Debt Rattle June 24 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 24 2022

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

any of you guys on facebook? The comments are great, ranging from all sex is rape and if you believe in personal responsibility you a fundamentalist christian or belong in Saudi Arabia

Mr. House
    Participant

.gov does what it does best again, Divide et impera!

zerosum
    Participant

https://readovka.news/news/102039
    Near Lisichansk, more than 800 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine surrendered
    Olga Melkova
    Losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to more than 1 thousand people killed
    The losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Lysychansk and in the cauldron near Gorsky and Zolote – more than 1 thousand people killed. More than 800 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine surrendered, TASS writes, citing a source close to the People’s Militia of the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR).

“The losses of Ukrainian troops over the past couple of days near Lysychansk, in Gorsky and Zolote – more than 1 thousand people killed. More than 800 prisoners. There are many wounded among them,” the source said.

Earlier, the officer of the People’s Militia of the LPR Andrei Marochko in his Telegram channel said that he was under control settlements taken
    Gorskoe and Zolote. The Ukrainian group that was in this cauldron has been liquidated.

The Allied forces reached the western outskirts of Lisichansk. Earlier, the head of the Kiev-controlled Luhansk military-civil administration, Sergei Gaidai, said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine had lost control over the village of Mykolaivka, located south of the city, near the road to Bakhmut (Artemovsk).

Previously Readovka Wrote
    that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are retreating, and Biden continues to supply weapons.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The Pirates are already complaining about losing access to their pound of flesh:

Abortion bans are ‘very damaging’ for the economy

The Supreme Court’s conservative majority overturning decades of abortion rights isn’t just a legal and political matter.

It’s also an economic issue.

In recent testimony before Congress, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen warned that overturning Roe v. Wade will be “very damaging” from an economic perspective.

https://ktla.com/news/money-smart/abortion-bans-are-bad-for-the-economy

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Received this email from Kaiser Permanente 🙄

Committed to keeping you safe and healthy

Children under 5 can now get the COVID-19 vaccine ~ Getting your young kids vaccinated is the best way to protect them.

In another huge step in the fight against COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now recommends the following COVID-19 vaccines for young children:

Pfizer: 3 doses for children 6 months to 4 years old. The second dose should be given 3 weeks after the first, and the third dose should be given at least 8 weeks after the second.

Moderna: 2 doses for children 6 months to 5 years old. The second dose should be given 1 month after the first.
    Kids under 5 will get a lower dose of vaccine, making it safe, more tolerable, and still effective.

We encourage everyone to get vaccinated and a booster shot when eligible to protect yourself and your loved ones. Visit kp.org/covidvaccine for more information on how to get the COVID-19 vaccine and other ways to protect yourself.

zerosum
    Participant

My friend does not believe anything against the vaccine. Everything is minor. Like a few people in 100,000
    He says, “I’ve got friends who are doctors.”
    He has had 4 shots and no long covid effects.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Remember this day, Friday, 24 June 2022, another day for the Infamy Files if anyone recalls the disaster that began on that day giving birth to Infamy.

Of sources of conflict that nurture emotion, few can surpass birthing. Many times conflict does not occur and supportive emotions exist. It is the times conflict does happen that engender the greatest emotions; conflicts arising from countless wells, no law can be written to address the smallest number of conflicts, no morality can provide justice, no court can hear even the smallest fraction to adjudicate equality.

There was a wisdom found by the court that found in Roe vs. Wade that found a sweet spot to the conundrums. Instead of a national law which could not be written, for political and legal reasons; or relying on the various states to try local legislation creating a hodgepodge of conflicting laws that would in effect make a citizen effected in one state fully empowered while in another a similar citizen became second or third class in receiving equal treatment under the law, the court removed law from entering into the citizen’s exercise of their options, and it removed legal liability from those medical services that would provide the needed assistance.

That is what was destroyed by judicial ideologues pretending morality today. Roe vs. Wade cannot be restored now. A citizen in Mississippi will not be equal to a citizen of California, or anywhere else anymore as state laws governing the fraught issues surrounding birth will vary in scope and quality of latitudes of considerations given, and the courts will be inundated with suits for exception and equity in untold conflicts. Keeps lawyers employed.

Like prohibition, this decision will profoundly affect the nation in unforeseeable ways, changing life like prohibition did. The lesson of prohibition has been forgotten but is still able to reteach that lesson now that absolute morality has reared its head again. Be damned careful what you wish for, you may deserve getting it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for babies, kids under 5.

Here are 6 things parents need to know:

1. The research was inconclusive

2. The FDA lowered their standards for acceptable vaccine efficacy needed to approve

3. Most children have natural immunity

4. Safety was based on a small sample

5. Healthy children have a very low risk of a serious consequence from COVID-19

6. CDC’s announcement lacked humility

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

The power of choice ~ People will vote with their feet when possible, I know I will…

Wealthiest Man In Illinois Moves His Business From Chicago To Miami Amid Feud With Democratic Leadership

https://www.dailywire.com/news/wealthiest-man-in-illinois-moves-his-business-from-chicago-to-miami-amid-feud-with-democratic-leadership

Yelp closing office in Chicago, going with ‘fully remote workforce’.

It’s not just the Merchandise Mart. The big tech company is shuttering offices in Washington and New York as well.

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/commercial-real-estate/yelp-closing-offices-chicago-fully-remote-workforce

zerosum
    Participant

Priority have shifted
    1. abortions
    2. gun laws
    3. ukraine
    4. inflation
    5. food security
    6. war
    7. hunter

zerosum
    Participant

Darn, …. I forgot ….. #2. Jan 06 kangaroo court

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Zero, you also forgot Rigged Election(s) in proglodyte hives ~ Texas just made that #1.

Oh, and Emergency Powers: Would love to see the Supremes tackle that one, but that is truly the third rail in .GOV, as it enables $$$ into “The Owners” pockets, which feeds “The Anointed” & “NPC Bureaucrats”…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

When the Wicked Try to Flee

You may be wondering these days if our country can get any crazier. The FDA and the CDC seem bent on killing and maiming as many Americans as possible. Proof (not just evidence, you understand) abounds that Pfizer and Moderna mRNA “vaccines” don’t work and are grossly unsafe. If the people who run these agencies don’t know that, then there has never been a lazier, less competent, worse-informed executive crew running anything in the history of Western Civ.

So, they press on now with shots for little children that are certain to harm the kids’ immune systems and produce an array of consequent serious disorders ranging from hepatitis to myocarditis to sterility to brain damage. You’d think that if mere rumors of these things reached their ears and eyeballs, these executives would at least pause their injection program to investigate. There is really no analog in history for authorities who act this blindly homicidal.

The Nazis murdered targeted groups for deliberate eugenic purposes, vicious as they were, and made it clear why they were doing it — at least among themselves — while they did it. Stalin killed his perceived political enemies and then killed masses randomly to hold the soviet populace in thrall to his rule. There’s a name for that: despotic cruelty. Mao Zedong revved up his murder campaigns and cultural revolutions to desperately hold on to his slip-sliding autocratic power. Pol Pot killed people who wore eyeglasses and read books because they were capable of figuring shit out — like, what Pol Pot was up to.

Dr. Anthony Fauci (White House Medical Advisor), Dr. Rochelle Walensky (CDC), and Dr. Robert M. Califf (FDA) are killing and harming Americans because… apparently, they don’t know why. As the old saw goes: they know not what they do. Or is that so? Is it even possible anymore? One must suppose it is possible if they are insane, which, you also understand, does not preclude them from being evil, too.

When the Wicked Try to Flee

V. Arnold
    Participant

any of you guys on facebook?

Not even if you held a gun to my head…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Formerly T-Bear

Remember this day, Friday, 24 June 2022, another day for the Infamy Files if anyone recalls the disaster that began on that day giving birth to Infamy.

Here here; superbly written response to the Roe/Wade decision…I can add nothing worthwhile to your reply…

Antidote
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

Love you man but disagree. That is a 213 page ruling. Did you read it? I speed read it and I think T-Bear is jumping the shark. Super complex situation not ‘reducible’ to a simple political issue of ‘rights’. Spare me the equality BS. Constitution, Bill of rights, 150 years of precedent and the overarching tendency of democracy to reduce everything to the lowest common denominator.

I will not be in the streets burning down the neighborhood in an Antifa powered mob reaction. Just me. Sorry not sorry.

aspnaz
    Participant

@Formerly T-Bear said

The sad thing about this comment is the lack of recognition that congress should pass this as law: permit or ban abortion at the federal level. Democrat/GOP majorities have long existed in the past, but the leeches are more concerned with pumping money into Ukraine than with fixing the world for their voters. Blaming SCOTUS as amoral/immoral etc is simply pathetic, the only reason SCOTUS is put in the cross hairs is because congress will not write the law that would force the hand of SCOTUS. SCOTUS did its job, if you don’t like it then get the change you want written into law.

Antidote
    Participant

@aspanz

Yes! The system works if you have the patience and commitment to use it as designed. Thank you!

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

Love you man but disagree. That is a 213 page ruling. Did you read it? I speed read it and I think T-Bear is jumping the shark.

Your response to my post leads me to think you have not understood what T-Bear said in his post…
    While I personally view abortion as abhorrent; I also believe women, all women, should have the right to choose for themselves, no matter where they reside within the U.S….as it stands they do not…as T-Bear pointed out…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The usual suspects…

The Los Angeles County Public Health Department confirmed Friday the existence of monkeypox cases that were transmitted within the community.

Public health officials said several of the 22 cases reported in Los Angeles County have no history of international or out-of-state travel, meaning the cases likely originated in the county.

The disease does not spread easily between people and can be spread from contact with bodily fluids or open sores.

Monkeypox can be spread to anyone, officials say, but many (ie ALL) of the cases have been identified (ie initiated) among gay, bisexual men and other men who have had sex in large gatherings.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-county-public-health-officials-confirm-communal-transmission-of-monkeypox/

V. Arnold
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.