Debt Rattle January 26 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 26 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

Dr. Astrid Stuckleberger has pretty impressive credentials.

Here is her bio : https://www.astridstuckelberger.com/bio/

deflationista
    Participant

Dr. Astrid Stuckleberger has pretty impressive credentials.

And yet she claims there are hydras living in the vaccine, that there are nano transisters in the vaccine, and that graphene oxide in the vaccine makes people toxic, so that the unvaxxed should not get near vaxed people because they will be poisoned.

Linus Pauling also had some pretty impressive credentials. But he, too, was, uh, a little nutty, to put it nicely.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Love that story, sumac.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Monoclonal antibodies withheld: in the US federation, aren’t the states paramount?

Can’t Florida steer its own course — at least to some extent?

Or are there no production facilities within the state?

deflationista
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

what’s that smell?

BoomerDoomer2
    Participant

It’s remarkable the divide that Covid has wrought. There is no way that Team deflationista will change his/her/its “mind.”

The vitriol is stunning and I find this article to be a prime example:

The author — and by extension the publisher Daily Beast — manages to deploralize the man, the university, the city, and just about everything else in a very nasty way. It appears that “grifter” is the word of choice for Team deflationista.

Full disclosure: I live in Spokane by choice and was attracted to it because it has many walkable neighborhoods — and relatively speaking — a small number of suburbs.

In response to an earlier comment regarding where the vaccines are made, I’ve read that some of them
    are manufactured here in Spokane at HollisterStier.

BoomerDoomer2
    Participant

My link did not appear in the above comment for whatever reason. Here it is non-live: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-did-john-stockton-the-most-boring-nba-legend-become-an-anti-vax-weirdo?via=rss&source=articles_fancylink

IMHO it is worth taking the trouble to copy and paste in your browser of choice.

BTW, I noticed that the Daily Beast in another article labeled those who attended the Stop the Mandates event in D.C. as the far right. They obviously didn’t attend the event.

deflationista
    Participant

grift·er
    /ˈɡriftər/
    noun
    INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling.
    “I saw him as a grifter who preys upon people”

In my world, when you exhibit one or more of these:

– Charging people for a “miracle cure”.

– Appearing on TV to bash one vaccine while secretly developing your own.

– Bashing a vaccine even though you have taken the vaccine you are bashing.

– Claiming you invented a vaccine, even though you only represent a tiny contribution to the vaccine development.

…. you might be a grifter.

zerosum
    Participant

Omicron- Herd immunity

Is there a way to prove that a person had Omicron and now has herd immunity and does not need a vaccine?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Well, … I didn’t think this would happen at all! It’s a diplomatic mistake, … it’s in writing, and it means US is ready and willing to negotiate – compromise it’s publicly stated position.

US ambassador gives Russian Foreign Ministry US response to Russian security proposals
    https://tass.com/politics/1393605

… fwiw,

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@those darned kids You asked , “What’s that smell ?”

I think the deflated one just released a little more noxious gas . But I have also noticed a subtle difference on that front recently, and not only from our local troll. I’ve noticed that some of the better known “Narrative” boosters are increasingly dissociative and even overtly self-contradictory in their written statements. Maybe it can be chalked up to them being dumb or hasty , but I think it’s something deeper. I think they are actually “losing it” , slipping into actual , clinical, mental illness. The kind that’s gonna land them in a psych ward if they don’t sort out which screw is loose. It’s not just their Narrative that’s falling apart. It’s also them personally.

deflationista
    Participant

I think they are actually “losing it” , slipping into actual , clinical, mental illness. The kind that’s gonna land them in a psych ward if they don’t sort out which screw is loose. It’s not just their Narrative that’s falling apart. It’s also them personally.

Oh, the irony.

deflationista
    Participant

I think they are actually “losing it” , slipping into actual , clinical, mental illness. The kind that’s gonna land them in a psych ward if they don’t sort out which screw is loose.

Me too! Exhibit A:

Two people merely holding hands, one vaxed and the other not, will contaminate the unvaccinated. The unvaxed after a short period of time of just holding hands with a vaxed person will test for a high D-Dimer test levels!

The point is that the deaths are coming from a chemical poisoning agent/action more than from some biological/virus function.

The Vaxed are able to spread the toxin agent easily through close contact. Like if you’re unvaxxed don’t sleep with someone who is taxed.

You can get poisoned by them, not infected.

The take away is that the Covid Plandemic is a chemical, mechanical poisoning event NOT a biological/virus one.

The graphene oxide is working hand in glove with the spike protein, neither of which is ‘alive’ in any tradition sense.

DarkMatter
    Participant

@deflationista
    What your linked data doesn’t show is the death rate for people who received early treatment. To show data that doesn’t include this is a straw man. It says “people who receive no treatment until they enter the hospital are more likely to die.” If there is no data for early treatment the question is why not? They’ve had two years to come up with early treatment and still none exists. Explain that if you can.

those darned kids
    Participant

deflationista: this is for you, brother. sincerely.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Where are these billions of cov-vax doses produced, where are the factories, who works there, what are they paid, what is their output?

Good question, probably mostly automated these days, where any batch variance is not an “accident”.

I do know that for U$ Empire Inc. et al. the CCP/NIH vexes are EXTREMELY profitable ~ One of the “most sacred” RNs in my wife’s familia is making $120 per jab, with a minimum of $2K per per diem for manning the front lines. Before the bio attack he was an señor ICU commandant making at best $150k per annum (15 days “work” per month). Can you say hush money, I know you can 😉

What a bunch of heroes!!!

Anyways, in my experience “stupid” is the handmaiden of “lazy”, which is the progenitor of “evil”…

Sociopaths understand the inherent laziness of the childish avg. “human”, they also understand how to stroke the EGO, pride & vanity of these ungulates, who cling to herd mores that support their self-centered trances.

Have a nice day on the plantation, many the whip lick lightly at your back…

Gary

zerosum
    Participant

Work smart not hard. (Get someone else to do it)

Oroboros
    Participant

OK Boomer…..

Spotify Removing Neil Young’s Music After Tantrum Over Joe Rogan ‘Misinformation’

by Tyler Durden

“Streaming music service Spotify is in the process of removing Neil Young’s music, depriving tens of fans access to the 76-year-old’s song library on the platform….”

hahahahaha!

Neil looks like Freddie Kruger

cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/neil young rogan_0.jpg?itok=I4Pqxx3a

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Neil

“Hey, you kids, get off my phucking lawn!!!”

Oroboros
    Participant

There are the KARENs,

and then there are the NEILs

Oroboros
    Participant

Good bye Neil, apparently no one cares what you think.

ctbarnum
    Participant

My recall doesn’t know where this is but looks like a small town outside Winnipeg. Some trucks are in Ottawa already.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I playing a hunch on this one.

Several commentators have posed the question of “Where . . . geographically . . . are the factories and packaging facilities where the physical vaccine substances are manufactured, combined, put into the glass vials, numbered labeled and stacked onto the palletts for shipment.

Does anyone here know? I for one would really LIKE to know. Thhe knowledge might lead nowhere interesting, but on the other hand, selectively targeted genocide is a tricky business, and I’ve just got this hunch that they would want to run really tight control on those killer batches.

ctbarnum
    Participant

I think Neil has been (using the old internet term)….pwned. Hahahaha

chooch
    Participant

So the 2020 mRNA vaccines are still effective but 2020 Regeneron ( monoclonal antibody) is not?

Something is amiss with our assumptions. Omicron is older than Wuhan.

Some experts are claiming Covid already reached endemicity, like other ‘Seasonal Coronaviruses’, or will in the next few months. Why this is NOT rooted in science or precedent & is just wishful speculation /thinking. We are in uncharted territory.

This is one more major piece of confirmatory evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines somehow paint the target for omicron.

Each Variant might have a different door or gateway to our immune system, hence have different manifestations. Remember viruses don’t carry weapons but use our own immune system against us. Manifestations depend on which part of our immune system is activated & dysregulated.

When animal studies are conducted, every attempt is made to minimize variables, this includes environment. You NEVER relocate animals during a study… and you never start a study with animals that are ill. The PA monkey story doesn’t hold water.

People then get hookworm by drinking contaminated water or walking barefoot over areas that have been contaminated by feces. 

Might need a proper hookworm infection to survive the next wave.

Say what!?

Weird day, started well, things made sense until they didn’t. Going to escape for now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSiP0epO0oU

oxymoron
    Participant

what the fuck?

Those truckers…Bless them.
    Neil Young. Woe to the those who can’t separate the art from the artist.

chettt
    Participant

Deflationista

These graphs you posted do look very damming for the unvaxxed. I’ll have to look deeper.
    A serious question… How does one explain the numbers coming out of Scotland that basically show negative vaccine effectivity?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@oxymoron You asked, ” what the fuck ?” in reference to Melissa Harris-Perry’s astonishing video statement.

Still, ya gotta acknowledge that she didn’t equivocate, but simply made her beliefs on the issue of children crystal clear :

“Your kids belong to us. “

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Deflationista

These graphs you posted do look very damming for the unvaxxed. I’ll have to look deeper.
    A serious question… How does one explain the numbers coming out of Scotland that basically show negative vaccine effectivity?

John Day
    Participant

@D.Benton Smith and WES, from Monday: Thanks for the kind comments. The screwed-in 1/2 plywood ceiling pictured was painted after installation. Those walls are all going to be screwed-in 1/2″ plywood. I found some nice cabinet-grade stuff graded way down for minor cosmetic defects and I’m using it, carrying it down to Yoakum in my 25 year old Ford Ranger, with Pinto engine and manual transmission, a utility-truck if there eve was one.

WES
    Participant

Well I finally saw a msm article on the hateful canadian truckers protest. The NDP are condeming the protest. The left wing Canadian Truckers Association has condemned the covoys. One Ottawa city official was quoted as saying the truckers are not welcome to spew their hate speech in the city. These protestors are all right-wing hate groups. Federal officials have opened up all of the closed road side weigh stations and inspection stations to stop the trucker convoys. Police are doing everything they can to stop the convoys.

Quite the media and gov hit job to discredit the protest.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Under communism, the Russians had it down pat. Pretend to work hard! Wait for someone else to do the hard work! After 70 years they couldn’t wait any longer! Only in Russia is it illegal to be a communist!

those darned kids
    Participant

this is the list of cowards (all invited) who were too chicken to go to senator johnson’s hearing:

Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Dr. Janet Woodcock, MD, Acting Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
    Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Chief Medical Advisor to the President
    Dr. Lawrence A. Tabak, DDS, Ph.D., Acting Director of the National Institutes of Health
    Jeffrey D. Zients, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator
    Dr. Albert Bourla, DVM, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pfizer
    Dr. U?ur ?ahin, MD, Chief Executive Officer of BioNTech
    Stéphane Bancel, MBA, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna Therapeutics
    Dr. Ashish K. Jha, MD, MPH, Dean of Brown University School of Public Health
    Dr. John R. Raymond Sr., MD, President and CEO of Medical College of Wisconsin
    Dr. Jonathan Reiner, MD, Professor of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Catheterization Labs
    Dr. Scott Gottlieb, MD, Former Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
    Dr. Francis S. Collins, MD, Ph.D., Former Director of the National Institutes of Health
    Dr. Rick Bright, Ph.D., Former Director of Biomedical Advancement Research and Development Authority

well, i guess leavenworth is better place for them anyway.

Dora
    Participant

Klaus Schwab at Harvard in 2017. Short clip.

https://www.gettr.com/post/pqlaup0fda

₿oogaloo
    Participant

this is the list of cowards (all invited) who were too chicken to go

There needs to be an investigation, and these people should be at the top of the list of those investigated. Those who suppressed early treatments must be held accountable. Those who subverted doctors who prescribed early treatments should be stripped of their licenses and should go to jail.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

DBS: ” “Where . . . geographically . . . are the factories and packaging facilities where the physical vaccine substances are manufactured, combined, put into the glass vials, numbered labeled and stacked onto the palletts for shipment.”

KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN
    The largest manufacturing site in the Pfizer network is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This 1,300 acre facility manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), drug products (DP) and medical devices.

Each year, the API facility in Kalamazoo produces 1,200 metric tons of ingredients through fermentation bioprocessing, custom ingredients synthesis and biologic antibody production. In addition, the DP organization ships 140 million units of life-saving medicine of both sterile injectables and liquid/semi-solids.

https://www.pfizer.com/products/pfizer-global-supply/us-manufacturing-sites/kalamazoo

How will the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine be distributed?
    What is the path of a vaccine from Pfizer’s facilities to where it’s distributed to patients?
    We have developed detailed logistical plans and tools to support effective vaccine transport, storage and continuous temperature monitoring. Our distribution is built on a flexible just-in-time system which will ship the frozen vials to the point of vaccination.

Our distribution approach will be to largely ship from our Kalamazoo and Puurs sites direct to the point of use (POU). However, we will also be using our existing distribution centers for the COVID-19 distribution in Pleasant Prairie, WI and in Karlsruhe, Germany. These distribution centers will have a dedicated area designated to store product that is not going direct from our Kalamazoo or Puurs sites to POU.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/manufacturing-and-distribution

those darned kids
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.