Debt Rattle December 22 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 22 2023

• This topic has 64 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by WES.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Weeping woman 1937   • Russia Is Negotiating With The Houthis For Red Sea Passage (Helmer) • ‘Stopping Bloodshed In Gaza Our Primar
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 22 2023]

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Are these the same?

“I get the sense you believe since I don’t want to track down and kill every Jew on sight, I am therefore unfailingly pro-anything-any-Jew-worldwide-does. While I must have 5-10 comments on the inappropriateness of Israeli actions daily”

“To block out such inconvenient truths (the voice of conscience) the privileged use ‘conversive thinking’, which means changing the outcome of the reasoning process to a more convenient outcome”

aspnaz
    Participant

In fact, the coalition ships which will be in the Red Sea will themselves be targets for Yemeni missiles (as the Houthis have already warned)…And the Americans are unlikely to risk conducting a ground operation against them.

I imagine the Houthis would like nothing more than to have to opportunity to kill Americans face to face. The Houthis have all the experience in this field, they have been attacking ships for years, they have been the targets of American missiles for years. Now that they have Russia and China’s interests on their side plus a shit load of weapons from Ukraine courtesy of Biden, I imagine they would like nothing more than the chance to chew on some American soldier leg on the barbie.

The world is changing a lot … fast.

Dr. D
    Participant

What I mean to say: Weren’t those Marxists great who stood on the barricades and gave us a 40 hour workweek and weekends off? People who really meant what they believed. Yes, they were great. Where have all the good men gone? These days?

aspnaz
    Participant

In some churches Christianity is being transmuted into Christian Zionism and the worship of Israel. Others fly LGBTQ and BLM flags. We are approaching a time when a Christian Christmas cannot be celebrated as it is not inclusive in a diverse society and therefore is politically incorrect if not a hate crime.

Wow, it is like the Christians are becoming Jews with all their amoral society and family sabotage, combined with the Soros hate. Americans really are retarded, they have been too isolated for too long, they need an invader …. oh, thank God, here come the Middle and South Americans to save them.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Just wanted to say that I very much appreciated the “conversation” you all had in yesterday’s comments (w a nod to Phoenix for kind of initiating). I don’t have the mental horsepower to engage, but sure do like observing those who do and having my thinking expanded.

Currently doing some remodel work for an architecture professor and happened to read some papers she had on-site. To me, gibberish.
    Full of terms and labels that had no meaning and were often created by the author. And then responses which just spun into even deeper gibberish as words had lost all meaning, twisted and contorted like a lump of clay. Made me think of our politics: “faith-based”.

Defining terms, and sticking to those terms, is the only possible way to have anything that might be considered a “conversation” about ideas (or, imagination, as Greer dicusses), so these efforts on TAE are very much appreciated.

For me, personally, it gives a sense of understanding (and false sense of “order”, or at least “control”?) and that is important for two reasons: (1) my mind seems to need that at a purely intellectual level, and (2) I try to position my sorry-ass for the various potential futures we face…intellectually, emotionally and physically (a ‘crash now and avoid the rush’ type of thing, I guess).

Am sorry I can’t really include anything substantial to the arguments and discussions, but did want you all to know there’s a wider audience out here appreciating your thoughts from around the world (and Illargi’s heroic efforts).

Time to let the chickens out…

EoinW
    Participant

20th century America: Bing & Frank. Class, style, self confidence

21st century America: I don’t know the names of any rappers!

Dr. D
    Participant

Picasso: the hard part was getting her to weep for 6-7 hours so he could do the portrait. But Picasso was good at that.

As if I need the help: “When Government talks to you” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ-rLmwiswY

This is how an abusive controlling sociopath acts. And this is of course the least of all events and interactions with government.

New initiative, no doubt in view of the election. “YouTube Featured Before you react to a story, hit pause:
    Ever been swayed by a story before considering its motive? Watch this to see why it’s important to look for potential agendas.”

Thanks! Yes, YouTube: yours. YOU are the agenda I most have to dodge and fear.

NY Times and Boston Globe both – I don’t know what? Actually do their jobs except that’s suspicious to me?
    “NY Times Blasts Harvard’s Gay in Detailed Plagiarism Review as Scandal Spirals out of Control

Not Harvard! Their action was to sue the PAPER for telling the TRUTH. (again). Go Crimson!

BBee

“Investigators Beginning to Suspect Claudine Gay’s Novel ‘Larry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Rock’ May Have Been Plagiarized” –BBee

And I’m beginning to suspect that people believe if you claim to be a minority, the rules don’t apply to you.

“Germany’s Anti-Immigration AfD Party Soars to New High in Year-End Poll

The workers and common people are behind them. This is not the party of Capitalist Billionaires.

“”If you’re arguing that we get rid of fossil fuels you’re arguing that we kill off half the world’s population and what you are doing is advocating genocide.” Ian Plimer

They did plan to swap out with green, and great! but because of this “genocide” thing it is serious business and you need to really test and confirm it’s all certain to work. They are certain it’s not working, never will, and moving forward with vigor.

“Javier Milei with an incredible speech… Not talking like a politician. Just a man. Announcing massive deregulation of the economy and condemning what got Argentina to the situation it’s currently in”

Well that part is true but it’s not like there aren’t land mines on the Right as well. Perhaps he can avoid them.

“Reporter GOES OFF on Biden Border Patrol facilitating the invasion of our country”

Pool has been commenting on these guys, who are LITERAL human traffickers, walking not just on the streets but in airports with literal CHILDREN in tow, and the police go: “oh wells! My hands are tied! Nothing I can do! ” …While they pull you over and arrest any citizen for anything they feel like, most days of the week. Uh-huh. We know you CAN. You just WON’T. So if you arrest, you’ll eventually cause enough of a mess you get fired? So? Would the alternative be to promote and approve literal human trafficking of a thousand kids? Yup, and that’s what they’re doing. Raping kids for an extra $10k a year at home + healthcare.

“WHO Denies Seeing Evidence of Hamas Using Hospitals as Hideouts (Cradle)

I would believe they are there. Just you can’t just level the place when all the doctors and children are also there. What world are we in where I have to say that? The world’s most UN-civilized people I guess. But did we leave depleted uranium around all the Iraqi hospitals and say the same thing? We did in Ohio, so…

“Saudi-French Plan Proposes Exile for Hamas Leadership (Cradle)

So they can fight against the genocide of their people from there, or is your belief is that they will stop caring? Says a lot about Israel and the West that they think you can hand money and they will stop caring anymore.

““The military’s job is to present a variety of options to senior commanders, but the ultimate decision is up to the president and the administration’s political appointees.” I believe this part is true. Wow, a true statement was printed? Will they be arrested, or just catch on fire?“

In multiple high-level meetings this week, the Pentagon has neither briefed President Joe Biden on options to strike Houthi targets nor recommended” Now that is pretty amazing. But accurate: Joe wouldn’t understand where we was anyway.

“We can’t let Putin win,” Biden said earlier this month”

Or else what? Russia will invade and conquer us? Can anyone explain what we’re doing there?

“The Bidens Move to Embrace Influence Peddling with a Twist (Turley)

Narcissist’s Creed: 1) It never happened. 2) It never happened and you’re crazy. 3) maybe it did happen, but it’s okay. 4) it both did and did not happen. 5) It it happened, but it was nothing. 6) It happened, but it’s all your fault. Etc. They’re now about #5 and the media is their abusive codependent. Like the “Good” child who allies with Daddy, instead of the “Bad” child who is abused and tells the truth so they won’t go insane.

So wouldn’t James’ Biden’s position here just be straight fraud? He was implying he could provide a service he both could not, and never meant to, provide. …That’s according to him, not me. If he CAN and MEANT to, that would also be a felony. Thanks to the Republicans we will pursue neither crime.

““I will not be permitted to answer most of the questions you have for me..”

That’s fine, so we’ll talk to your boss. But their boss does the same? And so on and so on? So therefore no one gets in trouble? …Must be the Republicans again. Going straight over the cliff…but SLOWLY.

““I think that’s important for people to understand that search warrants…are limited. They’re intrusions on people’s rights.”

Unless your name is Trump. Or unless you’re Roger Stone and they call CNN and get a SWAT tank, 40 men, and Scuba team rather than just ASK him to come in. That was the same for the African immigrant from the Babylon Bee. They’re like “But would you really have come in, really?” Wtf? YES!!!!!!! Yes I would really come in, with my lawyer, and start process when I’m innocent. The guy had a pregnant wife and a career in L.A. where’s he gonna go??

NOPE. SWAT team for you, bucco. In the airport where we video and post it to show how tough we are.

We need warrants??? And they invade people’s rights??? Hey DoJ, when did all this pearl clutching start? AT THIS VERY MOMENT you are wiretapping all Americans plus every human in D.C. with your Stingray cell hacker. Where are their rights, or are you saying we should arrest you on the way out? That can be arranged except that the Republicans are in charge.

“This week’s decision by Colorado’s Supreme Court to disqualify Donald Trump”

Or not disqualify him as the case may be.

“In a 4-3 ruling, the Colorado justices found that Trump had violated the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution,”

You know what else is specifically in the 14th Amendment? That no one will have their liberty or property taken without “Due Process.” So if you’re pearl clutching and just a-gotta enforce that there 14th, then YOUR law REQUIRES due Process on Trump being an insurrectionist in the first place. NOPE! “We make s—t up!!!!” We enforce any law we like, we ignore any law we like. We even enforce laws were there are none at all. “The Law is in my mouth” — King John. Or not even in my mouth anymore: it’s in my HEAD and you have to guess what it is all the time. As Dore said, Obama rolled back Habeas Corpus which was in the Magna Carta. We are now legally operating at the level of the 14th century. So. Proud.

“The Illegality started with Garland and Jack Smith”

This is true, and is called, “Fruit from the poisoned tree”. That is, if the original step was illegal, all steps that follow are automatically void and illegal. But “We make s—t up!” We wanted a prosecutor, so we just made one up! He was illegal, so we just ignored it! People pointed it out, so we just said it wasn’t! Day after day after day.

“The Colorado Supreme Court issued a ruling Tuesday that Trump should not appear on Colorado’s ballot”

Another part – as every part is both illegal and illogical – the specific statement here is that Trump shouldn’t appear on the PRIMARY. Wait: both legally, and confirmed by Hillary, the primary party can put on anybody they feel like, and pick anybody they want for any reason they want, completely undemocratically if they choose. That was her California case vs Bernie. Why? It’s a totally private, non-governmental action.

So…CO Supreme Court, how do YOU get to decide Trump can’t be chairman of the He-Man Woman-Hater’s Club? We’re not in the general election yet. A: “Because Reasons.”

“Haven’t seen Harry Dent for a while.”

That’s because he’s been dead wrong for decades since they started seriously rigging markets, and we haven’t had actual price discovery since at least ‘08 but probably ‘01 or before. (1990 with core algo-computer rigging) Now he can probably detect the root impulse of the people, the market in the charts, but that literally has no value and literally doesn’t matter if every time it appears, they just rig it again. We buy and sell the actual posted price: like oil at NEGATIVE $30/bbl. Or Tesla worth more than all other car companies combined. It doesn’t matter what the price MEANT to be. Just like elections no longer matter what the people want, or how they voted.

Okay, so if the market is being interfered with, then WHO is doing it? Not the market, since the market can’t interfere with itself, that would just be “The Market”. It’s the GOVERNMENT. The government authorizes a cartel, the government regulates the market and overlooks astonishing accounting fraud (when they feel like, and also NOT when they don’t feel like), the government changes the rules, refuses to decide on the rules, the government funds FTX, the government prints the money, the government has the PPT and the Exchange Stabilization Fund. JP Morgan does it, but they couldn’t do it without government. The market isn’t interfering in the market. Only an outside person can do that.

Is he right? Well, probably, just like the London Gold Pool ended, and also years longer than anyone thought. The problem being, this time they both can and want to add fascism as a solution to their market-rigging problem. If you just keep adding fascism, interference, until you are the Soviet Union, there’s no reckoning and it doesn’t “Crash”. Every definition of what is “money” what is “price” what is “market” just vaporizes instead. And that will also “Work”, until it doesn’t. 70 years later it also falls, and the market also re-asserts itself because “The Market” is by definition a VOLUNTARY exchange, and adding violence to everything is very, very expensive. Unnecessary overhead. Can’t compete.

Btw: where did Maui go? Maui ceased to exist, Hawaii state took all the Indian land, stole it, and give them nothing? Along with all their kids? Where are the kids now? Did they reappear? Why would I care about Ukraine’s or Gaza’s kids when we have our own? NOPE: all kids are super, super important except our own. All humans are legal, vital, critical, loved, and need help, except our own. If you’re American, you can be killed like rats and die in a hole for all I care. …And Americans are the ones agreeing to and supporting this.

Here we go again:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/archaeology/a46094797/excavation-changes-fall-of-roman-empire-history

Roman town didn’t fall, lasted hundreds of years longer than believed. All of Rome fell, except for all the towns that didn’t. Which is most of them. So the argument becomes each individual town didn’t fall, but in aggregate all the towns fell. Right? The collective is not made up of the individuals.

Or you could just admit that, again, you were totally wrong. So if Rome didn’t “Fall” or at least not until after 400AD, why did it fall? It sure wasn’t Julius and the conversion from Republic to Empire. Or are we going to learn something more now and that it didn’t fall ever but evolved? (Probably it did fall. But probably nothing with humans at all. Probably worldwide weather got bad in a predictable cycle long before cars and coal)

Other notes: they have a +1,500 man public theatre, which most modern towns don’t. That is, they were more refined than us.

“Government by agreement is only possible provided that we do not require the government to act in fields other than those in which we can obtain true agreement.” – F. A. Hayek
    Pic
    https://iv1.lisimg.com/image/17413261/740full-salma-hayek.jpg

I realized what is so antagonistic about Left and Government to me (or in fewer words): You’re going to use MY money to enact YOUR political agenda. That is, not only is it happening, I’m paying for it. You’re using me to undermine and weaken me. I’m paying for my own annihilation. Then go, “What? What?” What if I used YOUR money to make them put in a plaque of the 10 Commandments in every courthouse in America? Feel good about the use of that money? That’s what every action and every tax is like for us. There’s not a single thing they do that I want done. It’s like funding terrorists, and lately, that’s been actually literally funding terrorists who burned down 12 cities and killed 50 people. That’s with Hayek here saying we can only really do tasks there is very wide agreement on, which aren’t very many. “Not very many” is fine because it’s a lot cheaper and I’m not preventing you from doing them on your own if you want to. Just not with my money.

chooch
    Participant

Salma and Friedrich aren’t related. Like Pirates aren’t Steelers.

kultsommer
    Participant

Art today
    Dora just realized that another woman in rascal’s life is not going away.
    Her face is disintegrating in utter anguish, and soon to expand into last remnants of her dignity – carefully combed hair and the fancy hat. I newer knew that eyes rendered “like that” can express state of emotion so powerfully.

John Day
    Participant

@Mr. House, from last night: I don’t disagree. I read Tom Luongo with interest, and sometimes post his work. He does try to understand everything and “shows his work”. I always take his thoughts into consideration. This thing with Yemen is thorny and really important. I am getting a post together now that I am up for the day.

@Aspnaz
    : Thoughtful comment last night, Sir.

“I don’t think it means what you think it means.:
    “We can’t let Putin win,” Biden said earlier this month to put pressure on a U.S. Congress.
    I think that means “we” gets replaced with somebody-who-can-do-the-job.

John Day
    Participant

@Aspnaz: Not bad this morning, too 🙂

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D: I think it’s a different Hayek, but I get the point. One had better written thoughts, while the other is downright attractive to what were once known as “men”.

John Day
    Participant

I think the correct term is “democide” if it is not directed against one specific group, but more or less all the human herds:
    ”If you’re arguing that we get rid of fossil fuels you’re arguing that we kill off half the world’s population and what you are doing is advocating genocide.” Ian Plimer

zerosum
    Participant

RED SEA
    Executive summary
    Read more ….

RUNNING THE RED GAUNTLET  — RUSSIA IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE HOUTHIS FOR RED SEA PASSAGE OF OIL CARGOES DEFYING US, EU SANCTIONS  

RUNNING THE RED GAUNTLET — RUSSIA IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE HOUTHIS FOR RED SEA PASSAGE OF OIL CARGOES DEFYING US, EU SANCTIONS
    by John Helmer

Russia is negotiating with the Houthis of Yemen
    China is negotiating with the Houthis of Yemen

US and EU government threats to assemble a naval fleet, Operation Prosperity Guardian.

———–
    UPDATE

BREAKING NEWS:  CHINESE, IRANIAN AND INDIAN WARSHIPS ARE NOW IN THE RED SEA, GULF OF ADEN

BREAKING NEWS: CHINESE, IRANIAN AND INDIAN WARSHIPS ARE NOW IN THE RED SEA, GULF OF ADEN
    by John Helmer

A Russian military blog post posted on Thursday, December 21 at 11:33 Moscow time, has revealed the hitherto secret positions of all warships in the area which the Pentagon has announced for its OPERATION PROSPERITY GUARDIAN.

The fresh data and the open map (lead image) were not available when yesterday’s report was published at 09:32 Moscow time of Russia’s “two-track” strategy for opposing the US and NATO, and for protecting Russian oil shipments while the Houthi drone and missile operations are under way against Israel.
    ———-
    Peace ….. you better be good you better be nice …..

WES
    Participant

If you stop and think about it, what Yemen is really doing is applying sanctions, just like the US routinely does.
    Launching drones and missiles is how Yemen is enforcing their sanctions.
    Russia and China are negotiating (talking) with Yemen while the US is not.
    Expect Yemen to refine their sanctions to only impact the US/NATO,not the rest of the world.

Oroboros
    Participant

• Russia Is Negotiating With The Houthis For Red Sea Passage

‘Good’ nation get free passage, ‘Bad’ nations get Davy Jones Locker

I like it, it works for me.

• WHO Denies Seeing Evidence Of Hamas Using Hospitals As Hideouts

The WHO is a criminal enterprise as evidenced by the ‘Covid Project’

If the WHO said the sun rises in the East the only reason I believe that is through personal experience and observations.

The WHO needs to be soaked in gasoline and burnt to the ground.

Try building an actual global health association to replace psychopathic maniacs with the blood of millions on their hands.

• Saudi-French Plan Proposes Exile For Hamas Leadership

Why not relocate them to London or better Berlin? Maybe San Franshithole, the city by the bay?

• The Bidens Move To Embrace Influence Peddling With A Twist

The Biden Crime Family cant be Presidentally pardoned unless they are first charged with something. They are lining up their ducks as we speak. Like, Duh?

Tucker:

“Is it legal in the United States to punish someone [Trump] for a crime he’s never been convicted of committing?”

OR:

“Is it legal in the United States to PARDON someone [Biden] for a crime he’s never been convicted of committing?”

• Ex-White House Lawyer: SCOTUS Could Rule ‘9-0’ In Trump Case

Years ago I was in Colorado in the 70’s and saw the bumper sticker, “Don’t Californicate Colorado” due to the enormous influx of The Golden State residents taking over The Centennial State.

“Too late” I thought to my self at the time.

Colorado’s Supreme Clowns are a disgrace and reflect it’s inherent Californication.

Same solution as the WHO, dowse them in gasoline and light’em up.

We can have gentlemen’s wagers on who can run the fastest while on fire.

The official state motto of Colorado is “Nil sine Numine” (Nothing without the Deity).

Choke on it children.

The Colorado Supreme Clowns, Turds in the Legal Punch Bowl

Sic Semper Tyrannis Delenda Est

Oroboros
    Participant

Russia speaking to Ukronaziland

Oroboros
    Participant

New batch of Chechen fighters begin tactical fire training at the famous Special Forces University

All Business All the Time

Russia had 482,000 volunteer contract soldiers sign up this year, not press ganged old men, kids and women conscripts like Ukronaziland.

These Chechans will cut through the Ukronazis like a hot knife through butter.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukronazi NATO stooges training when they run out of weapons

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1fdWTZjMKmSS/

Oroboros
    Participant

Zelensky ex buddy Arestovych interviewed :

“It is not profitable for the poor to fight for the rich, it is not profitable for them to die for a system that has mocked, robbed and raped them for 30 years.”

Interviewer: “You are describing Russia”

Arestovych: “No, this is Ukraine…”

The wheels is comin’ off this trolley Boss!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SMlF8zRmQU66/

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-lost-three-su-34-bombers-one-day-ukraine-air-force-1854931
    Ukraine claimed three more Russian Su-34 bombers downed on Friday, all in the southern area of operations which has been the focus of Kyiv’s counteroffensive efforts over the past six months.

The Ukrainian military published the claim—made by Ukrainian Air Force Commander Mykola Oleshchuk—on social media on Friday. This brings the total number of Russian aircraft Kyiv claims to have destroyed since February 2022 to 327.

Newsweek cannot independently verify the figure and has contacted the Russian Defense Ministry by email.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke again:

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

UN vote Gaza/Israel depopulation
    “creating the conditions for a sustainable cessation of hostilities”

Translation:

‘eliminating Hamas after which we can easily force the remaining population to emigrate elsewhere with UN assistance’.

Mr. House
    Participant

@John Day

I will get Dr. Morgan to admit that the elites aren’t ignorant sooner or later. Getting very close now 😉

zerosum
    Participant

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/12/1145022
    UPDATING LIVE: Security Council poised to vote on Gaza resolution calling for urgent, safe and unhindered flow of aid

Vassily A. Nebenzia, Russian Ambassador and Permanent Representative,
    He said that the draft before the Council and being put to a vote today has been “extremely neutered”, including in its operative paragraph 4 on the mechanism that was supposed to facilitate the delivery of humanitarian aid and ensure its monitoring.

“By signing off on this the Council would essentially be giving the Israeli armed forces complete freedom of movement for furthering clearing of the Gaza Strip, and anyone voting for the text as it is currently worded would bear responsibility for that,” he said.

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes they’re not the same Hayek, which is what makes it funny. I didn’t create the joke though, it’s been running around.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Are these things the same?

“[Khazars]…are operating under a false Jewish identity.”

And,

The 75.5% of the 2020 U.S. population that is “white alone” according to the 2020 U.S. Census operates under a TRUE unified White Deplorable identity at least 3 percent of the time.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Pirates and Steelers
    Apples and Oranges
    Titles and Pennants
    Cups and Bowls

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I hope that the specifics of Milei’s “prescription” are good for Argentina. However, when he talks about government control being at the root of Argentina’s problems, “collectivism” being at the root — I believe that the man is lost inside his own belief system and hasn’t enough perspective of the world to know of what he speaks. Argentina had in the ‘90’s a fraction of the various government controls in place in the US in the ‘90’s. I was there 16 months, walking the streets, speaking with people, entering their homes and listening. There was no belief among the people that collectivism was the answer, and the government didn’t propagandize about collectivism either. The people at the time were excited because their new president was different — he had been Muslim, converted to Catholicism as the president had to be Catholic, and after he was elected he changed that law. There have been many Argentinian leaders who were sure that they had “the answer” to Argentina’s woes.

I have never researched the specifics of Argentina’s history, politics, nor economics. But Milei’s version does not comport with what I observed. Every society has forces that promote individuality and forces that promote the well-being of the group. Healthy societies find equilibrium between the two forces. Outright rejection of either individualism or the group’s well-being will fray apart the fabric of the community. Often, powerful players in human societies will use rhetoric and deception to get members of societies to play a game of “let’s have you and him fight.” The fight is a bait-and-switch to get the masses to not realize that the powerful player is in the meantime consolidating and gathering power. And, just as often, people with medium power — like Milei — get very caught up in the fight, championing one cause with fire and verve. The battle between individualism and group well-being is a sham. Yes, every society needs to find an acceptable equilibrium between the two, but it isn’t an epic battle. The “epic battle” is between good and evil, between truth and lie, between tyranny and freedom, between life and death. Evil people seek to deceive; righteous people seek truth, even when what they find may not be what they were expecting. Most people are somewhere in the middle, and that is okay — life is messy and humans are imperfect. However, “by their fruits ye shall know them,” — some people hanker after lies, deception, destruction, pain and death. Milei — I don’t know which type he is. If he is a decent leader, with compassion for the people of Argentina, then he will seek policies that promote both individual and national well-being and when specific policies fail he will replace them with different ones that address the problems. That is all that can be asked. If Milei instead is so consumed by his beliefs that he cannot make course corrections when policies based on his beliefs fail, then he may be too consumed by self-deception to help the people of Argentina. We shall see.

John Day
    Participant

@Phoenixvoice, and attn: Dr.D, too. Y’all are making me put this up before my blog post:

The Billionaires’ Revolution , Shahid Bolsen (The Lewis Powell Memo of 1971 was the Declaration of Independence for the billionaire revolution)  “Well, there’s basically been like a worldwide billionaires revolution going on for the past several years or for decades, really. They’ve taken a very methodical, gradual approach, but overall, a constant advancement that has broken down nearly all resistance. And step by step, they have overthrown the former systems of authority that we have always known in the world, governance as we’ve always known it, and they’ve installed themselves, as the supreme rulers over the US, over Europe, and over the developing world, their revolution, the billionaires revolution has progressed, as I said, through stages, and it’s possible to identify many of the key victories that helped them achieve what they’ve achieved and enabled them to reach the point at which they are today.
      Things like the creation of the Bretton Woods economic system, the creation of the IMF and the World Bank and the WTO, things like NAFTA, and other free trade agreements, the deregulation of banking, The Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court. The enactment of laws for unrestricted corporate political donations.
      Even the creation of the European Union and the creation of the eurozone, all of these things are significant triumphs in the global coup by the 1%. And within specific countries, you can also identify important victories that they’ve achieved as well. I mean, anytime a country takes a loan from the IMF or the World Bank or any other international so called development bank. and then they begin to implement the macroeconomic reforms that are always recommended or demanded, stipulated, in the loan agreements. Are victories for the 1%.
     That’s victories for this billionaires revolution. You know? Like in in Egypt, for example, the loan that they took And then the law that they imposed banning third party opposition to investor activity, the cutting of food subsidies, food and fuel subsidies in Egypt and in other countries that have succumbed to the IMF. All of these represent successes for the a revolution of the 1%. I think it’s vital for us to understand that what is happening is a revolution against state sovereignty and political authority.
      And at this project of the 1%, if you wanna call it that, the owners and controllers of global financialized capital, this project moves forward by means of key events, it’s not something that’s inevitable. It’s not some sort of natural disaster that cannot be anticipated, resisted or thwarted. Certain things have happened which have allowed it to triumph, and certain things are still being pursued, And we can do something about those things. We can anticipate those things. We can respond to those things preemptively.
      We have to recognize this so that we can identify any upcoming events or plans, steps that they’re going to want to take, that will consolidate their power and compound our subjugation. Once we identify these things, then we can organize ourselves and adopt a strategy that will turn those events in our favor because they are turning points. They will either be victories for them or victories for us depending on what we do about it.” https://scottcreighton.substack.com/p/shahid-bolsen-on-the-billionaires

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It is never alright to do something bad as a means of getting something good. Never. That is because the bad thing that gets done empowers the bad guy. In fact, that’s the only power the bad guy actually has, so without it he has nothing, is nothing, and can do nothing.

It’s a good rule of thumb for healthy living to not contribute to the power and success of those whose primary aim is to steal your productivity and use those ill gotten gains to enslave or eliminate you.

So how do they keep managing to do that?

Simple. They invert the truth. Notice that I am not using the word “lie”, although there is lying aplenty throughout. I’m using the term “invert the truth” because it is the far more descriptive and accurate explanation of what they are actually DOING.

They are turning everything backwards, and by “everything” I mean EVERYTHING.

Let me lay out a few examples of this propensity for psychotic inversion.

It’s a simple truth that consistently telling the truth will eventually result in the people you interact with believing what you say. In other words, the TRUTH is what leads to BELIEF.

Bad guys get that bass ackwards. They think that it’s the other way around. They think that the truth is whatever people BELIEVE it to be, and so they do everything in their power to control what people believe. Lie, cheat, steal, censor, “cancel”, imprison, KILL, whatever it takes. January 6th was an insurrection! Ukraine is winning the war! Israeli genocide in Palestine is self defense!

Here’s another one. Diligent productive behavior eventually results in a wealth of material things of high quality. Bake your cake just right and that cake you own will taste great when you eat it. This is not a complicated concept. Wealth follows productivity. Good folks understand that implicitly.

Bad folks turn it around by believing that wealth is needed FIRST. So they lie, cheat steal, etc. to get the wealth so that they can have the products.

The trappings of well earned honor and genuine respect often include fame and high repute (as well they should) and therefore the bad guys go straight for the trappings and skip the “earned” and “genuine” part of it altogether. It’s all about appearances, flattering press coverage and ceremonial certificates of praise.

This “mirror imaging”, inversion, “turning logic on it’s head” sort of thought and behavior is not just the hallmark of such evil doers. It is the essence of evil itself.

Beware, because if you allow yourself to be tricked into doing things that enable and empower it then you are feeding the beast that means to eat you. Make it strong enough and it shall.

Bad guys will tell you that they are all about and fully supportive of the wonderfully good thing that you want (a decent life, justice, peace, friendship) but to garner that help you must FIRST do the bad thing that THEY want (your tribute, your obedience, your allegiance, and even so far as your hatred & violence toward the bad guy’s opponents and victims.)

So, never do something bad as a means of getting something good. That beast will eat you.

zerosum
    Participant

Israel Withdraws Golani Brigade From Gaza After Deadly Battle With Hamas | Tactical Move Or Retreat?
    ———
    A cup and a donut are the same.
    ———–
    https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/want-direct-war-with-u-s-houthi-chiefs-big-declaration-against-america-amid-red-sea-tensions-101703264900467.html
    ‘Want Direct War With U.S.’: Houthi Chief’s Big Declaration Against America Amid Red Sea Tensions
    Videos:
    https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/want-direct-war-with-u-s-houthi-chiefs-big-declaration-against-america-amid-red-sea-tensions-101703264900467.html
    Published on Dec 22, 2023

Oroboros
    Participant

One Good Deed Deserves Another

Oroboros
    Participant

Should Texas Ban Biden From The Ballot For Not Securing The Border?.

Hell ya

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What a pitiful excuse of a country

The Empire of Lies is a retarded band of monkeys throwing poop against the blackboard waiting for something to stick.

“..apparently it is under discussion in Texas following a ridiculous decision by the Colorado Supreme Court to ban Trump from the Colorado ballot on grounds of insurrection.”

John Day
    Participant

Transitions https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/transitions

The End of Industrial Society , Samo Burja
    The Industrial Revolution stopped before it was ever completed. The aftermath is not a clean and developed world, but lost knowledge and civilizational decline.
    Suddenly our imports would become expensive, then shoddy, then finally we wouldn’t be able to find suppliers at all. At that point, technical knowledge and the ability to deploy it at scale would truly start to vanish. External shocks, wars, and natural wear would exhaust our legacy machinery, never to be replaced again. Out-of-order becomes the order of the day. I don’t think we will see a return of the sea peoples, but I can’t rule it out either. Here we start to hit the limits of what we can say about this scenario.
    How far we regress technologically under this scenario depends on how dependent technologies are on our quite centralized societal infrastructure. We probably wouldn’t keep modern consumer CPUs with their highly centralized production and global supply chains. We likely would keep cars, although it’s unclear whether we would keep electric cars, specifically their advanced and industrially intensive batteries. Perhaps our smartphones would turn out to have been bad for our mental health all along and the devices would become controlled purchases as a public health measure. Civilians really shouldn’t be carrying them around!
    These material symptoms are, however, just that—symptoms—and cannot be treated with mere technical innovation, nor minor variants of economic policy. Whatever solution our civilization might find to escape the post-industrial trap, it will require social technologies of production and knowledge very different from anything we’ve seen before. A good place to start would be a new basis for friendship that defeats atomization, and a truthfulness that is compatible with political loyalty.
    https://letter.palladiummag.com/p/the-end-of-industrial-society

Gail Tverberg , Ten Things that Change without Fossil Fuels
    [1] Banks, as we know them, will likely fail…
    [2] Today’s governments will fail…
    [3] Nearly all of today’s businesses will fail…
    [4] Grid electricity and the internet will disappear…
    [5] International trade will be scaled back greatly…
    [6] Agriculture will become much less efficient…
    [7] Future labor needs are likely to be disproportionately in the agricultural sector…
    [8] Home heating will become a luxury item available only to the wealthy…
    [9] Living alone will become a thing of the past…
    [10] Governments and their laws will shrink in importance. Instead, new traditions and new religions will play a greater role in keeping order…
    Conclusion: In my opinion, the problem the world is facing today is like one that smaller economies have faced, over and over, in the past: The population has become too large for the economy’s resource base, which now includes fossil fuels. Today’s leaders reframe the problem as voluntarily moving away from fossil fuels to prevent climate change in order to make the situation sound less frightening.
    As I see the situation, the world needs to scale down its use of fossil fuels because, ultimately, the laws of physics determine selling prices for fossil fuels. We extract the inexpensive-to-produce fossil fuels first. The problem is that fossil fuel selling prices cannot rise arbitrarily high. Prices must be both:
    High enough for producers to make a profit, with funds left over for reinvestment and for adequate taxes for their governments.
    Low enough for consumers to afford to buy food and other consumer goods produced with these fossil fuels.
    If we assume that all the fossil fuels that seem to be under the ground can really be extracted, climate change from burning them may indeed be a problem. But it is hard to see that they can really be extracted, given the affordability issue. Politicians will hold down prices to get voters to vote for them if nothing else.
    Researchers have been working diligently to find solutions, but to date, their success has been poor. Every supposed solution requires significant use of fossil fuels. So, we need to think through what might happen if we are forced to get along without fossil fuels and without an adequate substitute.

Ten Things that Change without Fossil Fuels

Forwarded by Meryl Nass MD, The Billionaires’ Revolution , Shahid Bolsen
    (The Lewis Powell Memo of 1971 was the Declaration of Independence for the billionaire revolution)
    “Well, there’s basically been like a worldwide billionaires revolution going on for the past several years or for decades, really. They’ve taken a very methodical, gradual approach, but overall, a constant advancement that has broken down nearly all resistance. And step by step, they have overthrown the former systems of authority that we have always known in the world, governance as we’ve always known it, and they’ve installed themselves, as the supreme rulers over the US, over Europe, and over the developing world, their revolution, the billionaires revolution has progressed, as I said, through stages, and it’s possible to identify many of the key victories that helped them achieve what they’ve achieved and enabled them to reach the point at which they are today.
    Things like the creation of the Bretton Woods economic system, the creation of the IMF and the World Bank and the WTO, things like NAFTA, and other free trade agreements, the deregulation of banking, The Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court. The enactment of laws for unrestricted corporate political donations.
    Even the creation of the European Union and the creation of the eurozone, all of these things are significant triumphs in the global coup by the 1%. And within specific countries, you can also identify important victories that they’ve achieved as well. I mean, anytime a country takes a loan from the IMF or the World Bank or any other international so called development bank. and then they begin to implement the macroeconomic reforms that are always recommended or demanded, stipulated, in the loan agreements. Are victories for the 1%.
    That’s victories for this billionaires revolution. You know? Like in in Egypt, for example, the loan that they took And then the law that they imposed banning third party opposition to investor activity, the cutting of food subsidies, food and fuel subsidies in Egypt and in other countries that have succumbed to the IMF. All of these represent successes for the a revolution of the 1%. I think it’s vital for us to understand that what is happening is a revolution against state sovereignty and political authority.
    And at this project of the 1%, if you wanna call it that, the owners and controllers of global financialized capital, this project moves forward by means of key events, it’s not something that’s inevitable. It’s not some sort of natural disaster that cannot be anticipated, resisted or thwarted. Certain things have happened which have allowed it to triumph, and certain things are still being pursued, And we can do something about those things. We can anticipate those things. We can respond to those things preemptively.
    We have to recognize this so that we can identify any upcoming events or plans, steps that they’re going to want to take, that will consolidate their power and compound our subjugation. Once we identify these things, then we can organize ourselves and adopt a strategy that will turn those events in our favor because they are turning points. They will either be victories for them or victories for us depending on what we do about it.”
    https://scottcreighton.substack.com/p/shahid-bolsen-on-the-billionaires

John Day
    Participant

Gaza death toll surpasses 20,000 , Among the 20,000 killed by “Israel” are 8,000 children, 6,200 women, 310 medical personnel, and 97 journalists.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/gaza-death-toll-surpasses-20-000–over-two-third-children-an

IDF shooting squad terrorizes Christian community in Gaza , Thanks Eleni.
    The Order condemns unequivocally the killing of two innocent Christian women seeking refuge at the Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Family in Gaza City. In addition to these two deaths, seven others were injured in the attack. The parish is only two miles away from Saint Porphyrios Orthodox Church, which was also bombed by the Israeli Defense Force back on October 19th, killing around 20 people.
    According to reports, the IDF had shoot-to-kill orders for anyone leaving the confines of the parish. The Order views this violent and ruthless action as a senseless tragedy. These actions by the IDF prove that there is no safe place in Gaza. Not even the Christian churches in Gaza are recognized as a place of sanctuary. Our prayers are with the slain and those wounded at the Church of the Holy Family.
    This atrocity brings to mind our own concerns for the nearly 500 people still seeking refuge at Saint Porphyrios Orthodox Church, which we have not been able to make contact with for over two weeks.

IDF shooting squad terrorizes Christian community in Gaza

Israel Smears Christian Mother And Daughter They Assassinated in Gaza Church as ‘Hamas Spotters’
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64189

Shocking testimonies expose Israeli killings, field executions in Gaza
    According to horrifying testimonies gathered by the Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor (EMM), Israeli occupation forces (IOF) carried out field executions against civilians in Palestinian homes in Gaza.
    Earlier reports from Al Mayadeen sources corroborate that Israeli forces executed more than 15 Palestinians at the Annan family residence near Burj al-Jalaa in the northern part of Gaza City.
    Israeli occupation forces left behind several martyrs and wounded several others, all in front of children and women in the residence.
    The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Observatory received shocking testimonies about field executions committed by the Israeli occupation forces against civilians during house raids in the border areas of Gaza.
    The organization indicated that the victims included members of the displaced families of Annan, al-Ashi, al-Shurafa, who were shot to death. There are also reports of other individuals who remain in critical condition and an elderly man who has been taken away by soldiers with an unknown fate.
    It also noted that among the 27 women and children trapped in the house, some are suffering from serious injuries, including amputated limbs. They have issued pleas to the International Committee of the Red Cross for coordination to evacuate them from the location to save their lives.
    According to EMM, Israeli forces stationed in military vehicles or high-rise structures are conducting sniping operations against Palestinian residents who are either inside their houses or attempting to move within a residential area in search of protection.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/shocking-testimonies-expose-israeli-killings–field-executio

GAZA STRIP, Palestinian Territories: An Israeli strike killed the head of the Palestinian side of the Kerem Shalom border crossing on Thursday, Hamas authorities in the Gaza Strip said.
    Crossing director Bassem Ghaben and three other people were killed as Israeli aircraft targeted the infrastructure, the crossings authority and the health ministry in the Hamas-ruled Palestinian territory said.
    The Israeli army and COGAT, the defense ministry body responsible for Palestinian civil affairs, did not immediately respond to requests from AFP for comment.
    https://www.arabnews.com/node/2429411/middle-east

John Day
    Participant

US Veto Threat Once Again Delays Security Council Vote on Gaza Ceasefire
    The White House threatened to veto a UN Security Council resolution that would call for a ceasefire in Gaza and set up an expedited inspection mechanism for bringing aid into Gaza. The US is demanding that the resolution affirm Israel’s right to self-defense and that the part of the text calling for a ceasefire be changed. The vote was scheduled for Monday but has been delayed three times this week.

US Veto Threat Once Again Delays Security Council Vote on Gaza Ceasefire

Hamas politburo seeks Palestinian state, to end war: Report
    Doha-based Hamas official Husam Badran says the resistance group is willing to join the PLO and support negotiations for a Palestinian State while not recognizing Israel
    “We don’t fight just because we want to fight. We are not partisans of a zero-sum game,” Husam Badran, a member of Hamas’ Doha-based political bureau, stated. “We want the war to end.”…
    ..“We want to establish a Palestinian state in Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem,” Badran said.
    Badran also stated Hamas wishes to join the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), which represents Palestinians at the United Nations and other international forums.
    “It will be a national dialogue,” Badran said. “We have always said the PLO should contain any Palestinian faction.”
    Badran and other Hamas officials say the talks have also included Mohammed Dahlan, a former Gaza security chief with close Emirati and Egyptian support, and former Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad.
    “I am no friend of Hamas,” Dahlan said. “But do you think anybody is going to be able to run to make peace without Hamas?”
    The Hamas political leaders indicated they would be willing to join the PLO and support negotiations for a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders.
    But Badran said that Hamas had no plans to recognize Israel as long as the occupation continues…
    ..Badran says Hamas is seeking a full-scale ceasefire and a full exchange of captives from both sides. “If there is a ceasefire, our stance is crystal clear: We want an exchange of all-for-all,” he said.
    Israel has for years sought to foster divisions between Hamas and the PA, led by Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah Party, to prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made clear he has for years approved Qatari payments to Hamas in Gaza, while ensuring the PA remained weak and unable to win the establishment of a Palestinian state through peaceful diplomatic means.
    Israel has also sought to use the PA security forces to dismantle Palestinian resistance groups in the West Bank.
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/hamas-politburo-seeks-end-to-war-palestinian-state-report

​ RUNNING THE RED GAUNTLET — RUSSIA IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE HOUTHIS FOR RED SEA PASSAGE OF OIL CARGOES DEFYING US, EU SANCTIONS
    ​ Russia is negotiating with the Houthis of Yemen to protect Russian oil cargoes moving through the Red Sea for delivery to India and China, the principal destinations of Russian oil currently traversing the waterway, the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, and the Gulf of Aden.
    ​ Notified in advance to the Yemeni authorities and the Houthi military command, the Russian oil movements by tankers flying a variety of ship registry and national flags, are running the gauntlet of US and European Union (EU) sanctions against Russian oil exports.
    ​ China is also negotiating with the Houthis for safe passage and protection of Chinese-flagged container vessels. The Chinese military base in Djibouti, recently reinforced to support a large Chinese military group intended for a United Nations peacekeeping mission in South Sudan, is also covering the waterway.
    ​ Both Moscow and Beijing are acting in semi-secret against US and EU government threats to assemble a naval fleet to convoy shipping headed to and from Israel’s southern port of Eilat. This plan, which the Pentagon is calling Operation Prosperity Guardian, follows the failure of the two US aircraft carrier groups in the Mediterranean, the Red Sea, and the Persian Gulf to protect Israel, and deter the Houthi operations. The Pentagon is also threatening to attack Yemeni territory.
    ​ The fleet, to be assembled over the next month from the Ukraine war coalition states against Russia, will also threaten military force against the movement of Russian oil.​..
    ​..For the time being, Russian Foreign Ministry officials are keeping mum. In Marrakesh, Morocco, for a meeting on Wednesday (December 20) of the Arab-Russian Cooperation Forum, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov did not publicly mention the Houthis or the Russian contacts.​..
    ​..The Foreign Ministry communiqué summarizing the discussions in Morocco declared: “There was a thorough discussion of the situation in Syria, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, the Ukrainian crisis, countering terrorism and extremism, and the creation of a zone free of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East.”

RUNNING THE RED GAUNTLET  — RUSSIA IS NEGOTIATING WITH THE HOUTHIS FOR RED SEA PASSAGE OF OIL CARGOES DEFYING US, EU SANCTIONS  

​ More from John Helmer , Thanks Zerosum , BREAKING NEWS: CHINESE, IRANIAN AND INDIAN WARSHIPS ARE NOW IN THE RED SEA, GULF OF ADEN
    ​ A Russian military blog post posted on Thursday, December 21 at 11:33 Moscow time, has revealed the hitherto secret positions of all warships in the area which the Pentagon has announced for its OPERATION PROSPERITY GUARDIAN.
    ​ The fresh data and the open map (lead image) were not available when yesterday’s report was published at 09:32 Moscow time of Russia’s “two-track” strategy for opposing the US and NATO, and for protecting Russian oil shipments while the Houthi drone and missile operations are under way against Israel.
    ​ No Russian Navy vessel is in the area at present although Russian crude oil cargoes are moving through the Red Sea with Iranian and Houthi agreement. Because these ship movements are defying US and NATO sanctions, it has been decided in Moscow to negotiate safe passage with Iran and Yemen rather than deploy the Russian Navy to protect them. However, the new combined US and NATO operation, targeting the Houthis and their Iranian support and supply systems, increases the possibility of a direct American, allied, or false-flagged attack on a tanker carrying Russian oil.​..
    ​..The Russian source map is now reporting that the Chinese Navy’s 45th Escort Task Force, comprising the Type-052 destroyer Urumqi, the Type-547 frigate Linyi, and supply ship Dongpinghu were at berth at the Chinese base at Djibouti as of Wednesday, December 20.​..
    ​..The Russian map also reveals that the Iranian vessel MV Behshad is in a standing position in the Red Sea (lead image, top left of map). According to the Russian source, it is operating as an electronic surveillance, command and control centre to monitor friendly state ship movements – Russian, Chinese, Indian – and also hostile vessels of the US, British and French navies, tracking their positions; and relaying the data to Iran and probably to shore positions in Yemen.​..
    ​..According to the western vessel tracking service VesselFinder, the Behshad is a “general cargo ship” flagged by Iran. It reportedly sailed from the port of the Iran Shipbuilding and Offshore Industries Complex (ISOICO) to reach its current position, which VesselFinder confirms in the southern half of the Red Sea as of fifteen minutes ago. The western source reports the vessel is at anchor in 6.5 metres of water.​..
    ​..The new Russian intelligence now makes clear that the UK, France and Spain are already in the region, with the US.
    After Austin’s statement, his Italian counterpart announced that Italy is dispatching a frigate​…
    ​..The Greek Defense Minister Nikos Dendias followed the Italian to say that Greece too is sending a frigate to join the US operation. Dendias is claiming the reason is that Greece is “the country with the largest ocean-going fleet [and so] has a primary interest in preserving the freedom of maritime zones and protecting the lives of seafarers.” What he means is that the involvement of Greek shipowners in the sanctions-busting Russian oil trade has been so profitable, Dendias wants to protect the Greek tankers and their owners; and at the same time avoid the embarrassment of being so disloyal to the US and European Union sanctions regime.
    ​ For the time being, no Russian Navy vessel is reported in the Red Sea area, although reports indicate that the submarine Ufa is heading eastwards across the Mediterranean with a surface support vessel, and is likely to transit the Suez Canal and the Red Sea soon.
    ​ The presence of the Republic of Korea (ROK) Navy’s destroyer Yang Man-chun was reported when it left its home port in September to be for a six-month mission to combat piracy and threats against cargo shipments headed to and from Korea. The map reveals it is currently off the Somali coast, near Indian, British, and US Navy vessels, as well as the Japanese Navy’s destroyer, JS Akebono.​..
    ​..Operationally, US Navy releases indicate that the Japanese and the Korean destroyers are “working in coordination with U.S. Naval Forces Central Command” to combat both Somali pirates and Houthi operations.

BREAKING NEWS:  CHINESE, IRANIAN AND INDIAN WARSHIPS ARE NOW IN THE RED SEA, GULF OF ADEN

John Day
    Participant

Iranian Spy Ship Is Assisting Houthi Attacks On Red Sea Shipping: Intel Officials​ ​(That would be the MV Behshad, ​described above.)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-spy-ship-assisting-houthi-attacks-red-sea-shipping

​ Dima at Military Summary Channel proposes that China is backing Yemen to tie-down western naval forces far away from Taiwan, and possibly to grossly humiliate them with hypersonic anti-ship missiles, should some of those be lying around. [IMHO this is a better “good investment” for China than the Ukraine war ever was for the US/NATO.]
    ​ The Red Sea Is The “Dead” Sea for Western Business. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.12.21

If US attacks Yemen, its battleships will be struck: Sayyed al-Houthi
    The leader of Ansar Allah movement slams the US action in the Red Sea as “illegal” and describes it as “a reckless and foolish aggression that only serves Israel.”
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/if-us-attacks-yemen–its-battleships-will-be-struck–sayyed

​ Russia has “already won” the war in Ukraine, which the US & NATO had been preparing since 2014. Only the final disposition is being worked out. Can any US politicians “let Putin win”, or even “admit Russia won” since it has already happened? White House Hysteria: New Domino Theory, Putin Won’t Stop With Ukraine

White House Hysteria: New Domino Theory, Putin Won’t Stop With Ukraine

Oroboros
    Participant

So Alexander Mercouris at the Duran is interviewing Daniel McAdams
    of the Ron Paul Institute.

This guy knows Congress and it’s Byzantine rules inside and out and declared on the show that 500+ of Congress critter ONLY read and consume mainstream mediawhores for any and all news. They are lazy and stupid to a person and are herd followers and worship conformity. McAdams says none of them rule or govern anything, they barely pay attention to showing up once in a while on time. Life is like a kindergarden on the Gravy Train.

Nothing that should surprise anyone but it’s nice once in a while to hear the silent part out loud.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.