Debt Rattle January 26 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 26 2022

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

that can’t be right, ¿can it?

ctbarnum
    Participant

Because anything that goes against MSM fascist mandates is “right wing extremism.”

ctbarnum
    Participant

@tdk

I think the total amount of trucks and length is being misunderstood a bit. If all vehicles were heading to Ottawa that would seem outlandish, even though Ottawa itself has 6000 km of roads in their network.

Source here

However, I do believe only part of the as of last update 50,000 vehicle convoy is slated for Ottawa itself. Other parts of the convoy are slated to aim for border crossings to shut them down. Last I read, approximately 1900 US trucks are heading toward the Canadian border in solidarity with Canada’s protest, 650 of those from Georgia. That said, they’ve more than broken the record for longest convoy given the 70km estimate.

Theoretically, they could shut down every border crossing and a good portion of Ottawa if the protest holds.

ctbarnum
    Participant

The 490km estimate is JUST that portion of the convoy coming from the west though. They’re coming from all over, so this is likely underestimated.

deflationista
    Participant

How does one explain the numbers coming out of Scotland that basically show negative vaccine effectivity?

It is pretty much explained here:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19859461.covid-scotland-death-rate-25-times-higher-double-jabbed-boosted/

“In the four weeks from December 11 to January 7, Scotland recorded 107 Covid deaths among patients who were double-vaccinated, but not boosted.

The vast majority (95 per cent) had received their second dose more than six months prior to their death and – of these patients – 96.3% “had several co-morbidities which contributed to their deaths” and an average age of 78.

According to the report from Public Health Scotland, the age-standardised Covid mortality rate in the first week of January was 0.46 per 100,000 in the triple-vaccinated population, compared to 11.89 per 100,000 in the double-jabbed and 7.62 per 100,000 among the unvaccinated.

However, once the over-70s – who are most vulnerable to waning immunity – are excluded, the mortality rate remains highest in the unvaccinated.”

ctbarnum
    Participant

That’s quite a bit of statistical manipulation to get your favored narrative, Defaultanista.

Dora
    Participant

related to the truckers’ convoy against mandates:

Former Newfoundland premier suing feds over air travel vaccine mandate

Former Newfoundland premier suing feds over air travel vaccine mandate

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“NOTE: Happy to see that Calvin’s Owl crossed-over and is now in your Santa sack. A good friend to have around!”

I was getting ready to google “Calvin’s Owl”, looking for obscure folklore, probably Celtic, when I remembered the transmogrifier ray. *snicker*

boscohorowitz
    Participant

” Only in Russia is it illegal to be a communist!”

We oscillates, we humans.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.