Debt Rattle December 27 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 27 2021

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Interesting how Biden is now suddenly worried how his vaccine isolation protocals might be driving the US economy into a recession. He has suddenly cut isolation times from 10 days down to 5 days and eliminated isolation requirements for all fully vaccinated or boosted.

More like eliminating costly free paid vacation days for workers!

Here in Canada today, they announced new policies for “tightening of the screws” some more!

So when are authorities going to notice that joe changed the direction the wind is blowing?

those darned kids
    Participant

mr. biden does know how to shift wind..

Veracious Poet
    Participant

What do the good people on TAE think of this situation:

Former Boston College Student Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter After Encouraging Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

The couple met at Boston College and police say that Ms. You (girlfriend) was highly abusive to Mr. Urtule. Her calls for his suicide reportedly began after she learned that he had met with his former girlfriend.

This case, however, is even worse with Ms. You sending a “barrage” of more than 75,000 text messages, including repeated calls for him to kill himself. In one text to the 22-year-old, she told him “do everyone a favor and go f**king kill yourself, you’re such a f**king stupid ass worthless s**t.” Mr. Urtule proceeded to jump off the top of a building just hours before his graduation with his family from New Jersey waiting to watch him walk across the stage.

She (Ms. You) was “aware of his spiraling depression and suicidal thoughts brought on by her abuse”.

An assistant district attorney, said that Ms. You used her iPhone to track Urtula’s location and was on the roof when he jumped around 8:30 a.m.

Former Boston College Student Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter After Encouraging Her Former Boyfriend to Commit Suicide

First off I would have blocked her after the 5th or 6th abusive text (maybe sooner), but what sort of humans engage in this type of relationship insanity? (Oh I know, there’s far too many :-|)

Turley states his “concern in these cases is how such prosecutions could be used to criminalize speech related to suicide” ~ Really?!?

That deranged woman’s behavior CLEARY was NOT “freedom of speech”, that emotional terrorist committed at the least assault & battery ~ No one EVER has the right to harm the Natural Rights of another.

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his LIFE, HEALTH, liberty, or possessions

In fact, that is supposed to be the PRIMARY function of .GOV in America:

That to secure these RIGHTS, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed…

I know that we’re almost 90 years into America Empire Inc., but every once in awhile I see something so upside-down from who WE are supposed to be it sort of freaks me out…

Sort of like how society negotiates with violent felons/psychopaths, who unquestionably are a danger to society, yet they allow them to remain free for far, FAR too long (eventually they get locked up/killed).

I guess when the inmates are running the asylum abnormal behavior is par for the course 😐

Ms. You’s guilty plea comes with an agreement that she will undergo mental health treatment and do community service. In addition, she may not profit from any portrayal of the case over the next 10 years.

There it is ~ Her punishment is she can’t sell her story for 10 years.

Well I guess demented head cases like her would love to be entertained by such dreck. Because. goldfish.

Obviously the boyfriend was unstable, didn’t he have someone in his life to talk to that would help him sort out the insanity he was in?
    Or was it a case where impersonal texts were the best he could do?

Sorry, rant off 😐

chooch
    Participant

If Finland drops the vax pass because the jabs don’t work it could have quite the domino effect. Also Kavanaugh deferred to the whole court, so all the justices will hear oral arguments on the 7th regarding the OSHA ETS and the CMS mandate.

those darned kids
    Participant

testing

those darned kids
    Participant

interesting:

Error: Invalid author name.
    Error: Invalid email address.
    Error: The following problem(s) occurred: Could not insert post into the database.

those darned kids
    Participant

oh, well..

anyhoo, vp: 100% agree. the woman was wicked.
    chooch: cross your toes. the problem is most people think finland is a kind of vodka.

WES
    Participant

I can’t wait until she suicides her next boy friend, met while doing community service!

After 10 years she can write a book and make a movie!

Each chapter a new boy friend! Where will he jump from?

/s

oxymoron
    Participant

The twin towers of Hyper-inflammation and Hyperinflation, coming to a civilization near you soon.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

We haven’t learned a thing, in fact we’ve regressed…

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.