Debt Rattle December 6 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 6 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Olga in a hat with feather 1920   • Musk Blasts New York Times for Hate Speech Report on Twitter (ET) • Musk’s Brain Chip Company U
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 6 2022]

Germ
    Participant
    oxymoron
    Participant

Germ, victoria aus is seeing a large surge in hospital admissions for children with long wait times for emergencies. Even made it to MSM.

John Cambells latest on heart muscle issues from german autopsies is pretty real and supports McCollough’s warning about subclinical issues going forward.

Red
    Participant

LONDON, Dec 5 (Reuters) – Pension funds and other ‘non-bank’ financial firms have more than $80 trillion of hidden, off-balance sheet dollar debt in FX swaps, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) said.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/global-markets-bis-urgent-2022-12-05/

Dr. D
    Participant

Setup: $40 drop in gold. Of course that IS allowed, but makes the $40 up last month look like bait.

Unvaccinated/Tests:

Yes the point is to make the world make no sense. #AntiLogos. That way your allegiance is no longer to logic or sense but to POWER. You obey whoever will beat you first. This is a key and necessary component to evil: “I’m not a biologist”; “I was just following orders.”

“Twitter owner Elon Musk blasted a New York Times report claiming problematic content and hate speech was on an “unprecedented” rise on the platform”

NY Times so 1) Cited no evidence whatsoever 2) It’s a lie. 3) I mildly disagree with you = hate.

They’re annoyed about ISIS? These are the guys who platformed ISIS for 10 years. And no comment about them deplatforming kiddie-stuff, finally. No wonder the journalists are mad: now they have to get their kid pics elsewhere.

““accelerate development,” in some cases resulting in “botched experiments.” “Such failed tests have had to be repeated, increasing the number of” Humans who falsely believe they have coronavirus since the PCR test didn’t work at all, ever, and was removed.

Oh Wait: we WEREN’T talking about botched tests that screw up animals, have to be repeated, have great personal harm and cost, and those animals are people? My bad. Some tests are more equal than others. When our friends sell a billion dollars of animal-abusing tests = good; when my enemies do it = bad.

BTW, anything they have in public like this brain chip, they already have in secret, over at DARPA. What do you think those best chips are capable of, implanted in a young man suffering from depression or a President? I don’t know either.

“The US turning Ukraine into an anti-Russian country since 2014 is the root cause of the current conflict, award-winning film director Oliver Stone said in an interview” adding, “I am not suicidal in any way…”

“the only hope for the US would be the emergence of a third party, as both Democrats and Republicans are beholden to the military-industrial complex.”

Yes, I was listening to Ben Shapiro for once, and he was pro-war, pro-Ukraine, and pro-climate change. No wonder he’s on the air and doesn’t have much trouble.

Oh and since reality doesn’t exist and it apparently needs to be said: he, like many MAGA/GOP supporters, are Jewish. Pretty strange for a Nazi/White Supremacist party. Said to be headed by a man whose family is Jewish. But then their Shock troops, the Proud Boys, are headed by a Black Man, so…. Some days I just. Can’t. Even.

“Ukraine is spending the money really well; that’s why they’re winning..”

They lose four Oblasts per year. I sure hope they keep on winning! In eight years they will be entirely Russian.

“Smith said that the concern from Republicans for more transparency “makes me a little crazy.” “Ukraine is spending the money really well”

Whut? Which he knows because we have no transparency and no tracking. In fact, that’s why we’re more certain than ever! In fact, Ukraine has conquered the Moon! (We can’t check that either) Brian Wilson reports!

“If authorized, the new funds will bring total US spending on a proxy war on Russia’s border to about $105 billion.”

$105 Billion a year. PLUS all the other money in other channels.

I THINK that’s enough money to pay off every mortgage in America, but maybe only half of them. We definitely DEFINITELY must do the #Opposite, to impoverish America to enrich Ukraine. That’s just colonalism and common sense. Oh wait: I guess that means WE are the colony. Of Kiev.

“Bases Deep Inside Russia Rocked by Explosions; New Airstrikes Hit Ukraine (ZH)”

Can we get a real headline for this? “U.S. bombs Russian Nuclear Base.”

“A Warning -Which We Will Ignore- (Denninger)”

Saying for 30 years, since “That Giant Sucking Sound.” Not only do we have no equipment, nor ability to manufacture any, we have no men. No men in the factory, and no men in the field. So You want it When?

What’s the average age of all these “Dirty Jobs” trades? 50? 55? I hear of HVAC guys trying to sell off a posh gig with a deep black book of clients paying anything just to get a man on site reliably. The kids are too busy paying $30k/year to get a Barista certification to buy into and take over their company. Okie-dokie. Suit yourself. You sure hate food. And heat. And light. Live free with your fee-fees in that bark hut. Trolleys at Sainsbury’s.

The immediate of that “Inventory” parts Karl speaks of? Yeah, the CEO’s SOLD the necessary inventory to goose stock price, then took stock options on it. Therefore they 1) Sold the national infrastructure. 2) Put the money in their pocket. 3) the Regulators applauded. 4) Destroying critical national infrastructure 5) Just like Russia. and 5) All our lives depend on it. Killing Grandma.

Same with the men, as we see in the rail strike. Half as many men = twice as many profits! Ka-ching! Who cares if no freight will be moved nationally, ever again, during a war? IBG,YBG. I be gone, You be gone.

Yeah, geniuses: You be in a $3M house that has no reliable power, the A/C’s broke, no one can get parts, and your daughter was just kidnapped in Palm Beach for the money. Congratulations: you won.

“Michael Avenatti Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Embezzlement (CNN)”

This is the first time in memory that I’ve seen a white collar crime serve an appropriate sentence. I don’t know what to say about it as I’ve never seen it before. Is it a fluke? A Nike vendetta? The new normal?

Avenetti Clip: should go back-to-back with “Sam BankFraud is the new JP Morgan” “Is he really better than Edison and more generous than Mother Theresa?” Then add how Taibbi is the new antiChrist. All on cue. Finish with the local affiliates saying the exact same words in unison, nationwide. NPC for Me!

“Facebook’s parent company has threatened to quit carrying news on the world’s largest social media platform”

That would put us back to the day before this disaster began. Don’t. Stop.

“The News Media Alliance, an industry trade group that has lobbied for the JCPA, called Meta’s threat “undemocratic and unbecoming.”

This seems very hard to believe as the reason for FaceBook to carry news was to 1) Steal all the News companys’ revenue and 2) control and track all the people clicking wrongthink. But you claim the NY Times WANTS Facebook to steal their revenue so people never visit NYTimes.com? Huh. Why can’t I believe you?

” India Gets World’s First Gold ATM (RT)”

Rumor is such ATMs have been developed and seen in America and Canada as well. However, we don’t know what kind of coin they are dispensing. The coin shortage does show that banks are hoarding metal for no reason (again) and causing economic problems by it, and both the U.S. and Canadian mints are sitting on millions of e.g. silver coins they refuse to sell. Could be lots of reasons, but that’s the fact.

So if India approves the ATM, then Indian currency/Vax passport attempt is dead?

“ Pfizer CEO Refuses to Testify to EU Parliament COVID Panel – Again (Pol.eu)”

I’m sorry, how do you do this? Last time I told the court I wasn’t going to testify, they told me otherwise. Must be nice to ignore the court, the parliament, then lie under oath day after day and nothing happens. Right Mr. Clapper?

If there’s a merger of Corporation and State – and it’s pretty clear there is – at least we know who the senior partner is. Government reports to Industry, not the other way around.

Volcanoes going off all over now, right on schedule. We should be in for global cooling because of it shortly (or eventually) and all the pre-control of food, and wars in major food-producing regions will become clear.

“Trump Appeals Court Loss Gives DOJ Full Access to Seized Mar-a-Lago Docs”

Excellent. Now they can arrest Trump for some new bulls—t and get this show on the road. Supreme Court is ready, I’m sick of waiting. But at the same time, they won’t act (or allow) until after Jan 8 so Trump can re-run and take 2 ½ terms. Not saying it’s smart or I want it, just saying those are the rules.

“I’m anything but an anarchist, but I am emphatically Wut I Arez.”

Not entirely true: You’re also not what you arez, Madamski

Dr D Rich
    Participant

In another world or, perhaps, parallel universe Marci Wheeler exists. Her posts at Emptywheel aren’t just different and opposite The Automatic Earth’s. It’s almost impossible to explain. So read for yourself because important ppl listen to her and her fellow travelers:

Trump Is a Mob Boss Whose Omertà Has Started to Fail

Matty Taibbi’s Dick Pics

Oroboros
    Participant

• The G7 Cap on Russian Oil Is a Subsidy to China

The Empire of Lies officially declared war on Eurotardistan by blowing up the gas pipelines.

Let the games begin.

They then charged the Eurotards 6x the price for LNG gas to replace it.

Hahahahahaha!

Then the Empire of Lies egged on the Rump Continent® to try to set the price of fossil fuel with a brain dead ‘price cap’ scheme.

Extra hahahaha!

This further increased energy cost to Eurotardistan by them having to buy MARKED UP RUSSIAN OIL from China and India who got the oil from Russia at a discount.

Spit take (coffee shooting out my nose too)!

Eurotardistan looks like the Empire of Lies little S&M bitch complete with open bottomed leather chaps and a rhinestone collar.

Schmooch Schmooch Schmooch from Uncle Sam and his partner Pedo Slow Joe

Ursula Always Lyin will bring her horse crop to the party!

Oroboros
    Participant

Eurotardistan will NEVER compete ever again in the world market place, because energy is the Master Resource and they will never have it cheap again.

Russia has turned East for at least a generation.

Except as the New Sweat Shop Capital sewing running outfits together 16 hours a day by candlelight in unheated vacant buildings.

Attacking the Donbass cause it looked like an easy win was a bad move

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Three or four decades in and near the fetid bog of covert intelligence and “black PR” gives a person preternaturally heightened olfactory perception.

Halfway through the first full paragraph of Marcy Wheeler’s blog I smelled the rat. Ten minutes of Googling confirmed it. She’s an Intelligence agent, and being boosted by the folks she works for . . . otherwise you would never have even heard of her because she’s no better than average in the skills department (despite obvious training in the Arts of Darkness). Without her being fed insider data no one would give her propaganda a second look.

zerosum
    Participant

In the USA, there are more guns than there are transformers in power substations.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/us/power-outage-moore-county-investigation-monday/index.html
    Tens of thousands still in the dark after ‘targeted’ attacks on North Carolina power substations
    By Nouran Salahieh and Hannah Sarisohn,

zerosum
    Participant

What goes around, comes around.
    Russia is attacking airports with missiles

Tree Frog
    Participant

Re Canadian Mint coin hording…. Perhaps that explains the near 40% premium of 1oz Silver Maple Leaf coins over spot evident at jmbullion.com.

Tree Frog
    Participant

I gave up on Marcy Wheeler many years ago – but after I had given up on WSJ, NYT and The Economist. The divergence between what was said and my observations… Those lyin’ eyes of mine…

@treefrog,

And should you wish to buy “junk” Cdn silver coins, you need to add the 13% tax on as well. Just take spot and add on 65%.

Mind you a coin dealer I contacted was willing to buy said junk silver at 80% of spot, and Silver Gold Bull online will give 95% …. still, not a bad margin huh?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Dr. D

You got it.

It’s “A Nike vendetta”. It is, was and forever shall be especially when you apply the DBS/Tree Frog bullshit detector.

For me, I can’t resist occasionally poking that Hornet’s nest just to confirm she/they will invariably respond with an ad hominem attack^2

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Today’s Yogi tea tag word-string: What can you appreciate in this moment?
    Relevant song: Every Minute

My wife’s office is also experiencing an office-emptying wave of sickness. St. Vincent’s hospital is currently not doing elective surgery due to a wave of respiratory infections.

You will believe in the magic of Xmas or you will die shopping: I Believe

I was just thinking it was time for Polemos to say hello.

We have, in our house, per the requisite Spirit of Xmas(t), one of the finest Father Xmases that money can buy (from Goodwill, a USA thrift store chain)

Noirette
    Participant

Drug trade Afgh – Taliban.

Afewk, The brookings inst. can be wrong about many things, slant stuff, be right about some others, as I pointed out they seemed to ‘excuse’ or explain by various factors, the Taliban’s actions re. drugs.

The top Bosses (Amrikis previous – Taliban now more in charge) control the drug trade, in part directly, and for another part ‘mafia style’, take rake-off payments, while organising / doing nothing much except ? some meddling in the hierarchy, who is top boss etc., “Amir has to go home, leave the biz,” that kind of thing.

Many articles, studies about the drug trade since the flashy US withdrawal from Afgh detail that the trade under the Taliban has a new super profitable life.

Which doesn’t mean US actors are no longer involved, btw. Though the first collabs. are the Pakistanis, but as they also seize drugs for their profit — then what happens Idk..

From the Atlantic Council, yikes.. Yet the content may be of interest.

Afgh. drug trade is booming under the Taliban, R. Stone. Aug 2022
    https://bit.ly/3VLIpfA

The UN has studies, articles, surveys, position papers, action proposals..

Quote:

The global trade in illicit Afghan opiates has become one of the world’s greatest transnational drug and crime threats, with severe consequences for health, governance and security at national, regional and international levels. Illicit Afghan opiates are trafficked to almost every continent in the world, with the exception of South America, and are trafficked along three broad routes …

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/aotp.html

I’m NO fan of the UN, think the WHO shoudl be shut down, but they do publish studies etc. which are OK. The split between procedures set up long ago, carried out by employees – int’l collabs., and capture / manipulation of narratives by political / more powerful forces is evident.

Abut NZ Idk. And I have never been to Afgh. either though II wanted to visit it – past tense as it looks like I’ll never get to go there.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’m anything but an anarchist, but I am emphatically Wut I Arez.”

“Not entirely true: You’re also not what you arez, Madamski”

I assume you’re referring to social identification labels aka “names”. Madamski is entirely a product of me, sprung from my imagination and my interests. Madamski is (well, was) part of me, but I am not part of madamski, who is a subset of Mr. What I Arez, who has revealed his true physical self on this forum more than anyone altho DocJD and Raul have also far more substantially verified their real persons represented by online persona. I am madamski when I choose to be every bit as much as you are Dr. D. when you choose to be. One assumes that you are not Dr. D. in your primary physical reality, and that you don’t walk around wearing a giant broadsheet with text imitating an online comment post based on the headline/quote<>response commentary, much less a Dr. Doom costume. Or a Dr. Doom costume under the giant broadsheet.

Which reminds me of a TAE fellow who attended a 1940s-themed Xmas pageant wearing a Superman suit underneath a vintage Clark Kentian suit replete with dark black-framed glasses (with no lenses, of course, cuz that messes with X-ray vision).

But maybe I assume wrong, and this — “Not entirely true: You’re also not what you arez, Madamski” — is just a bit of wordplay for wordplay’ sake.

And there. I have written much ado about nothing. I’ll note, just a tad more seriously, that one problem most people have with me is that I am so earnestly transparent about myself. Best way to hide the truth is to brazenly display it in plain sight. Since very very few people are that open, it makes them suspicious, and they dig around and behind and all about the Naked Truth in Plain Sight looking for the “real truth” that they’re sure lies behind this weird open revelation thing right in front of their eyes.

Who is that masked man?

Why, it’s madamski!

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

[From the interview] “The purpose of government is to serve the interests of the people.”

That’s cute.

I wonder whether it would be possible to list countries and in which eras that actually happened.

Libya under Gaddafi comes to mind. Venezuela under Chavez. Cuba under Castro. There must be others. Chile before the Americans bombed it and installed their vicious dictator. Iran before the Americans overturned the government and installed their vicious dictator. Korea before the Americans rushed troops there and started killing Koreans in order to install their dictator. Hawaii before the Americans arrived and took over. England before the Normans took over and set up their apartheid system -lords and ladies versus the rest- that has endured to the present and desires to overturn the reasonably democratic government of the Russian Federation and install a dictator. New Zealand under Norman Kirk (assassinated). Australia under Goff Whitlam (politically assassinated by the ‘Governor General’). America under President Jackson (if you weren’t black, brown or yellow).

Can’t really call The Scorpion a dictator because she is just a well-paid actress, a professional liar, part of a cabal of vicious psychopaths who take turns at attacking the populace “with kindness.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

My wife says we need more “trees”. I agree.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Noirette

I guess the drug trade is booming in Afghanistan, now that the Americans/NATO have wrecked the place and cut it off from the ‘rules-based system’. Probably the most reliable way to make money. Might even take away some of the pain of having one’s country destroyed by the US/NATO.

I’d be interested to know any aspect in which the UN has any credibility. Certainly not in the climate field, nor ‘development’, nor ‘peace-keeping’, nor abiding by its own charter.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

THis man is my fave Joe Biden analog. Picture from the wall of a pancake house in Longview, WA:

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Just plain old Robin Morrison, who was nicknamed ‘Birdman’ long before he adopted a parrot needing a home after two previous homes didn’t work out:

And for some realy real realz, here’s Birdman enoying the pleasure of life with HHT:

That could be fake blood, of course. One never knows, do one?

And, finally, the Real Me (about 4 years ago) addressing his son:

Father Lucas

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Half of covid infections are now-reinfections in New Zealand, a 92% vaccinated country.’

That 92% ‘vaccinated’ is a fake news, since no one is vaccinated. The exact portion jabbed is unknown because all government figures are fraudulent

We can say for certain that it is those who have been jabbed most that have the worst health outcomes. And the unjabbed are watching the catastrophe associated with believing anything the government says unfold. I hear frequent reports of jabbed people suffering ‘flu’-like symptoms over and over again. I heard such a report yesterday.

The only good news on this topic is there is speculation that many of the jabs were rendered ineffective [in delivering life-threatening toxins] because there were not kept at the right temperature and may have coagulated before being forced into bodies.

The Covid scam is just one of a burgeoning multitude of predicaments foisted on the populace living on this land mass by the totalitarian fascists who serve the dark side and their own short-term self-interest. We are witnessing and living through collapse of a complex society predicated on never-ending consumption of fossil fuels on a finite planet that is suffering the effects of an increasing burden of pollution, all of it is predicated on Ponzi finance that is collapsing as I write.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The Ukrainians are using long-range artillery to shell civilians in Donetsk, almost the only tactic they have left. Ukrainian loses are 500 to 800 humans per day plus armoured vehicles and artillery.

Russia continues to reduce Bakhmut to ruins, with an 8:1 ratio of shells fired. A very slow grind.

Tree Frog
    Participant

@Afewknowthetruth

I was at a party a some weeks before the US invasion of Afghanistan. There I met someone in the boxing business. I was told the invasion was a takeover of the heroin trade from the source.

Yes. Other factors. But had heroin not been in the mix, how might things have been different?

Michael Reid
    Participant

Greetings from nature and two moose today

John Day
    Participant

@Dr.D: The 3 stairsteps up in gold price, all $40/oz or more, early last month, are easily seen here on the 60-day-gold chart. https://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html
    I think it signaled a regime-change, a change in the rules, as a heads-up to insiders, so they could adjust positions, not because the big increase was beginning (yet).
    It seems like they will play the current game while it remains playable, but are positioned for the next game. Central banks are so-positioned, except Venezuela, Afghanistan and Ukraine, perhaps.

@Michael
    Reid: I think it looks fine. Solid stairs are right there under the hatch, and the shelving is actually a handle, something to grab while ascending or descending. This is in such a position as to not be casually walked into, I think. Falling 9 ft. down to a hard floor is bound to be bad, as Susmarie recounted.

@Boscohorowitz
    : Looks real to me. Sorry…

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Ha!

In China people protest. And the government responds to the protests by changing whatever the people were protesting about. But in the West you can protest as much as you like, and nothing will change!

Ever wonder why?

Could it be that there is no democracy in the West, and all ‘leaders’ are totalitarian fascists selected for their sociopathic tendencies, and utterly determined to maintain the system that promotes totalitarian fascism?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Nice moosies!

All I get around here are squirrels, rats, crows, jays, hawks, doves, various sparrows/finches and once, a fluke, a doe and fawn drinking from a pool in the no-mans’ land construction site next door which is next to a teensy wildlife corridor.

“Serious” stuff: so Russia will probably put the Big Sleep on Ukraine come this winter, squeeze out the remaining Ukranazi pustulence, then restore power to those parts of Ukraine willing to wave a white flag.

By then, Washington, D.C., USA will be experiencing a major toupee-fire as their DNC-dominated narrative withers and the GOP-ascendancy briefly does a tolerable job of raping less and governing more while the plebiscite begins chanting for blood as the body counts amass big enough to no longer be hideable and the stores shelves acquire an over-priced bleakness.

Some time next year, the petrodollar will fizzle put and we’ll begin paying real costs for North American fossil fuels, the cost of foreign petroleum being no longer within our reach. The Grand Billionaire Jubilee/Great Reset will be announced and go over like a Klaus Schwab parade balloon at a libertarian archer convention.

…this grayyyt… beluvvvvved… mayan…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

It’s the undertakers behind all this:

Hanging Ain’t Good Enough for a Casket Thief

“Die Now<>Pay Later” Obviously they’re Catholic undertakers.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Roy Harvorth sometimes foams at the mouth with information easily proven false, but that seems to be the norm in the new substack hothead journalist fad, but he mostly provides good info, decent insight, and occasionally, a certified gem:

Anybody Out There?

Full of goofy nuggets like this: “I guess, no coroner wanted to show up in those neighborhoods and even without it, they were able to examine about one in 30 corpses, which strangely corresponds with the amount of homicides successfully investigated”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

DocJD: HHT has been a real blessing to me, even if it’s caused much hardship and suffering, in fact, precisely because it has caused my hardship and suffering: it’s made things very earnest, and one can hardly get enough earnestness in this ersatz culture in which we race our rats.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

It occurred to me that wearing a homemade Snuffleupagus mask in public would humorously shame germophobic gubmint-trusting mask-wearers into rethinking their position. I got lots of smiles and laughs when I wore mine. And they really are comfy and easy to breathe through.

Germ
    Participant

Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine authorised for use in infants and children aged 6 months to 4 years

“The Comirnaty COVID vaccine has met the MHRA’s required safety, quality and effectiveness standards to be authorised for use in this age group”

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine-authorised-for-use-in-infants-and-children-aged-6-months-to-4-years

Straight up corporate capture and murder.

Germ
    Participant

The MHRA receives most of its income from fee-charging activities, including fees for assessing medicines developed by private companies. In 2019-20, £104.6m came from this stream, out of total income of £166.7m.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/23/the-mhra-and-covid-vaccine-approval-your-questions-answered

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

One in every 500 children under five years who received the Pfizer mRNA Covid vaccine were hospitalised with a vaccine injury, and one in 200 had symptoms ongoing for weeks or months afterwards, a study has found.

“Comparative Safety of the BNT162b2 Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccine vs Other Approved Vaccines in Children Younger Than 5 Years”

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2797451

Redneck
    Participant

AFKTT
    “The Ukrainians are using long-range artillery to shell civilians in Donetsk, almost the only tactic they have left. Ukrainian loses are 500 to 800 humans per day plus armoured vehicles and artillery.”
    Meanwhile Russia strikes hundreds of Uky civilian sites and that is ok , not just ok but GOOOOOODD!!!
    The Ukys have no Air Force can’t hit inside Russia with long range missiles and the Russians still can’t beat them
    A tiny corrupt nothing of a country has Russia retreating for almost a year.
    Those loss rates can’t be real , how is it possible to be taking over a hundred and fifty thousand casualties and advance for eight months?
    You need to get a grip , when I read your stuff you sound like someone who is a little deranged and obsessed.Your mind is not healthy , you are in a doom and gloom spiral , nothing you do or say will make a difference anyway.
    Take a few days away from the net , go to the mountains , see the grandeur of the earth and give yourself a break from the constant load of carrying the world on your shoulders , stop hoping for a total disaster to befall the Western world , it is probably not going to happen and if it does you will probably be one of the first to die.
    If you look you will find almost mirror image articles being blasted out by both sides , yet you choose to beleive that only one side , the Russian side has any truth to it , that is how you got sucked into believing the story that Wagner was NOT using prisoners.
    How about this, look at the propaganda on both sides and use your own powers of discrimination to decide what is true.
    I am sure the truth is not as one-sided as you believe.

aspnaz
    Participant

According to findings by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, the Anti-Defamation League, and other groups, the NY Times reported that slurs against black Americans increased from 1,282 times a day to 3,876 times.

These swarms of sewer rats are AGAIN using the niggers to justify their hate. How many times can this work? You would think at some stage the black folks would start rejecting being “protected” by the ex-KKK folks and would come out against it, but would we hear their voice or would the ex-KKK drown them out with their concern for the poor black folks, their political pets.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.