Debt Rattle January 27 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 27 2024

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author

So many advertised drugs say “may cause suicidal thoughts…”
    So will they get a black box warning that they should not be administered in Canada?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

” … but when I became a man, I put away childish things where the adults couldn’t find them, so that I could pull off the subterfuge of pretending to be a grown-up myself.”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Is this action against the UNRWA an In-Group Sick Joke OR Mass Psychogenic Illness

You choOse.

Eight countries join U.S. in pausing funding to UN aid agency in Gaza.
      Germany, Canada, the U.K., and six other Western nations have joined the U.S. in pausing funding for UN Palestinian refugee agency after Israel alleged 12 UNRWA employees were involved in the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack.

For Israel and the Zionists slow, deliberative, ineffectual Justice is administered by the ICJ.

For The Palestinians, Houthis and UNRWA, non-deliberative justice is applied swiftly, permanently and deadly.

What sick collective mind possesses such power to to halt the only international organization providing relief to the Palestinians and execute that halt on International Holocaust Remembrance Day?

Weaponized Justice meets Weaponized holocaust….would you if you could?

WES
    Participant

Dr. D. Rich:

This just the WEF/Bankers giving the Palestinians their very own Hunger Games for failing to die yesterday.

The Bankers are making an example of the Palestinians to show the rest of the world who is boss and to show everyone how powerless they are to do anything about it.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

I know two Catholic “bankers”, one from my hometown of 490 ppl, completely unqualified save for the professional-level boozing.

The other, Mike Silva ’83 USNA, threw Carmen Segarra under the bus at the direction of Obama’s boytoi Timmy Geithner. Carmen whistleblew on the company she was employed by The Fed to monitor, the one and only Goldman Sachs 94% owned by the Mennonites, 5.4% by Catholics and Protestants and the remaining 0.6% split trivially among the Semites, Hindus, Buddhists and Quakers.
    I lived across a narrow hallway from Mike for 3 years. He never appeared to possess those connections in college.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@wes

Scene 10: Re-elected RINO Uniparty sipping champagne “See it works everytime! Americans are so stupid!”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.