Debt Rattle February 9 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 9 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Andre Derain Boats at Collioure 1905   • Zelensky Burning Down Ukraine For Western Applause – Medvedchuk (RT) • How America Took Out The Nord Str
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 9 2023]

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address may well go down in history as the most informative reports to the nation in living memory, because everyone who watched it now knows the state we’re in.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Taking down James O’Keefe is an information war attack almost without precedent. Only the imprisonment of Julius Assange and the removal of a sitting President (Trump) from the world’s social media (Twitter, etc.) are any larger.

It takes real juice to do things like that. Only the largest national and international institutions have that level of power.

Using that power so publicly will expose the hands that wield it. By the time this latest atrocity plays out expect to see the hand of a lot of hedge funds, bankers, spy agencies, and a coincidentally disproportionate number of fellows with Semitic last names.

those darned kids
    Participant

¡¡¡SPYBALLOON!!!

Dora
    Participant

Today’s Gonzalo Lira video mention US Treasury bonds (bills) and potential outflows by foreign buyers. If that starts happening in big ways late this year or next, watch what Fed chair Powell will do with interest rates to protect the dollar. Does anyone remember the crazy high interest rates for the old RU ruble in the 1990’s to protect the ruble? Didn’t work then. Interesting times ahead. ( The US may have lots of highly credentialed smart people in govt, but do any of them (like Garland) have any common sense? )

Dr. D
    Participant

“how to get it done with no overt clue as to who was responsible. “

You are kidding right? Yeah, so many suspects no one could possibly have guessed, and so secret Hersh can report on it a mere months later. I guess you have this: if it wasn’t Biden, or a rogue element, now is the time to deny it with evidence. Didn’t even try.

Perfectly happy. They discredit themselves constantly. If only The People would learn to stop believing, trusting, and obeying them. Go around them and cut them off.

“President Volodymyr Zelenskiy visited Britain on Wednesday to drum up aid, winning a pledge to train Ukrainian pilots”

The Plan! The Plan is our God! (said like the Aliens in Toy Story) If at first The Plan doesn’t succeed, do nothing, ignore it, and keep going. The Plan is to do the 10th Sanctions package, the Steven Seagal edition, and to keep trickling in inadequate weapons and no men.

“put Kyiv in a position to dictate ceasefire and peace terms”

Uh-huh. One question: what if Moscow says otherwise? Silly question: no one exists on earth but me!

“Western countries have agreed to supply Ukraine with 321 tanks.”

Really? 30 is a long way from 300. They just said they don’t have them, where did the other 250 come from?

“Are there any Democratic Party elder statesmen who will rise to this challenge?”

My read is they are waiting for a terrible mistake when the people turn on them, then all the counterforces jump into motion: Brunson, elections, bribery, treason. They can’t do it until You the People demand it and support it.

Why Joe Biden Is More Dangerous than Donald Trump (Fomenko) “

One came up with three peace treaties in intractable places like Israel and North Korea and the other just took actions that according to him are WWIII? I guess War = Peace when we do it.

Biden’s team is sacrificing stability on every front for the sake of power.”

Being unstable is not power. Power is when bucks are rolling in and people do what they’re told. That happens in stability, not the #Opposite. If it’s unstable I’m gonna take a chance at “forgetting” to pay my vig. That’s what Saudi just did.

“The presentation would later be revealed as lies. Sadly, it would also turn out that no one seemed to care.”

I say this all the time. If you know someone is a liar and their self-serving actions suck and cost you, why would you ever believe again? Yet they do, they don’t even drift to distance.

There’s nothing here that’s conclusive proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction,”

He/They were also wrong: Saddam DID have weapons of mass destruction, chemical, biological weapons, Rumsfeld sold it to him. Every one of a thousand barrels had “Made in USA” on the side.

““..the Times and the Post were so busy self-mythologizing that they untethered themselves from” Reality. As they say here, the PURPOSE of that is to make the ENTIRE PLANET one big illusion, one Lie from the Father of Lies. That they will control it all and push out all #Reality, all #Logos, and at last be at peace with total control, total absence of God. You know what they say about the absence of God: it’s the definition of “Hell”.

As they just said, “Journalism is Anything but the Truth.™” It’s “advocacy”. They said so, although the public who supposedly “buys” their news is 70% opposed.

Jewish Group and MPs Urge GB News to Stop Indulging Conspiracy Theories (G.) “

You mean “The News”? It’s astonishing they can still say this after a generation of C.T.s that turn out to be not only true, but obvious. There’s about 30 of them like Black Swans flying around news right now. “No there isn’t!” See? All fixed.

“a long section on the role of the Rothschild banking dynasty, a common antisemitic trope.”

Huh? Is the equal-length section on Wall Street an anti New Yorker or anti Protestant trope? I had no idea Warren Buffet and Jamie Dimon were Jewish. Talk about weirdo conspiracy theories. Rephrasing this to the contrary: we know that all humans commit crimes and finance wars…. except any the Jewish ones. They are totally the same as everyone else because they are totally different. A ≠ A. Therefore it is hate speech to suggest any Jewish person ever committed a crime, anywhere, at any time. Right? I’m sure my Rabbi would agree: this is perfect logic, and that’s why they do nothing but discuss Mitzvahs and sins, because they never commit them and it in all in theory. Deuteronomy eat your heart out.

Why do I even have to say these things? That Humans are humans and behave like humans? JHC.

James O’Keefe Is on Paid Leave from Project Veritas (NYMag) “

O’Keefe exists because nobody else commits crimes either, and certainly not the billioniare corporation that has paid the highest fines in the history of the universe. It’s a Trope that criminals commit crimes! You can’t judge me.

Oh, forgot: ChatGPT doesn’t know U.S. Civil War. Lie! Dan says the likelihood of U.S. Civil War is between 80% and 100%. IN fact, 100% because it has already begun. …If you believe AI.

zerosum
    Participant

Truth, fiction, lies, proof, inuendo, power,
    Asked for comment, Adrienne Watson, a White House spokesperson, said in an email, “This is false and complete fiction.” Tammy Thorp, a spokesperson for the Central Intelligence Agency, similarly wrote: “This claim is completely and utterly false.”

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream
    How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
    The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now
    Seymour Hersh
    Feb 8

Last June, the Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22,
    ( https://www.navy.mil/Press-Office/News-Stories/Article/3066830/baltops-22-the-premier-baltic-sea-maritime-exercise-concludes-in-kiel/

BALTOPS 22, the premier Baltic Sea maritime exercise, concludes in Kiel 17 June 2022
    From U.S. Naval Forces Europe and Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO Public Affairs )

planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipelines, according to a source with direct knowledge of the operational planning.

The Biden Administration was doing everything possible to avoid leaks as the planning took place late in 2021 and into the first months of 2022.

There was a vital bureaucratic reason for relying on the graduates of the center’s hardcore diving school in Panama City. The divers were Navy only, and not members of America’s Special Operations Command, whose covert operations must be reported to Congress and briefed in advance to the Senate and House leadership—the so-called Gang of Eight.
    ( https://ballotpedia.org/Gang_of_Eight
    The Gang of Eight in the context of Congress has historically referred to eight members of Congress: four members—the chair and ranking member, of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate Select Committees on Intelligence, and the four leaders of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate.[1][2]

The Intelligence Oversight Act of 1980 mandated that the CIA “fully and currently [inform]” Congressional oversight committees of their activities including “any significant anticipated intelligence activity.”[1]

In special cases, the Act authorized the President to brief only the majority and minority leaders of each chamber as well as the chairmen and ranking minority members of the Intelligence Committees. It is this group that is informally known as the “Gang of Eight” of Congress.[1]

President Biden and his foreign policy team—National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, Secretary of State Tony Blinken, and Victoria Nuland, the Undersecretary of State for Policy
    ————–

kultsommer
    Participant

That explains it since I thought that RIM had a deserved day off for a change.
    My re-post from yesterday to:
    @Arnold
    (just in case)
    I agree with you for once.
    I mean, RIM is in charge of commenting format so there is that. Yet, an idea that some come with the pickup truck, lower the tail gate, unload and speed up – sometimes 5-6 times in a row baffles me. Re-posting of TAE topics that are in that very day’s batch and comment-links by others from day or two before is a sign that very few actually read what’s offered.
    Personally, I am not voting for “any change” and I do not run the site. It is what it is, but comparison to any other that is open for comments is glaring and not in a good way for TAE.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Why is he a lone voice when he says what most people think?

• Matt Gaetz Steps Out Of Line On Ukraine (ZH)”

I am not saying Raul is Wrong. His statement was rhetorical not declarative, imo, and I agree with its rhetorically affected meaning. But things said for rhetorical effect can have weird meanings when taken at face value, and the above inspired a deep urge in me to say, ‘That’s what being a lone voice is, saying what you (and sometimes others) think.’

Everyone is a lone voice, but never moreso than when speaking in groups of thousands or millions. A lone voice by itself at least has a chance of being heard. Group voices turn into monotonous chants wherein even the soundbites become inaudible. Echo chambers make a lot of noise but (insert Shakespeare quote overused to the point where it too “signifieth nothing”.)

Walla and Rhubarb

Group chanting gives its chanters a sense of power by belonging… until one notices that the chanter next to you has purple not pink hair, or the chanter next to you wears a bright red bill cap that says MAG not MAGA. Then the petty bickering really gets going… as I am tacitly demonstrating myself. 😉

I don’t read comments from the c-section nor have desire to resume. But Raul’s remark made my head spin. Again, my remark is not about Raul’s intended meaning, just about how language can let you say several things at once with the same words.

Please don’t respond: I won’t answer and that’s no fun for anyone. But say all kinds of bad stuff about me an it please ye. Hell, say good stuff about me if ye like. What’s another little mistake? 😉

Good Stuff

Germ
    Participant

kultsommer is the New Deflationista.

Germ
    Participant

Here come the cancers:

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Coming to the rest of the world, very soon.

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/russia-says-there-will-be-consequences-for-u-s-after-nord-stream-blasts-report/ar-AA17htVp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=369a84129c1349a399e5861a81071483
    Russia says there will be consequences for U.S. after Nord Stream blasts report
    Story by Reuters • 8h

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said on Thursday there will be consequences for the United States after a blog by a U.S. investigative journalist had alleged the U.S. was behind the explosions that ruptured the Nord Stream gas pipelines.

Ryabkov also told the state-run RIA Novosti news agency that the report by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, was not a surprise for Russia.

The White House on Wednesday dismissed the Hersh report, which said an attack on the pipelines was carried out last September at the direction of U.S. President Joe Biden.

Earlier on Thursday, Vyacheslav Volodin, the chairman of the Russian State Duma, said that the report should become the basis for an international investigation, said on Thursday.

kultsommer
    Participant

TVASF
    As a kid you raised your hand even before the teacher finishes the question? Dozen of times per class.
    You sure look like one.
    I’ve said it before, info that you provide is welcomed and appreciated. Drip-by-drip salivating on it is a call for mental health professional.

Germ
    Participant

Quite the headline Down Under!

‘Fit and healthy people are dropping down with heart issues’: Karl Stefanovic blasts fifth booster call

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/fit-and-healthy-people-are-dropping-down-with-heart-issues-karl-stefanovic-blasts-fifth-booster-call/news-story/2646a600edbb8359c95f363e1c371f3a?amp

☠☠☠

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Extensive confirmatory autopsy data SARS-COV-2 infection does NOT cause myocarditis:

Review of 50 studies, incl 548 hearts, median age of deceased 69 yrs:

“The median reported prevalence of extensive, focal active, & multifocal myocarditis were ALL 0.0%”

ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

COVID-19–Associated cardiac pathology at the postmortem evaluation: a collaborative systematic review

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8941843/?s=09#!po=60.8974

It’s the death-vaxx that causes myocarditis NOT the infection.

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Expect a lot more shit like this going forward..

Healthy footballer has both legs amputated because of flu? Sure. ☠☠☠

Footballer who went to hospital with flu symptoms has legs amputated days before 21st birthday

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/footballer-legs-amputated-flu-symptoms-sepsis-b2273331.html

TVASF

zerosum
    Participant

Fort the record
    Zelensky today admitted that he himself stopped the implementation of the Minsk agreements. Accordingly, Ukraine made a choice in favor of war. And all the consequences for Ukraine are on Zelensky and his masters.

Germ
    Participant

Dies at 31, Sudden Cardiac Arrest 💔

Former Georgia tennis star Lilly Kimbell dies at 31

https://www.redandblack.com/sports/former-georgia-tennis-star-lilly-kimbell-dies-at-31/article_e286426e-a7b8-11ed-9127-eb729ef1f3ac.html

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

The bill will now go to the Senate.

Democrats are likely to oppose the measure. Like all bills in the upper chamber, it will need the support of at least 60 senators, meaning at least 11 Democrats and all 49 Republicans.

And, even if the bill were to pass Congress, it would still need Joe Biden’s signature—a signature which his statements have indicated he will not give.

This pure-blood couldn’t be happier to have an excuse to stay the fuck out of that armed madhouse.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

This fucker, who has yet to apologise for inducing the gullible to take the death shot, now attempts to redeem himself.

Incredible that a so called “Consultant Cardiologist” exhibited such ignorance.
    If it weren’t for the fact that his own father was killed by the death vaxx he would, no doubt, still be recommending it his patients.

TVASF

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/02/some-small-corrections-to-seymour-hershs-new-nord-stream-revelations.html#more
    February 09, 2023
    Some Small Corrections To Seymour Hersh’s New Nord Stream Revelations
    The story his source is telling Hersh is largely the same one I had constructed from open sources on September 28, a day after the pipeline was blown up.

Whodunnit? – Facts Related to The Sabotage Attack On The Nord Stream Pipelines

Hersh’s story is true. That U.S. officials deny it means nothing. Previous revelations by Hersh on domestic spying by the CIA, on the My Lai massacre, on torture at Abu Ghraib, were also denied but eventually all were proven to be true.

The story about the pipelines makes complete sense. Unfortunately there are some details that Hersh, for lack of access to the right information, gets wrong.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/09/whodunnit-facts-related-to-the-sabotage-attack-on-the-nord-stream-pipelines.html

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Does anyone remember the crazy high interest rates for the old RU ruble in the 1990’s to protect the ruble? Didn’t work then. Interesting times ahead.’

I don’t remember that. But I do remember the currency crisis caused by ‘Piggy’ Muldoon and the other saboteurs of the Muldoon government of Airstrip Five -especially Bill Birch- following the ramming through of ‘Think Big’ projects that enriched insiders and global corporations and set up the preconditions for a series of catastrophes.

I do remember taking out a mortgage at 11%, and the rate going to 12% shortly after the LINO (Labour In Name Only) government of 1984 took power, and the 11% going to 12%, and then 14%, and then 16%, and then 18%, peaking at 22%!!!

I remember wages and salaries being adjusted every three months, as Oceania governments around the world devalued fiat currencies at the fastest rate in living memory.

Then came the 1987 crash, in which all the fictional ‘value’ of a wide range of ‘assets’ was wiped out and their actual value -zero- became the market value.

zerosum
    Participant

supporting story
    The whistleblower’s email in the BALTOPS 22 military exercise
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/02/ukraine-open-thread-2023-34.html#comments

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Some people in the northern sectors of Airstrip Five are probably starting to shit their pants because of what looks to be headed their way:

https://www.metservice.com/maps-radar/surface-pressure/tasman-sea-new-zealand

970! That is extraordinarily low.

citizenx
    Participant

vaxxed are 35x more likely, as the latest NSW Health stats show

shows a really really disturbing trend.
    The damage to health caused by each vaccine dose does not lessen over time. It continues indefinitely.

Horrifying indeed !

Thanks Dr John, Dr D, Germ and Raul. Words can’t describe my gratitude for your truth seeking and reporting.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Exponential growth and logarithmic growth:

“I’m sorry Dave, I can’t do that.” (2001)

citizenx
    Participant

SIMPSONVILLE, S.C. —
    An athletic trainer performed CPR for 10 minutes after an Upstate middle school basketball player went into cardiac arrest during a game, according to the school.

Denny Vauters, of Southside Christian School, said on Tuesday night, during the junior varsity basketball team at Brashier Middle College, that eighth grade student Kamari Williams (K Will) experienced a seizure and cardiac arrest.

Must have been the balloon.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-carolina-middle-school-basketball-player-cardiac-arrest/42734481

John Day
    Participant

Testing, testing… can’t seem to upload simple text comments.

John Day
    Participant

Well, it’s not working on multiple tries and with completely fresh exposition to explain to Kultsommer why and how i post things in comments here the way I do. It is not casual, quick or thoughtless. No more than 5 links will load at once, so that’s a factor, and I hope the groupings are easy to jump past if not desired or useful.

Yes, there is overlap. I sometimes toss a few out, but the groupings of ideas are part of the meaning.
    I’ve frequented TAE since early spring 2008. Some of my guest posts on COVID treatment esp. self-treatment here have been useful to people.

WES
    Participant

One thing I keep looking for is evidence of the long term impacts the covid vaccines are having on the vaccinated.

Are the negative health trends for the vaccinated;
    1. improving over time?
    2. staying about the same?
    3. getting worse over time?

So far, would I be correct in saying that in the short term things appear to be getting worse for the vaccinated.
    But in the longer term, we still don’t know yet if things will get better or worse?

What do other TAEs think is happening?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The basic mechanism of mind jiggery known as “ gaslighting” consists of publicly presenting something that is so stunningly irrational that it makes you think that you’re the crazy one for seeing it.
    It’s like witnessing an event so weird or absurdly nutty that you feel compelled to turn to those around you and asking. “Did I just see what I think I saw?”

It is very unsettling when the answer comes back that yes, you did. You might even feel compelled to wonder if you’re the only one who sees whatever it was as crazy, and therefore ask around to find out if the other people who saw it also think that what they saw was crazy, too.

One could easily wind up seriously questioning their own sanity, like in the movie “Gas Light”. At best it would likely give one great pause for further consideration and research.

It’s almost funny, but in reality is actually rather soberly serious, because crazy people often cause seriously significant damage to themselves and others, and you don’t want any part of that, even if it turns out to be ones self that is the fruitcake in nomination.

It’s like this: If two people look at the same event, and one of them considers it to be insane and the other person thinks it to be sane . . . . then ONE of those two is definitively as crazy as a bedbug. . . . and that’s serious, regardless of which guy turns out to be the mental case.

The operative question then becomes, “Which one of us is nuts?”

That, too, is an important, even vital, question because one way or the other things ARE going to occur to BOTH of those parties as consequence of one of them being criminally insane.

In other words, if good questions and truthful answers are not forthcoming about which of the two are insane then bad things are going to happen. . . . to BOTH parties . . . . and that’s for CERTAIN.

The crazy guy can’t afford to allow good questions or truthful answers because truthful answers to good questions are going to prove beyond doubt that he is looney tunes. The only way his report card comes back with a passing grade is for there to be no good questions asked or for there to be no truthful answers given. To ensure that there are no good questions or good answers flying around the crazy guy has only one option, and that is to double-down on the craziness that landed him on the wrong side of sanity in the first place.

See any evidence of stuff like that going on in your neck of the woods?

kultsommer
    Participant

@John Day
    You explained it to me the last time and yet, leaves me with head scratching – as what force of nature keeps you from posting any other way?
    Why I had to use posting style description as I did? Is it correct? Not? Fair enough.
    At the end comments will continue as is, however some self reflection is good for a soul, since it does not apply to you only.

chooch
    Participant

Hmmm,

Article over on ZeroHedge has the following headline, “El-Erian Warns About Disinflationista’s “Dangerous Complacency”.

Wonder if a writer from ZH has been hanging out in the TEOTWAWKI fight club comment section.

ram
    Participant

WES, the best rule of thumb I’ve been able to come up with so far is it seems that each mRNA jab causes a 7% chance of death per year. This means that someone who had only one jab would have roughly a 20% chance of dying over three years. Alternatively, someone who had three jabs would face a 20% chance of death every year. More jabs and more years and the situation looks really grim.

zerosum
    Participant

More chatbots are coming
    Invention needed. .
    We need a program to help us to determine which/who is a chatbot that is censoring, telling lies, giving misinformation, not telling the whole truth, misdirecting, feeding propaganda,
    Who is doing cut & paste and claiming original thinking.
    Who is or is not doing their homework assignments.

http://www.china.org.cn/business/2023-02/08/content_85094428.htm
    Chinese online search giant Baidu Inc. will launch an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot service named “ERNIE Bot” after it completes internal testing in March, according to the company.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

I wonder if there is a BERT bot in the works somewhere?

jb-hb
    Participant

I’ve noticed various comments from people testing out GPTChat that at various times, it is unable to say certain things or actively denies it.

For instance, when asked if the injection which does not vaccinate is dangerous or not effective, it says it is safe and effective. It can be made to do SOME research on the subject but when conversationally confronted with the results of its own research (which proves ineffectiveness and danger) it is unable to acknowledge cognitive dissonance, circular reasoning, choplogic, etc.

NOT a good trend in AI creation, the theory being if you establish cognitive dissonance in your creation, you’re going to drive it insane, which seems rather dangerous.

As far as chatbots go, if the chatbots disagree, that can be kind of a good thing.

They’ll be programmed to be unreasoning in exactly those subject matters they’ve been sent to promote. So they can be made to be seen in public to be unreasoning, unable to discuss, unable to engage with ideas and questions, etc – all you have to do is intelligently interact to discredit whatever thing the flying monkey has been sent to promote.

John Day
    Participant

@Kultsommer: By the time I have spent 6-8 hours putting a blog composition together, it still takes me about 40 minutes to get it all formatted and sent out to both blogs and the sites where I comment, which are here and Dr. McCullough’s listserv. I am usually pressed for time, as I am now.
    It is a completed composition, getting turned-in.

🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.