Debt Rattle February 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 22 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    slimyalligator
    Participant

Dr John Day, Your aviator of the Daibutsu of Kamakura will remain in my mind. Your comments here and at The John Day Blog have done me and a bunch of my family and friends a load of good. Hopefully you will continue to post images fresh from Texas. Recently I was ‘disappeared’ on a different blog and it blew my mind. I’m too complacent about the skillet aimed at my head. Good luck man.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@Dr. Day – My blog no longer exists.
    ——————————
    What a terrible news. So very sad. I’m so disheartened, …

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

I’ll put it up here in comments until I can’t…

I have been sending out a bcc newsmail, which is identical, since around 2006.
    During the robbing-Sanders primaries in 2016 my sends kept getting disallowed, so I started the blog as a work-around.
    Today all the copies of that send to about 180 people who want it Poot, disappeared, including my own.

The censorship war just escalated. It’s not over.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Along with things like disappearing, the crypto-censorship of google seems about complete. VERY hard to get ‘unofficial’ results.

I wonder if they’ll blame Russia.

Emergency!

Well, back to a very early g’nite.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“…while we still can…”

bluebird
    Participant

John Day said “Information warfare just ramped up.” WTF

Miss reading your blog, hope you have your writings backed up somewhere.
    Fortunate for us that we can still read your thoughts here.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks boscohorowitz. I might have had to set up that avatar at some point. I have kept the photo on my laptop.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words, all. The blog WAS the back-up.

Life goes on.

Some day, no internet, maybe…

Then what?

aspnaz
    Participant

A minimum level of response needs to be maintained so that we have the ability to rapidly scale up and deal with future waves through pharmaceutical interventions rather than restrictions – as we did with Omicron.

Their answer is digital ID and “emergency” laws. They could just monitor the sewers to see when the next variant arrives, it would be incredibly more reliable and cheaper but no, they want to be able to control you and this is their excuse – “readiness for disaster” is their lie. The justification for genome sequencing will be the next thing to appear – a paper from Joe Bloggs saying that your risk is to different harmless variants depends on your genome – which will enable them to judge your faux risk (this zero versus that zero) and tell you to get another injection. Science is the new prison torturer.

We all know they are putting us in chains, but nobody seems to be working against this enslavement. Of course, it does not look so bad at the moment, but it will get very bad, believe me. The answer is to use technology to circumvent or corrupt their systems.

My very slim hope is that given the number of computer programmers on this earth, and that more and more are being driven to the dark web, those solutions will not be far away, but who knows. But the reality is that these countries need to be fixed by their military forces, the third world solution to the west’s third world problem – hyper-corruption expressing as political dictatorship.

oxymoron
    Participant

Bosco – only pulled it off once. Lazy, terrified or stupid since, trending downward but at least I have you.

those darned kids
    Participant

for doc day:

“Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there.

It doesn’t matter what you do, he said, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that’s like you after you take your hands away. The difference between the man who just cuts lawns and a real gardener is in the touching, he said. The lawn-cutter might just as well not have been there at all; the gardener will be there a lifetime.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

“Those who don’t build must burn.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr John Day. This is terrible news.
    TAE wont be far behind and I will miss all your company terribly.

Perhaps we need to work within Proton Mail?

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

Earlier I tried to go to your blog and it said you no longer existed.
    I thought maybe it was just me.
    Obviously they have cancelled you.
    I suspect our troll has everything to do with it.

John Day
    Participant

I’m taking suggestions.
    Tessa (fights robots) Lena thinks Substack is ok for now, but I’ve not dealt with it.
    There is so much learning of set-up with anything new.
    I should maybe get another email for the bcc sends, but it could still be easily intercepted.

John Day
    Participant

WES aid: “Earlier I tried to go to your blog and it said you no longer existed.
    I thought maybe it was just me.
    Obviously they have cancelled you.
    I suspect our troll has everything to do with it.”

Beats me. Could be just the new, tighter AI censorship settings, too.
    It’s all the same, though, isn’t it?

WES
    Participant

Raul:

Do you have any back up plans should you get cancelled like Dr. John Day did or even the CTH?

I suspect our troll is behind this.

aspnaz
    Participant

@boscohorowitz said:

As for mRna vakzines and saving lives: the one thing that they do of benefit is their short term ability to prevent covid from going ballistic in a person’s body. One pays considerable risk-price for this benefit, but that much about the vakzine is real.

Rubbish. All the other promises that came with the vaccines have proven to be lies, why believe this? Given their track record, you have to assume that this is also a lie. Why do they keep this claim? It looks like this is their desperate attempt to not have to admit that the vaccines do absolutely nothing for anyone. They would then have to explain why they paid so much money for something that doesn’t work and excluded all other solutions, again for something that does not work.

The “it reduces your suffering” line is the bulshit they need to not make themselves look like totally hopeless crooks. Australia paid for 10 shots per person, when do you think they are going to admit that that they signed such a stupid contract because the owners of big pharma promised to ensure that they will regain their seats at the next election?

Their track record and ease with which they lie and fiddle the numbers means that I would need rock solid proof of this claim before believing it: and not proof from the government health departments. Unless multiple independent studies are done by independent contrarian doctors across multiple continents which prove this to be the case, I will assume that this is yet another pick out of their bag of lies, like all the other nonsense we have been told about the vaccines which then turned out to be lies.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

It wasn’t accidentall. It was 100% on purpose.

When you desperately cry out or softly say “Help me” to whom are you speaking?

Hard copies, people. Hard copies on good paper with permanent ink, wrapped in airless food preserver plastic, stuffed into a document lockbox and buried in a safe location.
    Seriously. We may not be the best of the best, but someone in the future wants to know this stuff.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Dr. Day: “My blog no longer exists.”

The internet archive (Wayback Machine) saved your site “117 times between June 7, 2016 and February 15, 2022.”

Your blog text can be “printed” to a file (PDF) for any/all of the dates shown here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/johndayblog.com

If you do a google search for johndayblog you can get the current cached version (not yet disappeared) by clicking on the three vertical dots to the right of the first result in the search results, then clicking on the Cached option at the bottom of the box that opened. This shows the blog posts from Monday Feb 21 back to Tuesday Feb 8, complete with photos.

Rover
    Participant

Dr Day… we’re still glad to read your thoughts here 🙂

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Re-do of the link to archived copies of John Day’s blog:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/johndayblog.com

Rover
    Participant

Although I just got your email from earlier today, Dr Day 🤞😁

Doc Robinson
    Participant

John Day’s comments here at TAE (including much material from his blog) are archived here:

https://www.theautomaticearth.com/forums/users/john-day/replies/

Fully_caffinated
    Participant

@johnday
    The magic of the wayback machine, took a few minutes to work out the actual url of your blog, buts it all here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220215223001/http://www.johndayblog.com/

I’ve had some success with paying a few dollars to a site that specializes in retrieving sites from wayback – an easy google search will find them

aspnaz
    Participant

@tony smyth said:

Nanotech found in Pfizer jab.

I find this fascinating, especially the idea of networking devices together throughout the human body. I have read some of the supposedly scientific papers and they seem like total bollocks to me, my training being in embedded systems engineering, so I feel I should be able to understand this concept, given that this is a form of embedded system. Maybe it is just too scientific for an engineer.

Power supply is what makes me doubtful. Passive devices, such as an RFID tag, have to be powered up by the reader which sends radio waves to the device’s antenna and then uses the received energy to transmit the ID signal back to the reader. The greater the distance, the more power is needed and the bigger the antenna. One foot max is typical in clear air, it will be much less through the body.

I have also read reports of vaccinated people transmitting ethernet MAC addresses as if on a network. MAC is the link layer protocol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_model#Layer_2:_Data_link_layer) which means that the nano devices would have to already e very sophisticated and the physical layer technology able to transmit using a considerable amount of energy. This I find very difficult to believe as the entire energy technology would have been hidden from the rest of us, despite it being a technology that would have made billions for the billionaires. If it can run a wifi network card it can basically run your mobile.

I have also read that graphene matrix (as shown in the images) is used to reinforce a basic material such as metal or ceramic to increase the strength of small devices – same as fibre reinforced concrete or glass fibre – and I have read that the matrix appears to be referred to as a network. I wonder if this is where this story came from?

I am keeping an open mind on this as I have had no exposure to nano devices so cannot be sure and maybe technology really has moved this far in the military sector without the rest of us being aware of it.

Fully_caffinated
    Participant

Just beaten to it by Doc Robinson 🙂

WES
    Participant

Thank you Doc Robinson!

It is nice to know that Dr. John Day can at least save a copy of his blog to his computer.

It afterall serves as a daily diary of his life’s events. That is priceless.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Doc Robinson,
    I’ve never used the” wayback machine”, though folks have referred to it for as long as I can recall.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks fully caffeinated (Life is too short to drink bad coffee)

zerosum
    Participant

@ John Day,
    Do you know or know someone who could go to https://web.archive.org/web/*/johndayblog.com and save/download to a external hard drive/ memory stick etc. (Give a shout at TAE)
    Good Luck

those darned kids
    Participant

oh, my.. plus there are 5600+ comments saying, “me, too”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

The fact that “they” cancelled your blog should be worn as a badge of honor, but more importantly it validates the truth, the value and the effectiveness of what you have been posting there (especially recently)

I suspect (pretty strong hunch) that it was something specific and recent. I bet that if you skimmed back through your blog production over the past month or so you would be able to identify what “they” found so dangerous.

Then you could re-post it here on TAE. I bet what you come up with (if you think it’s worth a shot) would be VERY interesting, and I for one would really like to read it.

those darned kids
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant
    Autonomous Unit
    Participant

I posted these questions on a youtube video
    I don’t see any mis- dis- or mal- information in my questions.
    If I go to the video while signed in to google, I can see my questions.
    If I go to the video while not signed in to google, I can’t see my questions.

“How Do We Know Covid-19 Vaccines Are Safe? | Ask Your Internist | American College of Physicians”

what are the long term effects of the vax. is six months long enough to know?
    what other vax use mR NA?
    is this the first time mR NA technology has been used for human vaccines?
    why are the companies that make the vax immune from lawsuits?
    why are they said to be non- experimental, yet the FDA paperwork sez the studies are complete in 2024?
    Why did they want the original study data kept secret for 75 years?
    Why were the control group volunteers given the vax, thereby removing the control in the studies?
    How large a fine did p fizer pay when caught doing illegal marketing?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Well, given the *glitch* I experienced a few hours ago where my post (X3) disappeared & had to be made piecemeal, then John’s entire blog being vaporized, 2/22/22 may have a bit more significance than just Pluto…

Perhaps for TPTB/TBTF it’s their Independence Day from the “deplorables”…

What’s next, purging every CIC from “extremists” & making sure that only killer clown true believers are calling the shots?

With people suddenly dying from “rare” causes there has been no better time for an across the board mutiny…

Wonder how long before WordPress hits the kill & destroy switch like Google did today…

Just about every bit of commercial software written has a backdoor written into it, in case you didn’t know, so anything “important” should be stored offline.

It looks like fun & games are about over folks, just waiting for some clown to push the easy button now…

P.S. You should have listened to the “Patriot” movement 25+ years ago ~ Buh bye 😐

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

You expressed quite rational reservations (and healthy skepticism) about the state of the art in bio nanotech and recent hints and outright allegations of it’s use in the mRNA injections. Specifically you wrote ” I am keeping an open mind on this as I have had no exposure to nano devices so cannot be sure and maybe technology really has moved this far in the military sector without the rest of us being aware of it.”

I am dismayed to say that the hints and allegations are far far more than that. Such technology is an important Central plank in the World Economic Forum’s intended future of medicine. They are very overt and explicit about that.

There is simply too much material , written and published by the WEF itself to even begin the list it all (much less link to all of it) but here is a pretty good place to start : The link is to a 45 page pdf document published on the WEF site, but you can just jump to page 25 to scare the hell out of yourself.

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF__Shaping_the_Future_of_Health_Council_Report.pdf

Like so many of their other outrageously monstrous plans and actions they are not shy about telling us precisely what they mean to do to us . . . and injecting bio nano tech into all of us is already highly developed. Incidentally, powering up the bits and pieces is already solved, as you will discover in detail depending on how much of the horrors you are willing to read. You will find that it is a very deep rabbit burrow into a very large mountain of published and reviewed scientific material. If you choose to invest the time then I salute you for “taking a bullet for the team.”

Raena
    Participant

Johndayblog.com loads on the Brave browser

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.