Debt Rattle July 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 3 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Julian Assange turns 50 today, in isolation   • Polymerase-specific T Cells Expand In Seronegative SARS-CoV-2 Infection (Mxiv) • Clot Death Risk
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 3 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Must listen:

“mRNA TECH INVENTOR ROBERT MALONE BACKS UP PROF. BYRAM BRIDLE

https://pca.st/p8d3xu1v

V. Arnold
    Participant

Germ

Must listen:

“mRNA TECH INVENTOR ROBERT MALONE BACKS UP PROF. BYRAM BRIDLE”

A “must listen”……..sorry man, but…
    I’m sure it is but, after 30 minutes the host had barely begun the interview……….
    …besides, I’ve been diligent in self informing about the whole mRNA gambit…and it is a gambit…

Thanks Germ, good to see you back…

Dr. D
    Participant

“But the benefits still outweigh the risks, says the Irish health body. Who are these people?”

Where do you think we’ll be when doctors are discredited and nobody does what they say anymore? Won’t take drugs, won’t finish the round, won’t go in to get checked. …A lot more deaths than Covid. It’s a win-win. Believe us and die; discredit us and die.

Goes to show it’s a lot easier to break things than to build them. When your plans depend only on lies, chaos and destruction, it’s certainly easy to march forward. The alternative is a culture that believes in truth, work, and the sanctity of keeping your word. And with an “or else” With shame and hardship if you don’t. Nobody wants that. They wouldn’t be able to shave a dollar off their brother…while the top shaves 10,000 dollars off of them.

Indonesia smashed records with “high of 539 fatalities”? AYFKM? They “smashed” it alright, as it’s so close to zero in a nation of 260 million that choking on shrimp is higher. Idiocracy. Some numbers or something. You said “math” and I passed out.

Tracking, Censoring ““dangerous lies” Like the Wuhan lab leak, or don’t go to Chinese New Year’s Parades? Those kind of “disinformation”? I swear to God every human on earth will be dead before they discredit the one running around stabbing them with scissors.

“Vatican In Push Against Vaccine Scepticism (RT)”

Well Christians like it now, so vaccines must be BAD then, right CNN? I mean the Pope is hateful and discredited, right, so surrely whatever he says is wrong. So why is it again that no matter who contradicts whom, all narratives are always in the same direction? Coz this?

“Sudden Shift In COVID-19 Lab Leak Narrative ‘Mysterious’: Bret Weinstein”

Change is not the important part. The interesting part is, how did everyone know one Tuesday in June, that “We were never at war with Estasia. We were always at war with Eurasia.” One minute everyone was banned, AMA license removed, for stating the obvious. Next minute, everyone always knew and we had always discussed it. Okay, great: who’s giving the orders? How did every CNN, NYT, BBC reporter know within 6 hours to report the opposite of yesterday?

“former Salk Institute researcher often credited with helping develop mRNA vaccine technology, has been suspended from LinkedIn,

Trust the doctors. Whatever doctors Chad from YouTube, an Philippine intern with no medical experience tells you to. Chad is your doctor now. He says Dr. Lexus is da bomb, not epidemiologists from Duke and Cornell, or Dr. Malone the Salk Institute. CERTAINLY not Nobel Prize winners for Iv and PCR. Only Chad, who quotes Dr. Gates and Dorsey.

“My first wife was ‘tarded, bro. She’s a pilot now.” For British Airways.

To reach goals “the U.K. would need a 20% increase in UK-generated electricity,”

Not if 20% of the people die from Delta vaccines, amirite? No grid, no resources, no food, no problem! Dr. Fauci fixed everything. He’s your Daddy, and daddy always loves you.

“Biden Aide Charges “Sabotage” Of Harris (Axios)”

I’m not surprised since she’s a maniac and a psychopath, but the news is that the news reported it. Blackout on 100% of everything. WWIII in the black sea, Hunter’s laptop, meetings of Biden with Hunter’s setups, China saying they’re taking Taiwan and building 100 ICBMs to do it, Joe being laughed and exposed worldwide at the meeting. Nope. But Harris was mean? That’s reported. Like Cuomo’s bad pickup lines vs 20,000 murdered with the rousing support of the AMA.

The answer of course, is to make Pelosi President. Easy-peasy. Don’t say she didn’t tell you! Just a minute ago. Did you think she was kidding? Why would she be kidding?

Assange: The rest of us turn 50 in isolation too. In worldwide martial law and the breaking of families over politics. You’re not next: you’re already in the soup. Stop lying and admit it.

Now let’s go do something useful. Problem is, if I make anything useful, Idiocracy will steal it.

zerosum
    Participant

The WEB has Lots of Choices

1. disinformation, dangerous lies, fiction, falsehood, deception, evasion, myth, forgery, slander, distortion, tale, inaccuracy, perjury, deceit, misrepresentation, dishonesty, fabrication, hype, indoctrination, publicity, fraud, trickery.

2. truth · credibility, · honesty, · trustability,

3. censorship, suppression, licensing, deletion, thought control, controlling the press, restriction, news blackout, bowdlerization, encouragement, recommendation and approval.

4. ignore · avoid · discount · fail · forget · neglect · overlook · reject · scorn

5. Mass-media

———
    Julian Assange
    • Key Assange Witness Recants – With Zero Corporate Media Coverage (Fair)

Hunter
    • New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden (Turley)

——–
    Pass the Salt
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_dome
    A salt dome is a type of structural dome formed when a thick bed of evaporite minerals (mainly salt, or halite) found at depth intrudes vertically into surrounding rock strata, forming a diapir. It is important in petroleum geology because salt structures are impermeable and can lead to the formation of a stratigraphic trap.

pass the salt meaning
    Forget about it, get over it and move on; stop; cease

absolute galore
    Participant

Re: Delta Case Fatality Rate in UK appears 8 times higher among the fully vaccinated than the unvaccinated

I must be getting dumber as I get older, but I can’t really make sense of this graph. In any case, I doubt it matters, since it does not include important variables such as age of cases/deaths, percentage of that cohort vaccinated/unvaccinated, how “cases” are being determined, etc etc.

First, despite initial reports that Delta OMG!! was MORE contagious!! and MORE DEADLY and DANGEROUS! it now appears that while easier to catch, it is a milder form and less likely to kill you.

Second, IIRC, it has been reported that the older you are, not only is the disease more dangerous, but, unfortunately, your body does not respond to the vaccine as robustly. This makes sense, right? As we get older, systems wear down and get tired, including the immune system. When prompted by a vaccine, the response in creating antibodies will be different in a 30-year-old than in someone who is 78.

I would not be surprised if those vaccinated dying of Delta were mostly in their 70s and 80s, likely by that age with at least one comorbidity. The older you get, the more likely it is you are going to die of a disease or some failure of your body. This Is What Is Supposed To Happen. We are supposed to die of something when we get older. Yet even in this high risk group, most people, vaccinated or not, Do Not Die From Covid.

Also, the overall numbers of deaths look pretty low to me, but again I don’t understand that graph.

This is not some evil, high level, powers-that=be mastermind to reduce the population. It is stupidity, greed, incompetence performed at a high level of expertise. To suggest otherwise is to give these reigning idiots waaay too much credit. All you need to do is look at the actions and statements from people like Fauci, the Bidens, Pelosi, the cast of characters in all the “intelligence” agencies, the talking heads in the msm, etc.to see that clear as day.

Combine that with the cowardice of most who have something to lose by pointing out the fact that we are being run into the ground by an idiocracy–doctors who won’t doctor, or speak out, reporters who don’t report, etc., and, while it may smell like a conspiracy, nope, just plain old insanity.

Sure, there are plenty of coverups, that goes with the territory of greed, incompetency, stupidity–there is at least some need to cover your tracks. Although as we all get stupider, that gets easier and easier, to the point that simply ignoring the herd of elephants stomping through the room, or flipping the narrative with no further explanation, will suffice these days.

I think one reason the vaccine effort was initially so successful is our faith in the myth of progress. It’s taken a beating, but we are still hanging on. Most people still think we have the technology to “solve” the “climate crisis” if we could only get the deplorables to understand. The deplorables believe that oil is a renewable resource. And how else explain the fawning over billionaire charlatans and their space programs and Club for the Future and living on Mars by 2030.

Still, there are enough people growing skceptical that when along came the miracle cure from “science”–all the better never done before!–they hopped right on board. Yay! Humans are so smart! We will not lose to some nasty, evil virus! We can manipulate the building blocks of life! And if it does go a little sideways, Michael Moore can do a documentary and Hulu will make a miniseries, no problem!

zerosum
    Participant

How dangerous is Delta variant?
    “The Delta variant is currently the greatest threat in the U.S. to our attempt to eliminate COVID-19,” Fauci said. The variant, first identified in India, is the most contagious yet and, among those not yet vaccinated, may trigger serious illness in more people than other variants do, he said.

zerosum
    Participant

^^^^^
    Fauci said.

Dave Note
    Participant

New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden (Turley)

Well Turley is a smart guy and brings up many pertinent issue but the legal system is so CAPTURED top to bottom with crooked, cowardly, supine judges and ‘legalize sleaze’ lawyers that NONE of the issues Turley brings up will EVER be adjudicated in anyone’s lifetime who is reading this blog.

Seriously, the so called ‘legal system’ is so corrupt, look at Assange’s treatment, you really think Hunter Coke-head Biden’s criminal atrocities will EVER see the light of day?

Turley is a guy who actually still thinks he belongs to an ultimately ‘honorable profession”.

Sophomoric naivete at best.

“Let’s kill all the lawyers”
    William Shakespeare’s Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2.

He think the ‘precision of the Law’ is like boxing under the Marquess of Queensberry Rules.

hahahahha!

Turley brings a gentleman’s pen knife to a frontline firefight packed with automatic weapons and RGPs.

He should lower his pinky finger and put down his cucumber sandwich and smell the Java.

zerosum
    Participant

^^^^^^
    in India
    Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Bali Swept Up In Indonesia’s Harsh Lockdown Despite 71% Vaccination Rate (RT)
    “…police officers and soldiers… will also administer random coronavirus tests at checkpoints.”

Indonesia is ahead of the totalitarian curve.
    Covid vaccinations are already mandatory, in a population almost as large as the US.

From February:

Indonesia to Punish Those Who Refuse to Take Covid-19 Vaccine
    Government can impose fines, stop services to those who refuse

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-18/indonesia-to-punish-those-who-refuse-to-take-covid-19-vaccine

zerosum
    Participant

An influencer is someone who has:
    the power to affect the decisions of others because of his or her authority, knowledge, position, or relationship with his or her audience.
    a following in a distinct niche,
    with whom he or she actively engages.

There is an army of paid influencers in the news media
    …. for vaccines,
    …. against Trump,
    ….. against Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin,
    …… against peace,
    ….. for war
    ….. for your income

Germ
    Participant

@ VArnold

You can go straight to the start at 14 min.

https://pca.st/p8d3xu1v

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“A Case of “Intellectual Capture?” On YouTube’s Demonetization of Bret Weinstein (Taibbi)”

In a stroke of genius, Taibbi references a scene from the original Star Trek series as a metaphor for Bret Weinstein’s attempts to interact with YouTube on the censorship of his DarkHorse channel. The scene is from “The Changeling” episode, in which the crew encounters an errant space probe of enormous power whose sole mission is the destruction of any species afflicted with imperfection. The probe wanders through the galaxy “sterilizing that which is imperfect”. In what Spock would later call “A dazzling display of logic”, Captain Kirk points out the probe’s own errors, thereby initiating the process in which it destroys itself in order to fulfill its mission.

Sadly, since YouTube is impervious to logic, truth, or ethics, its destruction will not be so easy. Using its monopoly power, it suppresses all that it labels as “imperfect”, yet suffers no consequences for its own mistakes and errors. The problem of censorship may live on, but the destruction of Google’s monopoly power would send a chilling message to other tech giants. How can this be done? Like Brett Weinstein eventually determined: use another platform that doesn’t censor. Starve the beast. Make it so that people spit on the ground when the name YouTube or Google is mentioned.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I realize that the problem of censorship is just one aspect of the global push toward a one-world authoritarian system of control, and that this whole process may need to be defeated before any progress can be made on the censorship front. My gut tells me not to expect a period of Glasnost before its eventual fall. More likely a fight to the death, à la Nazism.

absolute galore
    Participant

The 3 Simple Rules That Underscore the Danger of Delta2.The variants are pummeling unvaccinated people.

Vaccinated people are safer than ever despite the variants. But unvaccinated people are in more danger than ever because of the variants. Even though they’ll gain some protection from the immunity of others, they also tend to cluster socially and geographically, seeding outbreaks even within highly vaccinated communities.

The U.K., where half the population is fully vaccinated, “can be a cautionary tale,” Hanage told me. Since Delta’s ascendancy, the country’s cases have increased sixfold. Long-COVID cases will likely follow. Hospitalizations have almost doubled. That’s not a sign that the vaccines are failing. It is a sign that even highly vaccinated countries host plenty of vulnerable people….

So I’m reading this article, noting the many inconsistencies and the nothingburger aspect to the whole thing, when I make it to the very end and I see this (spoiler alert):
    The Atlantic’s COVID-19 coverage is supported by grants from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
    Ed Yong is a staff writer at The Atlantic, where he covers science.

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
    They could at least put it at the top. That way I would not waste my time reading the damn thing looking for a smidgen of truth that might have gotten through. Crazy.

absolute galore
    Participant

“Even though they’ll gain some protection from the immunit

y of others,”

Right. So not only are the unvaxxed responsible for the potential variants that will break through the vaccines, forcing boosters (later in the piece) but we should be thankful for the protection that we are getting from the heroes/good citizens/comrades who were vaccinated.

Thank you, comrades! I humbly apologize for my weakness and cowardice in not submitting to the holy jab, the consecrated mRNA vaxx, gift of the mighty priesthood of Big Ph hero scientists.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ absolute galore
    << Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
    They could at least put it at the top. That way I would not waste my time reading the damn thing looking for a smidgen of truth that might have gotten through. Crazy.>>

LMAO
    Thanks for my first good laugh of the day. 😉

madamski cafone
    Participant

“It’s the opinion of some — though not myself — that the Covid-19 episode was unleashed upon the world to allow “the elite” to execute a “controlled demolition of the global economy” so as to quash climate change (by reducing carbon emissions), and therefore ensure a brighter future for said elite, while cruelly throwing the rest of the world’s population overboard. Oh, I dunno…. Klaus Schwab and his minions of The Great Reset seem more like hapless control freaks than persons actually able to control anything, least of all the whole world. Dr. Fauci’s role looks like a species of generic egomania with a top hat of greed (considering his financial interests in vaccines). The reality is that the global economy, such as it’s a high-tech industrial economy, is shooting its own wad very nicely without a whole lot of assistance from alleged nefarious parties.”

Anyone familiar with madamski’s opinions know I fully concur with the above. I am not “invested” in that opinion, btw, it’s just the sharpest cut I can get from Occam’s Razor on the matter.

I will point out that my objection to absolute claims that TPTB are in charge of things is not based just on the idea that they prove incapable of taking charge when things are really happening. That, too, is conjectural opinion, and one set of stats will support me while another refutes me.

My other reason for objecting to such approaches is that they form limiting bias structures within us, mini-matrices of ideation that dull Occam’s Razor. It tends to result in petty arguments:

a) says: I don’t believe TPTB are THAT powerful
    b) replies: Well, you’re naive and ignorant.

I see that structure repeat over and over. TPTB surely love it because it naturally divides us for them to conquer… in their dreams, anyway.

I think it’s safe to say that just because certain wealthy rimjobs think they should and can rule the world doesn’t mean the deranged dearies can even get the thing out of park or drive in a straight line. But as we all know and agree, they’re great at making wrecks in the process of trying to win the Gran Prix in their imaginations

madamski cafone
    Participant

Elsewhere: the masks are coming off. No one has asked me if I’ve been vaxxed. I just walk in, breathe deep, and say, ‘Ah! Freshy unfiltered air!’

America, remember, is much less a nation of citizens than customers. Even our leaders have to advertize to be bought by the highest bidder be it plebiscite or lobbyist.

So when people get tired of wearing masks, shopkeepers become very wary of enforcing mask mandates.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure such dynamics are why Oregon has rescinded all mask and social distancing mandates. Their trial run with no mask if you’re vaxxed became an instand absurdity/ambniguity festival, and died fast.

Meanwhile, a buncha megabillionaires are soon to find their estates reduced to pennies on the dollar, and Russia maybe even preferring, even demanding, payment in rubles. Welcome to the petroruble.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“So an antibody test will raise an alarm: there are none! A PCR test will likely show the virus though, even though it’s dead. You can’t win. Both test results will lead to a call for a vaccine.”

There’s another test, for the T-cells, which would indicate an immune response to earlier Covid infection.

In the US, there’s a company that got an EUA for their T-cell test, and they currently charge $159 (not covered by insurance) for the test, plus the cost of a blood draw ($60 at one of the local labs they work with, or $140 for an in-home blood draw).

https://www.t-detect.com/covid-19/for-patients/

island raider
    Participant

Case Fatality Rates for the UK data at the top of today’s Debt Rattle:
    Unvaxed: 0.00082 or 0.082% or about 1 death per 1,200 cases
    Vaxed: 0.00247 or 0.247% or about 1 death per 450 cases
    Stay strong in your decisions. Nobody knows how this plays out, but this fall and winter are going to be very interesting. I live a US county with 70% of residents fully vaccinated. There have been less than 200 cases and zero deaths over the 18 month scare-fest.

absolute galore
    Participant

How dangerous is The Fauci variant?
    “The Fauci variant is currently the greatest threat in the U.S. to our attempt to eliminate COVID-19,” Fauci said. The Fauci variant, first identified by Fauci, is the most contagious yet and, among those not yet vaccinated, may trigger serious illness in more people than other variants do, he said.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“How many deaths will it take ’til he knows/that too many people have died?”

Will be singing Blowin’ in the Wind later this afternoon at the local retirement community. Was reviewing the lyrics, making sure that they are solid. My emotions caught me a bit on that line. How many indeed?

My friend from there asked me this last night after we had reviewed our plan for today’s performance, “Now that you see that there are practically zero problems from these vaccines will you change your position on getting the [covid] vaccine?”

So I briefly educated him — nearly 6,000 dead according to VAERS.

“But that is not very many when compared to all of the vaccinations?”

I countered with: “The covid vaccines have been given out to roughly as many people as usually take the annual flu vaccine. Usually, about 40 people die each year from the flu vaccine. 40 versus 6,000 — that seems like a lot.”

He replied: “I haven’t seen that data.”

“No,” I said, “But I’ve seen the data. There is a lot of censorship going on.”

island raider
    Participant

Math mistakes above (imprecise). Corrections below:

Case Fatality Rates for the UK data at the top of today’s Debt Rattle:

Unvaxed: 0.00082 or 0.082% or about 1 death per 1,219 cases
    Vaxed: 0.00247 or 0.247% or about 1 death per 400 cases

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Interesting read on one quite popular “Russofile” website, … commentariat part, that is. The host posed a question to his readers after a short introductory harangue. The question:

So here is my question. There are four logical explanations of this for COVID-dissidents/anti-vaxxers:

1. Putin, Xi, Khamenei, Maduro, Arce (and Morales!) and Diaz-Canel are all less well informed that we (COVID-dissidents/anti-vaxxers) are.
    2. Putin, Xi, Khamenei, Maduro, Arce (and Morales!) and Diaz-Canel all know the truth, but they are all lying.
    3. Putin, Xi, Khamenei, Maduro, Arce (and Morales!) and Diaz-Canel all working with the Great-Replacers and “chippers” from Davos, with the Bohemian grovers, with Bill Gates and CFR, etc. etc. etc. They all want to create a single world government, kill a few billion people and usher in the Times of the Antichrist.
    4. Don’t confuse me with facts, I got my opinion and, dammit, I am right!!!

Question for COVID-dissidents and anti-vaxxers

Question for COVID-dissidents and anti-vaxxers

… and the response was/is overwhelming. Revealing. Surprising, …

F.S .

a kullervo
    Participant

But the benefits still outweigh the risks, says the Irish health body. Who are these people?

The sentence may still be correct, though.
    The question then would be: the benefits to whom?

Unvaxed: 0.00082 or 0.082% or about 1 death per 1,219 cases
    Vaxed: 0.00247 or 0.247% or about 1 death per 400 cases

Looks complicated. I see: Unvaccinated 0.08%. Fully Vaccinated 0.69%.

madamski cafone
    Participant

from the glittering certitude article:

“So before you post some absolute nonsense such as “Putin and Biden are in cahoots”

Well, something had to fill the void left by the exit of Trump Derangement Syndrome. One day Ms. Maddow will say that Trump manipulated Putin into swindling Biden into messing up the covid response, and God will, in Hir infinite mercy, suspend all media flow except reruns of Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, and Buster Keaton. One can violate causality, even if only in languagre, so much without getting the negative attentions of the absolute powers.

The Railrodder

People in Portland are great enjoying being mask-free. There are maybe 2-3% still wearing them. You can see the anger in their eyes as well as the self-doubt. Major cognitive dissonance. TPTB spend an enormous amount of credibility and public goodwill to pretend they know what they’re doing and care about us more than their personal fortunes. I suspect they’ll soon wish they hadn’t spent our trust in them, little as it was, so freely.

Bill7
    Participant

“..a concise comment from a fellow reader that’s a good observation regarding control of the narrative….. “Google owns YouTube. Three of Google’s five significant shareholders are BlackRock, The Vanguard Group and T. Rowe Price. The Vanguard Group is Pfizer’s highest shareholder. BlackRock is a major shareholder as well. T. Rowe Price and BlackRock are top shareholders of BioNTECH. BlackRock and Vanguard are top shareholders of Moderna. The largest shareholders of the MSM are BlackRock and Vanguard. I believe they own four of the six corporations that own the media. Big Pharma is a huge contributor of the CDC and the WHO. And let’s not get into how entwined these banks/corporations are with our “public servants” in DC.”.”

It’s not seeming like “incompetence” to me; not when the “oopsies” inevitably benefit the same, tiny Class.

slimyalligator
    Participant

Off topic please. Are Cochrane Public Health reviews legitimate? I was researching supplements to slow down cognitive impairment at the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Integrative Medicine. Don’t ask the brain washed why. Anyhowse. Cochrane reviews pretty much systematically stated they found no convincing evidence to a variety of supplements being used for cognitive decline including fish oil which has a small positive effect on almost every physiological process I can think of. The NIH can’t do their own reviews?

VietnamVet
    Participant

The problem in authoritarian regimes is that underlings have to believe the propaganda to survive. The problem with censorship is that the rulers don’t know the truth. Being detached from reality, the overlords start going off surveilling, silencing, imprisoning and then eliminating others. This never ends well.

The Western Empire isn’t what it says it is. It isn’t democratic. It isn’t even an Empire anymore. It is corporate criminal mob looting resources, wealth and labor while it can.

There is transmission of coronavirus from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. A higher percentage of vaccinated die from the Delta variant than the unvaccinated. CDC ended social distancing and masking in the USA. Clearly the sole goal of the public/private partnership is to inject as many as possible, forever, with profit making mRNA jabs. Future consequences are simply unknown due to the lack of data but the side effects from the mRNA jabs are known knowns.

Next winter will likely be crucial. The first unknown is will the new variant kill so few that a new lockdown is not needed. A second unknown is will the CIA and Washington Post trigger Watergate II to remove Joe Biden for daring to withdraw from Afghanistan throwing the USA into a Constitutional crisis. Finally will unvaccinated Deplorables are blamed for the chaos? Or will luck and money win out? Then the coronavirus pandemic will turn out to be into just another profit-making Opioid Crisis that happened to kill 15 times more Americans. Perhaps a few lawyers will be richer years from now after all the lawsuits are settled.

All the nations of the Americas eventually will become Brazil clones; mostly poor and ill in shanty towns, the overseers in gated communities, and a few very rich living in guarded island/mountain, silo attached, mansions. Restoration of the rule of law, democracy, fraternity and equality would avoid this. China will be the main world power with Europe second if they can keep the peace and the earth doesn’t overheat.

absolute galore
    Participant

Bill7 wrote: It’s not seeming like “incompetence” to me; not when the “oopsies” inevitably benefit the same, tiny Class.

“Incompetence, greed, stupidity.” That would be the greed part, undeniably a big part. And often run by people way less stupid than, say, your average politician. But ultimately, considering where all this is going, quite incompetent. Think of it as them being too smart for their own good–and, unfortunately, almost everybody elses. We will all be the beneficiaries of the mess as this house of joker cards continues to come apart.

Bill7
    Participant

absolute galore said: “..This is not some evil, high level, powers-that=be mastermind to reduce the population. It is stupidity, greed, incompetence performed at a high level of expertise. To suggest otherwise is to give these reigning idiots waaay too much credit..”

“reigning idiots”, eh. Who’s winning?

Mmm / pass, big-time.

B7

Bill7
    Participant

“Oopsie, oopsie, oopsie!”: the “reigning idiots” somehow got around a third of the US citizenry to be injected
    with an experimental substance, the long-term effects of which are unknown; mostly shut down the world’s economy, immiserating primarily the working Class (“oopsie”!); enforced the wearing of useless-minus masks;
    shut down churches and other solidarity-based community orgs, but allowed liquour stores and casinos to remain open (“oopsie”!).. ratcheted-up idPol, “wokeness”, and claims of whiteness-based “domestic terrorism”
    (i.e., anyone who doesn’t go along with the neofascist program is scheduled for elimination, by various means..) “oopsie!”..

Yes, clear evidence of “incompetence” and “stupidity”, right?

/s

absolute galore
    Participant

Gee, now that you put it like that, I guess it was all planned out.

Just kidding!

I’m sticking with my position in this here thread.

The vaccines are not an evil conspiracy, They represent the hubris found throughout the United States’ professional classes. They would have been 2nd or 3rd rate at some point, but they’ve hoisted themselves up on their mediocrity and lack of morals and are now “in charge.” Hang on while these clowns take us down another few steps on the stairway of decline. The less stupid ones have getaways in New Zealand or wherever, but quite a few of them will probably feel the heat at some point.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Yes, they got a buncha people vaxxed via scammery. Made a bvuncha quick money, opened new patent avenues for further get rich scammery, took social monitoring/indoctrination to whole new levels. So did the Nazis. They reveled for awhile in their power but soon met mounting despair. A few lucky stiffs made it to Argentina and a very secluded life shrouded in contant fear of discovery.

TPTB have won a few major battles. So did the Nazis. So did Japan. We have yet to see how our modern medical neo-nazis will get out of this venture. Poorly, I suspect, and with a much shorter run than the Nazis or the Nipponese.

If what the powers that be are doing passes as long-term strategic winning, the standards of success have dropped below those for failure. If one believes that a temporary experience of wealth and power and glory and lust fulfillment via sadism and deceit are winning, I’d like to introduce you to a much simpler, easier, safer and less expensive mode of feeling godlike bliss: heroin. Works like a charm. JUst ask my favorite fictional junkie, Fontaine (altho iirc, Whoopi was a genuine junkie before cleaning up and becoming a star)

Fontaine Sings the National Anthem

The view from 30k’ altitude looks great until you run out of fuel.

But, see, we as a culture worship evil as the greater power in reality rather than merely exercise our own power. We waste our energy screaming about TPTB, knowing it will do no fundamental good (well, has it? gimme some proof), rather than make or find some goodness and point everyone we meet in that direction.

The fools we let lead us can’t build only destroy. With them as our models, we naturally believe that we must first destroy evil before we can build and grow good. So we commit evil against evil, or at least talk smack against it, rather than get on with just doing the good.

Robespierre and his pals felt they were doing the right thing too. They thought they were revolutionaries when they were merely reactionaries, reacting against the king rather than for themselves. Result: maniacally murderous selfishness. One becomes what one fights against just as one becomes what one fights for.

Can’t serve two masters… but then, the ego of certitude serves only itself. Certitude… didn’t I read that today?

ick

WHile megabillionaires and major nations are powerful fucking titans, alright, there is a vast difference between the Clash of the Titans and the CRash of the Titanic.

island raider
    Participant

Very glad to have you here again, madamski!

Archie
    Participant

@Bill7 and Mr House

Thank you both for your inputs and observations. I tend to agree with most of them and the links you both provide at times may be provocative, but they seem well reasoned to me. And that makes them very meaningful to me because they inform my inner wisdom. And that reinforces the principles that I embrace internally and that makes me feel at peace. Knowledge is power, the movement comes after.

ps: I also appreciate the non-proselytizing nature of your posts. I prefer being pursuaded, rather than talked down to.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Very serious black fungal disease occurring in recovering COVID patients thought to be related to steroids used in COVID treatment.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57217246
    Fungal diseases are very difficult to treat. Antifungal resistance is a huge issue. As is the case with antibiotics, excessive use of antifungals in agriculture is a primary driver of this resistance.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.