Debt Rattle January 7 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 7 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

and i mean we’ve got soooooooo much long term data on these jabs, it would be totally unacceptable and irresponsible to suggest that the jab could lead to long term covid!

those darned kids
    Participant

doctor lays it out frankly to uk health secretary.

deflationista
    Participant

Why wouldn’t you be able to get it from the jab? I look forward to this word salad and links to twitter.

and i mean we’ve got soooooooo much long term data on these jabs, it would be totally unacceptable and irresponsible to suggest that the jab could lead to long term covid!

Wow. Mr House has jumped the shark.

He actually believes that the covid vaccine can give you long covid.

This is not a surprise to me. Just stunning that he admits it.

Misinformation kills.

Mr. House
    Participant

let down, no word salad or twitter. Just non sense. Kinda like if you state to someone you don’t know anyone who has died of covid and then they make some sort of “argument” “dude you must not have many friends!”

Does anyone else get tired of this?

“Wow. Mr House has jumped the shark.”

Sigh so we’ll try again, how so? Does the data exist without a doubt to suggest that you can’t?

chooch
    Participant

For the virtuous ones,

You, the individual or they, the state. choose.

Every person getting a booster or injection under pressure is implicitly signing a new social contract that says they want to live in a country where the government can arbitrarily decide their fate. (from comment section).

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/if-its-not-inalienable-its-not-a/comments

Paving the way for pills (may have to scroll down to watch)

Sky Doctor Sajid STAGED? Paving The Way For Pills / Hugo Talks #lockdown

those darned kids
    Participant

chooch: the fact that we have to suspect it all being staged is testimony enough that these people can never, ever be trusted.

Autonomous Unit
    Participant

deflationista said “Amazing that after almost two year, people still think that vaccine prevents transmission or infection 100%. Does any vaccine offer that? It does protect from serious disease and death to a greater extent than being unvaxxed. And it also diminishes your ability to spread the virus. ”
    Smallpox, polio, measles, etc vaccines are called “sterilizing vaccines” You can look it up.

now where could people possibly get the idea that the vaccines prevent transmission or infection 100% ?
    https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v4/streams/free/TLAV-Past-Mantra-Vaccines-Stop-COVID-Transmission-The-Clown-World-Show/062a9cb18ff737df2c6e0c5934938c85c4b033ec/132869

WES
    Participant

Today the Canadian Federal government health minister said that the provinces should mandate the vaccine for everybody. The screw just got turned tighter.

All Canadian courts support mandatory vaccinations.and have right from the beginning.

In the US, Scotus will support mandatory vaccinations. Today’s oral hearings, limited to just 2 hours, pretty much guarantees support for vaccine mandates.

When you stage a coup, it pays to blame the victims, and to annually remind them who is in charge.
    Thus the first anniversary of the J6 hunger games.

Ontario is keeping a lid on covid cases, now stuck at 11,000 per day. 80% of cases are vaccinated. 12% are unvaxxed. The remaining 8% may be gender conflicted?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Is it possible that YOU, this group, is part of some mass psychosis? Has that question even crossed your mind?

Of course all of Us have been “part of some mass psychosis”, we’re bombarded with it from cradle-to-grave…

I posted just yesterday, “Even free thinkers have fallen under the spell of mass conditioning, many times I’ve had to reexamine my core beliefs, praying & meditating that my mind be free of external tampering”.

A wise enlightened spiritual teacher once said, “Be in the world, but not of the world”. Given your demeanor exhibited on TAE, I doubt you can grasp what that phrase implies..

Classic. This dude gets triggered by posts that counter his narrative and then submits post after post insinuating that anyone taking basic common sense approaches to avoid getting sick is living in fear. He then ends up telling me to go away because he can’t stand to read what I post. Is this your private sounding board?

There you go again, attacking the messenger while sidestepping around the message…

You are entitled to your beliefs, but so are We ~ You can’t seem to help yourself though, “Can’t we all just get along”?

I didn’t ban or asked that you be banned, i just politely asked that you leave, because you’re not so popular around these parts and can’t seem to take a hint.

Trolls obsessed with disrupting a community seldom leave on their own accord, they view their malevolent obsession to throw the community into derangement as their core identity…

Of course most of us are on TAE to avoid the insane shibboleths of those in mass psychosis/hypnosis, which we’re bombarded with constantly in our communities and/or when the AV programming devices are broadcasting into our minds.

Deflationista: You are violating the norms of participation in ANY community. From all appearances your behavior is feeding some abnormal emotional/mental obsession. Please. Stop.

P.S. Long COVID = spike protein damage, which of course the vexes pump into your cells, with KNOWN side effects that cause long-term DAMAGE.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Another rare occurrence, apparently:

Double Vaccinated 13-Year-Old boy from New Jersey Dies After Suffering Cardiac Arrest

Heartbreaking: Double Vaccinated 13-Year-Old boy from New Jersey Dies After Suffering Cardiac Arrest

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    “Today the Canadian Federal government health minister said that the provinces should mandate the vaccine for everybody. The screw just got turned tighter.”

….. and from my living room I can see N. Korea.

deflationista
    Participant

Deflationista: You are violating the norms of participation in ANY community. From all appearances your behavior is feeding some abnormal emotional/mental obsession. Please. Stop.

I post things that run against the prevailing narrative. You don’t like it. I don’t care if you don’t like it. Why don’t you stop?

P.S. Long COVID = spike protein damage, which of course the vexes pump into your cells, with KNOWN side effects that cause long-term DAMAGE.

Just more lunacy.

Would it make you feel safer if I just agreed with everything you say?

deflationista
    Participant

now where could people possibly get the idea that the vaccines prevent transmission or infection 100% ?

If only your link said the things that you think it says, maybe you would have a point.

chooch
    Participant

What to make of the excess deaths? Vaccines? Not vaccines ? Long Covid? Has Martenson done a podcast on this yet?

Almost a year ago virus time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/norway-sounds-alarm-over-vaccine-risks-elderly-frail-after-23-deaths

chooch
    Participant

cloudhidden
    Participant

See def comment?
    Scroll past.
    Do not waste your time.
    Do not waste bandwidth.
    Do not engage.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I post things that run against the prevailing narrative. You don’t like it. I don’t care if you don’t like it. Why don’t you stop?

C’mon man. You have constantly posted in an adversarial & abusive nature, sprinkled with foul language for maximum affect 😐

You’ve also been intellectually dishonest, resorting to ad hominem attacks rather than any seriously thoughtful replies.

You’re intent without a doubt has been to disrupt & derail TAE’s community efforts to share “real reality” data/info, due to much of it countervailing “The Narrative” which in Our opinion is clearly not rational, indeed TAE’s discussion finds that “The Narrative” is probably baleful in intent, at the very least willfully negligent, constantly advanced with totalitarian malice…

We understand, your 100% support the mainstream agenda, but don’t urinate down our backs & tell us it’s raining, okey dokey “dude”?

You admonished me to:

Maybe you should think twice when disparaging your family who doesn’t talk to you, because maybe, just maybe, they are afraid and suffering. Maybe they are experiencing trauma from illness or loss of loved one’s.

I’m sure that applies to humanity at large in these dark days, including ALL of us on TAE ~ Where is your compassion?

John Day
    Participant

@Slimy Aliigator:
    Vitamin-D, an aspirin per day for a week before and 2 weeks after, and cetirizine before and a couple of weeks after any dose all make sense.
    There are a lot of other recommendations, too, but I’m not sure how they were decided.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Unicrom rising:

Los Angeles County reported more than 43,700 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, setting another daily case record for the second day in a row.

Coronavirus cases soared to the highest level since the start of the pandemic, with the county recording 43,712 new cases and shattering the record of 37,215 cases set just the day before.

The surge in infections is already affecting crucial sectors, with many police officers, firefighters and health care workers either home ill with COVID-19 or quarantining because they were exposed.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-county-reports-over-43700-new-covid-cases-setting-daily-record-for-2nd-day/

Anecdotal: My Mother’s nursing home advised me today, that in addition to 20+ fully vexed staff down with “Rona, now at least 6 patients have tested positive ~ Less than 2 weeks ago they were COVID free 😐

John Day
    Participant

@St.Deflationista: You might not have seen this:

More bad news on Covid vaccines and myocarditis in men under 40 – even as more colleges require booster shots for students
    Alex Berenson Jan 5
    A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine – and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.

The findings call into sharp question the efforts by American colleges and universities to make their students receive booster shots before returning to school this January – especially since other studies have shown that the risk of post-vaccine myocarditis is concentrated not merely in men under 40 but in those aged 16-25.

The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third – to almost eight times the baseline risk.
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-bad-news-on-covid-vaccines-and/comments

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Kunstler nails the mass hysteria mob:

What you’re actually seeing in the rhetorical hoo-ha over the January Sixth capitol riot is the main cattle-prod driving mob madness — fear of Covid-19 — losing its power to terrorize the public. The Party-of-Chaos put on a grand opera of lamentation Thursday to celebrate its unity in victim-hood — we wuz so traumatized by the riot! — but in the background, they can see their dearer dream of total vaccination — and total control of the population — fade in the winter mists.

This is the crisis of a managerial class that has lost its ability to manage anything, including all of us. Thus, the hysteria in the blue precincts of America, where they are concentrated. And, as I’ve averred before, the madness probably has its roots in the slow-motion train wreck of our techno-industrial economy. The managerial class can surely sense it and see it coming, but they don’t have a clue what to do about it. So, in desperate need of some signifying ritual, they’re left performing a grand-scale Chinese fire drill like drunken sophomores of yore — a flurry of pointless, attention-seeking activity.

You see, this total vaccination fantasy is meant to compensate for that inability to govern in a time of epic turbulence. It provides an illusion of control. But the obvious insanity of it stands out in the demonstrable facts that the vaccinations don’t work, and that they are racking up an impressive record of harming people. These two facts must be ignored by the vax-happy Blue Team, even as the immunizing and pretty harmless Omicron variant spreads speedily across the land conferring superior natural immunity on those who survive it — which is, functionally, everyone.

The virus looks like it’s on that ol’ exit ramp, but the disintegrating economy will still be with us, and no amount of political degeneracy disguised as virtue will stop it.

When That Ol’ Mojo Stops Workin’

deflationista
    Participant

Alex Berenson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You’re a doctor!?

Autonomous Unit
    Participant

I wrote: “now where could people possibly get the idea that the vaccines prevent transmission or infection 100% ?”

deflationista wrote “if only your link said the things that you think it says, maybe you would have a point.”

I must be too stupid to understand your point, Deflationista. My point was that people that didn’t read the documents created by Pfizer , et al., where the studies were only looking at the reduction of severity and transmission , got the impression from the MSM that the vaccines are more powerful than they actually are. I think my link said the things that I think it says. Please help me to understand you. Write as if you are addressing me as a bright 12 year old. Don’t imply anything. Spell it out. Be specific.

Pres. Joe Biden, town hall, 7/21/21:
    “But, again, one last thing. We don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think. One last thing that’s really important is, we’re not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You’re OK. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

March 30, 2021
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky is touting new CDC data that suggests people who have been fully vaccinated almost never carry COVID-19.

During an MSNBC interview with Rachel Maddow on Monday, Walensky said: “Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick, and that it’s not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real-world data.”

those darned kids
    Participant

i feel like a humble iraqi about to be shocked and awed..

WES
    Participant

So Deflationista thinks young men and boys dying is funny. How compassionate!

those darned kids
    Participant

“Raul- Dude. I’m out.”

aren’t you an entity that keeps its word, deflationista?

Susmarie108
    Participant

YES…a life worth living……

My favorite selections from the Kunstler post linked above by VP:

“It’s an issue of scale. The broken giants will have to be replaced by lower-scaled systems for producing stuff, moving it, and selling it. That includes food, especially, by the way. How are you going to be part of that where you live? What role can you imagine yourself in? What are you good at? What do you dream of being good at? Can you assemble a social network for yourself? Do you have any ability to look after the public interest? Can you speak coherently? Do you mean what you say? Are you grounded morally in right-and-wrong? Can others depend on you to keep your word? These are the questions that will matter going forward, not whether you were vaccinated, or voted for Mr. Trump, or know the lyrics to God Bless America.”

And this in closing:

“Meanwhile, the prudent will save their energy to get through the rigors ahead and make plans for a changed economic landscape that will require all the classical virtues they can muster for creating a life worth living.”

slimyalligator
    Participant

Thanks John Day, this is what I was looking for to try to keep Liz safe as I can.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ slimyalligator

You might be interested in this:

OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

deflationista
    Participant

@Autonomous Unit:

Joe Biden thinks he has to act tough. And confident. He just says shit. Mostly to portray himself as a compassionate father figure for a country of people living through a pandemic. His ego is large. His comments, though, were partially accurate. But they were also made at a time of confusion on the part of everyone due to the rising number of Delta variant infections. Delta, we learned, was able to cause breakthrough cases in vaccinated people, to a greater extent than with the Alpha. The vaccines still provided high protection against severe disease and death, but the PR campaign to explain this was incredibly poor. Politicians go wrong when acting confident and when making declarative statements because they “have to act that way” according to their handlers. They really fucked up in April and May when they told people if they were vaccinated, they could go maskless in public places. Because little did they know, that Delta variant was just starting to rear its head. That was really fucking stupid of them.

The statement you provided from Rochelle Walensky was made in March 2021- before any Delta variant. Again, her comments reflect the nature of modern ‘experts’ who find it necessary to exude confidence. Especially when they are trying to convince people to take a vaccine that would save them from experiencing severe sickness and death. It is a stupid way to conduct yourself in public, especially in an age where your statements can just instantly show up in some “gotcha” video and posted throughout all forms of social media.

Here are her comments from late July illustrating the updated knowledge regarding the Delta variant etc.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html

On July 27th, CDC updated its guidance for fully vaccinated people, recommending that everyone wear a mask in indoor public settings in areas of substantial and high transmission, regardless of vaccination status. This decision was made with the data and science available to CDC at the time, including a valuable public health partnership resulting in rapid receipt and review of unpublished data.

Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people. High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus. This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation. The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones.

This outbreak investigation and the published report were a collaboration between the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and CDC. I am grateful to the commonwealth for their collaboration and rigorous investigation. I would also like to humbly thank the residents of Barnstable County who leaned in to assist with the investigation through their swift participation in interviews by contact tracers, willingness to provide samples for testing, and adherence to safety protocols following notification of exposure.

This outbreak investigation is one of many CDC has been involved in across the country and data from those investigations will be rapidly shared with the public when available. The agency works every day to use the best available science and data to quickly and transparently inform the American public about threats to health.
    ================================

I get your point. But I think it is a poor one.

those darned kids
    Participant

“The agency works every day to use the best available science and data to quickly and transparently inform the American public about threats to health.”

this is satire ¿right?

vlad
    Participant

Another crack in the narrative – from today’s Guardian, Australia edition – paragraph two…

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/08/turn-them-over-faster-the-bleak-reality-inside-nsws-hospitals

John Day
    Participant

This newest version, “St.Deflationista” is having to do some real work in an attempt to address some of the issues some of the time in this sandbox.. 40% rise in excess deaths in working age in Indiana and India, global data pending.
    The numbers are the numbers on myocarditis/pericarditis.
    3 vaccine doses give 8X the risk for young men if it was Pfizer, 16X the risk if it was Moderna.

It still seems likely to me that Deflationista is a hybrid entity working for pay in a military or quasi-military capacity, but getting more and more pay, and having to produce more and better output in this forum for his superiors.

Throwing sand in the sandbox is still a frequent response when he has nothing better and does not want to restate certain facts.

HerrWerner
    Participant

trying to pick up a vibe from deflationista’s old comments, I can appreciate challenging the narrative, because that’s what most of us are doing at TAE, challenging the external narrative. I’m not praising deflationista’s style of prose – just admitting that confirmation bias is ever-present, pulling one into a comfortable frame of thought that doesn’t comport with reality. I can fall for c-bias, as can everyone else. I am constantly on the watch for my own confirmation bias – but of course you can’t see your own cbias unless you are possessed of unusual humility and wisdom (and I don’t. I’m just a head floating in a jar. with teh internets.)

To take IVM up an example since deflationista brought it up – the data supporting Ivermectin is directional but not strong (my opinion alone – always willing to look at evidence both ways). But here’s the thing: what we have now is all the f*ing data we are ever going to get during this crisis. Small studies. Meta-analyses. Some are crap and some are pretty OK. There’s Uttar Pradesh and there’s Japan, maybe that means something. That’s all we got and we have to make a decision with crap data. Nobody is going to pony up $10-50 million on a gold-standard™ RCT and see whether it helps with covid or cures it or why, what the best timing is, and the right dosage based on weight, age, factor x, y z. Not in the face and a concerted and powerful effort to look the other way. Nobody would do that even if there was money to be made on it and there isn’t. (that said, I would take it if I had the option – based on meh evidence and the near-zero risk. simply a personal cost-benefit analysis)

Cui bono? Who benefits? (tip’o’the hat to Charles Hugh Smith) Who gets an advantage from this rule or that one? From this grant or that subsidy? Who makes a profit from this, or increases their power and influence?

As for “scientific evidence”

Hell most of the “evidence” I look at these days isn’t scientific at all. Judging the credibility comes first. The science or “Sciencz™” comes later:

Before I read a nooz article or a Gold-Standard™ “peer-reviewed™” (paper from a venerable institution that has never fibbed in its long history) and take it seriously, I have to look at motives and incentives. Who are the authors, Who do they work for? where are then in their Dunning-Kruger awareness? Is it possible they are just careless, are they actually malevolent? What motives do they have to bend the data, falsify it, lie outright? Only then can I read the paper the paper and see if it’s crap or not. So. many. variables. So easy to be wrong. So much at stake, so much money and influence polluting the science or the Scienz(tm)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Regarding the Electoral College…
    It wouldn’t much matter whether or not it were abolished if we simply turned the tables on the federal government and aggressively reserved all powers not in the Constitution nor her amendments to the states.

V. Arnold
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant
    “Raul- Dude. I’m out.”

aren’t you an entity that keeps its word, deflationista?

Flouncers are never true to their words…

HerrWerner
    Participant

@those-darned-kids pretty convincing satire let me try: 😀

“The agency works every day to use the best available science and data to quickly and transparently inform the American public about threats to health.”

“HerrWerner works every day using the Best Available Science(tm) and dataz to quickly and transparently make coffee, dress hisself, take the dog for a walk, and earn some bread to send 55% of it to the government”

not bad eh?

John Day
    Participant

Dr.Borody, the Australian MD, who discovered that H.pylori causes stomach ulcers and you can eradicte it with a 2 week treatment, came up with the ivermectin, zinc, doxycycline with vitamin-D combination, which has been so very effective in
    bangladesh and India, and which I began using in August 2020 to very good effect. this is his latest study, which is a very good study. There are a lot of mediocre studies that use 1-2 smallish doses of ivermectin, and still show reduction in deaths, but you can do much better.

Details Source PDF Early treatment study
    Combination Therapy For COVID-19 Based on Ivermectin in an Australian Population
    Borody et al., TrialSite News (Preprint)
    2+
    Mortality
    92%
    Imp.
    Relative Risk, 95% CI
    Hospitalization
    93%
    primary
    c19ivermectin.com/borody.html
    Favors ivermectin
    Favors control
    Retrospective 600 PCR+ outpatients in Australia treated with ivermectin, zinc, and doxycycline, showing significantly lower mortality and hospitalization with treatment. This trial uses a synthetic control group, and the preliminary report provides minimal details.
    risk of death, 92.3% lower, RR 0.08, p = 0.03, treatment 0 of 600 (0.0%), control 6 of 600 (1.0%), NNT 100, relative risk is not 0 because of continuity correction due to zero events.
    risk of hospitalization, 92.9% lower, RR 0.07, p < 0.001, treatment 5 of 600 (0.8%), control 70 of 600 (11.7%), NNT 9.2.

Excluded in after exclusion results of meta analysis: preliminary report with minimal details.
    Borody et al., 10/19/2021, retrospective, Australia, Oceania, preprint, 2 authors, 1 June, 2021 – 30 September, 2021, dosage 24mg days 1-10, this trial uses multiple treatments in the treatment arm (combined with zinc and doxycycline) – results of individual treatments may vary.

John Day
    Participant

That did not copy well.
    Scroll down to October 19, 2021 here https://c19ivermectin.com/

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Dr Peter McCullough just said
    – that Sinovac vaccine “doesn’t work
    – in Chile, vaccination is required to get money from an ATM. (?!!)

Anyone else aware of this?

(4 hours ago saw billboard about Dr McCullough speaking locally in Phoenix. Now I’m *here* listening.)

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.