Debt Rattle February 15 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 15 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

I think this person discusses the taking/giving thing nicely:

The Great Peril of Our Existence

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Add context, ands the certification issue becomes crystal clear:

“Malone was asked about recently released emails exposing a plan by three top federal public health officials to discredit the anti-lockdown epidemiologists behind the Great Barrington Declaration. The exchange showed the three — then-National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, and NIAID Deputy Director for Clinical Research and Special Projects Dr. Clifford Lane — coordinating “a quick and devastating takedown” of the premises of the declaration, which espouses “focused protection,” a mitigation strategy prioritizing the most vulnerable populations.

“[T]hey slandered and defamed those three as ‘fringe’ epidemiologists, but they happen to be full professors at the obscure universities Oxford, Stanford and Harvard, I believe,” Malone said sarcastically, referring to Sunetra Gupta, Ph.D., Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Ph.D., and Martin Kulldorff, Ph.D., respectively.

“And please note that neither Dr. Fauci nor Dr. Collins nor Dr. Lane have any formal training in epidemiology,” Malone added.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Those Ottawa truckers got Trudeau to publicly put on the Hitler ‘stache. That alone is a victory.

oxymoron
    Participant

Look I also think a bit of cordiality goes a long way.
    We have put up with SOOO much shit just trying to buy food “mask up sir, scan in please etc.” I think we can afford to save what tolerance we have left for our members here.
    Although assumptions and opinions should/can be challenged doesn’t hurt to see beyond the comment to the person. We are all of split mind. I mean I woke up again and saw some stupid face staring at me in the mirror so clearly I also chose the ego.
    Having said that the ego in me loves to watch a good fight or unkind words so I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy watching a little mud slinging.
    I’m a hypocrite.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@chooch the Corona Investigative Committee

In answer to your question, basically yes, but there is much much more to it.
    It looks like you have seen all or part of the first day of proceedings, which is simply a generalized overview for orientation purposes.

Here is a link to day #2 https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-Jury-Day-2-online_1:f

To keep up with the entire proceeding I recommend their website grand-jury.net .

chooch
    Participant

“In answer to your question, basically yes, but there is much much more to it.”

Thanks DB.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It just occurred to me that many of those engaging here might not have a broadly comprehensive view of the situation. It’s easy to get overly focused on just one piece or another.

The Corona Investigative Committee has done a fine job of consolidating the information, which I will just paste below to get you started if you’re interested.

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion
    Empowering Public Conscience through Natural Law
    ‘Injustice to One is an Injustice to All’

We, a group of international lawyers and a judge, hereby are conducting criminal investigation modelled after the United States Grand Jury proceedings.
    This Grand Jury Investigation serves as a model legal proceeding to present to a jury (consisting of the citizens of the world) all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against “leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices” who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic.
    Crimes to be investigated include all acts performed or omitted by a person in pursuance of a common design to commit Crimes Against Humanity, and all such criminal acts condemned in the various communities of jurors around the world.

This investigation is of the people, by the people and for the people and shall be referred to as the ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion.
    Having been unable to find a court to hear the actual evidence in the current system´s courts of law, we are undertaking this proceeding outside of the current system and based on natural law.
    This, in turn is founded on the firm belief that every person can easily distinguish between good and evil, and between right and wrong.

The allegation is that the world’s governments have come under the controlling influence of corrupt and criminal power structures.
    They colluded to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years. To this end they deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media.

The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to the so-called “vaccinations” which have in the meantime be proven to be neither effective, nor safe, but extremely dangerous, even lethal.

The economic, social, and health damage that these Crimes Against Humanity have caused to the world’s population can be measured in quadrillions of dollars.

The lawyers listed below, with the assistance of a number of highly respected scientists and experts from around the globe and under the auspices of a judge from Portugal,
    will conduct this Grand Jury Investigation and thereby provide the jury (the citizens of the world) with a complete picture of these Crimes Against Humanity.

The ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion´s investigation´s purpose is twofold: On the one hand it is to serve as a model proceeding and get indictments against some of the criminally and civilly responsible figure heads of these Crimes against Humanity.
    And on the other hand it is – through showing a complete picture of what we are facing, including the geopolitical and historical backdrop – to create awareness about

the factual collapse of the current, hijacked system and its institutions, and, as a consequence
    the necessity for the people themselves retaking their sovereignty, and
    the necessity to first stop this plandemic´s measures by refusing to comply, and
    the necessity to jump-start their own new system of health care, education, economics and judiciary, so that democracy and the rule of law on the basis of our constitutions will be reestablished.

The Peoples ‘Court of Public Opinion works independent of any government and any non-governmental organization
    Logistic support is provided by the Berlin Corona Investigative Committee:
    http://www.corona-ausschuss.de (German)
    http://www.corona-ausschuss.de/en (English)
    https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5 (Hearings in English)
    Telegram (German)
    Telegram (English)

Attorney at Law Virginie de Araujo Recchia, France
    Judge Rui Fonseca E Castro, Portugal
    Attorney at Law Claire Deeks, New Zealand
    Attorney at Law Viviane Fischer, Germany
    Attorney at Law Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Germany
    Attorney at Law N. Ana Garner, USA
    Attorney at Law Dr. Renate Holzeisen, Italy
    Attorney at Law Tony Nikolic, Australia
    Attorney at Law Dipali Ojha, India
    Attorney at Law Dexter L-J. Ryneveldt (Adv.), South Africa
    Attorney at Law Deana Sacks, USA
    Attorney at Law Michael Swinwood, Canada

Cooperating Human Rights Defenders and Legal Activists

Tjaša Vuzem, Slovenia
    Gina Cloud, USA
    Dr. Cristiane Grieb, Canada
    Leslie Manookian, USA

Media Release Grand Jury Proceeding Feb/05/2022.pdf

To be added to a list of supporters please contact us at [email protected]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Another misunderstood parable ~ The “eye of a needle” was a low arched point of entry into Jerusalem, which required a camel to dump it’s load (riches) & get down on it’s knees (humility) to enter…

those darned kids
    Participant

two games from today here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17664745/burton-bolton-fan-medical-emergency-welling-utd/

and another:

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/lincoln-news/lincoln-city-game-suspended-due-6664929

and these from this year:

://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17639040/newcastle-villa-delayed-fan-medical-emergency/

://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-palace-hartlepool-stopped-emergency-26148364

://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10455119/Fulhams-clash-Blackpool-suspended-medical-emergency.html

://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10396215/Medical-emergency-crowd-Tottenham-v-Chelsea-game-causes-lengthy-delay.html

://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2021-2022/watford-v-tottenham-suspended-due-to-medical-emergency_sto8689253/story.shtml

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Having said that the ego in me loves to watch a good fight or unkind words so I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy watching a little mud slinging.”

Nobody’s getting hurt here more than some superficial metaphysical ego bruises, most of which should serve to make us more careful about how we say what we mean, and how we interpret what others say. I’d hardly call this a fight. Hardly any antagonists actually address their antagonee (is 2 a woid!) directly. It’s mostly just a silly, standard-issue, human ego flutterance (is 2!).

Meanwhile, people here, most of them, including me, make the effort to acknowledge and appreciate the offering that others provide. This appreciation can and should include critique of things with which you disagree; learning comes from this. Let’s keep talking, etc.

I’d say that the tone here is overall quite cordial, so much so that those who are comfortable with confrontation do so. Mandatory cordiality breeds nasty phony ick, right quick. Honest expression, confession, discussion, etc., breeds sincerity and illumination.

Everyone is a hypocrite to some degree.

Real families fight as much as they love. It takes an awful lot of fighting for people to learn how to genuinely respect and appreciate each other. Untested mettle often disappoints.

The time to be phony is when one is dealing with an outright enemy, and strategic thinking is the primary concern. Otherwise, being real works better.

chooch
    Participant

Thanks veracious, I could be cheeky but I will go with what oxy said (Christ too).

boscohorowitz
    Participant

This week’s Axis of Easy is heavy on hacking subterfuge:

Axis of Easy # 233

All kinds of crazy stuff:

Russian Hackers impersonate the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Target European Diplomats
    DHS warns against mistrust of the US government in the latest terror bulletin
    OilRig hackers develop new backdoor in ‘Out to Sea’ Espionage Campaign
    NYPD’s Intel Unit allegedly received a demo of Pegasus Spyware
    Department of Justice makes its largest financial seizure in history

Elsewhere online:

Polish authorities appointed an army general to lead the newly created Cybersecurity Military Unit
    British Online Security Bill that bans “knowingly false” speech is still in the works
    Cybercriminals are using an increasing number of Intelligent Bots at scale to pose a threat
    Arm faces increased competition after Nvidia backs out of the deal
    IRS no longer plans to use facial recognition after receiving backlash

those darned kids
    Participant

ezlxa: “Does the Canadian Emergency Powers Act stipulate a maximum period of time that it may be invoked, or may it remain invoked indefinitely?”

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/e-4.5/page-1.html

30 days..

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Whjile I personally adore the ‘entry gate’ concept of the eye of the needle, a quick look suggests it may be apocryphal:

The “Eye of the Needle” has been claimed to be a gate in Jerusalem, which opened after the main gate was closed at night. A camel could not pass through the smaller gate unless it was stooped and had its baggage removed. The story has been put forth since at least the 15th century and possibly as far back as the 9th century. However, there is no widely accepted evidence for the existence of such a gate.[9][10]

In addition to the lack of archeological evidence for a gate, there is no textual support for it. The three gospels that mention it (Matthew 19, Mark 10, Luke 18) and each author uses slightly different words for this phrase. Matthew calls the eye of a needle the “trypēmatos rhaphidos” (τρυπήματος ‘ῥαφίδος),[11] while Mark calls it the “trymalias tēs rhaphidos” (τρυμαλιᾶς τῆς ‘ῥαφίδος).[12] Both are using the same word for needle (referring specifically to a tailor’s needle), but they’re using different language to talk about the eye of that needle. Luke not only adds a third option for the eye, but uses the word for a surgeon’s needle rather than the word for a tailor’s needle: trēmatos belonēs (τρήματος βελόνης).[13] If the gate would have existed the apostles who knew the area at the time would have referred to the gate by name and not used different descriptions.

Still, I like it. I’m always a sucker for a good metaphor.

those darned kids
    Participant

“son, i know i’m a hypocrite. when you have kids, you can be a hypocrite, too. until then, listen to me.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Further info:

“According to the English interpretation of the Quran:

To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin.[14]

The camel, in Arabic jamal, can also be translated as “twisted rope”.[15]”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

G’nite. Sweet dreams.

those darned kids
    Participant

“it’s easier for a camel to toe the line than for a hypocrite to admit kids don’t need masks”

chooch
    Participant

Oh, and oxy to the link you posted the other day.

If not for division, how can we even talk of unity?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Nightcap, cuz this is priceless:

frt

WES
    Participant

Maple Syrup!

Last fall I discovered, after 25 years of living at my house, that I had a “sugar” maple tree in my backyard! The nice thing about sugar maple trees is their sap contains about twice the sugar content of other tree types. It takes about 32 lines of sap to produce 1 litre of maple syrup verses say 64 litres of other trees.

Yesterday I drilled three 15/32″ holes about 1-1/2″ deep in my backyard 2 trunk sugar maple tree. So now, I am the proud operator of a huge 3 tap maple syrup operation!

I used plastic air tubing and quick-connect fittings recycled from a robot’s air system to tap and plumb the sap drain lines plus 3 recycled empty orange juice containers for the sap lines to drain into. If the daily sap flow overwhelms the small orange juice containers, I have several large used water cooler jugs available to press into service. I drilled a slightly undersized hole in the plastic orange juice lids before feeding a plastic air tubing into each orange juice container. This should help keep the sap pure from being contaminated, unlike in a real bush operation, by real flavor enhancing debris like, leaves, bark, twigs, snow fleas, and mouse droppings!

Tomorrow Toronto’s temperature is supposed to get above freezing so hopefully the sap will start running. I will find out tomorrow!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

If not for division, how can we even talk of unity?

Excluding a couple of unhinged agents of chaos, TAE is mostly unified in the sharing/discussion of the evils we face…

It’s quite easy to ignore certain “personalities” whose sole purpose is the transparent drive to calm the insatiable desires of a toxic EGO.

When reading “commentary” I first scan the poster ID before reading unnecessary dribble, something that became impossible on sites like ZH, TF et al. due to excessive mephitic “commentary”

I learned long ago to block out the jibber jabber the “artistically” verbose, it was like a plague in the mother court press room when the word monkeys began to incessantly chatter…

TAE is a sanctuary in the CAT 5 storm of mass formation psychosis, it’s the only worth attending in my experience.

Keep the faith,

Gary

WES
    Participant

P.S. I tried to insert a picture of my 3 tap maple syrup operation but that seems beyond my abilities!

those darned kids
    Participant

saps are running the whole dang country.

zerosum
    Participant

boscohorowitz

To understand the meaning of life, try to look at it from the point of view of Omicron.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

regarding the “camel & needle’s eye” thing.

Jesum H. F—-ing Xmas !!! It’s a bloody metaphor, you dingbats, and as such has EXACTLY the same meaning regardless of it’s etymological origins. Can you puh-LEEZE just give it a rest already ?

Undue interest in the pursuit of material wealth can fuck up one’s moral compass, so don’t do it. Okay?

WES
    Participant

It seems to me like our government (Canada) seem to be spending more time and energy fighting wars with it’s own citizens than with other countries’ government.

It seems to me that whenever you have rising inflation, you get supply chain problems. One follows the other like night and day. We had supply chain problems in the 1970s too.

The problem isn’t with the supply chain but rather with the sudden unexpected increase in the supply of money. When there is more money available, people naturally try to buy more supplies. Supplies cannot be turned on as quickly as money can be printed out of thin air by the government. In a truly free market, prices quickly rise to restore equilibrium with supply. Of course we no longer have a free market, only a manipulated market.

In the last 2 years of the pandemic, governments reduced supply by locking down workers. Then governments greatly increased the money supply, creating a double whammy of reduced supply with increased supply of money. Prices of supplies are now going up very rapidly in an attempt to match the upply of money. Supplies are now often being hoarded by big monopolies. Most people see this as inflation. This was all preplanned.

Joe Biden is now being hailed as a brilliant leader for preventing a war in the Ukraine by failing to start a war in the Ukraine with Russia. Does anybody doubt we are now living in 1984?

What have the trucker achieved so far?

1. They got the scalp of the Federal Conservative party leader for not supporting freedom.
    2. They claimed the Chief of the Ottawa Police force for being too peaceful.
    3. They have exposed to Canadians the true nature of Trudeau’s “one world” government.
    4. They have exposed US government intervention in Canada’ affairs.
    5. They reduced GoFundMe’s credibility by exposing their political alignment with governments.
    6. They boosted GiveSendGo’s profile and credibility.
    7. They have boosted BitCoin’s profile and cripto’s credibility.
    8. They have exposed that vaccine mandates have nothing to do with public health.
    9. They have shown this is all about increasing government power by reducing personal freedom.
    10. They have exposed that people in other western democracies are also tired of vaccine restrictions.

I am sure the truckers have had other impacts. But none of this realty happened because government controlled media haven’t reported the protest. You can go back to sleep.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@WES

Putting those world changing accomplishments into a single 10 point list really does more than just help my fuzzy old brain , I think it will also help the Movement (and all the rest of humanity, actually) by encouraging more support. Well done, man. Very well done.

Bill7
    Participant

First they came for the Websites: check.

Then they came for the Comments Sections on said sites: in progress (heh, verily) / check

Then they came for individual email: in progress + / check

Didn’t some old tired-beforehand band sing predictively about “communications breakdown” and such ?

Digitalia’s a snare, I think.

slimyalligator
    Participant

Formerly T-Bear @ 101435.
    Thanks for being a stand up guy/gal with your post to V. Arnold. You said what I had in mind much better than I could ever articulate and thank you for that sir/madam. I’ve been reading this blog and supporting this blog for quite some time (I remember sending checks to Somewhere, Canada) Ilargi when was that?
    Keep in mind there are more parts of horses than horses in this world and there seems to be a minor abundance of horse parts on this blog at this time. It’s too bad they are proud of being a horse part and going all out to prove it. Enough shit going on now, support each other here, home and community.

Bill7
    Participant

What V. Arnold said was right.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Jesum H. F—-ing Xmas !!! It’s a bloody metaphor, you dingbats, and as such has EXACTLY the same meaning regardless of it’s etymological origins. Can you puh-LEEZE just give it a rest already ?”

Hey. Everybody has their hobbies, right? fwiw, I never did feel quite right about the camel/eye-needle thing. I’d like the door hypothesis to be true. Also, I like to believe there is a heaven, so I take it as more as good advice about not obsessing over wealth.

Plus, I am The Boz not a dingbat.

Digitalia IS a snare. In ’97, my old man told me he stayed away from the internet “:because he valued his privacy”. He was a cryptographer in WWII. He knew there is no such thing as unbreakable code or true privacy in such.

The internet has been great fun, a gigantic free library, a college education at will. But I will be glad to see it go along with other media. We’re supposed to talk… face to face, where we can keep an eye on each other’s mischief.

zerosum, I have no idea what Omicron thinks, but I know that I do, and said thought ever wonders why I’m here and what I should do. Whatever that is, I don’t think it is to infect people and make them sick.

WES, like TAE Sum, has a knack for parsing things into organized concepts piece by piece.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Slimyalligator
    Keep in mind there are more parts of horses than horses in this world and there seems to be a minor abundance of horse parts on this blog at this time.
    LOL so true, so true…

& Bill7

Much thanks to you both…

Formerly T-Bear is indeed a stand-up guy… 🙂

Bill7
    Participant

digital desolation

World Wide Web, indeed

I posted mine.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

It’s funny how so many people have to call other people horrible things simply because they don’t care for their manner of expression or interests. And how they can’t seem to do it directly. Oh, am I not being direct? I refer to V. Arnold, Bill7, T-Bear, VP and one or two remoras who chime in with them whenever they think they’ve got each others’ back.

It’s cheesy shit, dudesicles. It doesn’t flatter your image. It doesn’t wound my pride or change my approach. It just resembles a circle jerk for venting ego spleen.

It’s like there is this bipolar choice between a group hug or forming camps and flinging poo. From a distance. Without being open about it.

My ego can handle it just swell, but I struggle to deflect the sadness it instills in me. Is this the best we can do as a community? Oh, I guess it is: we’re just humans after all, the creatures who made the very messes we’re talking about. And we’re showing how it’s done: form camps and fling poo!

Me, I don’t fling poo. I just walk up and kick you in the ass. Fight poo at the source, sez I. Not that the feather-ruffling happening here is worth the effort. But it does make me sad.

“Joe Biden is now being hailed as a brilliant leader for preventing a war in the Ukraine by failing to start a war in the Ukraine with Russia. ”

I love that. Well played, WES.

Indeed, WES. Well done.
    Thinking the sap is starting to run where you are means morel mushrooms are just around the corner here in Minnesota! Spring will not be repressed. She comes no matter what, in all her joy and abundance.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

These things go in cycles. Pretty soon boschorowitz will leave in a huff promising/threatening to never return. Daily messages will fall back under 80 so that everything can be read on two pages. It will get a little boring. Then deflationista will restart the insulting bot-like propaganda. Then boschorowitz will reappear, with just a couple messages per day in the beginning, but gradually increasing from there. It will eventually drive off deflationista. Then someone will say something that sets off boschorowitz and the whole cycle repeats.

I appreciate boschorowitz ‘s contributions. I would appreciate them more without the drama and the cycle.

Bill7
    Participant

You’re doing good things, V. Arnold.

zerosum
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.