Debt Rattle June 25 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 25 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Celticbiker
    Participant

Prigozhan, jew. Zelenski, jew. Nuland, jew. Wallensky jew. Bourla, jew. Klaus, jew. Harari, jew. Gates, jew. Epstein, jew. Garland , jew Mayorkis, jew. Surely, just a cohencidence, while the whole world disintegrates around us.. Nothing to see here…move on.

citizenx
    Participant

Wow ! Must Watch-

Lancasters reporting has been phenomenal these past years.

This is stunningly inspiring.

Russia will win. Russia has won.

Vietnam will Win- by Wilfred Burchett

Everyone should read Vietnam Will Win—including those who have already read Burchett’s earlier books, Vietnam: Inside Story of the Guerrilla War (1965) and Vietnam North (1966).

As Afghanistan, As Syria, As Iraq, As the rest of the World that has been Raped by USA

Dr. D
    Participant

AFKTT: We certainly disagree. After 30 years, the same thing. Ice will melt (it hasn’t). Polar Bears will die (there are more than ever). The seas will rise (Battery Park is still there). Always in the future, like the Rapture. So I guess we’ll see.

What I brought you was information (and a bit of razzing). The drought is over. But you won’t hear that on TV because it’s counter-religious. So someone else will have to tell you instead, and that’s me.

You were quoting Lake Mead numbers for some time. As a scientist, surely you must continue to follow the data and adjust both your models and theories from the data.

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Dr. D, such an expectation of AFKTT has already been falsified, for there is already plenty of information that demolishes his beliefs, and no factual evidence that supports them. None at all… so they are some kind of neurotic fascination with doom and an identity-prop that requires projection of folly or even evil onto those with more sense who would dare to oppose his scenario.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.