Debt Rattle February 1 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 1 2024

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​ War on Gaza: Israel ‘most likely’ dropped 1,000-pound bomb on UK doctors in Gaza
    UN investigation reveals new details of air strike as US and UK medical organisations ask why Israel targeted protected site housing staff
    ​ In results released on Tuesday, UN investigators said the early morning strike on 18 January probably involved an MK83 bomb guided by a GBU32, a type of kit that turns “free fall” bombs into precision-guided missiles.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/war-gaza-israel-most-likely-dropped-1000-pound-bomb-british-doctors-gaza

​The USN says they did not hit the Gravely. Gravely-injured, or not? YAF Navy directly hit US destroyer, cargo ship in Red Sea: YAF spox
    The spokesperson for the Yemeni Armed Forces says the YAF Navy hit the American destroyer USS Gravely directly and accurately.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/yaf-navy-directly-hit-us-destroyer–cargo-ship-in-red-sea–y

Report: US Plans Weeks-Long Bombing Campaign Against Iranian Targets​ What could go wrong?
    The White House says the US response to the Jordan drone attack won’t be a ‘one-off’

Report: US Plans Weeks-Long Bombing Campaign Against Iranian Targets

NULAND: U.S. Not Leaving Illegal American Base in Syria Despite Attacks
    “First let me set the record straight: The United States is not withdrawing from Syria,” Nuland told CNN Turk, according to a translation by Medya News. “As yesterday’s tragic events at a church in Istanbul demonstrated, ISIS is still active in too many places.”
    https://trendsinthenews.substack.com/p/nuland-us-not-leaving-illegal-american

Putin: Il-76 with Ukrainian POWs shot down by US Patriot
    Putin said at a meeting with his confidants that it had already been established for sure that the plane with Ukrainian prisoners of war was shot down by the US Patriot air defense system and called for an international investigation into the downing of the Il-76 military transport plane near Belgorod.

Putin: Il-76 with Ukrainian POWs shot down by US Patriot

John Day
    Participant

UN court dismisses most of Ukraine’s lawsuits against Russia
    Kiev has sued Moscow at the UN International Court of Justice. The court dismissed almost all of the lawsuits.
    https://www-anti–spiegel-ru.translate.goog/2024/un-gericht-weist-die-meisten-klagen-der-ukraine-gegen-russland-ab/?doing_wp_cron=1706751192.7849879264831542968750&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Israeli Diplomat’s Son Claims Diplomatic Immunity After ‘Intentionally Running Over Cop’ in Florida
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64270

Farmers Bring Their Fight (and Tractors) to Brussels as EU Leaders Jet In for Crunch Talks

Farmers Bring Their Fight (and Tractors) to Brussels as EU Leaders Jet In for Crunch Talks

​ Rubber bullets and water cannons were deployed against hundreds of European farmers protesting outside the EU Parliament building in Brussels on Thursday. The farmers threw eggs, set off fireworks, and started fires near the building while demanding that European leaders stop punishing them with more taxes and rising costs imposed to finance a so-called ‘green agenda.’
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chaos-erupts-brussels-rubber-bullets-fired-farmers-protesting-outside-eu-parliament

Mexican army reinforcements arrive at the Texas border​ (I would not personally assume that they are the​re in the interests of the Biden administration)
    According to American media, Mexico has sent military reinforcements to the border with Texas. Mexican army units arrive at places where border security has been taken over by the national guard of the rebellious state.
    https://en.topcor.ru/43907-na-granicu-s-tehasom-pribyvaet-podkreplenie-meksikanskoj-armii.html

John Day
    Participant

​ (Gaybait​ing) James O’Keefe Releases New Footage Exposing How White House Staffers View Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
    ​ Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can’t say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”​ “I’m just telling you what I’ve heard… they’re really concerned about it”
    …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”​ “But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We’re not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”
    ​ Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama….​ Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I’ve seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’
    ​ “@VP @KamalaHarris hemorrhages black staff. She can’t keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”
    “She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she’s not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, “What the f**k?” Like she’s a woman and she’s multiracial.”
    https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/01/31/james-okeefe-releases-new-footage-exposing-how-white-house-staffers-view-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-n2169470

A Canadian father sings Happy Birthday to his son, in heaven​ , “He Just Wanted To Play Hockey”
    Sean Hartman died at 17, 33 days after injection, which he had to take to be allowed to play hockey, which was central to his life. His mother found him dead in his room.
    https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/he-just-wanted-to-play-hockey

CDC knowingly labeled accurate news stories about the dangers of COVID-19 vaccines “misinformation,” internal messages show
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-30-cdc-labeled-accurate-dangers-vaccines-misinformation.html

Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico Orders Investigation into COVID-19 Pandemic Management and Vaccines After 21,000 Excess Deaths Announced in Slovakia Since 2020​ , Speech to the Parliament on January 23, 2024

Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico Orders Investigation into COVID-19 Pandemic Management and Vaccines After 21,000 Excess Deaths Announced in Slovakia Since 2020

Reckless vaccine culture runs rampant with the RSV jab​ , DANIEL HOROWITZ
    More than 150 women and babies have received the wrong shot — and those are just the ones we know about.
    https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/reckless-vaccine-culture-runs-rampant-with-the-rsv-jab

John Day
    Participant

​Thanks Mel. Ivermectin Squares Off in a New War on Cancer
    Medical pioneers are putting their Covid treatment expertise to new uses. For two cancer patients, that meant ‘complete clinical response.’
    https://rescue.substack.com/p/ivermectin-squares-off-in-a-new-war

​ EPA monitoring a new class of toxic PFAS in municipal water supplies – GenX chemicals
    ​ PFAS include chemicals that are used to make firefighting foams, coatings for clothes and furniture, and food contact substances, to name just a few sources. If a product advertises non-stick, waterproof, or stain-resistant, it likely contains some form of PFAS. As the toxicity of PFAS become well known, industries have switched to alternative chemicals in their manufacturing processes, namely GenX chemicals…​
    ​..These shorter chain GenX chemicals do not persist as long in the environment, but they are more mobile than the longer chain PFAS and can travel further from contaminated sites and deeper into ground water sources. GenX chemicals are replacing PFAS in manufacturing settings, but their toxicity to humans is just now being documented. According to a new EPA assessment, their toxicity profile doesn’t look much better than traditional PFAS. There is concern over liver damage and liver lesion formation.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-31-epa-monitoring-new-toxic-pfas-municipal-water-supplies.html

​ Pharmaceutical front group American Academy of Pediatrics condemns natural breastfeeding, calling it “ethically problematic”
    ​ The AAP insists that promoting breastfeeding is “stigmatizing,” its members claiming that they are “concerned about breastfeeding promotion that praises breastfeeding as the ‘natural’ way to feed infants.”…
    ​..”Promoting breastfeeding as ‘natural’ may be ethically problematic, and, even more troublingly, it may bolster this belief that ‘natural’ approaches are presumptively healthier. This may ultimately challenge public health’s aims in other contexts, particularly childhood vaccination.”
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-30-pharmaceutical-aap-condemns-breastfeeding-ethically-problematic.html

​ Autistic Spectrum Disorder Claims Are Up 284%
    ​ The autism epidemic is directly correlated to the childhood vaccine schedule. The more vaccines foisted on innocent children and their badly misinformed parents, the greater the societal damage, not limited to autism, SIDS, type 1 diabetes, digestive disorders, etc. & etc.
    ​ The incidence of autism prior to 1980 was around one in ten thousand children. In 2002 it was one in two hundred and fifty. In 2013 it was one in fifty. And right up until the COVID DEATHVAX™ rollout, it was estimated to be one in twenty-five.
    ​ This perfectly tracks with the quadrupling of vaccines added to the childhood schedule, yet the CDC, WHO, Mockingbird mainstream media, et al. are actively covering up this longstanding bioterror crime against humanity.
    https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/breaking-autistic-spectrum-disorder

​ Naw, we got rid of informed consent in “low risk” research yesterday… Lawyer in Landmark Fluoride Trial: ‘Fluoridation Violates Informed Consent’
    ​ The U.S. government must warn pregnant mothers about the serious health risks of drinking fluoridated water, attorney Michael Connett told journalist Kim Iversen. Connett is representing organizations and individuals suing the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in a bid to end the ability of states and municipalities to add fluoride to their water systems.
    ​ “We now have data — high-quality data funded by the NIH [National Institutes of Health] — linking maternal exposure to fluoride with deficits in IQ … that’s really the focus of our lawsuit.

Lawyer in Landmark Fluoride Trial: ‘Fluoridation Violates Informed Consent’

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@zerosum

US weapons exports up 50 percent in 2023 as Washington challenges Russia, China”

And 100% of those sales was to the United State’s captive and subjugated allied nations (including domestic America itself !!) who have no choice about “buying” the weapons “offered” for sale. Anyone who tries to NOT buy those weapons will quickly find itself smack in the middle of a new war, drummed up for that purpose by the US as a means of forcing that hapless vassal to either eat shit or die (preferably both).

That is SO, fucking, outrageously, penultimately EVIL that it is time for it to STOP, no matter what. If that means destruction of the USA in its current form then that’s just too bad for us. Hopefully it won’t come to that extreme, but if that’s what it takes, then that’s what it takes. So be it.

zerosum
    Participant

@ D Benton Smith

Activated: People Power
    Bread or guns demonstrations are already happening in EU.

jb-hb
    Participant

@jb-hb: Sorry to hear about the problems at the Christian prepper-supply company. Nobody is immune to idiocracy. ;-(

Thank you kindly for your sympathies.

I wonder if the owner/founder is even aware. When I watch youtubes of the person in charge of care operations and him, I get a weird vibe. And it seemed, in my time there, they wanted to severely compartmentalize things. Maybe he doesn’t know he’s got a little hell for competent/INTJ people going.

What hurt most was that I believed in them. If I had said “just another bug hunt” – just another shitty job with shitty people in charge – I’d have faced it with sardonic humor and stoicism from the start. GenX.
    Latchkey generation. Never expected better, really.

Sent an inquiry to Oregon Bureau of Labor due to an impropriety on the part of my employer. They came back saying they would only investigate if something went wrong for a protected class
    (the various holy Woke categories were helpfully listed off for me). I replied informing them I am Labor, inquiring does the Oregon Department of Labor they do anything for that class? Response pending.

(don’t worry, when you’re in trouble with incompetent, unprincipled people, you can appeal to other, also incompetent unprincipled people for redress!)

Dr. D
    Participant

JB, that’s exactly what I’m talking about in “Capitalism”. In six weeks, you could take the pressure off the staff. In six months you could save them a million dollars. In six years they would be the richest, best, most profitable company in their field. They could even steal all million dollars and give nothing to the reps.

But they don’t like money. They don’t like sales, they don’t like stock, and they don’t like success. Your plan: like almost all such plans now, doesn’t COST money, it SAVES money. If it didn’t, um, why would we do it? It doesn’t cost input money even at first. It uses FEWER call center reps, probably, although the company will grow so much there will probably be more hired.

I have yet to even SEE a U.S. company that doesn’t act this way, even about the time the starter/owner has about 5 people around him. They are already lying and…???

The “???” is as you say, “What the hell, the actual hell, the literal hell, are they doing???” Okay clearly your motivation is NOT to have a better day. Clearly it is NOT to make and save money. Clearly it is NOT to sell product or be successful. It is NOT so everyone will love you and want to be around you for being a great helpful person, brilliant at your job.

So what the ** Hell ** is it???

For about 15 years I’ve been racking my brain as you see every day and I can’t figure it out. WHAT DO YOU WANT??? Hell, if I could just get that, I would negotiate and give it to you: you want me to cover for you, let you never come into the office, get paid anyway, give you all the credit, and just let me run things? DONE. Done, done, done; not another word. But that’s not it either.

Are you working for the Russians? Aliens? You’ve been taken over by a Star Trek ear parasite? What?????????

But one thing that’s really not helpful is any time you bring this up, everyone says, “Well they’re Greedy.” Lazy. Stupid. NO. THEY ARE NOT. They are devilishly smart people doing 5x the work they need to and not getting paid half what they could if they followed three basic tenets of common sense and just skipped the other seven.

So again: it’s not greed. They clearly love work and hate money like cancer. While claiming the opposite. So what is it?

I’m left with nothing. Not even a weird satanic orientation to #AntiLogos. Even the devil would want his due.

It’s still spreading and getting worse. Like that people are in danger of getting killed by it daily. Like in medical or on Boeing. What. Is it?

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Dr D re: punk history

I’ve heard it opined by many that Jethro Tull were proto-punk.

zerosum
    Participant

Questions: Before the beginning. After the end.
    https://interestingengineering.com/video/this-educative-video-presents-a-proof-of-the-basel-problem-using-light
    The basel problem.

Accuracy Cut off. Relevant. Fiction.
    Do numbers go to infinities?
    Do numbers go before the creation of particles?
    ( Age of “The Big Bang”, Densest packing
    Is a bubble needed that does a “Big Bang” that created matter and out universe??
    Is a bubble needed to make a circle? Pi, 3.14 … Prime numbers ….
    Doe the number pi increase past, now, the age of the universe?
    Is accuracy needed more than the size of a proton, electron, quarks? (10^-15 to 10^-18 digits)
    Is the universe expanding/following a math formula?
    ———
    The largest known prime number as of December 2023 is 282,589,933 − 1
    1. This number has 24,862,048 digits when written in base 10 1. It was discovered by the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search (GIMPS) in 2018 1.

A prime number is a natural number greater than 1 with no divisors other than 1 and itself. According to Euclid’s theorem, there are infinitely many prime numbers, so there is no largest prime
    1. Many of the largest known primes are Mersenne primes, numbers that are one less than a power of two, because they can utilize a specialized primality test that is faster than the general one
    1. As of June 2023, the six largest known primes are Mersenne primes 1. The last seventeen record primes were Mersenne primes 1.

The binary representation of any Mersenne prime is composed of all ones, since the binary form of 2^k − 1 is simply k ones 1.
    The largest known prime number has held the record for 5 years (as of December 2023), longer than any other record prime since M 19937 (which held the record for 7 years, 1971–1978) 1.

———–

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrD

So what the ** Hell ** is it???”

Well, I can tell ya, but you probably won’t be encouraged by the answer.

The “it” that is literally what the fuck is going on, is that the the counterparty in such “THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS” type of nonsensical encounters has only ONE objective motivating their behavior in such cases: they are intent upon doing what their boss told them to do, so that they can continue pleasing the boss and collecting their pay-check (or perhaps even getting a raise in pay for good performance in carrying out destructive orders. That’s it, and that’s all. Literally EVERYTHING else is window dressing arranged to create the illusion that they are doing something other than that.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@jb-hb re: bad company

I worked for one. I found out after leaving that the owner was running it as a loss so he didn’t have to pay so much alimony. This was not a small company, nationwide medical transcription services, with many big-name hospitals. It was damn frustrating, because there were several inflection points to improve or change service, always money available to throw at things, but “…like a bad marksman, you keep missing the target!”

Here’s an angle, been bothering me for some years now. Suppose you have some dosh, can start a small business. Suppose you have a friend that’s a medical insurance broker. Start up a company, hire as many people as can be afforded, and have them all sign up through your friend’s brokerage. Doesn’t have to be a successful company, and can have turnover, as long as there’s a minimum head count to keep it profitable for both parties.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

It is crystal clear that the sock puppet lunacy has carte blanche license to daily post dangerously inflammatory rhetoric on TAE, with keyboard warriors spewing nonstop fantastical threats against leaders/peoples/nations that will eventually, if not already, attract some *very* deleterious attention 🙄

Was that the intention all along?

Stupid Anarchy is as as Anarchy does.

Dr D Rich
    Participant
      “makes it legal for clinical researchers to conduct research on human subjects without obtaining informed consent”

Govt/FDA possess a sense of humor and acceptance of “all old things are new” BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAD THAT with Gajdusek and Parrans, just a couple cases. No one held those two monsters to account while it counted. They were celebrated and appointed to the highest level for their unrecognized malignancies. A pattern emerges. What a stupid euphemism for the deliberately blind.
    So, we’ll be alright while their victims won’t be well at all.

“Capitalism equals contracts.” Learn something new every day.

Hopefully the reluctant Nobel laureate Kaitlin? KARIKO, she of mRNA tech infamy doesn’t go the way of the following two dark personalities of medical fame OR perhaps Kariko’s reluctance is substitute for prescience. I mean the Nobel Committee’s imprimatur means Kariko “knows”. So she oughtta know what’s coming down her pike.

Thomas Parrans

https://medium.com/marchforscience-blog/thomas-parrans-legacy-incompatible-with-public-health-s-future-22e431854e90

Carleton Gajdusek

https://cosmosmagazine.com/science/biology/the-man-who-linked-kuru-to-cannibalism/?amp=1

Status quo

When y’all do what you’re told to do,
    There’s harmony and enjoyment.
    So just shut up and know your place
    And you’ll keep your employment.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A connection to The Bloomberg High Speed Terminal is all that is needed in the most sophisticated Rent seeking. The ability to skim from every transaction at the small broker level. The ability to see a transaction and respond before the transaction reaches the trading desk. Greed.

I <3 The Smell of Stupidity In the Morning 😉

The *big* primary dealers are plugged *straight* into the electronic trading platforms, with enough milliseconds lag time to utilize algorithms to churn profits from *all* trades coming I/O, in a blink of an eye, leaving *everyone* else to eat crumbs & ash…

Multi-generational *monsters* licensed to print *money*, just like naked shorts, IPO fraud, bond sales & other manipulative fun & games 😉

Once upon a time, I worked in the heart of the matrix, where I gleaned a bit of info from Traders, Quants, PMCs & White Shoe PR fixers ~ When 9-11 happened there was a come-to-jay’sus! moment, where some of them *confessed* to me & others a few dirty tidbits, but all of that *truth* was memory-holed shortly thereafter (re: Shock & Awe)…

I thort about writing some books, but then I just got too old & stopped caring about a CULTure so warped, sooo far gone, that they let the lunatics run the asylum.

Q.E.D.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@VeraciousPoet

So, “When 9-11 happened there was a come-to-jay’sus! moment, where some of them *confessed* to me & others a few dirty tidbits,” what were the dirty tidbits? Share them with us. Nobody outside of you has heard them stated in public. Now’s the time, man. Tell us what you know.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

No thanks DBS, already been there & done that ~ You think that most of the “info” hasn’t already been “leaked” & discredited as Conspiracy Theories, or worse?…

No. One. Cares.

Oh, I did share this info with my fellow “journalists” (including Taibbi, AP, WSJ, NYT, Bloomingturd, Reuters et al.), who either rejected it out-of-hand because:

A> Taking action or even acknowledgement would threatened their job
    B> Impossible to counter their partisan indoctrination
    C> Their portfolio would suffer

Nah, I already wasted too much time on the narcissistic black hole of social media gaga, life’s too short…

We The People had three *major* chances to stop *The Bezzle*:

1> Ross Perot
    2> Tea Party Movement
    3> 2020 Election

GLWTS.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@VeraciousPoet

At least one person cares. I care. I want to know what those confessors said to you. Waste a paragraph or two of your time and just say it aloud. Sure, we’ve all heard the standard issue of “leaked” and “discredited”, so-called conspiracy theories.

But we haven’t heard it from you. You are a first hand eye witness of what certain people-in-the-know confessed to you in a moment of stress. I for one, am going to believe, with a VERY high assignment of credibility , precisely what you tell me about what those guys said to you.

Just spit it out.

WES
    Participant

jb-hb, Dr. D: What the hell is it?

It is directly about money. A certain human’s need for money to be validated.

It is a 100% directly about “the money” the insecure boss gets from their position in a company. It is not about the money the company makes.

These types of insecure bosses first appear to have a tough outer armor shell but they are jelly deep down inside. They are inherently very insecure. They often initially work very hard (to hide their deep insecurity) to achieve such a silo position.

Once in their silo, their mode for future success requires them to constantly push down any competent subordinates to elevate themselves up to maintain their self worth, so they can keep their now well paying job. This behavior is to try and hide their new incompetence.

In order to keep their jobs, these insecure bosses must hide what they are doing to subordinates from their immediate bosses so they appear to be indispensable to their bosses.

A tip off is high subordinate turnover rate and the boss always complaining about your poor job performance (a toxic work environment aimed directly at you and anybody else like you). You are a direct threat to the insecure boss’s job security and are targeted accordingly.

Note any get-a-long subordinates get good reviews/pay raises. Another subtle tip off is other company employee’s disrepect/make fun of the insecure boss. Yeah, I heard about him/her, glad I don’t work for him/her, etc.

I give you a current “Classic” example now in the White House, Kamala Harris.

Kamala worked very hard initially by sleeping her way up. This was recognized and rewarded. For perverse reasons of the President. Who would want to impeach Joe for Kamala? Remember Bush senior and his VP? Same reasoning applies.

Now Kamala occupies a good silo position, noteably well above her level of competence. Notice Kamala Harris can’t keep her support staff for very long. Pushing staff down to …^^…. .! Notice all the public jokes about her incompetence at her expense! People saying things behind her back (we got one of these too)!

Note her public speech gaffes! Imagine if you were one of her competent soon to be ex-speech writers. She treats you toxically. How tempting would it be to merely insert a few word salads into her speech?

I know bloody well what I would do but I am not sure I could be as competent or could do as good a job as Kamala’s ex-speech writers have done! We should probably be thanking all of her ex-staff for pointing out the bloody obvious!!!!!

WES
    Participant

D.B. Smith:

An example of what VP means is something like this.

A prominent Jewish man who had an office in the World Trade Center, received a phone call the day before from another more prominent Jewish person, informing him without explanation that he should not go to work the next day.

The next morning he knew why!

He even wrote about his close brush with death. I doubt you can find what he publically wrote now.

Oroboros
    Participant

Zero Hedge headline

A ‘Well-Funded Cabal’ Influenced The 2020 Election—What Lies Ahead In 2024?.

I point this out because I want to change the prevailing naming meme of ‘the powers that be’ to the Satanist Cabal.

Glad to see the word Cabal used finally

The next goal is working in the ‘Satan’ part

Far more accurate term for describing what the world is actually up against, it’s not hyperbole.

WES
    Participant

jb-hb:

I hope my explanation helps you moving forward.
    It took me a life time to figure this out.
    Yeah, I am kind-a-slow about figuring this out.

Next time work harder at being more incompetent!
    Don’t rock-the-boat by trying to fix anything!
    Find joy and meaning in life outside of the job, instead of inside the job.

Maybe a new type of work?

Oroboros
    Participant

Empire of Lies

A Clown Nation and It’s Founding Clown

The Rise of the Evil Clown

Ronald McDonald as an Enfant Terrible

Ronald as a troubled teenager holding up in the attic before he got his Big Break

The First Ronald McDonald Commercial

Yes. It’s the ever-disturbing earliest version of Ronald McDonald

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Armand Francois Joseph Henrion

Born: 1875 – Liege, Belgium
    Died: 1958 – Paris, France

He loved clowns and painted many

Contented clown enjoying a good cigar

Armand self portrait screaming as a screaming clown

CEO clown

Michael Reid
    Participant

GREAT CONVERSATION WITH TOM LUONGO

Great Conversation with Tom Luongo

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It’s okay to call something Satanist when it is , literally and actually, Satanist. Otherwise people aren’t going to know whether or not you are certain enough of your facts (and brave enough) to go on the public record that something is what it is.

WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

Seeing those old electrical schematic symbols sadly reminds me that I am an ancient dinosaur and how completely irrelevant I am to society these days. Nobody would hire me for what I know these days. Just a useless eater, now, as they say.

No tube testing stations. No used/surplus electronic stores around anymore. Just like no video stores.

I witnessed at least 3 generations of electronic devices, tubes, individual transistors, then solid state. Three generations of computers too. Three generations of software too.

Oroboros
    Participant

@Wes

Individual Transistors

Wow, you are ancient!

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Look what this started in motion

Veracious Poet
    Participant

See, it’s silly time ALL the time 😛

Besides, they’ve been looting the U$T for trillions of dollar$ since Dumya/Obummer, no one seems to care much about that, so WTH would they care about generational corruption of equity & bond markets?

Most “citizens” clearly don’t understand and/or give a crap that America’s Top Caste has sold *everything* out from underneath *everyone*, including their own progeny, rigged the game so only “They” can *win*, ran the public debt up To Infinity & Beyond!

Nah, all they seem preoccupied with is their personal neurosis regarding which race, creed or tribe to pin it all on!

When I skimmed Dr. D’s daily tract today & I noticed some sort of nonsense claiming the majority of people are good upright, moral “Americans”, or some such malarkey 🙄

What a hoot, “Americans” are so good, upright & moral they can’t even stop themselves from voting for UniParty GlobalCap Imperial sociopath led death gangs, nor do the “Americans” have any real reality clue about the founding principles of “America”, principles suspended 91 years now 😛

No, but they can tell you all about sports, or the latest gossip about Taylor Swift! lol

zerosum
    Participant

People Power in EU not getting traction.
    Ukraine still getting money from EU, that the EU must borrow, the people are over taxed. It will make the people suffer even more. First tranche will be in March.

https://time.com/6590783/european-union-ukraine-aid-package-billions/
    BRUSSELS — The leaders of the 27 European Union countries sealed a deal Thursday to provide Ukraine with a new 50-billion-euro ($54 billion) support package despite Hungary’s weeks of threats to veto the move.

aspnaz
    Participant

My guess is that Veracious Poet wrote HRC’s “deplorables” rant. Unity will only be achieved by wiping out the pretentious poet.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

But VP does make at least one valid point about the state of the public psyche in America. Every single vote in favor of a Democrat Party contender represents an ostensibly adult American individual with their head so far up their ass that it would take a tonsillectomy to remove it.

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.