Debt Rattle July 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 3 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    sumac.carol
    Participant

How did I find this link you ask? Doing research because a serious fungal disease is attacking my black raspberries. Sigh.

zerosum
    Participant

The heat dome has cause damages to crops. Soft fruits have dried up. I expect shortages and price increases.

V. Arnold
    Participant

For those who aren’t aware; our food chain (for one example), is very fragile. It will take very little disruption for it to break…
    Then what? If you don’t already know…you don’t want to hear the answer…
    This past month is likely as close as we’ve ever come to just that event…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Looking at lefty Twitter sometimes, it’s really depressing to see what crying, cowering little bitches this virus has turned some people into. I just read somebody screaming that the Delta variant is causing an “exponential rise in cases” in California and the US. Just looked at the statistics that Google furnishes me from the NYT for both of those….I believe the word for that would be “Nope”.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Looking at lefty Twitter sometimes, it’s really depressing to see what crying, cowering little bitches this virus has turned some people into.

Yeah, incredible isn’t it?
    There are so many factors; but that’s a book length reply/comment…and I’ve not the energy at this time…
    We’ve been robbed of so much…and most of us don’t even know what was actually stolen from us, by them
    …may the gods help us……………………

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.