Debt Rattle February 27 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 27 2024

• This topic has 49 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by wdt.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

Here’s a heads up that should be carefully considered in this time of crisis, and there are few indeed who don’t know that it’s a crisis, especially in the West.

In the immediate and near future we are going to participate in actions and inaction, confrontation and avoidance, rationality and emotion about a lot of things. Everything, really, and some of it really big. Put simply, time will roll forward and we will roll with it. No one gets to sit this one out with impunity.

So here is the warning. As the big events unfold we will experience the results and consequences of our actions and inaction, and the experience will not be minor. Nothing is inconsequential these days.

The idea of somehow, hopefully, miraculously, slip-sliding and dodging through the chaos of these consequences unscathed, without taking a stand on anything, is not even dreaming. It’s willful oblivion and the consequence of that is exactly what you know it is. It’s the end.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

citizenx
    Participant

The main mission of Rachel and the other ISM volunteers was to act as human shields for Palestinian civilians in Rafah, who regularly came under fire from Israeli soldiers, and to prevent the destruction of Palestinian homes and infrastructure such as water wells that were also regularly targeted by the Israeli army.

Rachel slipped while standing on a mound of earth in front one of the bulldozers and was run over. Severely injured, she was taken to hospital by ambulance where she was declared dead.

“The driver cannot have failed to see her. As the blade pushed the pile, the earth rose up. Rachel slid down the pile. It looks as if her foot got caught. The driver didn’t slow down; he just ran over her. Then he reversed the bulldozer back over her again.”

The Killing of Rachel Corrie-
    https://imeu.org/article/fact-sheet-the-killing-of-rachel-corrie-ten-years-later

A Tribute to Rachel Corrie
    March 19, 2003
    http://www.miftah.org/display.cfm?DocId=1866&CategoryId=23

Self immolation protesting US War Crimes against humanity, from Vietnam to Gaza/Ukraine- to brutal murder committed by Zionist Jew scum.

If anything, I am anti cult of destruction. I do not view Jews as a “race” but rather a religious cult of murdering, stealing, lying hypocrites. Much like the woke libtards of today who are also the Covid-cult retards as are the toxic feminists and toxic trans/gay hypocrites of today. My body-my choice eh fucktards ? Except when it doesn’t fit their disgusting agendas.

The cognitive dissonance of the average American is astounding.

Whether it is the wrath of the jews, the covid cult members, the angry feminists, the angry gays….the pro ukraine assholes… With their wrath aimed at me- I know I am on the right side of ethics, morality, truth and basic human decency regardless of race, color, sex, religion or nationalism.

If you are White/and/or Christian and cannot see the jewthing by now, you are beyond naive and backtracking into retardation. There is a fucking elephant in the room, but you keep circling the space , staring at the walls and pointing out the pictures. Aspnaz and Citizen X excluded, you are some of the dumbest, smart motherfuckers I’ve ever encountered.

Thank you.
    For I am a human spiritual warrior, seeking truth – nothing more, and never less.

Oroboros
    Participant

Corruption has reached the deepest levels of the Duh’merican psyche

zerosum
    Participant

John Day

Concerning Macron …
    We are riding the same wave.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CitizenX

Well in that case, IF you are as you claim, “…on the right side of ethics, morality, truth and basic human decency regardless of race, color, sex, religion or nationalism.” THEN you could not possibly… ” view Jews as a “race” but rather a religious cult of murdering, stealing, lying hypocrites”

Because that would be cognitive dissonance.

Daddy was a borderline.
    Mommy called it love.
    All the little children fit their parents like a glove.
    Mommy was a narcissist.
    Daddy didn’t care.
    All the little children seem to vanish into air.

wdt
    Participant

Kind of late, forgot
    (apex-left) * right

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.