Debt Rattle February 11 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 11 2022

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

THE WHINING
    THE WHINING

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Pro-vaccine journo seeks help from “a friend” therapist, … writes a column right after consultation ( … backpedaling softly on his previous action and/or opinions printed in this rag):

We Didn’t Grieve the Pandemic. Now We’re Stuck Fighting
    https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2022/02/09/Did-Not-Grieve-Pandemic-Now-Fighting/

… fwiw,

F.S.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@Red

Where do rights come from again?
    Human imagination.

So easy…

Reiner Fuellmich was explaining recently how when the Allies wanted to bring the Nazis to trial at Nuremberg they realized early on that the basis of the prosecutions would have to be framed under Natural Law.

Not under Admiralty or Constitutional or Civil Rights or Criminal or International or even Military law.

Natural Law rests on the principle that everyone has an innate sense of right and wrong. Saying you were only following orders as you herded people into the gas chamber was not a valid defense.

So mandating face masks and social distancing and Killshot Clotshots, especially for children, is a crime under Natural Law and can lead to the gallows for all who participated.

Except most people have no working knowledge concerning “Natural Law”, not even a clue, left to their finite mental acuity to “imagine” what “rights” are ~ In my first-hand experience with 10,000s of sheeple, they mostly “imagine rights” are created + allowed by “The State”…

Good luck prosecuting mercs, quislings, toadies, lackeys & sycophants that grovel at the feet of their respective empires, run by NPD psychopaths with Emergency Powers to control EVERYTHING.

We tried to warn You, but You were content with worshiping partisan demigods, too busy chasing Your tails to look up & ponder the Infinite’s True Meaning + Purpose for humanity…

In truth, what we’re facing isn’t a collapse, it’s a self-imposed reckoning arising from mankind’s failure to coalescence into a sense of tropism triggered by the TYRANTS’ rape, pillage, plunder, looting & murdering of global humanity, who have become so empowered & unabashed they transparently engaged in the SLOW poisoning of “deplorables” via economic, military, medical, political/media psyops + toxic industrialization of food & water sources for the past 50+ years.

Can you say incrementalism, I knew could 😐

To point, the poison jabs are only the latest manifestation of this WAR, that for many reasons the huddled masses are unable to fully recognize & develop a rationally cogent response to, while those that profit from the dark malfeasance of “The State” buy their freedoms at the expense of the dumbed-down-to-succumb…

TPTB/TBTF is like Marvel’s Hydra ~ You chop off one tentacle & two more take it’s place. Without identifying & attacking the head (which is a cultural phenom) you can believe that “rights come from human imagination”, but it’s pure fantasy.

Fair winds & following seas,

Gary

Bill7
    Participant

Watching the soft-handed laptop “left” squeal in unison in opposition to the Truckers really is giving me a chuckle.

Oroboros
    Participant

US Deploys Nuclear-Ready B-52 Bombers To UK With Eye On Russia

B-52 loaded cruising speed: 525 miles per hour.

Russian Hypersonic Missile Speed: 6,851 miles per hour

hahahaha!

The B-52, which took its maiden flight in April 1952, turns 70 this year.

Happy Birthday Old Fart!

The B-52 is America’s Nuclear Clown Car

http://www.biggerpictureimages.com/slideshows_new/jb_arts/images/1D%20IMG_5180%20LR.jpg

Oroboros
    Participant

GoFundMe And How The Left Came To Despise The Working Class

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gofundme-and-how-left-came-despise-working-class

“..The left-wing anthem “Which Side Are You On?” is no longer about whether you’re a “union man” or a “thug for J.H. Blair.” It’s about the size of your stock portfolio or when to go public with your start-up….”

The Leftards who couldn’t find their own ass looking with both hands, HATES the working man.

Leftards don’t know which end of a end brush to pick up.

“Which Side Are You On?”

Which side are you on boys?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?

They say in Harlan County
    There are no neutrals there.
    You’ll either be a union man
    Or a thug for J. H. Blair.

Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?

My dady was a miner,
    And I’m a miner’s son,
    He’ll be with you fellow workers
    Until this battle’s won.

Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?

Oh workers can you stand it?
    Oh tell me how you can?
    Will you be a lousy scab
    Or will you be a man?

Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?

Come all you good workers,
    Good news to you I’ll tell
    Of how the good old union
    Has come in here to dwell.

Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?
    Which side are you on?

those darned kids
    Participant

very insightful from a uk doctor: https://metatron.substack.com/p/breaking-the-silence

Oroboros
    Participant

Loved the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

There’s so many of them in DC now, it looks like a New Ice Age in three piece suits

zerosum
    Participant

You do not have the right to close the border. Only me. I made the law. Go home

zerosum
    Participant

USA calling for a war.

Nobody came

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Clip: Kong Rides the Bomb

zerosum
    Participant

You can demonstrate if you don’t violate the new laws that I made.

aspnaz
    Participant

The uniform response of western nations to the Covid pandemic has been one of the creepiest of the bizarre behaviours revealed by the pandemic. It is good to see people are now looking into that: after all, we all know that western government is throughly corrupted.

What is disappointing is that a nation’s security services are supposed to vet politicians, yet the WEF people seem to have passed that vetting process with no problem. Why are the security services traitors to their own countries? I suspect that they are as corrupt as the politicians, but are just out of sight so out of mind.

The interesting factor is that Anal Schwab is so proud of his corruption of democracy that he goes online to boast about it: face plant moment. With Anal boasting it can hardly be written off as a conspiracy theory.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“We Didn’t Grieve the Pandemic. Now We’re Stuck Fighting”

I had a few minutes so decided to do a quick read of this linked article. The “friend therapist” is what hooked me. I wanted to hear what advice she had for her inquiring friend/journalist. I admit upfront that the article’s title put me off right out of the gate. What the hell does it even mean?

The first thing the author tells us is that he “wanted to see angry truckers more clearly”, which gives the impression he wishes to be open-minded, and maybe step into their shoes and get their perspective. That sounds good, but then proceeds to slam the truckers as the useful idiots of “U.S. insurrectionists and evangelicals”:

“What we are now seeing in Ottawa is what happens when 80 per cent of the population goes one way to protect their safety, and 20 per cent goes another — and in the process becomes political fodder for U.S. insurrectionists and evangelicals.”

Doesn’t sound very open-minded to me. It sounds downright biased and condemnatory.

As for the advice of his therapist friend, I’m reminded of how modern universities now churn out educated idiots by the truckload. Here’s a sample from therapist Antonia:

Others lashed out — often most uncivilly against health-care workers, the very people they would turn to if severely ill. They attacked their future protectors.

“It says how non-thinking this response has been,” says Antonia. “When a person feels trapped, they are stuck and locked into a primitive response.

Get it? The truckers are the ‘primitive’ type who feel trapped, like the ‘non-thinking’ animals they are, and they thoughtlessly lash out at the very people (those doctors and nurses pushing vaccines and masks) trying to save them.

This response also suggests that she agrees with her friend’s position, so there really is no need to do the hard work of trying to understanding the motivations of those troublesome, rule-breaking truckers. Instead, lets try to analyze why they all went astray, possibly as a result of childhood trauma.

This feels like a hit piece to me. The author lures in the reader by waving a white flag and then opens fire on his victims.

zerosum
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I wonder if Trudeau is in bunker somewhere right now, screaming orders madly, to Field Marshalls who aren’t there , directing armies that don’t exist.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There is a certain amount of (inverted) linguistic sense to calling a Truth Teller a Terrorist when the truth that they’re telling is, literally, terrifying.

All of the largest institutions directing the vital activities of our world are commanded and controlled by actual , clinically diagnosable , genocidal psychopaths who are intent upon killing as many human beings as possible. And that is the truth.

That certainly would terrify me if I weren’t just a teensy little bit off of the center-point on that scale myself.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Governance by World Economic Conference (WEF) procedure is PRECISELY the governance that would be expected to be produced by an artificial intelligence. Like a machine running by strict algorithms (“policies”) instead of by AWARE (human) choices based on the conscious notion of right and wrong. Such a machine-like governance , since it is intrinsically incapable of knowing the difference between right and wrong epitomizes the very definition of insanity.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

Sadly here in Canada things are not looking too good for the truckers. They are now being isolated and targeted from multiple directions.

In the first 10 days or so every leader in Ottawa (all communists) was busy waiting for the other guy to do the hard work and take the blame. Justin ran away and hid, hoping either the premier of Ontario, Ford, or the major of Ottawa, or the Ottawa Police chief, or the military, or the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), would step in and take care of the problem, so Justin didn’t need to get his hands dirty.

Well the Ottawa Police chief said this wasn’t something the police could solve. The major of Ottawa said this was a national problem, not a civic one. The military said hell no! The Ontario Police have been reluctant to initiate any violence. Premier Ford skipped the called joint meeting of the communists!

Justin came out of hiding, after a week, to find nothing had been done! None of the other communists had done any work because they, being good little communists, were waiting for the other guy to do the hard work!

So I wonder what kind of dirt Justin had on Ford, to force Ford to seize the GiveSendGo funds and volunteer for this political suicide mission while facing a spring election? No doubt Ford is getting a n earful from companies. So maybe Ford has been elected to do the hard work? Can he find a way to succeed by failing?

So the top communist, Coward-19, is still trying to avoid being seen to get his hands dirty.

The truckers only hope now is if the other good little commuists are also wanting to keep their hands clean too by applying more communism to the problem.

chooch
    Participant

Sweet. They will likely have to divert the police in Ottawa to the bridge making it easier for the protesters in Ottawa this weekend.

Protesters defy injunction order, continue to occupy key U.S.-Canada bridge

WES
    Participant

Chooch:

I doubt the police are so short staffed that they can’t handle multiple fronts.
    Ottawa protesters are already out numbered 6 to 1 by police.

I think what people don’t realize is that there are basically two parts to the Ottawa protests.
    There is the group on Padliment Hill that we are familiar with and have police wanting around.

However there is a second smaller group of truckers parked in the park across from the Marriott hotel.
    These are the hard men. There is no visible police presence here. Police are afraid of provoking these hard men. The car park is ringed on the outside by big rigs creating a fortress. Nobody the truckers don’t know is permitted inside the car park. There is a pavilion tent at the car park entrance guarded by these hard men.

These hard men also patrol Parliament Hill in small groups of 2 or 3 to keep an eye on the police. The police on Parliment Hill are aware of these hard men whom they often get into a starring contest with, but avoid provoking them.

I am just not sure how strong the Ontario border protesters really are since most are probably just locals.

The Alberta protesters probably have some hard men which the rcmp police are likely wary of provoking.

I am just not sure where trouble will erupt first but it seems only a matter of time now that global leaders are putting the squeeze on Trudeau to stop this in it’s tracks. I doubt Trudeau knows when to stop pushing. Trudeau isn’t one to ever say sorry.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The problem with western civ, especially in Canadada, is that the vast majority are loyal subjects that kiss the ring…

I feel sorry for these few courageous willing to take a stand against psychopath monsters, the most important in our lifetime, while the sheeple cower in their hovels too afraid to even take a stand for their children 😐

I hope a repeat of the bonus army debacle isn’t about to unfold for these “hard” men…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The truckers are in a real fight and I’m sure they know it just as they know they’re mostly on their own when push comes to shove. This is a FIGHT not a goddam election. But we don’t seem to even understand what a fight is here in Euromerica any more.

There are no rules in fights except those one can impose upon oneself. If you can do that, you then have a good chance of imposing rules on the opposing fighters.

If the truckers can control themselves a bit longer, they’ll win. Probably be bloodshed involved, but the truckers will win the war.

Thanx for the observation data, WES. It fits how I perceive this event. Hard men, many with criminal associations, generally lead emerging revolutions. Some are amoral and petty; some are moral and noble. There’s always a buncha everyone in any decent-sized crowd, jah?

Red
    Participant

@veracious-poet
    Except most people have no working knowledge concerning “Natural Law”, not even a clue, left to their finite mental acuity to “imagine” what “rights” are ~ In my first-hand experience with 10,000s of sheeple, they mostly “imagine rights” are created + allowed by “The State”…

Exactly my point, I would say very nearly ALL people believe this. The rights are different in every country and no one seems to think this is a problem. Which leads back to imagination. Rights for me but not for thee. An innate sense of right and wrong doesn’t seem to enter into the thought process. How does one go about breaking such an illusion with any meaningful number of people? Oh well………squirrel!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

P.S. Thanx for that one, TAE Sum. You’re a fine syllogister but you also have the makings of a fine comedy writer too. Made me laff.

Dr. D
    Participant

You are correct: GoSend can do as they want (although Biden will illegally arrest them), but Canada will just not allow the funds to be RECEIVED in their Provincial banks. Game over. If you send them credit cards or something, same thing. They’ll put a stop on the cards, and arrest you for trafficking.

However: although GoSend may not be able to convert to Bitcoin (KYC and licensing laws, variable by state) but if you started in Bitcoin it MIGHT end up in an easy, single wallet. Let’s pretend this, which is the easiest for Ontario to stop. Recognizing the wallet, Ontario can… do nothing. It can’t be seized. It can’t be stopped. So Mr. Organizer or his Treasurer walks up and down the streets, BEEP! Transferred $100. BEEP. Transferred $100. BEEP. Transferred $100,000 for a truck repayment.

Okay, now the OWNER/Protestor has the BTC, AND the Ontario government knows it’s been transferred out of the main charity account. And can do nothing. They don’t know WHICH person has the new BTC transfer. They cannot reverse it or arrest them.

Okay, last step: somehow, the Protestor must take this BTC payout and buy diesel, tires, Timbits, truck repair. That means they need the SHOP to take BTC. They probably will. Or not. I can just drain my IRA into cash, pay that way, and consider the BTC from the Organizers to be my new IRA. Eventually, months or years from now, I will find someone to either swap it for Loonies, or accept BTC directly.

And that’s the end. Now Ontario knows the BTC has been transferred TWICE, but not necessarily to whom, and can arrest no one, nor reverse it. See how this works?

And this is BTC, the MOST public, with zero occlusion, using NO methods of breaking up the accounts, spinning them or hiding them. I assure you, if you used Monero or other privacy coins, transferred the money into coins/countries/burner wallets and back, it would get much, much harder. EVEN for the OPP. At that point, all these transactions would require the CIA/NSA or their Canadian counterparts to unwrap, which is possible but very costly.

VP: What is it Mao says? Rights come from the barrel of a gun? I’ll keep my 2A thanks, but if I didn’t I could still take them all out with a Nerf Gun, Silly String, and a Buick. If you’ve been in the military, you know what a joke “taking weapons” is. Everything is a weapon in the right hands, you morons.

Oh and Figmund, every time I see your closer “F.S.”, I read it as [For]“F**k Sakes”. But it usually applies.

You can’t close the border, that’s my job!

…Babylon Bee come to life again.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Veraciuos Poet

“Bonus Army” reference.
    Apt analogy

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.