Debt Rattle January 17 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 17 2022

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

​It was a closed meeting, but nobody denies he said this.
    Mass General Expert Predicts: No Boosters. Normal Life. We Can Move on From Covid
    ​ ​The director of global infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital is predicting what was unthinkable less than a month ago: The end of the pandemic.
    ​ ​Dr. Edward Ryan made stunning and encouraging comments on the Omicron variant that give hope for a return to normalcy. Among these: Omicron will make boosters unnecessary. The covid virus will join the ranks of the “common cold.” And the latest wave will enter “clean up mode” shortly.
    ​ ​“We are fighting the last war with COVID and should be pivoting back to normal life,” the summary of Dr. Ryan’s comments states. “Spring/Summer will be really nice!”

Mass General Expert Predicts: No Boosters. Normal Life. We Can Move on From Covid

​Dr. Kory feels hopeful about this prediction:
    ​ Woke up last Sunday to a text forwarded to me by my wife. It was a series of notes taken by a good friend of hers which summarized the main points heard on a conference call with the International Head of Infectious Disease at Massachusetts General Hospital (i.e. “Haavaad”)…
    I found it remarkable on a number of fronts given that this information;
    Comes out of the Top of the Ivory Tower of Ivory Towers (Harvard)
    Comes from the Director of International Infectious Disease
    https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/will-the-omicron-wave-carry-us-onto

Dr. Peter McCullough: Official COVID ‘narrative has crumbled’​ ​
    ‘The vaccines should be pulled off the market, they clearly are not solving the problem’
    ​ ​Dr. Peter McCullough – a renowned cardiologist and highly published medical scientist whose confrontation of the government’s COVID-19 policies has drawn more than 40 million views on Joe Rogan’s podcast – told WND in a video interview Thursday night the official pandemic narrative that has been fiercely guarded by establishment media and social-media censors is “completely crumbling.”

Dr. Peter McCullough: Official COVID ‘narrative has crumbled’

​ ​The NCAA has released updated guidance for winter sports competing during the COVID-19 pandemic​…
    ​ For purposes of the winter guidelines, the NCAA COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group has developed a definition of “fully vaccinated” that considers both vaccination status and other immunity factors​…
    …​A person who has had a documented COVID-19 infection in the past 90 days is considered the equivalent of “fully vaccinated.”
    https://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/article/2022-01-06/ncaa-releases-updated-covid-19-guidance-winter-sports

John Day
    Participant

​Everybody knows that everybody knows this:​
    The CIA Has Been Training Ukrainian Paramilitaries to ‘Kill Russians’
    Yahoo News reported that the training program started in 2015

The CIA Has Been Training Ukrainian Paramilitaries to ‘Kill Russians’

​This is new and useful information. Since the cat is out of the bag, is it OK to not do this, guys? (NATO, I’m looking at YOU!) Thanks Dr.D.
    The U.S. and Ukraine are secretly preparing for all-out war while advancing propaganda to make it appear that Russia is the aggressor…
    ​ ​In early December, the water of the Severdonetsk River—which supplies more than 90% of the municipal tap water to all major cities of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) in eastern Ukraine (as well as major cities of Donetsk Oblast under Ukrainian control)—was contaminated by chemical and biological agents from sources in Kharkov and Slavyansk.
    ​ ​This contamination—augmented by “fracking” in the areas of Donetsk Oblast under Ukrainian control—has resulted in the tap water of the DPR being unsuitable for cooking or drinking.
    ​ ​Press Secretary of the DPR Defense Ministry Eduard Basurin confirmed that Ukraine had received several batches of toxic substances, botulinum toxin and an antidote to it from the U.S.
    ​ ​He stated:
    ​ ​Various types of chemical weapons were brought to Ukraine. In October, one of the shipments contained an antidote against botulinum toxin. In November, the chemical itself was delivered. It can be used with grenade launchers. The weight is small. It can be dropped from drones, and Ukraine has been using shock drones all the time lately.
    ​ ​In addition, “Another container weighing 300 kilograms was delivered to Mariupol by sea, where there was a chemical warfare agent—dibenzoxazepine, which is used in the form of an aerosol.”​ (“Dibenzoxazepine” is a ​unique of antipsychotic agents. I’m not sure what the military application would be.)
    ​ ​In the southern sector of the Front, near Mariupol, citizens of the frontline village Granitnoye have reported Ukrainian soldiers in full chemical/biological protective suits unloading containers.​..
    …On December 17, 2021, Russia published a draft of a pair of treaties for mutual security guarantees between Russia, the U.S. and NATO, with eight specific articles, the first of which is a demand for equal recognition of the security interests of both countries…
    …On December 21st, four days after the Russian treaty proposal was published, Ukraine, on U.S. and NATO orders, with reckless impudence again amended the Ukrainian Constitution to allow foreign troops to operate on Ukrainian soil, in preparation for multiple NATO exercises to be held in Ukraine in 2022.
    ​https://covertactionmagazine.com/2022/01/11/expect-escalation-of-conflict-in-donbass-and-ukraine-soon-says-foreign-correspondent-embedded-in-ukrainian-anti-fascist-brigade/

WES
    Participant

Dimitri:

I hope you saw “my parents said know”s great suggestion to provide your own blood pre-operation.*

those darned kids
    Participant

watch mr. fauci’s eyes. you can see he’s just watching himself in the thumbnail. what a narcissist.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1483051581461471235/pu/vid/990×566/LdHyRmpFbOEAsYwz.mp4?tag=12

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

Whether or not the narrative is crumbling depends largely on where you live. On JMG’s weekly Covid thread, commenters who live in the “true-blue” states (New England states, New York, Washington, Oregon, California) don’t see any narrative-crumble because people there are still fiercely beer-bonging the Kovid Kool-Aid. I’m sure that’s at least some of the explanation for the way people are fleeing NY and CA in apparent droves.

WES
    Participant

Canadian and US truckers crossing the US/Cdn border now need to be vaxxed. I have noticed that no Canadian media are covering any Canadian trucker protests. There is one happening at a Manitoba border crossing. Likely there are more protests elsewhere except we are not being informed by the Canadian media.

Zerosum:

You used to watch the B.C. border crossing awhile back. Do you see anything happening out your way?

This is going to cause even more supply chain disruptions.

The phone call on pulling the “vaccines”…
    Has Pfizer released any more documents?

ctbarnum
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

Today Toronto got it’s biggest snow dump of the winter. Maybe 4″ to 5″ total. Just enough to snarl traffic very nicely. But hardly a blizzard as the msm is parroting. Being from way, way up north, I know a real blizzard when I see one!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

John Day: ““Dibenzoxazepine” is a ​unique of antipsychotic agents. I’m not sure what the military application would be.”

CR gas

CR gas or dibenzoxazepine, or its chemical name dibenz[b,f][1,4]oxazepine, is an incapacitating agent and a lachrymatory agent. CR was developed by the British Ministry of Defence as a riot control agent in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Wikipedia

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Amid Thursday’s Supreme Court ruling, new data suggests the Omicron variant makes vaccine mandates obsolete and unnecessary. One America’s Chief White House Correspondent Chanel Rion has more from Washington. (OANN)

New Data: Omicron makes vax mandates obsolete

DirecTV plans to drop far-right cable network One America News Network (OANN) later this year, dealing a crippling blow to the otherwise low-rated network.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/directv-drop-wing-news-network-003040684.html

Veracious Poet
    Participant

No Time for Crybabies:

Do you know what most of America wants? I will tell you: America wants Daddy to step up and say, “Okay, you can stop being insane now. Really, enough is enough.”

Trouble is, America is short on daddies these days. That’s what happens when you throw The Patriarchy on the old garbage barge. Mr. Trump was a kind of daddy, but to many women, especially, he was the wrong kind, Bad Daddy, the worst kind of daddy, the kind who makes you clean up your room and come home before midnight.

They traded him in for demented Grampa. He just wants to fondle you — and not in a good way — but family decorum requires that we don’t talk about that. In the meantime, we can do whatever we feel like.

No Time for Crybabies

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The thefts have left rails littered with debris from packages and merchandise that was meant to arrive at warehouse facilities around the U.S.

On Saturday afternoon, multiple cars of a Union Pacific train derailed in a Lincoln Heights area where packages were left covering the tracks.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/spiraling-crisis-thefts-from-cargo-trains-have-spiked-in-l-a-county-company-says/

zerosum
    Participant

No trucker activities at the borders

Cameras

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Thanks! What surprises me is that there seems to be virtually no traffic at all! No cars or trucks. Is it usually like this?

zerosum
    Participant

Hi WES
    Its been like that since the closing of the borders.
    Testing snaphooo does that.

those darned kids
    Participant

it must be the omicron…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

A national poll has found that forty-five percent of likely Democratic voters would be ok with the government “requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”

So, this is what we’ve become?
    So eager to give up our freedoms because we’re frightened little children who’ve lost their way?
    All it took was a well orchestrated campaign of fear, waged by our government,, over a hyped virus.
    Not usually at a loss for words, but this comes extremely close…
    Thank the gods I’m nearly 77 orbits; never thought I’d live long enough to see this day, in the USA…

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Here is how investment community is looking at COVID, … just an example of:

Moderna: High Upside Potential At Current Prices
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/4479930-moderna-high-upside-potential-at-current-prices?mailingid=26395560&messageid=must_reads&serial=26395560.371310&utm_campaign=Must%2BRead%2BJanuary%2B17%2C%2B2022&utm_content=seeking_alpha&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=must_reads

… snips:

Summary

Moderna has a significant first mover competitive advantage by not only developing the COVID-19 vaccine but also by scaling the company’s mRNA manufacturing capacity.
    Moderna recently reported the preliminary COVID-19 estimate for product sales in 2021 as being approximately $17.5 billion.
    Recently, Singapore released data showing that COVID-19 deaths were the lowest among Moderna vaccine takers.
    One of the ways that Moderna is keeping ahead of potential mRNA competition is using its $15.3 billion in cash and $3.2 billion in Free Cash Flow to continue building out significant mRNA manufacturing capability across the world.
    The 58% pullback from Moderna’s all-time high of $497.49 gives aggressive growth investors a chance to buy into a company with significant upside potential. […]

Between Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines, Moderna had the least death rates:

11 deaths per 100,000: Sinovac
    7.8 deaths per 100,000: Sinopharm
    6.2 deaths per 100,000: Pfizer/BioNTech
    1 death per 100,000: Moderna

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

these vaccines have been filled with novichok by vlad the putin himself!!!!

John Day
    Participant

@Doc Robinson: Amoxapine (Asendin) and loxipine (Loxitane) are related dibenzoxazepine compounds, with amoxapine being a tricyclic metabolite of loxipine, with antidepressant properties (and occasional extrapyramidal side effects). Loxapine was one of the better tolerated of the traditional antipsychotics, much better than Haldol and Thorazine, for instance.
    The newer atypical-antipsychotics are way easier on people…
    My experience with the prescription of these medicines was mainly in the late 1980s, before better drugs became available.

John Day
    Participant

Funny how this extreme tear-gas s related to antipsychotic and antidepressant medicines.

CR was developed by the British Ministry of Defence as a riot control agent in the late 1950s and early 1960s. A report from the Porton Down laboratories described exposure as “like being thrown blindfolded into a bed of stinging nettles”, and it earned the nickname “firegas”

Chemical structures are, indeed similar:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CR_gas
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Loxapine
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Amoxapine

those darned kids
    Participant

why don’t they just make reeferbombs? then the invaders just have to stroll in with bags of doritos to subdue the targets.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

DirecTV’s cancellation of One America News has caused at least one cancellation back.

Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, took to Twitter on Monday to denounce the decision last week by the satellite provider, a subsidiary of AT&T, to drop the conservative network.

DirecTV “is cancelling @OANN so I just cancelled my home Direct TV. Why give money to people who hate us?” Mr. Paul wrote.

Mr. Paul is the latest conservative to accuse DirecTV of ideological censorship for dropping OAN, which liberal media outlets have accused of spreading misinformation.

Democratic politicians have called on media and social-media outlets to stop the spread of false ideas and conservative politicians say Silicon Valley is following their demands, with the OAN dropping being the latest example.

“The Left’s purge continues: -YouTube demonetizes Dan Bongino. -DirectTV drops One America News. -Twitter suspends Dr. Malone. Who’s next?” Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, wrote Saturday on Twitter.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/17/rand-paul-cancels-directv-after-it-drops-oan/

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Fourth Pfizer dose is insufficient to ward off omicron, Israeli trial suggests
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/01/17/fourth-pfizer-dose-is-insufficient-to-ward-off-omicron-israeli-trial-suggests/

sumac.carol
    Participant

Yes eastern Ontario had lots of snow today -a record 45 cm.
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/record-45-cm-of-snow-dropped-on-ottawa/vi-AASSC2w

Crazy -snow right up to the top of my boots.

Noirette
    Participant

ctbarnum, thx for the street art, pretty good

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.