Debt Rattle June 23 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 23 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing Horse and Motor Oil, Washington, DC 1918 • World’s Central Bankers Will Be Holed Up In Basel For Brexit Fallout (BBG) • Who Is The “Europ
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 23 2016]

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Won’t be sleeping peacefully.<<
    Still pretending the psycho/sociopaths hired by the Debt-Money Monopolists have an active conscience? That’s projecting onto others what isn’t there. They ENJOY forking you and other ordinary people over.
    It’s a sport – and it pays well for those that ENJOY it.
    Oh, that’s right, we are still playing pretend that the Debt-Money Monopolists and their “never to be touched” fraudulent debt-based monetary system doesn’t actually exist and isn’t the precise root cause of all the effects outlined in article after article in the TAE.

Nassim
    Participant

Great news. We are defintely having some (French) champage to celebrate in a couple of hours (evening our time).

It looks like the British are not so easy to brainwash with the media. The spend for the REMAIN campaign must have been 10+ times that of the LEAVE campaign.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I posted this at MoA (a cautionary warning):
    I wouldn’t be getting too exuberant here; 48% – 51.7%. A country truly divided with barely a majority win.
    I hope they (Brits) leave; at least 3 maybe 4 other EU states are talking about leaving; so, it’s begun, but, some very slimy characters with lots to lose are going to do everything they can to change the outcome.
    If, in the end, they fail to stop the exit, “we” win. We being the working stiffs, the ones usually cheated and robbed by the neo-liberal scum.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Now, to steal the pensions and blame it on the Brexit! To the Batcave!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.