Debt Rattle February 9 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 9 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Le pigeon aux petits pois (Pigeon with Peas) – stolen May 20 2010 1911   • German Industrial Production Falls Most Since 2009. New
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 9 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Well, I see Strategic Culture.org picked up your post;
    Robert Mueller Is A Coward And A Liar
    Raúl Ilargi MEIJER
    Good one!

Do they pick them up or have to get your permission? I have no idea how that works…

Dr. D
    Participant

Crikey, how is DeutscheBank still not bankrupt? They haven’t even attacked a second Greece and I bet French GDP is no help.

“We’re all trying to figure out: who are you, where did you come from and how the heck did you become the head of the Department of Justice,” said congressman Hakeem Jeffries.

Apparently somebody didn’t have their aide prepare their notes? Maybe he’s unclear on legal precedent and the Constitution? No surprise. He could sound a lot smarter, if boring, by saying, “Boy, we don’t like your kind around here.” I find his contempt of Congress hilarious, mostly because it was strictly legal and strictly official. I find them contemptible too, as does most of the planet. “Golly! The clock said 5 minutes, how dare he say the clock said 5 minutes that it actually said? Cheeky monkey.” If you want something subpoena it, vote against it or shut up, but for God’s sake stop grandstanding. They still haven’t prosecuted the last 50 Clappers and Brennans that openly perjured themselves against the American people and got 6 million foreigners killed in 150 wars worldwide. Go away.

• US Faces A Catastrophic Food Supply Crisis, As Farmers Struggle (SHTF)

This was special. Food prices, at least here, are probably at 1,000-year lows, so yes, it’s fair bet that they will rise and also (for malinvestment) be shortages. After 60 years of non-investment, driving out every producer and letting every farm infrastructure crumble bad as pre-WWII Britain, surely that will be true. However, you can’t have BOTH shortages AND low prices/bankruptcies. Oh wait: that would be if a nation has markets, but we don’t, particularly in farming, wiki “U.S. milk pricing per miles from Wisconsin.”

“The farm economy’s in pretty tough shape,” said John Newton, chief economist…”
    Yeah, where you been? They drove out farmers by 1963, and has been a perpetual free fall every. single. day. since then. Subsidies by nature (they are legal and federal) go to big producers, by definition driving out small producers, who would instead win by exploiting arbitrage and niches in markets, so it is their ground-up, published design to #anticapitalist kill all competition using tax-subsidies and mega-grants to Amazon, Wal-Mart, and Tyson.

“whether the Trump administration has laid enough groundwork to spur a wider mutiny in the ranks where many officers are suspected of benefiting from corruption and drug trafficking.”

Wait: did he mean the Venezuelan military or the U.S. military have ranks and ranks of corrupt drug traffickers? Shouldn’t Maduro overthrow US for OUR good and liberate, say, Flint Michigan from the black-hat drug traffickers in the CIA? I’m so confused.

“blocking much-needed food and medicine could constitute crimes against humanity.”

He’s so cute. We’ve killed 6 million people in the last 20 years and are actively supporting genocide in Yemen and are arranging a first-strike nuclear war on China and Russia. And he thinks not allowing a grocery truck to go through would be too far? And at this rate it will be a thousand years before we get up to speed, and don’t the bad guys know it: John Perkins put out “Economic Hit Man” in 2000 and it was more than apparent then, although he had to go into hiding afterwards. 20 years ago. Still explaining the same thing. This is a “2”. This is a “4”. This is a “clue-by-four.” It adds up to worldwide genocidal mass murder. Stop playing games.

zerosum
    Participant

Venezuela …. above my pay grade

Unconventional warfare

PlanetaryCitizen
    Participant

Great article by Greg Palast on Venezuela. The rest of his articles are worth looking at also.

https://www.gregpalast.com/in-venezuela-white-supremacy-is-a-key-to-trump-coup/

zerosum
    Participant

It just goes to show how little I know. I didn’t know that the whites were angry at the majority Mestizo (mixed-race) poor.getting some of the wealth.

Greg Palast ….
    This year’s so-called popular uprising is, at its heart, a furious backlash of the whiter (and wealthier) Venezuelans against their replacement by the larger Mestizo (mixed-race) poor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.