Debt Rattle February 27 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 27 2023

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

@Ezixa 1949: I have the Charles Hugh Smith up for another post, but I got bogged down in preparing the presentation on vegetable gardening, which became 3 posts.

John Day
    Participant

@Zerosum: Poison Ivy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9rTWPsJh6o
    Texas heirloom garlic likes Yoakum.

@DBS: We were made of stern stuff in 1988, and helped a young German man over the high Annapurna pass. He wanted to sit down in the snow. He was confused, but he was German. I ordered him to come with us, as I was the doctor, and I could not leave him behind.
    I wonder how he remembers that. he did not speak to me after that day, but he can’t possibly be mad about it.

@Michael
    Read Creepy and too long, 72 pages. Try this instead, as it is somewhat shorter and markedly less creepy. https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2022/05/21/has-russia-already-won-is-it-game-over-for-the-rothschild-rockefeller-empire

@Figmund Sreud: I’m up for reading another Alastair Croke article, but it’s bedtims now.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

We were made of stern stuff in 1988, and helped a young German man over the high Annapurna pass. He wanted to sit down in the snow. He was confused, but he was German. I ordered him to come with us, as I was the doctor, and I could not leave him behind.
    I wonder how he remembers that. he did not speak to me after that day, but he can’t possibly be mad about it.

John, serious question (not meant to be personal or judgmental at all, I’ll understand if you don’t answer):

Jenny appears to have a weight problem, what do you attribute that too?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Assuming Airstrip 4 is Oz (sorry, I’ve lost track), then AS4’s assigned role in the world is that of taxpayer-subsidised resource dispensary. Anything the world wants, if we have it then thay can come here and get it at great prices.’

Yes. Oz is Airstrip Four. And it is for sale on ‘the market’. All of it. At whatever price the market will pay on the day.

“Don’t think about the future, just think about how much fiat money can be acquired this week because the future is “Fuck you!”

SeaBirds
    Participant

@jb-hb Leonid and Friends

Thanks – enjoyed this very much. Also, “Sorry the thing you are writing love letters back to seems to be gone. But we’re actually still here”

citizenx
    Participant

This is why I want to Face Stomp® Demorats

But since WAY MORE of them took the Death Shot, way more will die and become invalids and permanently disabled and that is it’s own ‘reward’.

Yep. Surrounded by them here in the PNW- I consider Libtards a scourge on the local and global level- a truly destructive mind virus that plagues the planet.

Politically I have never been a fan of Republicans. With that said the last 3 yrs of the Libtard Cvd Cult fanaticism, TDS, and Pronoun PC consensus reality insanity… they can all suddenly drop dead and it would make the world a better place. I have seen it and lived it up close and personal- they are a dangerous, pathetic scourge.

Democrats and Liberals are some potent mix between Nazi meets Maoist Cultural Red book carrying revisionist. Frankly I celebrate any Nazi or Maoist Cultural Revolutionist’s expiration.

Yet they literally support Nazis in Ukr and Cultural Re-education of insanity everywhere. Forgiving and Forgetting their destructive Nature ? Why? They are completely unaware of their own sickness.

My pronouns are…

Whap…. good Kitty.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Ok, me first…

My wife developed acute ulcerative colitis in 2018, having a major flareup in May, which was then followed by flareups in November, then December.

She experienced major pain + cramping, was afraid to eat due to triggering it + nausea, spent the month of Jan 2019 in bed recovering until she could function (somewhat) again…

We did a ton of research & modified her diet to a UC friendly plan, removed *BIG* agri-chem industrialized foods as much as possible, although she would occasionally go off the reservation & eat out (especially mexican food, due to her heritage).

We also did everything possible to remove stressful situations from her, as this is also a trigger…

Kaiser did some diagnostic work on her, especially during her trips to the ER, but more or less just wanted to load her up with *BIG* pharma quick fixes, to which we both decided against since we knew they couldn’t be trusted long-term, not to mention side effects!

We did everything possible to put her body/immune system into a *healing* mode, but to little or no avail 😕

The flareups went away for awhile, but her system was still impaired, then the flareups started to become more frequent & debilitating, occurring every 4-6 weeks since 2021 with varying severity…

In 2020-2021 I did a bit of research re: Ivermectin, especially concerning underlying parasite infection that mimics UC (which Kaiser never ruled out, except a colonoscopy), but she was reticent to even try IVM, until she had another major flareup around Thanksgiving 😕

She then agreed to give IVM a shot, to which I did some more research & discovered that IVM + Baclofen had shown significant results in a couple of clinical trials (though never followed-up), so we started that regimen first week of December…

Twelve weeks later she’s flareup free & her bowel movements have improved to a level she hasn’t had since early 2018.

It’s a real crime the attitude/business model of “medicine” in “America” these days ~ We’re not even sure it’s safe to share apparent recovery with our primary, out of fear it might go sideways…

He’s still not happy we’re not “vaccinated”!

Ce La Vie 🙄

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Oh, during flareups as severe as her last one, she’s always needed Cipro & usually a dose of prednisone to bounce back, but once she started the IVM + Baclofen regimen she almost immediately improved…

She also agreed to a strict organic diet, -0- roughage or nightshades, no more fried foods either, in effect no cheating or “comfort foods” 🙄

EOT

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.