Debt Rattle July 24 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Milton Greene “Actress Marilyn Monroe in bed” 1955 • China’s Growth Sucks In More Debt Bucks For Less Bang (R.) • G20 Will Use ‘All Policy Tools’ To P
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 24 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

“Nobody in their right mind will even attempt or even think of leaving the European Union because they will understand that it is not in their best interest,” Angel Gurria told CNBC.

This guy (I assume guy) is out of his mind! Doesn’t see the writing on the wall.
    IMO, Brexit is the beginning of the end for the EU; by all measure it’s already fracturing. Just like NATO and it’s many disparate members.
    Denial is strong among the leadership class and they will be the last to join the last dance at the party.
    I think it’s pretty clear, that many changes in the world order are coming soon and cannot be stopped. Even a nuclear conflagration cannot stop what’s coming; in fact, it will expedite changes; but in a far less pleasant atmosphere.
    Buckle your seat belts people; the future is coming fast…

John Day
    Participant

Hey, what will there be to leave? The EU could not be sustained, because it could never actually even be created. A lot of lies have been built into a huge imaginary house of cards. It just doesn’t exist at all…
    Kingsnorth has the right approach. Natural mind is way more vast than human mind. Ask anybody who has lived on Hawaii (the island) about their will vs Pele. Hahahahaaa!

V. Arnold
    Participant

But, but, “they” say the EU exists; are you going to believe their words or your own lying eyes. 😉
    Yes, the fools in charge have convinced themselves the EU is real; or have they?
    I think my vote goes to; they know what’s what; but we’re the ones who drank the kool-aide.
    Many have trouble accepting the world as it really is and will fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo…
    I gave up on that decades ago…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.