Debt Rattle July 20 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 20 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Doc Robinson
    Participant

The latest round, from today, of Rand Paul vs. Anthony Fauci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFoaBV_cTek

madamski cafone
    Participant

You can see the fear in Fauci’s eyes. His smirk is… troubled. HIs anger, while surely used to being expressed as narcissistic contempt, is nonetheless not annoyance-pain-based, but rather, fear-based.

First they ignore you
    Then they laugh at you
    THen they FIGHT you… and then they lose.

Fauci is now openly fighting, desperately, for the paradoxical reason that he’s realized he’s out of ammo.

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

When you are “faucing” everyone, eventfully someone will call you on it!

Dr fauci deserves the way overdue swift kick from Rand Paul!

Sadly a psychopath like fauci has no feelings, thus no fear.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Oh, I don’t think Fauci’s a psychopath. I agree with (was it Kunstler?) that he’s more a garden-variety egomaniac. He served his masters well and was well-rewarded, probably only half aware of the wrong he does or they do. Too busy preening in the mirror. A high-functioning psychopath would box Fauci into himself with ease. Putin, for example, would have him squirming on the ropes in ten questions.

Oh, I suspoect that Fauci has devolved to the point where he’d knife you if you crossed him, but only in the back. Face to face against someone who made it clear they’re not fucking around, and Fauci would flee, imo.

That we have figureheads as rampantly lame as Fauci, Biden, Kamala, tells you that they are really really desperate.

zerosum
    Participant

” ….. he’s out of ammo.”
    He has MSM, CNN, etc. doing the fighting for/with him.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Aye, but MSM et all do not have the magical power of ensuring people believe contradictory thing after contradictory thing. They cannot convince us the sky is not above our heads or grass iksn’t green. Faauci got this far BECAUSE he’s had MSM, and they’ve blown much of their credibility foisting/protecting him.

He’s served his purpose. He does more damage to TPTB than good now. Fauci is a nothing, a clown who got lucky. Now, someone like Obama… now that man is a player. And, I think, a real genuine very high-functioning psychopath. He has the perfectly rounded, almost childlike features to hide those cold eyes warmed by their brown iris color. He came across as the calm kind voice of reason because he was clam and reasonable and made kindness motions. He probably would have preferred not running a murder empire but that was who hired him, and a psychopath hardly registers the emotions we feel, just sahrugs his shoulders and makes sure the checks cash.

Fauci a train wreck. He might get seriously sick. Maybe with some nasty coronavirus that keeps hoim abed for months. It would make him their perfect scapegoat. Not that they’ll get away even close to scot free, but Fauci will serve like the chairs and tables the pursued throw in front of the pursuers in chase scenes.

They are so fucked. Some of them are too egomaniacal to even realize it although they subliminally must surely feel anxious. Most of them are merely split in two, biopolarly shifting from low panic to high manic confidence. An exhausting roller-coaster ride. That’s how I see them. The savvy psychopaths among them are working out proper escape routes, knowing as they do that those routes are hardly guaranteed safe. But at least they have the advantage of admitting they’re fucked and taking appropriate action.

Most people on the street have the data to admit they’re fucked, too, but a great many of them hide from that reality just like our reptilian holgraphic overlords.

Nobody’s in contro lof the Titanic. There are just people who hold the Big Wheel and make toot-toot noises. The ship won’t even steer and is coming to a dead stall in the water with water lapping the edges.

madamski cafone
    Participant

obama

madamski cafone
    Participant

Fauci’s face

Happy, sad, sneering, angry, jocular… his face is not relaxed like Obama’s. He’s way too emotiional to be a psychopath.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Obama’s face

ALthough often energized, you see a narrow range of emotions and a lot of posturing. A good actor, but there’s no comparison tween Bama’s facial emotional registers and Fauci’s. Fauci’s face is an open book if you look past the condescending sneer or vain-glorious gloat, his two main public expressions. Fauci’s emtions are obvious. Obama’s are always more like a picture in a frame.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“The savvy psychopaths among them are working out proper escape routes, knowing as they do that those routes are hardly guaranteed safe.”

Consider Jeffrey Epstein.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The Japanese understand consumerism, and Euromerican culture, better than Euromericans:

Weather

Beyond baroque, into the rococo twilight where everything is a parody, style with far more gloss than substance. And yet the musicianship/songcraft itself is fine, the humor is perky and cute. No problem with it except that it is strictly allowed to mean anything significant. It’s soma-music from a Brave New World.

madamski cafone
    Participant

And they’re not even Japanese. FOoled me. America has caught on to Americanism at last!

Rototillerman
    Participant

Rand Paul failed to deliver the kill shot question, however: “What financial interests do you have in the vaccine?”

Huskynut
    Participant

@madamski
    a glorious scatological anecdote and slice of swamp life +10 🙂

Huskynut
    Participant

@madamski
    “A high-functioning psychopath would box Fauci into himself with ease. Putin, for example, would have him squirming on the ropes in ten questions”
    I agree that a high functioning psychopath would roundly trounce Fauci. I don;t understand why you consider Putin to be one. Every transcript I’ve read of Putins, or (subtitled) video clip I’ve witched, Putin appears far too savvy as to the genuine emotion behind the questions he faces to be purely responding intellectually.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.