Debt Rattle February 28 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 28 2023

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

The Sterling case is so wonderously illustrative because it contained all the essential elements on display today:
    1. Leonie Brinkema acknowledged she punished a citizen for exercising:
    A. A vigorous self defense
    B. 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination
    C. Exercising his right to a speedy trial and fair hearing
    D. Access to effective counsel by denying his attorney equal access to evidence by deny his attorney a timely security clearance
    E. Ignoring precedent of contemporary cases where the government demonstrated deference for the convicts status (CIA, 4-star)
    F. Evidence the Federal Judiciary unapologetically defers to the rich, powerful and famous

“…but after learning of the sentence of no more than two years’ probation plus a fine given one day earlier to David Petraeus for the misdemeanor of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material, Sterling’s lawyers submitted a plea that Sterling “not receive a different form of justice” than Petraeus, asking for a similarly lenient sentence instead of the 19 to 24 years imprisonment sought by the federal prosecutors.[31] On May 11, 2015, U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema sentenced Sterling to 3½ years in prison. Judge Brinkema said there was “no more critical secret” than revealing the identity of a man working with the CIA, and that Sterling deserved a harsher penalty than other recent leakers because he had not pleaded guilty or admitted wrongdoing. The judge said she was moved by his accomplishments but needed to send a message to others: “If you do knowingly reveal these secrets, there’s going to be a price to be paid.”[7

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Power Elite = Master Class = U.$. .Mil/Banking Empire, which was officially founded & licensed MAR 1933 by FDR & District of Corruption.

One of the “Power Elite’s” earliest examples of mind f@ckery was to confiscate gold & silver “property” from gen pop, forcing them into fiat currency debt instruments, which was also combined with establishment of *PERMANENT EMERGENCY POWERS*.

A bit of history (again) for the uninitiated:

In the late 80s a phenom named the Patriot Tumbleweed Movement awoke in response to obvious Imperial Overreach that a *core* group of spiritually awake men tried to counter & inform gen pop about…

I just searched for info regarding the Patriot Tumbleweed Movement, which used to come up on Google searches, but it has now been totally scrubbed as far as I can tell 😕

I joined the movement in 1993, which in my local was centered in a multi-denominational men’s prayer group that met Saturday morning’s @ 11 am, broke for lunch, shared info from the former Christian Patriot Fax network with attendees ~ It was headed by a senior geologist, re broker, former FAA official & two Christian Radio hosts, along with an activist LA Times reporter (the only female), LEOs & various other businessmen…

The entire group spoke to gatherings in local congregations, community meetings, patriot gatherings, as well as Christian/Talk radio ~ We had an open line of communication with a local congress critter.

We were also directly communicating with & connected to Dr. Eugene Schroder’s Common Law Grand Jury, as signatories, along with innumerous other parties across the West, including at least one Governor & various elected representatives, LEOS & judges…

https://archive.org/details/dr.eugeneschroderwarandemergencypowersspecialreport1994

https://uwg.galileo.usg.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/88699

By 1997 I & several others became aware that not only had the movement stalled, it had been thwarted, especially since are only “official nat’l./state political party ally, the Texas GOP Party, had been almost immediately taken over & purged by the “Power Elite” (within 2 months of connection), when Dumya suddenly decided to run for Texas governor 😕

Moreover, it seemed that communicating with farm animals would be an easier task than reaching gen pop, who for the most part were content with the status quo, completely codependent & happy about their Imperial citizen station…

We knew even then the futility of approaching liberal progressive “greenies” ~ The stench of Collective EG0ic Madness was all too apparent, even 30 years ago 🙄

FYI it was the Patriot Tumbleweed Movement that gave birth to alt. right & we were the first denigrated by the “Power Elite” on a mass level as “Conspiracy Theorists”, smeared with it in fact 🙂

One of the reasons I abandoned the movement was the rise of agent provocateur whack-a-doodles that popped up like weeds, especially Alex Jones, that took the work started by calm, rational, reasonable men & turned it into a cartoonish sea-of-noise…

Honestly, as I feel like at this point I’m beating the bones of a dead horse, I’m at a loss for further words…

All blessings & good luck,

Gary

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Polemos
    Participant

Brain organoids dreaming while computing
    Complex chaos, logic gates, hydraulic switches
    Vast fields of grass, oceans of gold and grain
    Appear in their dreaming, joints and sinews
    the living nodes of hyperaware Megacity 01
    No more humans, no more pets, no more squirrels
    just rats and roaches and robots
    cans and cardboard and cigarette butts
    broken glass and blow hole turbines
    piezoconcrete breathing in solar rain, exhaling electrons
    Thinking organoids, cancerous and immortal
    Synthetic and fashionable, computing when
    to turn on the hot water and turn off the
    advertisements for Arby’s Meat Mountain

When I awoke in the Elysian Fields, all I was, have been, is
    just Node 32A.FF.38 {11-44-76-32}
    all my friends were there and we hugged once more
    reminiscing about the times we kept the street lights on and boiling water flowing and viral memes suppressed

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Addendum:

When I joined the now dead Patriot Tumbleweed Movement, I was “the kid” @ 32 years old…

Most of the men I encountered were wonderful, loving, successful, peaceful & compassionate husbands, fathers, grandfathers & community leaders ~ They looked upon my presence with wonder & awe, hoping it was a “good omen” signalling that other “young” people would soon follow, but it was not to be…

There were a few women, here & there, within the movement, but the ratio was greater than 99 to 1 (other than wives, who mostly seemed cautious/afraid) ~ Almost *ALL* of those men, who I am forever indebted to, are now dead & gone 😕

There were no “younger” generations that possessed the “gifts” they so gladly shared without hesitation, that embodied that Spirit of Sacrifice & Wisdom granted by The Loving, Healing, Creative Power of the Universe.

In truth, men like my older brothers are now universally *hated & reviled* by the avg. “human” today…

THAT IS WHY WE ARE STARING INTO WWIII/WWIV WITHOUT ANY HOPE OF RESCUE.

If you have the patience + attention span, watch this video to perhaps understand what was lost, what would be necessary to standup to the monstrous evil consuming The West:

[video src="https://archive.org/download/dr.eugeneschroderwarandemergencypowersspecialreport1994/Dr.%20Eugene%20Schroder%20-%20War%20and%20Emergency%20Powers%20Special%20Report%201994.mp4" /]

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

EOT.

WES
    Participant

A lot of powerful comments today.

Today on my Wife’s side, an aunt with Parkinsons and very likely vaxxed was MAIDed today. I suspect the vax greatly speeded up her phyiscal decline. The aunt’s son recently suffered a heart attack but survived for now.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Function of War. Fascinating interview. About 47 minutes long, …
    … of this guy => https://simon-hunt.com/

F.S.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Not testing for dioxin = Science.

During a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Regan addressed the decision by the EPA to not test for dioxins… He said any testing decisions will be based on science.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/east-palestine-train-derailment/epa-administrator-returns-to-east-palestine/

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Twenty ture or false for your consideration:

1. Airstrip Five has recently recorded the worst trade figures ever.

2. KiwiSaver losses are of the order of 10% over 12 months before accounting for devaluation of fiat currency. (Allowing for ‘inflation’, of the order of 20%).

3. Auckland house prices were down 11% from peak before the storms hit, and Wellinton were down 17%.

4. Dozens of bridges and rail links have been destroyed and many districts are unrecognisible compared to pre-storm appearance.

5. Many crops have been almost entirely wiped out in northern and eastern regions of the North Island, the ‘fruit bowl’ has been wrecked, and most of what has not be totally wrecked cannot be salvaged.

6. The carbon trading scams the management of Airstrip Five have been promoting since 2006 are not only completely failing to have any effect on emissions they are a spectacular financial failure.

7. Plane loads of fit young men have been seen entering Auckland by plane at nighttime.

8. An unusual collection of huts and small buildings has been constructed in a remote forest in the middle of the North Island.

9. 58,000 deaths resulted from recent inundations and rivers breaching banks to unprecendented levels.

10. Preparations are being made for a declaration of martial law.

11. Another storm system is forming to the north and could well result in a further drenching for storm-soaked regions. .

12. A large sum of [fake] money has been given to Maori in the hope of preventing armed revolt.

13. The management of Airstrip Five continues to support perpetration of war crimes by NATO in Ukraine.

14. The management of Airstrip Five continues to advocate the use of ‘death jabs’.

15. There is ‘no money’ to repair or maintain basic infrastructure such as collapsing footpaths.

16. All the catastrophes endured over recent times are entirely the consequence of extremely bad decisions made by politicians and bureaucrats over many decades

17. The management of Airstrip Five continues to lie about everything.

18. The number of death threats made to politicians is at an all-time high.

19. Prominent truth-teller Liz Gunn -who escaped The Matrix and went to fight on the side of good in the battle between good and evil was recently assaulted by thugs of The Empire of Lies.

20. Present living arrangements on Airstrip Five are unlikely to persist much beyond June 2023.

1. True
    2. True
    3. True
    4. True
    5. True
    6. True. Carbon trading was never intended to address the matter of emissions and has been a scam from the outset.
    7. Yet to be confirmed.
    8 Yet to be confirmed.
    9. Yet to be confirmed.
    10. True
    11. True
    12. True
    13. True.
    14. True
    15. False. The management chooses not to spend money on infrastructure the people might actually need.
    16. True.
    17. True
    18. True
    19. True.
    20. True.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Dammit. Very tired
    20 true or false

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Dealers in death. (profiting from death)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Why does my rear view mirror work so much better than my crystal ball?

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.