how difficult it can be to raise children when I am only one person, pushed to shoulder the roles and responsibilities that two adults should carry.”

(It was not I who ever advocated the elimination of adult males or young males.)
    I am in complete agreement with your statements. We ARE the animals that we are, and we can socialize somewhat differently, within a range, without becoming other-animals, as “Fourth-Industrial-Revolution” would make (most of) us.

Reservation of ALL violence for threats to the group (and I assume food-animals) has merit, when violence, killing, is part of the animal nature. It makes the group happier and sweeter.
    It did, in this case, arise from the death of all of the adult males, which changed the culture.

Most of Western civilization has had a fall of violence since the end of WW-2, but urban-jungle zones of famine and drug-craving are having violence rise again, making separate pockets of violent culture.
    (Getting lead out of gasoline really helped reduce violence, and it was not understood as a cause until after-the-fact.)
    Queens were historically as violent as kings, the violence being abstracted at that level. [Which Clinton would you prefer as a master?]

What should we best do with our culture without changing our nature?

I think we are working that answer out, to some degree, in this forum. It has been worked many times, already.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Moderna CMO: Delta and Omicron Could Combine to Create ‘Monster’ Virus

Hyping up a hypothetical combo of variants, which is beyond our control, while shrugging off the very real occurrences of adverse reactions to the mRNA injections which are not beyond our control, since they are taken voluntarily (in most cases, unless it’s forced on you as a child).

zerosum
    Participant

Hope for the best outcome for future generations
    Hope that the immune system will win

• mRNA Vaccine To Blame For 98% Of Cases Of Myocarditis Among Children (DE)
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/epdf/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056583
    The Pfizer injection was responsible for 131 (94%) of these cases, with 128 (92% occurring after the second dose. The researchers state in their findings that the most common symptom was chest pain, occurring in 99% of the patients, and that 26 patients (19%) were admitted to intensive care because of the condition.

Conclusions:Most cases of suspected COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis occurring in persons <21 years have a mild clinical course with rapid resolution of symptoms. Abnormal findings on cMRI were frequent. Future studies should evaluate risk factors, mechanisms, and long-term outcomes.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

John Day
    “ What should we best do with our culture without changing our nature?”

I believe that, ultimately, it comes down to storytelling and myth. (That is why the censorship is so strong right now.)

I fell in love with musicals at a young age. In college I double-majored in music and theatre. The past 6 weeks I taught a 1 hour class for the local retirement community about Broadway musicals. (On Zoom. They won’t let me teach in person because I’m not vaccinated. Their loss…it is technically easier for me to teach from my living room than to travel 3 miles, and the pay is the same.). Preparing for each class, collecting video clips, has reminded me of the power of storytelling and myth.

Ironically, when Les Miserables (English version) premiered in London critics hated it. But the audiences kept coming; tickets kept selling, the show persisted. Eventually, critics also gave it positive reviews. The issues raised in Les Miz spoke deeply to audiences…one theme is the poverty of the people, oppressed by the economic system.

Currently, most of the new musicals (not revivals) are rehashes of other material — the Ghost film of 1990 has been made into a musical — Disney makes its feature length cartoons into musicals, and some have taken existing music and crafted stories around them (such as Mamma Mia.). And then there is Hadestown.

Hadestown was composed and written by a folk music singer/songwriter who had a snippet of lyric come to her mind about 15 years ago, and was inspired (and impelled, by the Muses, perhaps?) to expand it first into a song cycle and then, with help, into a feature length musical. Like Les Miz it’s themes include people oppressed by their economic system. It came to Broadway because it’s messages spoke to people, not because it wowed audiences with spectacle.

If anyone is interested, this video is a good introduction to Hadestown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2AwRjJ1lv8

Rover- yup. And it’s cheaper!
    It makes me wonder if the “hot batches” are the only real ones out there.

chooch
    Participant

CJ Hopkins has a new post!

Rototillerman
    Participant

Hadestown! Fantastic stuff! I saw the live show when it came to Portland. I love Anais Mitchell’s work. For a good many years she lived here in Portland, honing her craft in the songwriting community. Greg Brown was an inspired choice for Hades – “Why We Build the Wall” for some reason really captures the spirit of the Iraq war years for me. It has new relevance now in 2021.

chooch
    Participant

Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) grilled the CEOs over the mask comments.

“I’m shocked that some of the CEOs here today have suggested we no longer need masks mandates on planes,” he said. “In the face of Omicron, children under five who still cannot be vaccinated….and that we still allow unvaccinated people on planes.”

Markey added that it was “immoral” to suggest that people on planes be forced to sit next to unvaccinated, unmasked passengers. To that, Nelson agreed that it wasn’t time to lift the mask mandate.

“I believe that the government has taken a very responsible approach to this,” she said. “We believe it should continue to stay in place. It’s a workplace safety issue. We do need a consistent message though. It troubles me too to hear different messages. I would hope we are going to stay on the same messages and follow the medical experts and do what’s necessary to keep everybody safe.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ceos-southwest-american-airlines-question-need-masks-planes

Rototillerman
    Participant

Another fabulous artist I would recommend is Eliza Gilkyson. Peak Oil-aware, sustainability crisis-aware, human-aware, amazing artist. Here is a link that will bring up cuts from her 2014 album, “Nocturne Diaries:”

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eliza+gilkyson+nocturne+diaries

Recommended: “Eliza Jane,” “No Tomorrow,” “World Without End,” heck, they’re all good.

John Day
    Participant

“Reasons For Things” blog post is up, with a lot of links you have seen here, and hopeful perspective, but please don’t slack off now… https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/reasons-for-things.html

This looks like good news about (free Christmas vaccine) Omicron:
    It does not bind to cells deep in the lung tissue as well as prior variants, but binds better to airways. Binding better to airways, and reproducing more there helps it to spread faster. Not binding as well to deeper lung tissue helps it to not kill lungs.
    “Anti-vaxxer, vaccinated vaccine inventor”, Robert Malone MD has more about this research.
    ​ ​”This is why this new finding from a team at Hong Kong University is so significant. Because it indicates that what may be most important about Omicron may not be the ability to evade vaccine-induced immunity, but that it has shifted its preferred tissue target for infection and replication to the upper airway instead of deep lung. That could explain why it is more infectious, replicates to higher levels, and yet causes less severe disease.
    Let’s hope that is our best gift this Christmas.”
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/has-omicron-shifted-receptor-binding

​ Another pro-choice vaccinated anti-vaxxer… Corbyn misses all of the memos about how to be a “good lefty”, like Tony Blair.
    Led by Jeremy Corbyn, the British Left Opposes Vaccine Mandates as Anti-Worker and Repressive, Glen Greenwald
    The term “anti-vax” has expanded so widely that even vaccine advocates, such as Corbyn and trade unions, are now included by virtue of defending bodily autonomy.
    ​ …​exactly as we have seen with so many other political labels — terrorist, racist, fascist, white nationalist, anti-Semite — this once-descriptive, precise and useful phrase has metamorphized far beyond its original meaning into something barely recognizable or cogent. That transformation has been deliberate, with a clear motive: to weaponize the term into a potent political insult designed to compel submission to decrees from institutions of authority and stigmatize dissenters, threatening them with reputation destruction. The rapid expansion of the term “anti-vax” into a coercive political weapon has been years in the making, but the COVID pandemic was the steroid it needed to blossom into one of the most reputation-crippling labels one can affix to a political target.
    ​ ​Just as is true of accusing people of being terrorists, white nationalists, fascists or anti-Semites not because one espouses views traditionally designated by those terms but as punishment for any sort of dissent, the destructive power of the COVID iteration of “anti-vax” resides precisely in its vagueness, its lack of precise contours, its emptiness and meaninglessness.​..
    The rapid expansion of the term “anti-vax” into a coercive political weapon has been years in the making, but the COVID pandemic was the steroid it needed to blossom into one of the most reputation-crippling labels one can affix to a political target.​ ​​(like “conspiracy theory”?)
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/led-by-jeremy-corbyn-the-british?

John Day
    Participant

when the lie becomes an end unto itself​ , el gato malo​
    contempt for truth is the hallmark of contempt for the people
    “​Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies,​ their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
    for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate ir.” Hannah Arendt 1951, The Origins of Totalitarianism
    ​ ​one of the ugliest parts of the propaganda complex is when they stop caring about facts or even plausibility altogether.
    that’s where the real contempt for the subjugated emerges.
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/when-the-lie-becomes-an-end-unto

​”He’s speaking as a private person” (Russian-controlled news outlet.)
    The Covid-19 pandemic has sparked “chaos” and “turmoil” stemming not only from the “lacking knowledge” about the transmissibility and danger of the virus itself, but from the will of the super-rich to “snatch an opportunity to bring people in line,” Gerhard Ludwig Mueller said in an interview with Austria’s St. Boniface Institute last week. He is a high-ranking judge at the Vatican court…
    The world’s financial elites are now using the pandemic and the measures governments take to fight the spread of the virus to subject people to “total control” and establish a global “surveillance state,” he added.
    ​ ​“People, who sit on the throne of their wealth,” see an “opportunity to push through their agenda,” the cardinal said, naming Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, billionaire George Soros and the head of the Davos Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, among those behind the alleged global control scheme.
    The cardinal then accused the global financial elites of an attempt to bring forth “a new man” created “in their own image and likeness,” adding that he would not wish such a fate on himself. “That has nothing to do with democracy,” the former Regensburg bishop, who once headed the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, said.
    The cardinal’s statements, which only recently surfaced in the media, sparked a wave of criticism from German media outlets, which quickly branded his words “conspiracy theories.”
    Some experts invited by Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine and other media said his words can be interpreted as a comparison between the actions of the modern government and those of the Nazis, whose crimes are thus “played down.” They also said that a mere mention of Soros in such a context can be seen as anti-Semitic…
    …Mueller himself told the dpa in an email that he rejects the logic under which anyone who “criticizes the financial elite … is automatically on the wrong side.” He also once again pointed to the “illegitimate influence” exerted by the “super-rich elites in various countries.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/543138-gates-soros-covid-control-bishop/

John Day
    Participant

​Well, at least he shows all of his work…
    Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines , Steve Kirsch
    An independent derivation of the VAERS URF using the CMS death data leads to a URF of 44.64 which then leads to a 388K excess death estimate.
    ​ “​My estimate of the VAERS under-reporting factor (URF) at 41 was based on anaphylaxis rates reported in the Blumenthal paper published in JAMA.
    I have argued that the anaphylaxis rate is an appropriate number to use to (under) estimate deaths because I believed that deaths would be less reported than anaphylaxis to VAERS for two reasons: 1) usually lacks the time proximity to vaccination, 2) the person seeing the death may not know the vaccination status of the victim and may not technically be required to report the death.​”​
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/latest-vaers-estimate-388000-americans

​A second pathology conference report of autopsies on 15 people who died between 7 days and 6 months of COVID vaccination revealed that 12 of 15 deaths were due to vaccination. Lymphocytic myocarditis and blood clots (thromboemboli)​ were common causes of death in this group. (Auto-translated, so awkward to read.)
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/second-pathology-conference-reveals-12-out-15-people-died-vaccines/5764665

(What if it is really only 92%?)
    New Study finds the Covid-19 Vaccine is to blame for 98% of cases of Myocarditis among Children
    ​ ​The new study was conducted by dozens of doctors and scientists from several Universities, Children’s Hospitals, and Schools of Medicine across the USA and was published in the American Heart Association’s (AHA) journal ‘Circulation’ on December 6th 2021.
    ​ ​The researchers investigated 139 children and young adults with 140 episodes of suspected myocarditis, of which 49 were confirmed and 91 were probable. Most of the patients were male (126) and the median age was 15.8 years.
    ​ ​Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, whereas pericarditis is inflammation of the protective sacs surrounding the heart. Both are extremely serious conditions due to the vital role the heart plays in keeping a person alive, and the fact that the heart muscle cannot regenerate. Serious myocarditis can lead to cardiac arrest and knock years off a persons life.
    ​ ​Results shows that suspected myocarditis occurred in 136 of the patients equating to 98% of all cases of myocarditis. The Pfizer injection was responsible for 131 (94%) of these cases, with 128 (92% occurring after the second dose.
    ​ ​The researchers state in their findings that the most common symptom was chest pain, occurring in 99% of the patients, and that 26 patients (19%) were admitted to intensive care because of the condition.

New Study finds the Covid-19 Vaccine is to blame for 98% of cases of Myocarditis among Children

(Scroll all the way down to access the window and scroll through the pages of the medical newsletter, Med Check. Awkward, but effective.)
    Young People 40 Times More Likely To Die From Vaccines Than From COVID Says Major Japanese Study
    A major Japanese medical bulletin​ ​has warned that the risk of dying from the COVID-19 vaccine for people in their 20s may​ ​be 40 times higher than the disease itself.
    https://greatgameindia.com/young-people-40-times-risk-vaccines/

John Day
    Participant

​It is going to help fully documented people to exist, have money, go places and buy things in the world… (Huh? or else what?)​
    Digital Surveillance — the Real Motive Behind Push to Vaccinate Kids
    “The real purpose behind the historic, unprecedented push to vaccinate the very young, even against diseases like COVID that do not pose a threat to them, is to fold the current generation of children into the blossoming global digital identity system.”
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/digital-surveillance-motive-behind-vaccinate-kids/

​More from the anti-vaxxer, vaccinated, vaccine-inventor, Dr. Malone:
    Another reason not to jab the children: Omicron
    The data are overwhelmingly clear: it is time to stop vaccinating healthy young people
    …”Make no mistake, this is 21st century media warfare, and we are fighting against horizontally integrated corporate-sponsored Global Tyranny. This is likely to be the first skirmish in what will be a long war, and we are outgunned and out capitalized by far.”​ …
    ​ “The Science” is clearly on our side. Jabbing the kids with these genetic Spike vaccines is madness.
    The data are clear. Officials have reported​ ​110 Omicron cases as of Saturday in the USA. Of the 66 people for whom vaccination status has been reported, 52 were fully vaccinated and many of those had been boosted. What we don’t know is whether or not those people who have already had COVID-19 actually caught Omicron, but it was so mild that they weren’t aware of it or if prior infection conferred complete immunity. What we do know is that 78% of the people in the USA/CDC report who have contracted Omicron were vaccinated. These data also direc.tly contradict the public relations “data” press release from Pfizer that the third jab would protect against Omicron Clinical data ALWAYS trumps lab test data.​..​
    (The UK death “with Omicron” was “reported” by BoJo after this was published. Still no details.) There have been NO DEATHS reported anywhere in the world with Omicron, including in the USA. Now there will be, because older people, people with high co-morbidities will catch Omicron and will die. People die from the common cold too…
    …all evidence shows that Omicron is much more mild and vaccinated or unvaccinated will catch this variant.
    ​ ​Now, let’s talk children. For all the reasons listed above, it is clear that vaccinating children now is a very bad idea. 146 million people in the USA have had SARS-CoV-2 , that is about 45% of the total population. This means 45% of children have had SARS-CoV-2, that is the virus – because children rarely get severe disease from the virus. It is the severe disease that is COVID-19. COVID-19 is the severe disease caused by the virus. Historically, children get infected by the virus.
    ​ ​Now that Omicron will become dominant very quickly and we know that there is a very good chance that natural infection confers better protection against Omicron and that for everyone this new variant is mild, why would we want to mandate vaccination for our healthy children?
    ​ Remember, this is what we know already before Omicron emerged:
    1 in 2700 male adolescents will get pericarditis/myocarditis from the Pfizer vaccine and the event rate appears to be even higher for Moderna.
    1 in 2200 will get some sort of neurological event from the vaccine (based on the curious case of Pfizer clinical trial participant Maddie de Gary).
    That the adverse events in children are much higher than originally reported in the phase 3 clinical trials.
    That the long term sides effects for this vaccine are unknown.
    That after vaccination, there is a 3-4 week period of immunosuppression, where children (and adults) are susceptible to latent viral infections and other viruses.
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/another-reason-not-to-jab-the-children

John Day
    Participant

This analysis of the cause of Gulf War Syndrome being specific lots of (unannounced experiment) anthrax vaccine, using squalene adjuvant (for rapid vaccine response, but bad side effects later) has been buried by the DoD. I became aware of it from a 1999 investigative report in Vanity Fair.
    It is almost impossible to find by a Google search. I went to Vanity Fair Archives 1999 to get to this May article.
    The Pentagon’s Toxic Secret, by Gary Matsumoto
    https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/1999/5/the-pentagons-toxic-secret

This later scientific research confirmed Matsumoto’s hypothesis, but all you will find now is that “the hypothesis was debunked”. (Unlimited budget…)
    Antibodies to squalene in recipients of anthrax vaccine​
    Journal of Experimental Molecular Pathology, August 2002​
    Abstract: … We previously reported that antibodies to squalene, an experimental vaccine adjuvant, are present in persons with symptoms consistent with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) (P. B. Asa et al., Exp. Mol. Pathol 68, 196-197, 2000). The United States Department of Defense initiated the Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP) in 1997 to immunize 2.4 million military personnel. Because adverse reactions in vaccinated personnel were similar to symptoms of GWS, we tested AVIP participants for anti-squalene antibodies (ASA). In a pilot study, 6 of 6 vaccine recipients with GWS-like symptoms were positive for ASA. In a larger blinded study, only 32% (8/25) of AVIP personnel compared to 15.7% (3/19) of controls were positive (P > 0.05). Further analysis revealed that ASA were associated with specific lots of vaccine. The incidence of ASA in personnel in the blinded study receiving these lots was 47% (8/17) compared to an incidence of 0% (0/8; P < 0.025) of the AVIP participants receiving other lots of vaccine. Analysis of additional personnel revealed that in all but one case (19/20; 95%), ASA were restricted to personnel immunized with lots of vaccine known to contain squalene…
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12127050/

John Day
    Participant

Take heart but don’t slacken your pace while fighting the lies and manipulations.
    Davos’ Last Stand Flops at the Box Office
    ​ ​So Davos’ Last Stand hit theatres a couple of weeks ago. Starring OmicronVID-9/11 as the latest unseen killer this was supposed to be the horror movie of a generation.
    Geopolitically, this is the worst opening for a movie since Ishtar…
    ​ ​Davos’ Last Stand is the best flop in history, forcing a complete rethink of a studio’s project management and restructuring.
    We’ll have a lot of fun going over the post-mortem on it but only so as to distract us from the horror from the previous entries in the series.
    ​https://tomluongo.me/2021/12/13/davos-last-stand-flops/

The headline is dramatic, and somewhat wrong.
    “Multipolar means more than “three” in “today’s multipolar world”.
    Look, India is a “power” again, like always before in history! Russia and India have historically good relations.
    Russia does not “need the US to counterbalance China”.
    There is a much more traditional approach already existing within established inter-national relationships.
    Putin’s coup In India Will Shock The U.S.​ ​, Simon Watkins
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Putins-coup-In-India-Will-Shock-The-US.html

Worries about the “more-useful” nuclear weapon. (It’s “small”, four times what destroyed Hiroshima.) “We” need to be deterred from using these things.
    Will America’s New Nuke Deter War, Or Bring It On?
    In a bit of irony, a Twitter comment by Jill Hruby Administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) pointed to a new nuclear bomb as proof America is committed to nuclear deterrence. This is where it is important to remember that deterrence means, the action of discouraging an action or event through instilling doubt or fear of the consequences…
    An article in The National Interest on October 9th, 2018 by Zachary Keck indicates this bomb may be the most dangerous nuclear weapon in America’s arsenal. The combination of accuracy and low-yield make the B61-12 the most usable nuclear bomb in America’s arsenal. It also makes using nuclear weapons thinkable for the first time since the 1940s.
    https://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2021/12/will-americas-new-nuke-deter-war-or.html

chooch
    Participant

Today I awoke in a funk. I am usually long gone before Mrs. Chooch gets up. She found me on the couch underneath my woobie. I had just finished reading the link on myocarditis and left ventricle damage.

I said, “hey babe, do you remember your post Covid EKG? There were indications of inflammation in the ventricles, did they say which side?”

She asked, “Why?”

I said, “Just curious.”

She said, “Hey, do you remember when we were hiking in Tennessee and you cut your leg to the chin bone on a sharp rock in a creek that we were crossing?”

I said, “Yep, it was like 3 hours to the nearest ER.”

She said, “That doctor spent over an hour cleaning out that wound before she stitched it up. She then gave you a script for two antibiotics and you were like is that necessary? “
    “If you don’t want to risk losing your leg.” the doc said.

To which you replied, “How would I know if an infection was bad enough to lose my leg?”

The doctor said, “If it goes south, you will start getting red streaks going up your leg.”

You then said, “So I could hold off on carpet bombing my GI tract until there were signs of serious infection?”

“I wouldn’t recommend that.” the doc replied.

When we got in the car to go home, my wife looked at me and said, “You are going to take the antibiotics, aren’t you?”

I said, “Only if I need to. We know what to look for and you are going to use some those essential oils that you have been telling me about to help with the healing.”

She was like, “Yep, I saved your leg and you didn’t have to screw up your GI tract.”

I replied, “It did get dicey after a couple days. It was super inflamed and painful, but I ran a monster fever that night and everything got better from there. You gotta give some credit to the immune system and that doctor was pretty hot too.”

She said, “You better get your butt to work.”

On my drive in, I began to think about Covid and the risk of serious infection. I had assessed this over a year ago (before vaccines) using one of the online risk assessment calculators. After plugging in all my statistics, I had a 95% chance of not being hospitalized with a serious infection. So basically, I have an immune system with 95% efficacy against infection leading to hospitalization.

From the CDC site,
    Among U.S. adults without immunocompromising conditions, vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 hospitalization during March 11–August 15, 2021, was higher for the Moderna vaccine (93%) than the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (88%) and the Janssen vaccine (71%).

So what am I missing here?

Now we are moving into the Omicron wave and the vaccine network marketing program is now selling antibodies, those measured in vitro are pregnant with protection. Of course, the discussion of natural immunity is non existent and the notion that most everybody’s immune system on the planet is up for the challenge.

The thing about copious amounts of spike specific antibodies floating around waiting for serious infection to occur is that the risk of undesirable cardiovascular and neurovascular autoimmune conditions will increase with each jab.

Then the masks and testing, holy hell. Where I live, everything is near normal, at least outwardly. We went to a Christmas symphony event at a local church recently. When we get to the venue, masks required sign on the door. I looked at my wife and said, “how far do you want to push this, are you willing to be asked to leave?” She was like, “damn straight!”

Only maskless couple in the audience. We were encouraged several times to put on masks, we didn’t.

Here is the thing, unlike a year ago when we hit our local establishments maskless, the vibe was more of a fearful one that emanated from the masked.

At the symphony that evening, it was a palatable hate emanating from the masked.

Feeling some Stones.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I posted about the state of moral decay yesterday, aside from the bioweapon attack, as it has become a clear & present danger, at least our environs…

The level of death & injury brought on by self-obsessed people has truly left me shocked & amazed 😐

I do not see, or believe, we have enough of a moral & ethical citizenry left in America to count on a restorative backlash, really a spiritual revival, to save the remnants of western civilization.

Of course I have said as much, noting how Natural Law is as dead in the majorities consciences as the mythological Greek gods of yore…

25 years ago I thought there was a chance to right the USS America, but with the rise of #ANTISPIRIT + #ANTIAMERICA beating “real reality” to a pulp by political tyrants of every spectrum, that still small voice required to see the “correct” path is lost in the noise.

Another thought today. Does anyone know how tweakers & opium addicts may be adversely effected by the mRNA cocktails? Wouldn’t they have an elevated risk?

Seems that addicts are approaching event horizon in ‘MeriKa, they of course would have an attenuated life expectancy…

The die of over the next 4-5 years should be nothing short of astronomic, we can only pray that a remnant remains to say NO! to TPTBs’ totalitarian psychopathy.

All the best,

Gary

zerosum
    Participant

There have been NO DEATHS reported anywhere in the world with Omicron, including in the USA. Now, (later), there will be, because older people, people with high co-morbidities will catch Omicron and will die. NOT from Omicron but will die with having Omicorn.
    People die from the common cold too…
    …all evidence shows that Omicron is much more mild and vaccinated or unvaccinated will catch this variant but not die from Omicron.

———
    Only Essential Travel
    Only Essential People

Non-essential people should not do non-essential travelling to non-essential destinations

If you are reading this comment, consider yourself non-essential
    If you are over 60 and receiving a pension count yourself as non-essential.

Essential people are out there working.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Panic in Canada! Yes. It all started with Province of Ontario.

Ontario’s official update on COVID-19 projections, Dec. 16, 2021:

Key findings

• Cases are climbing across most public health units. The Omicron variant will shortly become the dominant variant.

• Omicron transmits very quickly. Early evidence suggests it can produce severe disease. Without prompt intervention, ICU occupancy could reach unsustainable levels in early January.

• Although vaccines are less effective against Omicron infection, boosters can substantially increase protection. Even 2 doses likely provide strong protection against severe illness. The risk of severe illness is dramatically higher in the unvaccinated.

• We can help protect the most vulnerable with vaccination (children and boosters). Rapid rollout of booster doses is essential, with strong focus on the most vulnerable (e.g., long-term care, shelters, high- risk communities) and healthcare workers.

• Increasing vaccination is not enough to slow this wave. Circuit breakers with strong additional public health measures (at least 50% fewer contacts) and strong booster campaigns (250,000 per day) could
    blunt the Omicron wave. High-quality masks, physical distancing indoors, improved ventilation,
    and increased access to rapid testing can help buy time for boosters to take effect and keep schools open.

• Although uncertainty persists, waiting for more information will eliminate the opportunity for action.

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Update-on-COVID-19-Projections_English_2021.12.16.pdf

Above findings are now heralded, hourly – on the hour, every hour – on Canada’s national network – CBC

Rest of Canada reacts, … boosters now recommended after three (3) months after second jab!

As I’m currently shopping for a replacement air filter for my furnace, I see a definite difference the way folks mall around in the mall, … almost overnight, folks reverted back to a behaviour as it was the way back at the advent of the pandemic. Freaky times are back, … returned with vengeance!

F.S.

Dora
    Participant

This is a very interesting and very long thread by Michael P Senger about Xi’s China lockdowns and how they propagated around the world, and how China’s bot farms keep promoting lockdowns worldwide and censoring other views. A new “China Syndrome”, so to speak.

“SNAKE OIL: HOW XI JINPING SHUT DOWN THE WORLD”

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1454830348324380674

those darned kids
    Participant
    TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

All pathogens feed on an iron buffet… well, almost all, but the exceptions are few and far between!

Got inorganic metallic iron filings in that tasty morning cereal Big Brother prepares for you? How about that tasty bread so many people seem allergic to? Pasta? Rice? Orange juice? Baked goods?

Do you read labels?

Are you fit?

God warned you… could a pathological narcissist read Daniel 2:43 and BLAME YOU for CHOOSING to disregard God’s advice?

“Simply stated, the human body can not assimilate inorganic minerals and solids of this nature. It Kills”:
    ~R

“Example, were you found to be deficient in ORGANIC IRON, you may want to eat more spinach!”
    ~R

“Everyone is looking for a narrative
    It’s of no consequence, really.
    What is important is that which remains unseen. Pay no heed to the noise and commotion…but SCRUTINIZE that which IS present but not comprehended.
    Remember, it is natural LAW that the grand plan truth MUST be within reach of all.
    Blindness is by CHOICE

~R

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Of course I have said as much, noting how Natural Law is as dead in the majorities consciences as the mythological Greek gods of yore…

Uh, no. “Natural law” can be neither “natural” nor a “law” if it can cease to exist (in context). I think you mean unnatural moral law — the true name of what is incorrectly labeled as “natural law” to fool the people who don’t pay attention to details… which is most people, and IS a natural law!

“It takes much time and energy to break down existing dogma and rigid thinking, but it is inevitable that one order will inevitably yield to another. It is NATURAL LAW.”
    ~R

Those LAWS which truly define how the human interacts within its environment. These are not secrets...they are readily observable if one is diligent and objective.
    Another way to think of NATURAL LAWS might be:
    YOUR perception of reality (ie how you believe that you, and others, interact and behave) MINUS the BEAUTIFUL LIES (and assorted delusions on the conscious and subconscious level) equals NATURAL LAW.”
    ~R

“We abide by the “universal” law, but “you” don’t.
    We have no control over “universal/natural” law.
    We obtain our power, in part, by this observation of “universal/natural law”!”
    ~R

“You presume that killing violates the Natural Law. Aside from the Human genus, where do you see indications of this in nature.
    If humans act differently than the majority of the animal kingdom, it is not, by definition a Law.
    Give an example in nature where any species is “safe” in the definitive sense of the word.
    Don’t you understand? It is the ILLUSION of “safety” which provides ultimate control…for only then does “fear” work as a tool of control.
    I think the humans on this site at least understand THIS point.”
    ~R

“You may understand the stakes are very high! When you truly understand this aspect, you will understand there can be no “ethics” situational or otherwise. There is only survival which is the true Natural Law.
    Sometimes I am amazed how clueless you all really are!”
    ~R

“Your initial presumption is correct. There is ALWAYS a solution for any “intractable” situation!! Always and without exception, for ever and ever!
    My statement was that Natural Law FAVORS the strongest or best abled, not that the strongest or best abled always prevail in every situation! It is rare that humans invest the requisite effort to learn these remedies!
    for want of knowledge, my people (read bloodline) are lost”
    ~R

WES
    Participant

So here in Ontario covid cases have risen from under 500 per day during the summer to 900 per day a week or 2 ago. Yesterday it was 1,800 but today 2,400. Perfect for the CBC’s fear porn show. Since I don’t watch CBC or for that matter TV, I am immune to it!

Today Toronto had a Chinook with temperatures reaching 17 degrees C or 60 degrees F. I used the opportunity to change the engine oil on the car. I must be getting weaker, because I had trouble loosening both the oil drain plug and removing the oil filter. My son did the last oil change.

According to Zerosum, the Canadian government considers me to be totally unessential. However, I have this solar enclosure in my backyard, that let’s me travel to Florida on sunny days, for a few hours, all without a passport of any kind! So a big f**kyou mr socks! May your Xmas stocking contain something soft and smelly, and ideal for stepping in!

My 21 year old daughter, forced to take the shot by her university, had her 2nd Pfizer shot 2 days ago. She has been bedridden with a fever for 2 days now. Not good.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@John-Day @phoenixvoice

I’ve been attempting to follow your discussion pertaining to the forest troop, but missed some, so I will do the best I can explaining the intent of my post and presenting a worthy analysis for lessons that could be gleaned.

First, I agree with both of you in disagreeing with Salopsky’s conclusion that getting rid of all the young aggressive males would make our society “better”. For one, as Dr. Day has so noted, the attempt at matriarchy the previous 60 years or so has only led to the sharing of domination and “male” values. Additionally, we have also seen many older (even in the octogenarian set of “leaders”) traits that lend toward controlling and dominating other people. So I think we’ve taken the wrong lessons from this.

As Dr. Day has noted, “mothering” did not eliminate the propensity to violence, nor did it completely eliminate hierarchy within the troop itself. From the elimination of the most aggressive and dominant (which occurred as a consequence of the greed and avarice of the “alphas” by fighting over and eating poison meat), therein produced males who were less concerned with their “place” (as superiors acknowledged and at times shared resources with subordinates) than with making sure the troop survived peacefully while reserving their rage for those who sought to fill the power vaccuum. The “male” propensity to protect remained while the greed was jettisoned.

While the forest troop was an extreme example, there is also the case of the bonobos who descended from a species of chimps. Bonobos are also peaceful with little in the way of power struggles or domination, but this framework was theorized to have been achieved through natural selection. I remember having an assignment in evolutionary psychology while in university, and theorized this selection came about when females selected partners who were more likely to engage in play, thus breeding the need for dominance out. This hasn’t occurred in humans. In fact, we’ve chosen for more aggression and more dominance despite choosing some “feminine” traits. Natural selection being a long process, we simply don’t have time to unwind those traits through selection.

When I posted that, I noted an Illinois legislator’s bill to strip the unvaccinated of their health insurance and the reaction to said bill that involved threats against Carroll. Whether those “threats” were real or imagined was irrelevant to the fact he withdrew the bill after the backlash (though outrage was apparent) from constituents and tried to virtue signal his way out to avoid any further repercussions.

The point I was attempting to make was that our “leaders” use of fear and anxiety to dominate could very well produce a backlash severe enough to where we might see the very punishment the forest troop used on ones who sought to dominate the troop. Humans can only take so much fear before the flight (in fight/flight) mechanism before the urge to fight happens, and said “leaders” may not like the result. This is actually one of JMG’s worries when doing his divinations, that he envisioned a scientist torn limb from limb by people tired of their diktats (or possibly aided and abetted by those who lost people due to vaccine injuries) in the ensuing backlash. While I remain hopeful we get a better society from the lessons drawn, it’s not a given at this point.

The post wasn’t a pure thought at any rate, but if they keep pushing, it’s almost a certainty at this point.

zerosum
    Participant

“…. My 21 year old daughter, ….”

I lost my battle with my 11 yr old grand son. Now, I can only hope that his immune system will win.

John Day
    Participant

Chooch,
    “only maskless” couple at the Christmas concert…

“Party-on, Wayne!” “Party-on, Garth!”

🙂

@Figmund Sreud:
    You’d feel a lot more relaxed in Yoakum, Texas. Really, completely at ease…

Oroboros
    Participant

The Year of the New Normal Fascist

https://consentfactory.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/nazis-laughing-auschwitz-cropped-3.jpg?w=791&h=400&crop=1...

These Nazis laughing at Auschwitz are the spitting image of the Covid Nazis in firm control lording across the planet like clowns in the moonlight.

They consider themself untouchable and they consider you, the deplorable sheeple, disposable.

Assange is their calling card, their warmup act, their proof of concept.

No wonder their contempt for humanity knows no limits.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Year of the New Normal Fascist

The Year of the New Normal Fascist

“And so, as 2021 goose-steps toward its fanatical finish, it is time for my traditional year-end wrap-up. It’s “The Year of the Ox” in the Chinese zodiac, but I’m christening it “The Year of the New Normal Fascist.”

And what a phenomenally fascist year it has been!

I’m not talking amateur fascism. I am talking professional Class-A fascism. Government and corporate sanctified fascism. Bug-eyed, spittle-flecked, hate-drunk fascism. I’m talking mobs of New Normal fascists shrieking hatred and threats at “the Unvaccinated” as they are dragged off “Vaccinated Only” trains, painting Nazi-era messages on their windows of their stores, leaders of government fomenting mass hatred, TV commentators literally quoting sadistic Nazi SS doctors, leftists going full-fascist on Facebook, concentration camps, Goebbelsian propaganda, censorship of dissent … the whole nine yards.

Here in Europe, things are particularly fascist. One by one, New Normal countries are rolling out social-segregation systems, ordering “lockdowns” of “the Unvaccinated,” and otherwise persecuting those who refuse to conform to official New Normal ideology. Austria has made “vaccinations” mandatory. Germany is about to follow suit. “Covid passes” have been approved in the UK. Greece is fining “Unvaccinated” pensioners by reducing the amount of their state-pension payments. Swedes are “chipping” themselves. And so on…..”

John Day
    Participant

@WES: I’m praying for your daughter.
    An hour or two in “Florida” wouldn’t hurt her.
    Vitamin-D is on board, I hope.
    An aspirin per day until she is better, maybe a cetirizine per day, too.

WES
    Participant

As for sparkle Socks planting trees, he would never stoop so low as to get his hands dirty planting a tree.

It is enough for him to say 2 billion trees will be planted, by someone else, of course.

What do you expect from someone who has never performed a day’s work in his life.

He was born with a silver shovel in his mouth!

John Day
    Participant

@CT Barnum: PhoenixVoice said most of that erudite stuff you attributed to me. I quoted her through the miracle of copy-paste.
    Bonobos have sex for fun and social cohesion a lot.
    It’s a complete perversion compared to healthy open competition.
    We don’t put bonobos in American zoos…

You said:
    “I noted an Illinois legislator’s bill to strip the unvaccinated of their health insurance and the reaction to said bill that involved threats against Carroll. Whether those “threats” were real or imagined was irrelevant to the fact he withdrew the bill after the backlash…”

Illinois has a hammer made of not-enough-money-to-pay-all-the-bills.
    When your only tool is a hammer, the whole unvaccinated world looks like a nail.
    <it seemed like such a good idea at the time…>
    🙂

John Day
    Participant

@All-Y’all:
    I just copied and pasted that whole CJ Hopkins article to Eleni in Athens. I think she’ll like it.
    I wrote “from CJ Hopkins, behind enemy lines in Germany”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.